Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: "I want to have fun on my way to X."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy!!!

You are always dealing your own hand-
    and all cards are face-up.

You know this stuff!
    Don't you know people, running around as victims? And doesn't the world treat them badly? You want to say to them- "You'r not making this stuff up! I don't blame you for feeling bad about that, that happened, or that, that happened or that, that happened. You have not been dealt a very good hand." But then, we want to say to all of them: YOU ARE DEALING YOUR OWN HAND!

You are dealing your own hand,
    and all the cards are face-up!
    -You get to choose EVERY SINGLE THING.

There is no mystery in any of this- once you begin to understand it, you see!

Life is treating you as you FEEL.

from the clip Abraham Hicks ~ Creating a Bad Day

...You could be totally immersed in this energy of wellbeing!

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

I am immersed in wellbeing, faith and joy...
    ...and I LOVE choosing my truth. I LOVE choosing what resonates with me, what touches my heart, what makes me feel uplifted, what feels elating, what feels sweet. I LOVE looking at the cards and CHOOSE those that I desire!

I feel so blessed to have understood this- THANK YOU ABE!
    What a life where I KNOW that. And now, it is all about choosing, about focusing, and picking what makes me smile, what brings me sweet relief, what feels fascinating, lovely, delicious, awesome, wonderful. WE CAN HAVE IT ALL!! We can choose our emotion right here and now by choosing our focus, and for heavens sake, I never ever what to choose less than relief ever again.

Thank you Abe. Thank you life. Thank you truth, that sets me free and showers me with joy and awe and wonder and goodness. THANK YOU LIFE.

You are Creators of Worlds... Choose your Truth.

You are Creators of Worlds. You didn?t come to create trucks and, and... stuff.
    You are Creators of Worlds!
    You are Creators of concepts.
    You are Creators of people living together in joyous harmony.
    You are Creators of people living on the planet in their joyful rightfulness.
    You are Creators of children waking up and feeling secure in their lives.

You are Creators of worlds of joy, and lives of expansion!

You didn't come here to just take care of the details of day-to-day living! Your quest and intention was so much bigger than that, you see!

But you can't even begin to taste that until you step into the Vortex and so, as a mass consciousness, you look at some people and you revere that one as a master of this, and that one as a master of that- but the majority of people hold themselves far from the mastery that they've come to live, as they sort of quibble and squabble outside the Vortex over resources and about how much I'm getting, and about how I should be getting that, that I'm not getting, bringing themselves to places of inferiority and into places of feeling lack.

-When who-you-really-are, and by who-you-really-are we mean, who this life and this struggle and this diversity and this contrast has caused you to become and who now, you are real time, is over here expressing and radiating to you, if you could just hear. And so, everything we do is about getting you closer to the Vortex where maybe it will take you in, for a moment, and...
    maybe you'll feel that power in your being.
    Maybe you will know for a moment the clarity of who you are.
    Maybe you will feel the bigness of your charge in being here.

Maybe you will understand that you are a Master here, to masterfully create the creation that is you in your life experience, you see.

You don't begin to fulfill your reason for being, until you have control of your emotions and control of your vibration and your operating real time where questions and answers and problems and solutions are all

this magical dance you do, you see.

The phrase "it's true" simply means somebody gave their attention to something long enough to achieve a vibrational alignment with it, and Law of Attraction gave them what they were thinking about. That's what "it's true" means. "It's true" means -if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would at least add another phrase to the words "it's true." And that other phrase would be,

"It's true, and I WANT some of it!"

"It's true, and I WANT some of it." Because if "it's true" and you DON'T want any of it, it being "true" is not a good enough reason for you to give your attention to it. Play it for a little while over the next five to ten days. "It's true -but I don't think I would like any of that. " -"But it's really true!... But I don't think I would like any of that."

It's going to be quite shocking to you how many things you give your attention to, that you DON'T want to be activating in your vibration, but you ARE- because "it's true"! We're inviting you today to find a new criteria. A criteria that the Source within you has found long ago. The criteria to give your attention to something is:

Does this thing that I am holding as my object of attention resonate with the true core of my being?

In other words, does it feel good when I think about it? This thing that I am focused upon, is it in such vibrational sync with the Source within me that when I focus on it I am wide open to the energy that creates worlds, allowing the cells of my body to accurately communicate with one another, bring me thriving resonance and wellbeing? That's the sort of truth we would encourage you to look for: THE Truth.

The ONLY truth of Pure Positive Energy that ripples through your being when you find alignment with the Source within you.

That's Truth. That's Truth that will serve you. That's Truth that will refuel you. That's Truth that will rebalance you. That's Truth that will give you clarity.

Abraham-Hicks, Stamford, CT 10/2/2010

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy!!!

You know this stuff!
    Don't you know people, running around as victims? And doesn't the world treat them badly? You want to say to them- "You'r not making this stuff up! I don't blame you for feeling bad about that, that happened, or that, that happened or that, that happened. You have not been dealt a very good hand." But then, we want to say to all of them: YOU ARE DEALING YOUR OWN HAND!

...You could be totally immersed in this energy of wellbeing!

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

I am immersed in wellbeing, faith and joy...
    ...and I embrace my WORTHINESS on a whole new level.
    I always- even as wise as I was had the hidden covered idea, that I would need to impress people to be in the game of sex, sexual erotic life flowing.

I so LOVE that I don't feel shortage of this, but I may finetune just for the fun of it! I do not have yearning or need- I want this to shine and glow and sparkle, just because it is SO BEAUTIFUL.
    This feels so precious!!
    It feels HILARIOUS!!!! It feels as life flowing and blowing and bubbling, dancing and singing and swinging and swaying- BECAUSE I ALLOW IT TO BE.

I can have it, because I can allow it to flow from me!
    I do not need to jump through any hoops.
    I do not need anyones allowance or acknowledgement. This is solely between me and ME!

Ohhh, this feel so good. This feels awesome! This feels free. It feels excentric It feels playful It feels soooo FREE. It feels so lively. It feels joyful. It feels fresh and exciting. It feels sparkling and light. It feels SO FREE.

We don't have to justify this sexual desire, this sexual drive!
    It's a WONDERFUL THING, and it's part of that "Tuned in, tapped in,
    TURNED ON"!

(Audience hilarious)
    ...We wondered when you will catch on, to THAT!!!

2016 04 23 to 30 Cancun

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy!!!

You know this stuff!

...You could be totally immersed in this energy of Wellbeing.

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

I am immersed in wellbeing. In faith, and joy...
    ...and I daydream myself into awesome wonderful adventures and beautiful unfoldings. IT IS FUN! It is practiced absolute freedom. It is openended, it is wide and it is wild. It is pure... It is calling. It is wonderful.

I so enjoy the FUN that is supposed to be there!
    I still am not wholly used to the premise that the "price" I have to pay is JOY, and happiness, and relaxation and TRUST and feeling good...

Could there be a better, more loving, more wonderful game!? Isn't that the perfect game we could ourselves get into? It is all about fun, and about allowing ourselves to experience our dream-life, and having joyful relief and sweet happy moments ALL ALONG THE WAY. It is supposed to feel good. Oh, man. Somewhen I'll GET THIS!!!

Virtual-Reality-Adventure!

As you deliberately conjure, and you get better and better at it, you'll get so good at picking a scene, you'll get so... you can tell which scene's work best for you:
    Outside or inside! You'll get so, you can tell which people to bring in, first. You'll get so, you can tell what time of day works best for you, in your Virtual Realities.

You'll get so, you can pick ANY subject and turn it into something that feels good.

You will discover ENORMOUS entertainment value in Virtual Reality! And another thing that begins to happen right away is, as you play in these virtual realities, you achieve vibrational harmony with these thoughts. And they are so comfortable, that you keep going back to them again, and again. ...When they show up in real life experience, you're going to have a zinger!

You're going to have a POWERFUL ZINGER!!!!!!

In other words, you will shudder as you recognize,
    (Abraham delivers this with power & passion), "THERE IS THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THAT, WHICH ONLY A WEEK AGO WAS BUT A TWINKLING IN MY EYE!! It was just something that I imagined briefly, and pondered sort of, and used to feel good a little bit and activated, and here it is, full blown, right here, in my experience!!"

Because, Law Of Attraction says that it must be that way. We're not trying to get you to do Virtual Realities, because we think there's a bunch of things that need to be fixed.

We're wanting you to do Virtual Realities, because it's a lovely way to spend time, in a place of allowing who you really are, to flow.

Abraham

Unfold in your endless Saga of Joy!

You get to choose how you feel.

Ah!!! -That is true liberation! There is no liberation that is more dramatic, than the liberation that comes when you realize that there are way, way, way, way, way, way, way MORE things to feel good about, than bad about, and with a little practice it's way, way, way, way, way, way, way more easy to find something to feel good about than bad about, and in doing so, you are then in the place of allowing the universe to intricately, intimately satisfy every desire that you have ever offered, on all levels.

Which means, traffic is nice when you're in it.
    The restaurant is nice when you're in it.
    The food is delicious when you're eating.
    The weather is nice where you are.
    People are responsive to you, which means people are respectful of you!

In other words, all things big and small are satisfied in your ever-unfolding saga of joy.

-Abe 7/21/01

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

I am immersed in my Saga of Joy. In deep satisfied wellbeing. In faith, and joy...
    ...and I enjoy this wonderful becoming of MORE. I am -just- or already- almost 58 years old now, and I see so much unfolding in this period of life! I BECAME SO MUCH MORE.
    I became so much freer. I became so much clearer. I became so much wiser. I learned to deal and master so many tools.

I feel so much more certainty and true, unconditional love! ... actually, I became CAPABLE to love unconditionally. I know so many wonderful things! I learned so much fascinating stuff. And, I have no doubt that I will learn to allow my body fantastic high functioning, in a not so very long time! I am so eager for all the fun that I will experience. I am eager for the MORE that I can't yet even conjure. I look forwards to an even better life than what I already live: MORE self esteem, MORE joy, MORE clarity, MORE abundance, MORE joy in my body. Ohh, I am so eager to unfold in it, step by step, year by year! WHAT A TIME. WHAT A LIFE. WHAT A JOY.

Rather than wanting to hold to the past longer and slow things down and stop the aging process -just revel in the power of now!

You can't stop time, and you won't stop the recycling process that is taking place upon this planet, nor would you want to ? but you do not have to suffer the moving through time.

Every moment can be
    more wonderful than the moment before.

---Abraham

Ah!!! -That is true liberation! There is no liberation that is more dramatic, than the liberation that comes when you realize that there are way, way, way, way, way, way, way MORE things to feel good about, than bad about, and with a little practice it's way, way, way, way, way, way, way more easy to find something to feel good about than bad about, and in doing so, you are then in the place of allowing the universe to intricately, intimately satisfy every desire that you have ever offered, on all levels.

-Which means, traffic is nice when you're in it.
    -The restaurant is nice when you're in it.
    -The food is delicious when you're eating.
    -The weather is nice where you are.
    -People are responsive to you, which means people are respectful of you!

In other words, all things big and small are satisfied in your ever-unfolding saga of joy.

-Abe 7/21/01

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

I am immersed in my Saga of Joy. In deep satisfied wellbeing. In faith, and joy...
    ...and I feel the call to be truly INVINCIBLE. I get the goosebumps. I feel the awesome, wonderful resonance. I feel the bubbling joy within me, and I feel the utter KNOWING. I feel the EAGERNESS!!!

I embrace it more and more. I "always" KNEW. Now I am on my way to more KNOWING! And I am having soooo much FUN on this way to fully wholly embracing it. It feels like, loudly laughing! It feels like, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I know whenever contrast "hits", it really is FOR ME. When I look at it from the right angle, it is awesome. It is fantastic. It is FOR ME. It holds gold. It is bliss.

It brings me back to what I forgot, what I havent realized, but which is MINE and I need it to go further. And, there it is! This life is so full of fantastic revelation. Of awesome, stunning truth that is beyond all mediocrity. I have had this enlightenments, this thrill-peaks of UNDERSTANDING, where my whole being lit up and was one ball of LIGHT. Where I KNEW, I am invincible, I am eternal, I CAN NOT GET IT WRONG, and the seas parted in front of me.

I KNOW THIS and I train myself to get deeper and deeper and get this more and more wholly more and more often. I get this as my new normal, and I am so deep there already. WHAT AN AWESOME; FUN, LIVELY, WONDERFUL WAY OF LIVING. Thank you, thank you life!!

We are meant to be invincible.

It's important for you to know that you are the creator of your own reality.

But it's also important for you to know that you have teams, throngs, of non physical assistance-

that you've not been accessing, in your attitude of 'I need to go this alone.' We want you to understand that not only do you not need to go it alone, it's not possible for you to go it alone. But it is possible for you to choose disc's where your help isn't, and then have a harder journey on your way to where you don't want to go! Whereas, you put all of this together, and you acknowledge that the path is an easy one and that it's well lighted, and if you do just this simple work that we've been talking about, so that the path does light up.

Then not only will it be a path of ease, but it will be a path of Chronic Happiness!

And then you'll feel like that invincible being,

where you're waving this magical wand and anything that you point at will open for you!

And those who are standing back watching you, who have not been privy to the vibrational exchange, who don't know that LOA is managing the Universe, and who do not understand that they are emitting a vibration that is being responded to, -they will watch you in Amazement!

And they will call you things like Lucky! They will call you things like Fortunate! They will marvel at the good fortune that comes to You! But they will not understand that you are now 'The Deliberate Creator Of Your Experience.'

And it's not magic, it's 'Cashing In The Vibrational Currency' that you've always had access to.
    We don't even need to tell you to spend it wisely,
    because it never stops flowing!

Spend it with Fun. And with Eagerness!! And Often!!!

~ Abraham - Seattle Closing 2013

-Abe 7/21/01

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

...and I feel such joy in my tasks. At least, MOSTLY.
    I think about focusing more and more often, and when I do- IT IS AWESOME.
    I reallly like to vacuum!
    I REALLLLLY like washing the dishes. I reallllly like hanging clothes on the line, in the fresh wind- or in the winter, in my bathroom, where the heating appliance got chosen by us to warm towels (and dry clothes).

I LOVE to prepare the food! I love the cutting and stirring and seasoning, and the decorating. I LOVE to clean the windows! I just forget it, sometimes for a year... I love to sweep the street. I love to get my bords into order. I LOVE when things lighten up and get glitzy and shiny. I ENJOY my tasks! I came here to be physical, and I reallly like all the caring, the caring to keep physicality in order and function. What an honor. What joy. What awesome reminder of the goodness of physical reality. THANK YOU, PHYSICAL LIFE!.

HAVE FUN in your "tasks"!

...Do you know that there are people running around in circles,
    looking for exercise, when they could be vacuuming?

Iow, when you get tuned in, there all kinds of things- we (...) want to remind you, that you are an extension of source, and that source has access to every nerve in your body, to every muscle in your body, to every atom in your body, to every molecule of your body. Source is part of the thoughts that you think.

And your relationship to source is everything about the emotion you feel. And when you allow yourself to tune to the frequency of source,

there can be a dance in vacuuming, that is DELICIOUS to experience!

Now, we are not really... this isn't a seminar about vacuuming. It's a seminar on "Whatever you'r doing, do it in combination with source. -And fill the fullness of who you are, in THAT moment!" (...)

There are no "wrong activities"!

We would never advice continuing any task, while you feel negative emotion. The negative emotion means: This is wrong-headed. The negative emotion means: Your Inner Being wants to vacuum with you, and your Inner Being is enjoying this experience,

but you are focused upon it in a way, that is depriving yourself of the benefit of that enjoyment.

from the clip: Abraham-Questions about the mechanics of mundane.

-Abe 7/21/01

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

...and I SUCK at this sometimes in TERRIBLE ways. ...really, I started out this rampage feeling sorry for myself, dragging my mood as Linus' binkie. I knew, I needed a RAMPAGE to lift me up, again!

And here I am, having so much fun pulling the pictures together, finding the absolutely perfect quote, smiling, giggling, enjoying the theme of making fun of my yearning and neediness... and I think it is HILARIOUS!!!!!

I SO LOVE how fast things turn, when I just relax and look for fun- no matter what. Fun is always available. Fun is the divine stance about EVERYTHING. I love knowing that it is always LOVING fun... even when I have no clue of "how to get out of this"- I do not need to. Source know and that is all that's needed. I may relax. I may sleep. I may laugh, ANYWAY. I may love. I may laugh. I may be off completely, and cry and feel as crap, as well.

But feeling happy feels soooo much better. Thanks life!!

Why do people not let in the possibility for more ease?
    (Become the lazy person that you DESERVE to be!!)

Do you know why most people do not let in the possibility for more ease?(...)

It's because the lack of ease is serving you, in some way.

"I'm getting marks on the chart.
    I'm diligent and brilliant.
    I'm more worthy, because I do more."

-There is a lot of that! Esther has really come to terms about a lot of that! She was sort of born into an environment, where people just did stuff. And the more they did, the more they were praised for what they did. So she just learned to stand on her head in so many ways- because, praise feels soooo good. Until she got a whiff of what her InnerBeing flows-

-and praise from humans who are trying to get you to work hard, is NOTHING like IB's appreciation for your ease!!

-Stick with Abraham!
    We'll turn you into the lazy people that you DESERVE to be!

03/25/2017 in Orlando