Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "I want to have fun on my way to X."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    My calling in Life is:
    Fun and JOY and HAPPINESS!

Rather than wanting to hold to the past longer and slow things down and stop the aging process ?just revel in the power of now! You can't stop time, and you won't stop the recycling process that is taking place upon this planet, nor would you want to ? but you do not have to suffer the moving through time.

Every moment can be more wonderful than the moment before.

---Abraham

I want to have FUN on my way to X...

...and I do.
    I ADORE getting older.
    I adore getting more of life, every day.
    I love to not care any more of what I should do, or even must do.
    I adore how all of that fell to the wayside.
    I adore having so much life-experience under my belt.
    I love how I figured out who I am and what I'm not.
    I love how clear I am.
    I love how wise I got.
    I love how refined I feel!

I feel blessed. I feel like a good old wine, really.
    I feel powerful. I feel free. I feel so much love!
    I feel such deep deep thankfulness to be alive on this planet, here and now, right where I am, with what is surrounding me.
    I am at the perfect place, and I am getting even more perfectly satisfied, every day.
    SATISFIED where I am, while eager for MORE!!

More fresh air. More sunshine. More shopping. More nature. More awesome natural stone for my houses. More Jeep-tours in more countries. More classic convertible tours in more cities! More cars, more furniture, more time with beloveds. More fun. More grandchildren, more horses, more boats, more flying. More never-before encountered delightful adventures! More awesome food, more laughter, more JOY on my way to even more, ETERNALLY.

We all are meant to feel like on vacation every day!

(Do you remember...) ...that feeling of vacation? ...That feeling that NOTHING needed to be done, other than what I am FEELING MY WAY TO.

That's the way you are meant to live EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
    That's supposed to be, ALL THE TIME!!

And until it IS that way, you are not in a place where you are following your path- and you'r working way way way harder for the crummy little things that you are allowing for yourself, instead of ...don't want to be disrespectful, but, really. REALLY! The mediocrity that you put up with... it's stunning!

It's stunning how much of what you really want you are denying yourselves for having.

from the clip Abraham Hicks - Life Is Meant To Be Like Vacation Everyday

My calling in Life is:
    The Trail of Delight!

Source is CONSTANTLY looking for ways to surprise and delight and entertain you! (...) Instead of calling it the path of least resistance, right now, where you'r all queued up for it, where you can really hear it,

let's call it your trail of delight!
    Let's call it your IB's path of delightful, enlightened, pleasurable LIFE-EXPERIENCE!

Isn't that a different point of view, than most people hold-

and still, THAT's the way THAT IT IS.

2015 04 18 Chicago

...and I feel so blessed with the awesome, wonderful, joyful tokens of people who understood it and did it and turned around their life into bliss.

It is simple, while not always easy. But, if it is JOYFUL, nothing can beat it.
    It is awesome to hear in which ways the Universe has blessed others, with surprises and delights that they couldn't even think of and it was exactly what they desired!

It is such fun to connect the dots, and to feel my momentum rising within it. .

Stop striving and let the Universe surprise and delight you!

We've written process after process after process to help you feel a little better, feel a little better, feel a little better.

But today we want to amplify the notion of getting out, ahead of it!

Getting out, ahead of it. Rather than stepping out of bed into trouble, and then spending the day cleaning it up.

Why not daydream more?
    Why not think clear, clean thoughts?
    Why not allow yourself to think the thoughts that your IB thinks?

We've been saying for a long time: The Universe will surprise and delight you! And Esther would say: "I get the delight-part. But I don't get the surprise part- because, when I'm the Creator of my own reality, shouldn't I be expecting some of it?"

And we say, however: You've been living life so incrementally, you've been putting pieces of things... it's like some really delicious recipe, that when you eat it, you might be able to identify some of the dominant components. But REALLY sophisticated, creative cooking -using all kinds of methods and ingredients in perfect relationship to each other- can create things, that you can feel satisfaction for, when you taste them, that you can't identify ALL of the individual pieces, for! -Unless somebody gives you the recipe. And those really really good cooks never do. So, the recipe that you've put together-

all you have to do, is tune into who you are!

And then you get to start savoring and tasting it,
    and then life will show you how you got there, IF it matters to you. (Stop explaining, so much that others can "get you"...) We would just demonstrate alignment through our joyful attitude. (And so, they are) just knowing, from you:

-"I'd like to be happy, like that guy!"
    -"I'd like to be successful like that guy!"
    -"I'd like to be in a state of chronic satisfaction, like that guy!"
    -"I'd like to have the fun, that that guy has!"
    -"I'd like everything to work out, like that guy does!"
    -"I'd like to live like that guy seems to live- where everything that he seems to articulate, just flows easily into his experience!"

-Yah!

from the clip Abraham-Hicks - Your Inner Being LOVES Trouble!

My calling in Life is:
    The Trail of Delight!

Source is CONSTANTLY looking for ways to surprise and delight and entertain you! (...) Instead of calling it the path of least resistance, right now, where you'r all queued up for it, where you can really hear it,

Let's call it your IB's path of delightful, enlightened, pleasurable LIFE-EXPERIENCE!

2015 04 18 Chicago

...and I am giddy. Giddy for more of the surprises that are ahead. Now, when I get contrast, I think about the surprises that could come as solutions. This is awesome!

I think about how things could turn around, into awareness and openness and the desire to heal them. I think how easy this could go, no long dread at all. I think about how joyful the deliberate relief could be to all this who suppressed and covered up- the relief of bobbing back to the surface, letting go of dragging, letting go of lying, letting go of fear what others might say and being nice to themselves, instead.

Oh, wouldn't that be nice. I look forwards to the fun that we'll have as a society with that. I look forwards and while I do, I ENJOY it already. This is fun. This is relief. The fun of relief! The fun of focus on healing, instead. The fun of being nice to ourselves and others, instead. The fun of loving, instead! The fun of allowing the light and the joy and the understanding- instead.

Ohh, this is awesome. This feels so good. And, this could be the new norm! I am looking forwards to happily ever after- instead!

Happily ever after

Esther wanted to know since a long time, why we continue to talk about surprise and delight- surprise and delight. She said to us: "But Abraham, if I'm the creator of my own experience, why would it ever be a surprise?"

And we say: Because you've created it incrementally. Because you've asked for some of this, and some of this, and some of this and some of this, and you didn't have the full comprehension of what ALL that you've culminated into being. And you didn't know, how perfect the timing of your awareness of it could be, either.

So, here it all is, ready for you. And the question is: How much of what is ready for you, are YOU ready for?

And the answer lies in your satisfaction-factor.

The more satisfied you feel, moment for moment, the more you allow yourself. The revelation has been flowing to you! The revelation is THERE for you. The question is: What is your perception of the revelation? How much of what is being revealed to you are you RECEIVING?

And that's ALL about your satisfaction-factor. You've just gotta find reasons to be satisfied- no matter where you are standing.

Even if you have to meditate, to do it!
    (laughter) And when you do, what unfolds for you will be this eternal experience of graceful ease and flow of

LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
    Which is what you planned on. Which you deserve. And what we all want, for you.

from the clip Abraham Hicks 2017 - The rising of your vibration (rampage Atlanta 2017)

My calling in Life is:
    The Trail of Delight!

2015 04 18 Chicago

...and I enjoy so much delight and joy and fun on this path!! I enjoy the fun of dreaming. I enjoy the fun of remembering. I enjoy the fun of playing the "wouldn't it be nice" games, and feeling the giddiness, and the expectation and the eagerness rising. I so enjoy feeling my momentum speed up.

I also enjoy the relief of letting go what doesn't work. Relief can be so sweet. And knowing how to get it is such fun!

I LOVE this quote that makes me so aware how much fun I really have, with all of this!! I have so much fun in figuring it out. I have so much fun in molding the clay. I have so much fun in embracing my freedom, and in me loving myself unconditionally! It is all dancing. It is all becoming. And for heavens sake- when I will not "achieve" it in this lifetime, I still will have had fun!! And this freedom and clarity is so much extra fun! And it makes me eager to allow even more momentum on allowing WHAT I DESIRE!

The "magic power" is FEELING GOOD!

If you don't feel good, you're not letting any of the Fairies of the Universe -

you're not letting the MAGIC in.

The way you let the magic in -and it's not magic, but we just say that because it feels magical-, the way you let the magic in, is by reaching for thoughts that feel good, and just easily dismissing the ones, that don't.

Abraham-Hicks

My calling in Life is:
    The Trail of Delight!

2015 04 18 Chicago

...and I am SO enjoying to make the best out of things. I don't look away from contrast, as I LOVE finding solutions! I often get giddy when contrast comes as there is always such an amazing chance within it.

It is fun to make fun of drama and tragedy- in a respectful way. Sounds impossible, right? But it isn't. It's freedom. It's sweet ease. It is love, glowing. It is lightness, and light. Looking at the wanted side of things that always is there. Making fun of drama that wants to get resolved. Loving, anyway- others and MYSELF.

Humor is such awesome way to bring light into the heavy! I so love to have loving fun.

Celebrate as much as you can, and complain as little as you can. And watch how much resource has already been aligned for you!

-It is right that you feel good. You're supposed to have fun.
    And most of all, you are supposed to be in the vortex.

-Abe. 12-13-09

My calling in Life is:
    Walking the Trail of Delight!

Isn't that a different point of view, than most people hold- and still, THAT's the way THAT IT IS.

2015 04 18 Chicago

...and I embrace what-is, and what-comes as my Paradise. Part of Paradise. I might not immediately understand it, but I enjoy it as the perfect, GOOD, wanted RIGHT stepping stones to the next and the next delight that I desire, and I embrace the truth that- when I look at it from the right angle, it is FUN.

It can all be fun. It can all be part of divine goodness. It's only us who judge, source never does. And when we drop the judging, but allow it to turn and shift, or better, MYSELF to turn and shift and open up and allow the heavenly truth- then it all is bliss.

I leave step 4 behind me, where I still tried to fix and heal and better myself.
    I leave the fun within it and step into a higher form, a step 5- mastery, of really embracing the contrast, and what comes with it. Not in prefering it, and the obviously unwanted indicators, but what truely is WITHIN IT.

I embrace the innocence that we all are in our core.
    I embrace that we all seek for freedom and relief and joy.
    I embrace that we all do our best from where we are.
    I embrace myself, in all my incompleteness.
    We ALL are on a journey, source included. We all go towards MORE.

And that means, we are not perfect, and isn't it that what puts eternity into eternalness!
    Isn't that the basis of creativity, and all the fun within it!

I feel blessed. I am eager for all the magic and miracles and the fantastic manifesting expansion and -solutions that is befor all of us. I AM in Paradise, and I preceive it more with each new tiny step, and that is such fun.

The Entire Universe is here, just to surprise and delight You.
    It's like electricity.
    It's always there, but you have to plug into it, to get it.

- Abraham

My calling in Life is:
    Walking the Trail of Delight!

Isn't that a different point of view, than most people hold- and still, THAT's the way THAT IT IS.

2015 04 18 Chicago

... It feels live the path of delight. I follow my joy. I follow the light, from light to light to light.
    Nothing else matters! It is so sweet, and whole, while always eager for more. It is so ALIVE. Alive, lively, frisky, eager. And always carried by an inner peace, that never vanishes. Whole, and expanding. Full of joy, eager for more. Full of love, loving more.

I SO love this life. I so love to live. I feel the light in everything! I feel so much love.