Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: "I want to have fun on my way to X."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Unfold in your endless Saga of Joy!

You get to choose how you feel.

Ah!!! -That is true liberation! There is no liberation that is more dramatic, than the liberation that comes when you realize that there are way, way, way, way, way, way, way MORE things to feel good about, than bad about, and with a little practice it's way, way, way, way, way, way, way more easy to find something to feel good about than bad about, and in doing so, you are then in the place of allowing the universe to intricately, intimately satisfy every desire that you have ever offered, on all levels.

-Which means, traffic is nice when you're in it.
    -The restaurant is nice when you're in it.
    -The food is delicious when you're eating.
    -The weather is nice where you are.
    -People are responsive to you, which means people are respectful of you!

In other words, all things big and small are satisfied in your ever-unfolding saga of joy.

-Abe 7/21/01

...You could be totally immersed in this energy of Wellbeing.

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

I am immersed in my Saga of Joy. In deep satisfied wellbeing. In faith, and joy...

...and I sooooo enjoy the steps and paths and the whole JOURNEY!
    I LOVED learning from Abe, that enlightenment is nothing else than being ITV- being in alignment with MYSELF, with who I really am.

I am there when I have fun.
    I am there when I laugh!
    I am there when I truly, unconditionally love.
    I am there sooooo often!!! No matter what! In the big scheme or in the nitty gritty mundane. I SO LOVE to be enlightened!!!

And, it doesn't make me much different than any other people. I stumble and stub my toes. I get angry. Sometimes.
    I am not AT ALL perfect!!!! But as Abe said, alignment is not as a college degree, once you've got it, it's yours forever more.

Not even Jesus was always there... "they don't nail you up, when you'r ITV!" (Abe).

And it is ok!!!! I am human. I came for this stuff. I came to mix it up. I came to skin my knees. (well not literally, but you get my point). I CAME to get my hands into the clay and to get dirty at times, over my ears. I came to sometimes lose my way, and to feel the triumph to find home, again.

I came to experience all the "big shames", of blowing money, blowing my gifts, blowing chances, squandering my time, be overweight, short sighted and to get sick. I CAME FOR THAT!!!! Because, in living it and not figuring out how to be smart enough to simply FIX it, I would become unconditionally gentle, friendly and truly compassionate.

In not instantly getting my stuff... I would dig in deeper and try and wiggle, UNTIL I FOUND MY WAY, and on the journey, I found my wisdom and unconditional respect for life, and my hilarious joy, and my awesome invincibility.

I DID IT ALL. I fell in almost every trap I could get hold of!
    And, lucky me, that I did I wouldn't want to miss 1 single one of them!!! It was SO WORTH IT. IT WAS SUCH A DIVINE ADVENTURE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
    THANK YOU LIFE.

Funny segment around Enlightenment...

The thing that trips you up, is- through your life experience, you have long believed that if you would ever become enlightened, -which you think is unlikely! ...if you ever would become enlightened- because, so often those who are, stand out. And say about themselves how rare they really are... (laughter) and so, YOU don't really expect yourself to become enlightened!

You don't really expect yourself to be one of those SPECIAL ones, who is in the receptive mode!

And you really do think, that if you SHOULD -accidentally- get into the receptive mode, THAT REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION would be given to youuuuu
    (tragic voice). -It should be solemn, there should be harps playing, in the background. (laughter) AND, you should be receiving things that are of great importance!

And so, when Esther comes out of meditation, and what she receives is to move furniture around, some might say: "That's not very enlightened. Who is she tapping into??"
    (laughter) (...) If we could just convince you, that you are physical!! Oh wait, you already know that. (laughter) If we could just convince you,

that it is GOOD that you are physical!

That you are physical beings, that are on the leading edge of thought! That you are physical extensions of SOURCE ENERGY! And that manifestations are as spiritual, as it gets.

So, that you then could allow some of the- what you have formerly thought, were not such spiritual thoughts!

from the clip Abraham Hicks 2017 Really Receiving??? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

I love this thread, POE

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    I love this thread, POE
    thank you

I so enjoy the daily excuse to focus into hilarious wisdom!!

Ah!!! -That is true liberation! There is no liberation that is more dramatic, than the liberation that comes when you realize that there are way, way, way, way, way, way, way MORE things to feel good about, than bad about, and with a little practice it's way, way, way, way, way, way, way more easy to find something to feel good about than bad about, and in doing so, you are then in the place of allowing the universe to intricately, intimately satisfy every desire that you have ever offered, on all levels.

In other words, all things big and small are satisfied in your ever-unfolding saga of joy.

-Abe 7/21/01

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

I am immersed in my Saga of Joy. In deep satisfied wellbeing. In faith, and joy...

...and I LOVE how SIMPLE it is. I LOVE Einstein, and his true brilliance, and the hundreds of quotes he gave us about simplicity. I love how he KNEW!

And I so LOVE to make it simple, myself. When I'm writing, I take pleasure in shortening my sentences (well at least, quite often). It is so liberating to make a sentence short and pregnant and throw everything out of the window that is making it complicate!

Well, there IS the time for longwinded poetry, but really not all the time. And there is the time for self-satisfying myself in complicated pieces of linguistic art But it can be such relief to then again cut it all down into 10 well placed words!

Ohh I am having such fun to toss away old stuff. It is such joy to let go outworn beliefs and habits. It is so delightful to cut the too much and too repeated and too unwanted... and zoom in on what a child, or a dog, or a mouse might understand.

LIFE IS EASY. Or better said, not always that easy, but really SIMPLE.
    You can put it all in a nutshell, and say 2 words: GET HAPPY. And then of course, write book after book about that, and fill life after life with forgetting and re-finding it. I guess, that is what we all are doing. AND ISN'T IT FUN!!!

"Get happy!!"
    (Abrahams one and only answer)

Have we made our explanation too complicated? (annoyed, tired voice)
    "I've been studying your work since 1990. I'm trying really hard to remember your words."

So, we want to give them to you in an easier to remember format:

Get Happy-
    in any way you can.

-If you have to run away from home, do it.
    -If you have to go to the beach every day, do it.
    Do anything that you can do, to get happy!!

In most cases, it does not involve action, because in most cases, if you take action in your effort to get happy, some boom drops on you, like you get fired and then you don't have any money or something like that.

Get happy in your mind!

Find a way to make such peace with where you are, that you allow your gap to close. That's what getting happy is. It's making peace with where you are, because if you make peace with where you are this vortex, that is spinning, will suck you right into the perfection of all of it.

Get happy.
    Simplistic, we know.

That's why we write so many books! But then all of those books, you say
    (annoyed bored voice) "Oooh, there's so much to learn. Look at all of these pages. There's sooooo much to learn! All of these emotions that I didn't even know that I had... All of these laws, all of these laws. Look at all of these laws. Universal Laws! What in the hell is vibration anyway? I don't understand. Ask and it is given... that's bullshit. I've been asking!!! Where's my stuff?! Where's MY stuff?! I've been asking! Where's MY STUFF??" (huge laughter)

So, we give you all of the words, and you say "Wayyyyy too many words!!" -and we say: get happy! -and you say "ooh, too simplistic."

And we say: Really. Really,
    all you gotta do is just find a reason to feel good.

In other words, that conversation we just had, that was better than the whole seminar put together. You laughed! You know it's true.

There isn't anything that is written here, that you didn't know the day you were born.

We're just reminding you of it! You can tell every time that you enter into a conversation that you know isn't going well for you, you can feel it. You can feel when you're defeating yourself. You can feel when you're bolstering yourself. You can feel when you're uplifting another. You can feel when you're deflating another. You know this stuff!!

You KNOW this stuff. You have just, over time, lowered your standards of how you're willing to feel. You've gotten used to being ornery. You're not deliberate about feeling good, because you don't understand the power of feeling good, you see. -
    We're not talking about laughing hee haw, off the wall!
    We're talking about feeling interested in things.
    We're talking about waking up and being glad that you're awake, and glad that you're alive and looking out across the landscape and wanting to see what's there.
    We're talking about seeing things, and feeling interested in them.
    We're talking about having a conversation with someone across the table, and devouring every word and loving the conversation that you're having.
    We're talking about looking into the eyes of children and babies and animals and lovers and feeling the fullness of who you are.
    We're talking about getting tuned in, tapped in, turned on and seeing the world through the eyes of your total self, rather than this fragmented one, you see.

...Just.Chill.Out!!!

-Abraham-Hicks Workshop, Los Angeles, California 8/17/08 from the clip "Abraham Hicks- get Happy!"

-Abe 7/21/01

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

...and I enjoy the art of being gentle.
    It reallllly comes "with the holy spirit" as the quote above says. Before I was a lot ITV, I carried the fear that gentleness makes you weak. I think, that's a common worry, which ultimately leads to a cruel world of people who try to shield themselves...
    and it FEELS SOOOOO GOOD to let down the guard.

It is fun, to find a gentle way and still stand tall. It is a joy for myself to be respectful, and feeel the non-judgement within my heart. It is a creative joy, to hold the tone of friendliness!
    It still is not assured that the other one is open for it and "gets" it- and I must leave that at them (which needs training as well). Ohh my! But, it is sooooo worth it- simply for feeling the gentleness within me, for flowing the love instead the fear, the friendly warmth, instead the coldness!!

Clubbing yourself or others over the head...?

...Whether it's factual or truthful or not, whether you'r overdrawn or not, IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's upstream and (so), things can't get better.

But when I am where I am, and my attitude is, I make peace with where I am- now, what does this mean? What does "making peace with where I am" mean?

It means: Turn, and go with the flow!
    It means, letting myself have what I deserve!
    Making peace with it means: I'm alright.
    It means, I'm NOT stupid.
    It means: I didn't make mistakes.
    It means: I embraced life. I went for the gusto.

I looked for what I wanted! I lived large. I AM adventurous. I AM full of life. I do love life! Things are supposed to be good for me!

This is SUPPOSED to be a fun ride!
    I'm loving being here! I'm still in the same financial position that I was a few seconds ago- But now I've turned, and I've gone with the flow.
    I made peace with where I am.
    And in doing so, I turned, and went with the flow.

from the clip Abraham-Hicks: To manifest abundant money