Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: "I want to have fun on my way to X."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    My calling in Life is:
    Walking the Trail of Delight!

Source is CONSTANTLY looking for ways to surprise and delight and entertain you! (...) Instead of calling it the path of least resistance, right now, where you'r all queued up for it, where you can really hear it,

let's call it your trail of delight!

Let's call it your IB's path of delightful, enlightened, pleasurable LIFE-EXPERIENCE!

Isn't that a different point of view, than most people hold- and still, THAT's the way THAT IT IS.

2015 04 18 Chicago

I want to have FUN on my way to X...

... and I get it while I allow in so much cooperative component that feel so good.
    I get the insights.
    I get the rendezvouses.
    I get the plants and the information.
    I get the guidance, that lets me resonate so very clearly- or not.
    I get the clarity!
    I get the next logical steps, that are easy and interesting and fun.

I get the experiences, the adventures, the hands-on- life-experiences.
    I feel showered with all that I need. I get the perfect timing, and that feels so known and perfectly lovingly cared for.
    I feel guided and guarded and safe and secure. I am in awe with my journey. Thank you, all who are involved.

It is such fun. It is such an awesome journey. It's like a delicious puzzle!

WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, so you deactivate the vibrations that were keeping you wherever they were keeping you.

So the cells of your body are actually able to regenerate more powerfully when your conscious mechanism is slumbering, then when awake- unless, you are feeling good.

Your optimum experience is to be awake and exhilarated.
    Your next optimum experience is to be asleep.
    Your least optimum experience is to be awake and worried, or fearful about something.

We see a lot of people sleeping because they?re bored, or because it?s the only way that they can give themselves any break from the exhaustion that they are feeling. But if you understand that exhaustion is not about what you?re doing; it?s not about being awake, it?s about resistance- then you begin to understand that the less resistance there is, the less sleep you need.

So don?t feel guilty about how much sleep you?re getting, or not getting. We would make sleep a non-issue. And make connection to Source our dominant goal.

Abraham Hicks Philadelphia, PA, May 13th, 2002

My calling in Life is:

Source is CONSTANTLY looking for ways to surprise and delight and entertain you! (...) Instead of calling it the path of least resistance, right now, where you'r all queued up for it, where you can really hear it,

Let's call it your IB's path of delightful, enlightened, pleasurable LIFE-EXPERIENCE!

Isn't that a different point of view, than most people hold- and still, THAT's the way THAT IT IS.

2015 04 18 Chicago

... and I have so much fun in coming across the surprises and the delights, the magic moments that I didn't expect- or, did expect, but couldn't really plan.

It feels soo lively. So fresh, and real and bold... like, finding an unknown world, a wonderful, precious fortune, a treasure, and feeling elated! Elated, surprised, delighted. Refreshed, infused, full of joy and liveliness.

Ohh, LIFE IS SO GOOD.

When you embrace the Contrast, you get into the Replenishing Mode!

Consider this; think about receptive mode, tuned in to the source. Receptive Mode, call it what it is:

Receptive mode,
    Rejuvenating mode,
    Replenishing mode.

Nothing can deplete you when you are in the receptive mode. Nothing depletes You. Because, you've embraced contrast, you'r not judging it in any way, against yourself, or any other.

Asheville April 2016

My calling in Life is:

2015 04 18 Chicago

... and I do! It was such an awesome surprising moment to come around a corner with our car and look head on into a beautiful balloon. I always wanted to see one so close. A few years ago, we where hunting a balloon and we finally "got it", and it was such grand fun!

But today, it was just here.
    And not only that, it flew DIRECTLY over our car, directly to be photographed through the roof-window! I felt elation. I felt showered with joy. I felt such fun!

THANK YOU, LIFE!

Be BOLD and expect surprise and delight!

We want you to know: You are UNLIMITED.
    We want you to know that you are asking scantily, in comparison with what is available to you!

Iow, don't be shy about anything. But THIS is the most important thing: You have ALREADY asked. (...)
    You- like most people, have put ALL of these things (that you want) into your Vortex in an incremental fashion. And since they've been there, they've been gathering cooperative components. They have, you might say, taken on a life on their own! They have, you might say, gathered up other cooperative aspects to them. They have- you might say,

gathered momentum.

And if you were to look, you might not recognize them, because you've been putting them there INCREMENTALLY! So (...) we say it all the time, that one of this wonderful things of getting into this sweet-spot of alignment is, that as thoughts occur to you,

there are continuing surprises and delights for you!

So what we'r wanting to say to you is: The reason that you want to know what's there, is because you don't know, that you CAN see it! And we want you to know that it's alright that you can't see it. Because it's everything that you want, and it's become more and it's going to occur to you. You are going to be the REALIZER of it.

(...) So, how does someone ready themselves to be able to SEE what's in the Vortex? Well, you take pieces of things that you know you like, and you talk about them STEADILY, with the interest of GATHERING MOMENTUM. So you take a subject of importance, and you don't make it more than it is, and you don't try to make yourself believe it more than you do. You just take something that you already believe, that already makes you feel good, and you focus upon that, until MOMENTUM begins. And you can feel yourself then LITERALLY -we'r not kidding you about this even a bit- following this stream of impulses and thoughts, that come to you.

It's like a treasurehunt.
    But the most interesting thing about it is, that YOU have put all of the treasures there!

2016-09-17 at Rome Italy

My calling in Life is:

2015 04 18 Chicago

... and I train the Knowing. I train the love! I train the certainty. AND IT IS SUCH FUN!!! When it's not fun- or at least, sweet relief, I'm not doing it!

I SO LOVE KNOWING THIS.
    I love to feel how I get better and better every day. I love the sweetness of being so certain and clear and in the magic, already. I so love the everyday-joy of being trained in joy!!

I SO LOVE THIS WAY OF LIFE.
    And I am giddy about what is around the corner.

Well, when you feel uncertain about what is the right one, it means that you haven?t done the vibrational work. It means that you?re not habitually, not yet, a really good match to what?s in your Vortex. Because if you were,

it would be really clear to you.
    The path would be really obvious.

Seattle, July 2014

My calling in Life is:

2015 04 18 Chicago

... and I am so eager on this path. This eagerness is fun! The insights are fun. The daydreams are fun. The feelings and emotions that I have, while I focus in this way is so much fun.

It feels open and able. It feels unstoppable. It feels incredibly, unlimitedly capable. It feels being called, and following my lifes call. It feels as being on my track. It feels proud. It feels eager. It feels as being within my purpose. IT FEELS SO GOOD.

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force, and each cell is independently responding. When you feel joy, all the circuits are open, so the Life Force can be fully received.

When you feel guilt, blame, fear, or anger, the circuits are hindered and Life Force cannot flow as effectively. Physical experience is about monitoring those circuits,

and keeping them as open as possible.

Your cells know what to do; they are summoning the Energy.
    There is no condition that you cannot modify into something more, any more than there is any painting that you cannot repaint. There are many limiting thoughts in the human environment that can make it seem that these so-called incurable illnesses or unchangeable conditions cannot not be changed.

But we say that they are only "unchangeable", because you believe they are.

Someone asked us recently, "Is there any limitation to the body's ability to heal?" And we said, None, other than the belief that you hold. And he asked,
    "Then why aren't people growing new limbs?"

And we said,
    Because no one believes they can.

-Abe

Looking for the abundant treasures in my Life

We know for SURE that this treasure called "Satisfaction" is in soo many places, that people don't allow it, because they made up their mind: "There is no treasure, here. There is no treasure, here!"

Well, if you believe there is no treasure here, you are not gonna find one.

But if you believe there's a treasure EVERYWHERE...
    it might be worth 8 hrs of editing to find it! Because when you find it, it will feel worth it!
    (laughter). (...) Esther heard someone say the other day about these gatherings, that a lot of the same things keeps happening, here. And Esther was astonished. Because, she finds the treasures in EVERY CONVERSATION! In every conversation there is something, that has not been said before, or she did not understand, before. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

There is not a moment of your life that's not rich with treasures that your IB has found-

and so, boredom is you, not in sync with your IB! Confusion is you, not in sync with your IB. Lethargy, complacency, is you, not being in sync with your IB!

Atlanta October 2017, from the clip Abraham Hicks - Often the Story You Tell is the Problem

I got inspired to tweak this "work" a bit and find a new approach to it. And THIS feels soooo good.
    I'll seek and find and celebrate some treasures in my life!

On my way to X, I witness...
    the awesome abundance and bounty I have allowed into my life.

We are living such a rich life, as a family and as a couple. I am living such a rich, bountiful life!
    The light shines golden onto my bed. The air is crisp and fresh. The fire crackles in the stove, and golden October is blessing me.

I hear the peaceful noises from outside, the leaves rustle, the tractors drive by, I SO ENJOY my place on this beautiful world. It is BEAUTIFUL. It is so precious in so many ways: It is wide and huge. It is in an amazingly beautiful area. Our long-dreamed of house is so full of unique beauty, just to our liking. We drive our dream-cars. We eat our dream-food with our dream-family. We literally celebrate life. I feel so rich and abundant. I enjoy our money so much. I am financially wealthy in such a big way. I witness the flow of financial abundance that was magical, in all this years. It came and came and came, unexpected so often, and in big, big sums.

And I know, there is even SO MUCH MORE. Unlimited abundance. Unlimited resources. Unlimited expansion!
    I am really, really good in attracting this. Thank you, ME!
    THANK YOU LIFE.

Witnessing your flow

Once you're in the receptive mode, the impulses that come are the next logical step, and the next logical step, and the next logical step.

The real RUSH of enthusiasm comes with that first burst of awareness about a desire.

Once you've maintained that vibration, then it's the next step, and the next step, and the next, and the next. If you're constantly having huge rushes about things, that's when it means that you are dropping your vibrational frequency, and then regaining it again. So it's actually good news that you're feeling some stability in the unfolding! (...)

There is nothing as exhilarating as a conscious awareness that you are in the sweet spot. Where you are in alignment, and ideas are flowing, and you're witnessing evidence of your alignment.

Just by the nice people you're interacting with, by the ease of your day, by the way ideas are flowing to you, by the continuity of your day, and so. -There will never be a time that new desire will not be rampant within you. So there will never be a time when there's not some gap between what you think you want, and what is manifested.

But, ohhhh, the maintenance of that sweet spot...!

There's something to be said for not demanding this high intensity movement at all times, but resting in the satisfaction of the natural unfolding. In other words, we think the sweet spot feels like these things: It feels like exhilaration, especially when you first realize a desire.
    And then, it feels like interest or knowing. It feels like satisfaction. It feels like ease. And flow.

It doesn't feel like bouncing off the wall enthusiasm every single minute! That would be exhausting to you. And that actually is more of an indication of resistance, than just that nice ease and flow. Now if you are really plummeting into true agitation or despair or blame or something like that, then it might be good for you to tune yourself a little bit by working on some processes to help you to focus more in the direction of what you're wanting. The reason that we're offering to Esther a vibration that has inspired her to find the word witness, the reason we are wanting you to feel what "witnessing"...

witnessing the good that you have accomplished vibrationally... that really is what deliberate creation is all about.

Which what it means is, watch for the results of my mood. That's all we're asking you to do. Watch for the results or the evidence of your mood. It doesn't take very much.

~ Abraham-Hicks, North L.A., CA, January 23, 2016

Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 10-18-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Living in JOY and APPRECIATION

We know for SURE that this treasure called "Satisfaction" is in soo many places, that people don't allow it, because they made up their mind: "There is no treasure, here. There is no treasure, here!"

it might be worth 8 hrs of editing to find it! Because when you find it, it will feel worth it!
    (laughter). (...) Esther heard someone say the other day about these gatherings, that a lot of the same things keeps happening, here. And Esther was astonished. Because, she finds the treasures in EVERY CONVERSATION! In every conversation there is something, that has not been said before, or she did not understand, before. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

There is not a moment of your life that's not rich with treasures that your IB has found-

and so, boredom is you, not in sync with your IB! Confusion is you, not in sync with your IB. Lethargy, complacency, is you, not being in sync with your IB!

Atlanta October 2017, from the clip Abraham Hicks - Often the Story You Tell is the Problem

In my daily life I witness and enjoy the wonderful flow of...
    ...all the relationships and rendezvouses that I am experiencing. I'd say, relationships are my master-topic! They feel so easy. They feel like "I get what I want, fast and effortless". I feel that I am apointer, in my relationships. It feels effortless. It feels so successful. It feels carried by love. It feels sweet and deep. It feels friendly. It feels light. It feels easy.

I so appreciate the people!
    I love to think about them. I love to feel them. I love to appreciate them. They feel precious. They touch me. I desire the best for them. It is so easy to see them in their Vortex-Version. I so enjoy to enjoy them, I love to love. I love to love. I love to be curious about a person. I love to know the value, and to see it unfold. I love to be surprised and delighted by them. I love to really KNOW that we all are Gods.

Esther has been saying to anyone who asks, and since hardly anyone does, she tells a lot of people who aren't asking... (laughter)

If they say "What do you do?", she says: "I'm a pointer."

And that's usually as far as this conversation goes.
    (laughter) Because, she looks crazy, ah! But what she means is,

"I POINT AT WHAT I WANT! And LoA and the Universe take care of it.

Cooperative components are gathered, and what I want, begins to take shape. And the more I point at what I want, the more of what I want comes into form, and the more I point at it, the more awarenesses I have of other things that I think might be helpful to assist me, in the receiving of it."

Sometimes you point at something, like a new house. And then, you need to point at someone who's gonna build that house. Unless you'r gonna build it yourself! And Esther is not going to build it, so she points at the idea of the new house, and as it comes into being, then she points at all kinds of things ABOUT the house.

"I'd like that for the floor, and I'd like that for the paint-color, and I'd like that for the tile. And I would like that, and I would like that, and I would like that. And I would like all of these people, who know how to do it, just the way I like it, to come and assist. I'm a pointer! I'm a POINTER! I'm a pointer."

That's what a creator is! -A Pointer.
    And a deliberate creator is someone, who is used to point AT WHAT THEY WANT.

from the clip Abraham Hicks ~z~ Law of Attraction is a Bitch

38 years ago...

18 years ago...

last week

... the stunning beauty of nature.
    I collect my fotos of what I get to see as "each day a bit of paradise" since a long time... I have trained my focus, and ohhh, such joy it is! Paradise is here and now. Paradise is every day. Paradise is in every moment, when only we look through sources eyes. Sometimes, its more and sometimes less obvious, sometimes we must focus a bit more and sometimes a little less general...

but it is ALWAYS THERE. I am certain of that. I so love KNOWING that.
    I so love seeing that. I love creating it on purpose. I love seeing it my "chance" (there is nothing as chance, I am sure!). I love knowing that it's there, even if I miss it. But here comes another opportunity, and the next and the next. It'S ALWAYS perfect! It is ALWAYS soo good. Different always, but, ahhhh, the variety of this beauty!

This depth. This quantity, this quality! This endless opportunities. This eternal flow. I FEEL SOOOO THANKFUL. I feel such deep deep thankful appreciation. I feel such love. I feel such deep appreciation. THANK YOU LIFE.

"Not getting it"?
    It's the your focussed keen awareness of the absence of wanted, that does that

Your keen awareness of something wanted, that has not yet manifested holds you in a frequency that won't let it manifest.

So the key, what we're wanting to help you to realize is, if you take the manifestation out of the equation, so you see this thing that you like, and you ponder the idea of it, and the idea of it gives you pleasure, now in this moment you are experiencing it. Vibrationally speaking, you posses it. Vibrationally speaking, you are it. Vibrationally speaking, there is no absence of it.

And as you, vibrationally speaking, keep maintaining that point of attraction, it has to manifest in your experience.

Abe

...the virtual reality of feeling CERTAIN and SURE and DEEPLY CLEARLY ABUNDANT.

I enjoy digging into understanding abundance so thoroughly. I own it. I make it mine. I have it in my heart, and in my DNA. I AM abundance. I wrap myself around it and do not allow me any further to look at the absence- within myself, within others, or situations. I will not look any longer at the "shadow-side" (that certainly is there, and it's ugly).

But I choose the light side. I get my hands into the clay, of vibrationally embracing the beauty of abundance. I embrace the love within abundance. I embrace what has been done GOOD (even there could be so much more) in emanating abundance. I wish that the shadows fill up with light, and the world will heal where the absence of TRUE abundance- greed, arrogance, suppression, betrayal... has made people, nature or animals suffer. YES the shady absence exists, I embrace it NOW. I embrace the exploited. I embrace the modern slaves. I embrace the diminished. I embrace the poisoned. I embrace the taken care of.

I EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE WITHIN ME. I embrace it and I hold in in my heart and let love flow... I allow it to breathe, I allow it to be, I allow it to fill up with light. I embrace the guilt and the shame. I embrace the depleted. I embrace the fearful. I embrace the poor. I embrace the terrorized. I hold it close and love and allow it. It is all within me. It is all there. I am abundant of THAT!

I am abundant in fear. I am abundant in feeling terrorized. I am abundant in disbelief. I am abundant in hate- for those who trample the love. It is all within me. I allow it to be here and to fill up with light. I allow it to be seen. I allow it to be felt by me. I allow it to be mourn. I allow my tears. I allow me to be tired of it and within it. I allow it. I love it all. I embrace it. I accept it as part of what-is, and as part of myself, and as the shadow of what I really want. I embrace it and that feels so good. It feels as relief. It feels as... just a part of all there is. It doesn't need to be in the shadow. It can be seen, it can catch the sunlight and the love and care and help of so many. It may just dissolve. It may not be chosen, anymore. It may heal. It may dissolve in laughter and trust and sweetness and truth, that source KNOWS to be true.

CHOOSING TO EMBRACE it all and to allow the light

As we sense those who are doing it (virtual reality), we feel their vibrations clearing it, sort of like there's all this potential stuff that you could think about and because you're choosing THAT- even though there's ALL THIS stuff you could think about.

You're choosing THAT- even though there's ALL this stuff, that you could think about - past, present or future - there's ALL this stuff that you could think about, some of it good feeling, some of it NOT. But you're choosing THAT. ALL this stuff to think about, but you're choosing THIS.

What happens is, there becomes a propensity to gravitate to the best feeling vibration, wherever you are.

So you become this better and better miner of your friends, better miner of your past experiences. You become a sort of vibrational emitter that causes law of attraction to deliver to you. It's like you fine-tune it and fine-tune it and fine-tune it, until so much that felt like it was a choice before is no longer even on the scale, it's no longer a choice. You get a sense of what we are talking about.

And EVERYTHING in your life begins to clear up to reflect this new found tendency that you are honing deliberately.

Abraham

... wholly deeply FEEELING abundant in my wholeness. ABUNDANCE of precious moments! I appreciate those that have fully what I want. I appreciate the examples of how big and awesome and thrilling life can be. I so enjoy looking at the beauty that is. I feel uplifted by the thrilling stories. I feel uplifted by the wonderful examples. I feel called and assured and enhanced by looking at what others have pulled off. I SO LIKE TO APPRECIATE. It is so easy. It is delicious. It is uplifting. I am so thankful for that.

Every day gets better, because every day you get clearer.

It is natural that the day after this day is better than this day. And if anything other than that is happening, it?s because you are practicing thoughts about stuff you don?t want and holding them as active vibrations in your PoA, and therefore preventing the Universe from yielding to you.

The Universe is yielding it, you are preventing yourself from reaching out and taking it.

The art of realization, the art of feeling good, the art of being happy, the art of not trying so hard, the art of lightening up, the art of trusting in who I am, the art of believing in the adoration that source has for me, the art of feeling worthy, the art of being blessed, the art of getting a good idea, the art of knowing which way to turn, the art of feeling the compliment and taking it in.

The art of giving the compliment and really meaning it, the art of appreciation, the art of love, the art of fun, the art of humor, the art of timing, the art of exhilaration, the art of vitality, the art of clarity, the art of self realization, the art of being in the right place at the right time, the art of acknowledging timing, the art of being present, the art of feeling the wholeness of who I am,

the art of being all that I am,

the art of being out here on this leading edge with all that I am flowing through me, the art of rendezvous, the art of recognizing rendezvous, the art of sniffing it out, the art of knowing the path, the art of realizing I was off the path and doing something about it, or the art of knowing that I am off the path and not doing anything about it- and proving that I am off the path, that?s good, too.

The universe reflects back to you what you feel about you.

The art of feeling about myself the way that source feels about me. And then allowing the representation of that self awareness and self appreciation to shower down around me. When you start appreciating- and really meaning- everyone that has everything that you desire: Then you are there. Everything that you want to experience in a more detailed moment to moment basis, you can get there so quickly just by observing those who are there, and appreciating their now-ness in that!

Alignment is clarity, and clarity is fun. Clarity is timing, clarity is detail, clarity is precision, clarity is excellence, clarity is expansion!

By fun we mean, fullness, wholeness, all-ness, bigness. You?ve come to demonstrate how the universe works. You?ve come here for the manifestation of consciousness. That is what your physical body is. Your physical body is a manifestation of consciousness? And when you are deliberate about your participation in this, then and only then, are you fulfilling your reason for being here.

And your reason for being is the enjoyment of life.

Because nothing is broken, there is nothing to fix, what it is all about, is your personal pleasure in living life and arranging the properties of the time space and non-space and non-time reality

into something that means something to you.

San Diego Jan. 2015