Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help soothing fear over changes in society

Help soothing fear over changes in society

Hi forum friends,

I've been struggling for a while with making peace with the current state of where our civilisation is heading. I've been trying to ignore it or find better feeling thoughts about it and trying to cheer all the relief I've found about it, but the last year the momentum of what has been happening has been so strong that everytime I've found some relief about it I've been caught up in other thoughts taking me upstreams. And since I feel extremely powerless regarding this subject, this makes me really afraid of what's coming.

The most active subject, that I for sure recognize is a big "overall story", is that I see two sides of humanity, one called by their "opponents" for "Woke-left", and the other side being called "Nationalistic-right". I just can't see any other outcome for this than it escalating into a full blown cultural war. And for sure, I see my vibrational 5 cents in this, since I recognize that I identify more with one of the sides, even though I clearly recognize that me thinking my viewpoints are right, and "if only them stoped being so naive and narrow-minded" is only projecting resistance. So I am perfectly clear that this being so active in my life right now is a result of me spending a lot of time there in my thoughts.

There is also another active subject, connected to the other one. My country, Sweden, has for several years been known as a safe society, where freedoom of speech and everyones rights are high priority. Last years, there has been a massive increase in violent crimes, often against children. Gang-criminality is at a level that the leading police chief described 2 years ago as "a spike in crime that can not be compared to anything we can see internationally". Even the rape numbers have gone up. My first instincts has often been to blame the stupid government, but luckily I've been following these teachings for long enough to know that "I won't get there from there", and I know that no matter what government my country has, it's all vibrational, so "blaming the government or people that voted for them-thoughts" are luckily shortlived and I have a pretty easy time to see that they won't lead me anywhere I want and let them go.

Most attempts to speak about this are labeled as rasist or that I am just a man who don't want to take responsibility and acknowledge that it's really my and all other "white mens" fault, since I have been so oppressing against "minorities". This is so insulting. I am just thinking, do I want to have kids of my own in a world where I will be afraid for their safety when they're outside of their house? Do I want to live in a world where I am blamed for everything that people perceive as "wrong" just by the fact that I am a white hetero sexual man?

Mostly, my thoughts about this are (but not limited to) something like this:
    "This f**king idiot from office that accuses me and parents that are afraid for their children safety of racism, I want to kick him in the face, or better, laugh at him if something happens to him or his children"
    "The world is just a sick place, people are more and more separated from each other and everyone is just screaming and blaming each other. I feel so powerless"
    "I want to spread a message that people need to wake up, but I know that I am just manifesting more of it by for example protesting against covid restrictions or posting something on Instagram that I would rather have a tinfoil-hat on me than a blind-fold, but doing nothing feels bad also. And doing vibrational work about this seems that it doesn't have any bearing at all"
    "I am afraid of being alone because of this sick world".
    "I just want to take command over my vibrational point here and stop making myself the victim, as I recognize that I do a lot here"
    "I can't f**king believe that a journalist at a leading newspaper is writing an article that one of my countrys leading car manufacturers should change their logo, since their is too similar to "masculinity-symbol". How are we supposed to advance and go further if these are the priorites some people have?"

I've done some of Abrahams processes regarding these and connected subjects, and I've several times found relief about it, but it is most times short lived since there often comes some condition that I react to strongly in my mind. I've tried to train my thoughts to allow a better feeling perspective, both by writing down my thoughts and working with them (although, I've often lack motivation/inspiration for that. So I can't say that I've done it that often, even though I "plan" on doing that. I think that Abraham would say that I am trying to jump into the action of doing a process without lining up with it) or trying to just relax in my mind and reminding myself of times where I just let go of resistance, but most times the thoughts get so strong so I notice a few days later that I've been going around angry about this or that or that thing.

And there is this last thing above all this. I've been speaking with Abraham personally about this and re-listening to that audio several times.
    I am so sick and tired of this constant battle in my mind between me and the thoughts about the "Conspiracy-Illuminati-Globalist-Agenda" that as far as I know rolled out the first snowball of thoughts starting all of the above. I've had visions about this during a peak experience a couple of years ago so I have a clear memory of source "showing" me this and it's so hard to not think about, since I really cannot see it as "I don't know if a random Youtube-video is more true than officiall sources". I've seen this. And especially now, during a time when this is so active, I just don't know how to soothe this, and I've tried several times during the years.

Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    The most active subject, that I for sure recognize is a big "overall story", is that I see two sides of humanity, one called by their "opponents" for "Woke-left", and the other side being called "Nationalistic-right".
    But is it actually true that there are two sides to humanity? Or is it the case that there are a myriad of different viewpoints out there, they agree on some points and disagree on others? Is anything really just one thing or another, or does everything have a variety of different aspects? Let's take whatever you're sitting on as an example, for the sake of discussion I'll assume it's a chair. Now while you can say, "It's just a chair," that chair has a variety of aspects. It's got a size, a color, mass, a material or mix of materials, a design, creators, a location, a history & future (as it exists through time). It also is the product of the evolution of the idea of a "chair" from the basic idea of something to sit on, whether it was a rock or tree stump, and refined over the years, with chairs evolving into different forms, some for particular purposes. Now my point is that you CAN divide the world into "chairs" and "not-chairs," and that's a valid way to look at things. It's just not the ONLY way you can look at the world. You also look at that chair and decide that the world is divided into man-made objects and non-man-made objects, or things that are brown (or whatever color your chair is) and things that are not brown, and so on. The question then becomes, is the way you're looking at things something that feels better to you? Or are there other ways to see what's going on? Even if you're not clear as to what other stories are out there, isn't the first step to acknowledge that the story you're telling isn't the only story you could tell?

I just can't see any other outcome for this than it escalating into a full blown cultural war.
    Well, is that an outcome you WANT? After all, you're the creator of your own reality. So if this an outcome you don't want, and presumably doesn't feel good, then doesn't it make sense to start telling a different, better feeling story? After all, the whole point of contrast and things getting bigger is that it helps you identify what's important and what you're doing. Is this big enough that you want to start doing something different?

There is also another active subject, connected to the other one. My country, Sweden, has for several years been known as a safe society, where freedoom of speech and everyones rights are high priority. Last years, there has been a massive increase in violent crimes, often against children. Gang-criminality is at a level that the leading police chief described 2 years ago as "a spike in crime that can not be compared to anything we can see internationally". Even the rape numbers have gone up. My first instincts has often been to blame the stupid government, but luckily I've been following these teachings for long enough to know that "I won't get there from there", and I know that no matter what government my country has, it's all vibrational, so "blaming the government or people that voted for them-thoughts" are luckily shortlived and I have a pretty easy time to see that they won't lead me anywhere I want and let them go.
    Doesn't this give you some understanding as to why people are reaching for someone to blame? Doesn't it feel better to blame than to look at what's going on and feel powerless?
    Most attempts to speak about this are labeled as rasist or that I am just a man who don't want to take responsibility and acknowledge that it's really my and all other "white mens" fault, since I have been so oppressing against "minorities". This is so insulting.
    Here's the great thing about that -- feeling insulted is your clue that this is actually about your thoughts about what others are doing. That's something you can do something about.

Do I want to live in a world where I am blamed for everything that people perceive as "wrong" just by the fact that I am a white hetero sexual man?
    Well, your knee jerk reaction was to blame someone else too. In your case, you blamed the "stupid government." Why is it wrong for them to have a knee jerk reaction too? Remember, other's reactions are never about you, they're about their own conflict with their IB. So if what they're saying and thinking isn't really about you -- it's all about them reaching for a way to feel better -- then is there any reason to push against it? Do you want them to feel better, or would you prefer them to feel powerless?
    "The world is just a sick place, people are more and more separated from each other and everyone is just screaming and blaming each other. I feel so powerless"
    Is it really a sick place? Or is it a place where we've always intended to experience contrast? A place where we've really intended for there to be things we can't control that require us to find alignment anyway? Is there anything wrong with being out of alignment? Is there anything really wrong with any particular vibrational places? Or are they all part of the process? How does it feel to conclude that the world is a sick place? Do you really need everyone else to clean it all up, or do you have the ability to soften your own viewpoint about what's going on?

And there is this last thing above all this. I've been speaking with Abraham personally about this and re-listening to that audio several times.
    I am so sick and tired of this constant battle in my mind between me and the thoughts about the "Conspiracy-Illuminati-Globalist-Agenda" that as far as I know rolled out the first snowball of thoughts starting all of the above.
    Are you ever going to win a "battle" about anything? Or can you accept that those thoughts are just indicators of how you're feeling? If you were driving a car and the gas tank were empty, would "battling" the gas gauge showing you the tank is empty be a useful experience? Wouldn't it be better to take that information as important and go fill the tank?
    I've had visions about this during a peak experience a couple of years ago so I have a clear memory of source "showing" me this and it's so hard to not think about, since I really cannot see it as "I don't know if a random Youtube-video is more true than officiall sources". I've seen this. And especially now, during a time when this is so active, I just don't know how to soothe this, and I've tried several times during the years.
    Step back from the specifics of this for a moment and look at the mechanics of what you're describing. "I had this idea, now it's really active and has momentum and I don't know how to soothe this." It's the case of Abraham's story about the car rolling down the steep hill. Are you going to stop the car when it's barreling down the hill? No, it's going to flatten you. The time to soothe something isn't when it's throbbing really hard. You do that sort of work when you've regained your balance, whether it's through meditation or finding other topics that feel better to you. If you try to do it when you're feeling how you're used to feeling, you just keep it active.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Your life-and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them. You can literally script any life that you desire, and the Universe will deliver to you the people, places, and events just as you decide them to be.

For you are the creator of your own experience-
    you have only to decide it and allow it to be.

Abe

There's an underlying misperception underneath everything you said.

It goes something like: "There are things out there that can threaten me."

We know there's no assertion, only attraction. Therefore, a sick world did not impinge on your awareness. You allowed yourself to get out of alignment, and tuned to the vibration of a sick world, and so that's all you can see.

But if you attack the effect, not the cause, your power is limited.

Of course you want the best for everyone and yourself. You are a lover!

Something that helps me when I get distressed about the world is recognizing that humanity has been in some terrible situations. For the most part, we are better than ever now.

Every era has its ?look how awful the world is? issues and ?we aren?t going to survive this? issues.

And often, wonderful changes come from this collective asking.

Another thing that?s helpful to me is that when something feels big to me, then maybe it?s mine to bring into better alignment. For example, my friend is really into animal rights but I get triggered by other things. So maybe these problems aren?t yours to physically fix, but to vibrationally work with. Even just a little at a time.

A different teacher of mine always likes to bring it back to right NOW, as Abraham speaks of. Most of the things that worry you aren?t happening in the now moment. They are thoughts about the past or future. This isn?t always what we want to hear when we are in this place of distress, but it?s still true.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    But is it actually true that there are two sides to humanity? Or is it the case that there are a myriad of different viewpoints out there, they agree on some points and disagree on others?
    But it starts to look that way. My impression (and yes I know that I manifest this through my vibration) is that subject by subject, conversation by conversation, relationship by relationship, it starts to get harder and harder to stay out of it. Look at for example movies, companies, collegues, sportsmen or other celebrities - not so long ago I could enjoy most of these, nowadays most are competing over who is taking the biggest stand for XYZ, who is taking a biggest stand against racism, who is taking the biggest stand against cancel culture, who is taking the biggest fight about yada yada yada... And then it just rolls on and more and more stuff gets infected by this and it seems almost impossible to stand outside of it all.
    Friends, family, collegues... it's all really easy to see that if you say the "wrong" thing they will see you as someone from "the other side".

The question then becomes, is the way you're looking at things something that feels better to you? Or are there other ways to see what's going on? Even if you're not clear as to what other stories are out there, isn't the first step to acknowledge that the story you're telling isn't the only story you could tell?
    Sure there is. And yes, that's a thought that feels like a great start.

Well, is that an outcome you WANT? After all, you're the creator of your own reality. So if this an outcome you don't want, and presumably doesn't feel good, then doesn't it make sense to start telling a different, better feeling story? After all, the whole point of contrast and things getting bigger is that it helps you identify what's important and what you're doing. Is this big enough that you want to start doing something different?
    Yes, of course. And I've tried to and even had several times where I've found viewpoints that felt better about it. The problem is when so much starts to get influenced by it, so it gets really hard to not get caught up in thoughts about this and that, who got "canceled" or not, if this was fair treated or not, etc etc.

But I want to do something different about it, I really want. I just feel so small in comparison to that, but I know that this is just my vibration, I know it.

Doesn't this give you some understanding as to why people are reaching for someone to blame? Doesn't it feel better to blame than to look at what's going on and feel powerless?
    I re-read what I wrote and I actually forgot a bit of what I was supposed to write:

The point wasn't that I blame the government sometimes and then I easily realize that it is pointless - the point is that I am afraid of going in the dark by myself, something I've never been, I am doubting if I want to have kids on my own in a world where the violent crime rates are going up as they do and the authorities have less and less response-power, I am afraid for my families safety and of how it's going to continue.

So if what they're saying and thinking isn't really about you -- it's all about them reaching for a way to feel better -- then is there any reason to push against it? Do you want them to feel better, or would you prefer them to feel powerless?
    No, of course there is never a reason to push against anything. And of course I want them to find more and more connection with their IB.
    But I wouldn't say that it's a comparable blame, to blame people in leading, accountable positions, to compare with organisations/movements that do it as their life mission to blame and hate on men where 99% of them have completely nothing to do with what they're being blamed for. That's not blame, that's hate.

Is it really a sick place? Or is it a place where we've always intended to experience contrast? A place where we've really intended for there to be things we can't control that require us to find alignment anyway? Is there anything wrong with being out of alignment? Is there anything really wrong with any particular vibrational places? Or are they all part of the process? How does it feel to conclude that the world is a sick place? Do you really need everyone else to clean it all up, or do you have the ability to soften your own viewpoint about what's going on?

No, it doesn't feel good at all to conclude that the world is a sick place. No, it's nothing wrong to be out of alignment or any particular vibrational place, since I know that it's all part of the process. Yes, I know that I have the ability to soften my own viewpoint.

Step back from the specifics of this for a moment and look at the mechanics of what you're describing. "I had this idea, now it's really active and has momentum and I don't know how to soothe this." It's the case of Abraham's story about the car rolling down the steep hill. Are you going to stop the car when it's barreling down the hill? No, it's going to flatten you. The time to soothe something isn't when it's throbbing really hard. You do that sort of work when you've regained your balance, whether it's through meditation or finding other topics that feel better to you. If you try to do it when you're feeling how you're used to feeling, you just keep it active.
    But how do I soothe a believe that everything in the civilisation I am living in is designed to keep us in fear and resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    Of course you want the best for everyone and yourself. You are a lover!

Something that helps me when I get distressed about the world is recognizing that humanity has been in some terrible situations. For the most part, we are better than ever now.

Every era has its ?look how awful the world is? issues and ?we aren?t going to survive this? issues.

And often, wonderful changes come from this collective asking.

That was a great reminder, thank you! I my self have experienced everything good that comes from strong asking, so it's really a nice way to look at things to remember that everyone else are a part of this asking to.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Your life-and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them. You can literally script any life that you desire, and the Universe will deliver to you the people, places, and events just as you decide them to be.

For you are the creator of your own experience-
    you have only to decide it and allow it to be.

Abe
    I know! I Know that I know this, but I know that sometimes I forget

But how do I soothe a believe that everything in the civilisation I am living in is designed to keep us in fear and resistance?
    I'm sure Marc will have his own ideas, but this Peanut in the Gallery would by asking myself some honest questions:

• Am I sure about that? Is absolutely everything in my civilisation really designed to do that? Am I absolutely, positively certain that everything in my civilisation really designed to do that? Can I not find a single exception in all that's before me which might be designed to do something else? Can I not find a bird delightfully chirping because it's another day? Or hopefully calling to its mate or playmates who are out there? Can I not find 1 teeny example (however fleeting) where one other person helped another, simply for the sheer satisfaction of helping another? Can I not find a child who delightedly rushes to explore something new? No music to make my heart sing? No art or colors or light to inspire or simply please me? Can I not look to all the wonderful clean air--air that I need to breathe so that I can live the next 7 minutes--that's all around me...that's free! for me?
    • What has Abraham taught me about "fear and resistance"? What was that, again? Oh, yeah, that "fear and resistance" is something that I create for me. That's right. And since I am the creator of my fear and resistance, "everything in the civilisation I am living in" cannot be keeping me in the fear and resistance that I'm experiencing. That's something that I am doing to me. And sure, it's easier for me to blame "everything in the civilisation I am living in" than it for me to take responsibility for my own sloppy focusing--and that's okay, really, because Abraham teach me that blaming someone else is going to feel better than blaming myself, so I'm really doing my vibrational "work" there with my Blame. I'm naturally and easily doing my vibrational "work" there. But if I want to move upwards from my Blame--if I want to feel better from my Blame--I'm going to have rethink my story about where my power really does reside? Does it reside within "everything in the civilisation I am living in" or does my power reside within me? Where do I want it to reside? How can I talk myself into this thing that I want so that it still seems true to me and feels better?
    • [ETA: Since I know that the Forum is going to tell me that "everything in my civilisation blah blah blah" is a bogus story (and since my consternation that I feel confirms what the Forum is going to tell me), what other conclusion (than "everything is designed...") can I come to as I look at what I've been looking at? Might I come to a conclusion that "some things are designed"? Might I come to a conclusion that "things aren't designed; it's just an unhappy random confluence of incompetence"? Might I come to a conclusion that "none of any of that needs to matter to me because I am the creator of my reality and I can create a reality where none of any of that needs to affect me"? Might I come to other, believable conclusions for me? Which of these conclusions feel better as I ponder them?]

Your turn....

But it starts to look that way. My impression (and yes I know that I manifest this through my vibration)
    You make that sound like that's an afterthought, when it's the main event. It looks that way because you're used to looking at it through a particular lens, which yields more evidence that supports your view, which makes it easier to justify seeing things that way. That's just LOA in action. The key is that very first phrase. It LOOKS that way. Doesn't mean that that it's all there is to it, just that this is the APPEARANCE.
    is that subject by subject, conversation by conversation, relationship by relationship, it starts to get harder and harder to stay out of it. Look at for example movies, companies, collegues, sportsmen or other celebrities - not so long ago I could enjoy most of these, nowadays most are competing over who is taking the biggest stand for XYZ, who is taking a biggest stand against racism, who is taking the biggest stand against cancel culture, who is taking the biggest fight about yada yada yada... And then it just rolls on and more and more stuff gets infected by this and it seems almost impossible to stand outside of it all.
    Well, I could see how that might be true if you didn't know that contrast was actually a beneficial thing. I could also see how that might be true if you really couldn't understand why some people see racism as a very bad thing and push against it, and that other people see pushing against racism as a very bad thing so much so that they've come up with a clever name for it -- "cancel culture" and it's so bad that they push against that. The issue is that you know EXACTLY how they're feeling and how they have a knee jerk reaction and push against things. You know because you're doing EXACTLY the same thing and you're justifying it with the argument that it's going to lead to "a full blown cultural war!" In the words of Bill Murray in Ghostbusters, "Cats and dogs living together... MASS HYSTERIA!" In other words, it's you deciding that this is something REALLY BAD and that everyone else needs to clean it up because this is really important. You haven't stayed out of it, you're knee deep in it already and it's all about what YOU'RE doing.

Friends, family, collegues... it's all really easy to see that if you say the "wrong" thing they will see you as someone from "the other side".
    So what? Even if you're absolutely correct and they decide that you're you're an absolute villain, what's wrong with that? You have people who simply adore a good villain, whether that's Darth Vader, or Walter White, or the Wicked Witch. Actors sometimes talk about how fun it is to revel in a deliciously villainous part and be able to cast off all of the rules that we normally insist we have to live by and do the sorts of villainous things we all think about from time to time. Now that might not be polite (which is the point), but that's a whiff of FREEDOM -- the wish to live in defiance of the rules that others around us impose. Now there's plenty of resistance mixed in there too, which is why there's something to be defied. There's the kernel of truth, though -- that you've given away so much of your power by making how you feel depend on how they see you. Our villainous friends (and Abraham) are pointing out that we really don't need their approval in order to feel good (or at least BETTER).

Yes, of course. And I've tried to and even had several times where I've found viewpoints that felt better about it. The problem is when so much starts to get influenced by it, so it gets really hard to not get caught up in thoughts about this and that, who got "canceled" or not, if this was fair treated or not, etc etc.
    That's an elaborate way of saying that it's easier to sit back and observe than actually focus deliberately. That's accurate, but ultimately not helpful. Does it require more focus on your part to reach for thoughts and a perspective that feel better? Sure. Is it impossible? Of course not. Will it get easier the more you do it? Absolutely.

But I want to do something different about it, I really want. I just feel so small in comparison to that, but I know that this is just my vibration, I know it.
    And feeling "small" is just emotional feedback, particularly about how you're approaching things. You're right, if the task were to get everyone to either: agree on everything, or disagree but simply shut up and behave so that you didn't have to observe them disagreeing, then the task would be impossible. That's really why you feel small -- because your IB disagrees profoundly with what you're concluding. It knows that it's absolutely a wonderful thing that so many people to ask for a better world, and it knows that it's absolutely a wonderful thing for people to get to decide for themselves what is right and what they want to experience, and it knows that contrast is not only essential, but delicious. If you'll recognize that what needs to change isn't any of all that, but your conclusion that something is going terribly wrong, you'll discover that this is a task you're equipped to handle.

I re-read what I wrote and I actually forgot a bit of what I was supposed to write:

The point wasn't that I blame the government sometimes and then I easily realize that it is pointless - the point is that I am afraid of going in the dark by myself, something I've never been, I am doubting if I want to have kids on my own in a world where the violent crime rates are going up as they do and the authorities have less and less response-power, I am afraid for my families safety and of how it's going to continue.
    Again, I could see how that would be true if you didn't know that we are vibrational beings living in a vibrational world, and that you have the ability to choose how you feel by choosing how you focus.

No, of course there is never a reason to push against anything. And of course I want them to find more and more connection with their IB.

But I wouldn't say that it's a comparable blame, to blame people in leading, accountable positions, to compare with organisations/movements that do it as their life mission to blame and hate on men where 99% of them have completely nothing to do with what they're being blamed for. That's not blame, that's hate.
    That may be an accurate distinction, but is it a helpful one? Is hate an inappropriate place on the EGS? Are people only permitted to move up the EGS if they have particular reasons that someone else deems "appropriate?" I know you say that you "want them to find more and more connection with their IB," but you immediately backtrack.

Of course, the bigger misunderstanding that what I was saying was primarily about them finding more and more connection with their IB. To the contrary, it was to give you an excuse for YOU to connect more with YOUR IB. I was trying to give you a reason to push less against what they're doing. Instead, you decided that you'd rather be right than to let them off the hook. Now I'm not saying that to beat you up -- we humans have that tendency, myself included. Instead, I'm just pointing it out so that you can notice that you were doing it.

No, it doesn't feel good at all to conclude that the world is a sick place. No, it's nothing wrong to be out of alignment or any particular vibrational place, since I know that it's all part of the process. Yes, I know that I have the ability to soften my own viewpoint.
    And doesn't it feel better to step back into what you know? To recognize that it really is just a viewpoint? To remember that you do have the ability to focus and soften that viewpoint, and that you've done it before and that you've found better feeling thoughts on this topic already?

I'd start right there and exaggerate the heck out of that ridiculous statement. Everything in the civilization you're living in is designed to keep you in fear in resistance. Not just some things, but EVERYTHING. And these things didn't just evolve, they were DESIGNED. I'm picturing Dr. Evil with his pinky at the corner of his mouth yelling about "One MILLION dollars!" and "Sharks with fricking laser beams on their heads!" and laughing maniacally, masterminding EVERYTHING IN YOUR ENTIRE CIVILIZATION to keep you in fear in resistance. Architecture? Check. Physics? Check. Art? Check. Geology? Check. Mathematics? Check. Farming techniques? Check. Floral arrangements? Check. All of them, every single one of them orchestrated in service to this evil scheme. And if they don't pay Dr. Evil ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS. then he's going to destroy the entire planet through his mighty space laser! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now I say that precisely to point out just how completely preposterous that statement is and just how incredibly dramatic you're being. So own it, exaggerate the hell out of it, and notice just how absurd it is. Then, once it's very clear that this really can't possibly be what's going on, then dial down the drama. Be HONEST about what's really going on. Yes, you're feeling fear. Yes, the fear seems justified and those conditions seem easy to find. Like WB explained, recognized that it's probably not the case that any of this was deliberately designed to torment you, only that humans are doing human stuff and you've gotten crossways with that. There's nothing sinister about that. It's stuff that virtually everyone on this planet is trying to work their way out of and there's nary a fricken shark with laser beams on its head in sight (even though I wish there were). You're not going to have a piano fall on your head because you're not in alignment with this, you don't have a baby who's currently being abused by someone who's broken into your house and then soon to be "canceled" because the baby didn't take a big enough stand against racism. So much of this is you making big scary shadow puppets on your bedroom wall at night, but forgetting both that they're just shadow puppets as well as that you're the one making them.

Really, have fun with this instead of making such a big, fat, hairy deal out of it, because it's there's so much potential for deliciousness when you accept the absurdity of what you're actually cowering from. Really, I'd actually get a flashlight and make shadow puppets and see what sorts of spooky things you can project onto the wall.

The other thing I'd suggest is this -- it's time to use your emotional guidance as it was intended. Negative emotion is really good news because it shows you the difference between your perspective and the perspective your IB holds. So stop taking the thoughts you're thinking at face value. When you offer screwy thoughts like, "everything in the civilization I am living in is designed to keep us in fear and resistance," and you take the emotional hit, that's your proof that you're offering a screwy thought. If that thought were anything close to what was going on, it would feel much different. That's not what you're doing right now. Instead you're observing conditions, offering thoughts in response and feeling that they're off, which just reinforces your conclusion that things are off. Things aren't off, they're working the way they're supposed to, you're receiving the feedback you intended to receive, just like Jerry & Esther's granddaughter Kate would receive when she was a child and they would play the "Hotter/Colder" game. You're hearing "Colder! Colder! Colder!" as you wander further and further from what you know to be true, which it all part of the game. If you'll recognize that the "Colder! Colder! Colder!" feedback is actually helpful guidance that's working properly, that starts to turn you back in the right direction.