Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Does reincarnation go on forever?

If I may: just a quick pop-in to express some gratitude {assuming I have an accurate understanding of these teachings}...
    The level of patience dripping from this entire thread, is not only inspirational, but is also indicative of ?my? improved vibration regarding ?my? daily patience with strangers.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpelledWithAnH View Post
    If I may: just a quick pop-in to express some gratitude {assuming I have an accurate understanding of these teachings}...
    The level of patience dripping from this entire thread, is not only inspirational, but is also indicative of ?my? improved vibration regarding ?my? daily patience with strangers.
    Oh, that is really nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by theportalishere View Post
    I keep having to ask, and round and round we go.
    I can't go round and round (or fight or argue or whatever) unless there are others who are drawn to the "fight." Every participant is just as attracted to the heated discussion as all the others, no matter the titles we give ourselves or the knowledge we claim to have. There is no perpetrator of an argument, there are only participants. I can't go round and round by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by theportalishere View Post
    That wasn't the quote I replied to. I replied to this quote: "Who you really are will live on eternally and be reflected in lifetime after lifetime" .....I'd be interested to see the whole video.
    Reincarnation, Do I stay as the me that I know when I die?

minute 6:09

Quote Originally Posted by SpelledWithAnH View Post
    My patience comes from knowing all is well.
    theportalishere will get his (or her) answer, sooner or later, whether in this lifetime or after. And does he truly want an answer? Some answers will unravel the ground beneath his feet.

But yes, it is nice to see the patience here as a reflection of your own vibration...nice feedback.

Thank you for expressing your appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
    Reincarnation, Do I stay as the me that I know when I die?

minute 6:09
    FallenAngel,

I just listened to this, the entire video is as clear as I have ever heard Abraham say anything...and easy to understand for anyone. Good choice! I also love the girl's adorable accent and tones.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
    I can't go round and round (or fight or argue or whatever) unless there are others who are drawn to the "fight." Every participant is just as attracted to the heated discussion as all the others, no matter the titles we give ourselves or the knowledge we claim to have. There is no perpetrator of an argument, there are only participants. I can't go round and round by myself.
    Just to be clear, I do not think any of the back and forth on this thread has been "arguing". Disagreements about certain details, of course. A place where you are not allowed to disagree I believe is called a cult lol.