Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Help soothing fear over changes in society

Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Thank you guys, I really appreciate all your answers. Reading everything you've written and taking your advices did help a lot with slowing down the momentum of all this. I am grateful for the time you've taken to write all these words to me, I've really enjoyed reading all of your replies and thinking about how you've all been focusing on pointing me in a wanted direction. Again, a big thank you and a big hug to all of you from me. You're all great

I am glad you are feeling better!

A big hug back to you!

Quote Originally Posted by VVakeUp View Post
    Thank you guys, I really appreciate all your answers. Reading everything you've written and taking your advices did help a lot with slowing down the momentum of all this. I am grateful for the time you've taken to write all these words to me, I've really enjoyed reading all of your replies and thinking about how you've all been focusing on pointing me in a wanted direction. Again, a big thank you and a big hug to all of you from me. You're all great
    So good to hear from you and that you are feeling better.

I was thinking yesterday that you probably have a very deep wish to see everyone feeling powerful and happy, and that?s a beautiful desire.