Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "I want to have fun on my way to X."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Say: "I want to have FUN on my way to X!"

So, you have this list of things, so there it exists, now make this statements about it:
    "I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have FUN on my way to that.
    I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have a really good time on my way to that."

That puts everything in the proper perspective!

(...) "I want to have a good time on my way to that!" Because it's a journey that never ends. And so, it doesn't matter whether the steps are small or large, it just matters that they are FUN, while I'm taking them!

"I wanna have FUN, while I'm on my way to greater clarity!
    I wanna have FUN, on my way to figuring out this highflying disc.
    I want to have FUN on my way to my ideal body-weight.

I want it to be FUN. I want this experience to be fun! Because oh, it is SO MUCH fun to identify something wanted, and find resonance with it, and then watch the cooperative components! It's like you feel like this Creator of the Universe, that everything is at your fingertips, and you are the orchestrator of all things.

It is so exhilarating! It is so fun. It is so much fun. It will be so much fun on my way to my BMW 5. SO MUCH FUN. It is so much fun to my 125 pounds- or whatever you want.

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!! Fun, along the way!

(...) Fun along the way.
    Because, all along the way I get to be INSPIRED.
    All along the way I get to see results of my inspiration!
    All along the way, I get to see other cooperative components.
    All along the way I FEEL the inspiration!.

FUN, along the way: There is no gap between where I am, and where I want to be- because where I want to be is on a disc, that I can do NOW!"

from the clip ABRAHAM HICKS ~ REPEAT This Statement About Everything That You Want! ~ Law of Attraction

I want to have FUN on my way to X...

...and I am having sooooooo much fun with you on our way!
    I want to have fun with you until I am croaking- and beyond! I want this FUN with you to never end. Even we sometimes have a very Italian marriage! Well, no, we stopped throwing potatoes and slamming doors.. well, MOST of the time

And, this is FUN, too!!
    And it is fun to reconcile!
    And it is fun to get up EVERY morning at 3 something AM because you are an early bird and want it like that, even I'm a night owl. And it is fun to make ends meet with you, and to mold ourselves into true abundance. It is fun to age with you. It is even fun to be sick, in your company. As much fun as possible! You comfort me. You find solutions. You back me up. You push my wheelchair! You prepare warming bottles for me.
    I SO LOVE IT ALL!!! It is FUN!!!

I love the fun we are having with the kids we gave to each other. I love the fun with the travels, the cars, the food, our minds, our bodies.

I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN with you on my journey... interweaving it with yours, so wholly and fully. THANK YOU BELOVED!!! THANK YOU FOR THE FUN.

That feeling of laughter is -
    first of all it makes you breathe more, it is a physical thing, but -

- it may be the most profound state of alignment, that exists.

Abraham-Hicks.com, Alaskan Cruise, July 2010

I got an awesome inspiration- LoA in action because of all the FUN I am activating for sure! to deliberately see the fun and JOY in my everyday's life on purpose...

...as I want to turn around some old beliefs (that feel terrible) about fun and joy not being what really counts. I think that the Universe is some time now on the mission to teach me that and I was a hard case EVEN I intellectually knew how it works, and my heart yelled YES everytime!

Well, we all are where we are. So I had (blessed) time to watch snippets from the Graham Norton show, had such a ton of fun within it, and my inner critic nagged that I should do something much more reasonable and glorious (as cleaning windows, saving the world or other things of that kind).

So, I want to add some more awareness to the fact, that HAVING FUN IS WHAT TRUE SUCCESS MEANS.

The standard of success in life isn't the things.
    It isn't the money or the stuff.
    It is absolutely the amount of joy that you feel.

-Abraham

My calling in Life is:
    Fun and JOY and HAPPINESS!

So, you have this list of things, so there it exists, now make this statements about it:

(...) "I want to have a good time on my way to that!" Because it's a journey that never ends. And so, it doesn't matter whether the steps are small or large, it just matters that they are FUN, while I'm taking them!

I want it to be FUN. I want this experience to be fun! Because oh, it is SO MUCH fun to identify something wanted, and find resonance with it, and then watch the cooperative components! It's like you feel like this Creator of the Universe, that everything is at your fingertips, and you are the orchestrator of all things.

It is so exhilarating! It is so fun. It is so much fun. It will be so much fun on my way to my BMW 5. SO MUCH FUN. It is so much fun to my 125 pounds- or whatever you want.

(...) Fun along the way.

FUN, along the way: There is no gap between where I am, and where I want to be- because where I want to be is on a disc, that I can do NOW!"

from the clip ABRAHAM HICKS ~ REPEAT This Statement About Everything That You Want! ~ Law of Attraction

...and I love how my insight from this morning became bigger.
    IT IS MY CALLING to be joyful!!
    It is my calling to "teach joy by my own example"!
    It is what I came for- TO LIVE JOY.
    Joy is the meaning of life. (I love hearing Abe in my mind say "next" after this sentence!!!).

And while I was pondering all of this, and enjoyed the joy and the relief of the nagging inner critic falling by the wayside, a Daydream came and brightened my moment. A LONG "movie" as Abe call it. It was surprising and delightful, about the desired family-trip to the US-WestCoast that I didn't think about now for quite some time.

It came colorful, and full of amazing details, so many specific ideas within it that I know I had taken the ingredients into the Vortex, but now, source obviously had "baked cake" from them... Ohhh, WHAT FUN!! I was milking the dream with DH, and together we realized several resistant thoughts we held, and we could even drop them, and I loved how the dream got SO much fuller and more beautiful by our deliberate molding!

I SO LOVE MY FUN ALONG THE WAY! I so love to witness the unfolding. I have no idea "how when and who" And I REALIZE that I don't need to!! I can get my alignment wherever I can- topic completely irrelevant, the alignment will then open doors that are amazing.

It's magic. It's so satisfying! It is so touching! It feels SO GOOD.

You think that the goal is to be over there, and we say the goal is the journey over there!

-The goal is the fun you have along the way,
    on your way to over there.

---Abraham,
    Excerpted from: San Francisco, CA on March 01, 1997

My calling in Life is:

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I get the details, the multi-facettedness (is that a word?) of what I REALLY want to live!!
    Until now I still often thought- I want to get my stuff And that's it, pretty much. But ohhh, I SO want to get the whole enchilada!!

Success is SO much more than a title and a whole lot of money and being famous This in the old way is hollow. It's just relief from feeling unworthy and poor. And, I want SO MUCH MORE really!!

First, I want to wholly GET the PRESENCE of all those desires I desired. I want to be tuned naturally to the presence of love, of freedom, of power, of joy. I don't want a relationship to shelter me from loneliness, but for fun and joy and love and creativity. I don't want money to shelter me from powerty, but for fullness and ease and power and choices. THAT IS SOOO DIFFERENT, and I am having such awesome fun of getting the details of it, of letting them in and loving loving loving the presence!

THAT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!

It is my "holy calling" to embrace the fun wherever I can get it, because the fun is who I really am!
    It is my "holy job" to embrace the fullness and richness of life wherever I am aware of it, because unlimited abundance of all that I desire is who I really am.

I AM GETTING MYSELF.
    It is fun in all moments. It is such bliss. It such fun, and funny, and AWESOME.

FULLNESS OF WHO YOU ARE:
    -THIS IS THE TRUE ABUNDANCE!

(do you have any idea for how MUCH you have asked?...)

So, as the source within you is guiding you along, it's not guiding you to the QUICKEST way to satisfy this thing that you are active on, right now! This ONE subject- while this is certainly an important factor of what you've been guided to.

But the source within you is remembering EVERYTHING you want!

So, let's say you have something that you are REALLY interested in accomplishing. And you really want to get it done in a short period of time, and you've been focusing, and you've been thinking about it:

OF COURSE source is guiding you more specifically towards what you are asking for!

But, along the way- source remembers all the other things you want!

-Like human interaction. (...)
    -Like being an uplifter, like being of advantage to others,
    -like being a co-creator, like being an appreciator-
    and so, once you get tuned to this high frequency, that leverage (...) begins to kick in in a way, where you have this EXPANSIVE CAPACITY to explore and RECEIVE life!

You become more like... us!
    You become more like the source within you. More omni-present. More sensitive to more things, at the same time.

More able to receive ALL of the benefit would be sort of like... like being in a situation, where only one of your physical sensors... let's say, you are going to dinner, tonight. (...) But you only go with the sense of sight! -"This looks really good", you say. "Look at those colors!"

-But you can't smell it. You can't taste it. Can't hold your fork! ...Bulky example. But what we are getting at... the more you tune yourself to this higher frequency, the greater the capacity to devour the deliciousness of EVERY interaction, with every thing- so that you find yourself fascinated and enjoying the DETAILS- ahhhh!

-the tactile, visceral, extraordinary details- multi-leveled details- of this space-time-reality!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks~ I wish I could control my emotional indicators

My calling in Life is:

We all are meant to feel like on vacation every day!

(Do you remember...) ...that feeling of vacation? ...That feeling that NOTHING needed to be done, other than what I am FEELING MY WAY TO.

That's the way you are meant to live EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
    That's supposed to be, ALL THE TIME!!

And until it IS that way, you are not in a place where you are following your path- and you'r working way way way harder for the crummy little things that you are allowing for yourself, instead of ...don't want to be disrespectful, but, really. REALLY! The mediocrity that you put up with... it's stunning!

It's stunning how much of what you really want you are denying yourselves for having.

from the clip.Abraham Hicks - Life Is Meant To Be Like Vacation Everyday

A happy life
    is just a string of happy moments.

But most people don't allow the happy moment,
    because they're so busy trying to get a happy life.

Abraham-Hicks

...and I am in awe how I am getting the bits and peaces on my way of elation.
    I GET it: Bum, bum, bum! In soo many different ways. I am AWARE of getting it, and it feels like blessings, raining down on me!

My beloved son H. is here for a visit, and we talk talk talk And he talks about his dreams, and they SO match ours! It is such an awesome indicator of how our dreams are mutual, and I had THAT with all other kids as well, which shows me: We are in the same Vortex about X, and this is so amazing!!

I feel blessed. I feel such thankfulness. I feel such delight. I feel so, so so thankful.

Find something that makes you happy and fixate on it,
    -that is the answer to all things.

It's the answer to getting EVERYTHING that you want.

Abraham

My calling in Life is:

Be easy about all of this. You tend to take life so seriously.
    -Life is supposed to be fun, you know.

As we watch you in the creation of your life, we feel only love for you and appreciation for all that you are. You are Leading-Edge creators, sifting through the wonderful contrast of this Leading-Edge environment, and coming to new conclusions that summon the Life Force forward.

There are not adequate words to explain the value of that which you are!

It is our powerful desire that you return to your state of self-appreciation.

We want you to feel love for your life, for the people of your world, and most of all: For yourself.

From the book: Ask And It Is Given

...and I get so much help, so many hints, so much appreciation and honoring, so much LOVE, so much friendliness and respect and assuring that people SEE me, understand me, honor me, respect me... and that is such a joy. This indeed is FUN!

It is so sweet. It is not nothing I'd need or crave for, while I so appreciate it, while it flows in all by itself. Wow. Surprise, and delight. Thankfulness and deep honor. I am in awe... I am in light. in love, in joy and ease. I feel showered in appreciation, out of the blue. That is amazing! That is so SWEET. So loving. And I flow the love back, in full respectful fashion. Wow, truly! THANK YOU PEOPLE. THANK YOU LIFE.

(Do you remember...) ...that feeling of vacation? ...That feeling that NOTHING needed to be done, other than what I am FEELING MY WAY TO.

And until it IS that way, you are not in a place where you are following your path- and you'r working way way way harder for the crummy little things that you are allowing for yourself, instead of ...don't want to be disrespectful, but, really. REALLY! The mediocrity that you put up with... it's stunning!

It's stunning how much of what you really want you are denying yourselves for having.

My calling in Life is:

...and I realize that I ALWAYS was in vicinity, just not fully embracing what really was. I was tuned to the absence, and missed in this, the presence. Now on to perceiving the PRESENCE! Perceiving the presence of my personal Paradise on Earth. Molding me! Molding MY ability to perceive. Molding my focus on the presence!

The presence of beauty. The presence of loving. The presence of closeness. The presence of being close. The presence of trusting. The presence of abundance. The presence of freedom. The presence of magic. The presence of peace. The presence of ease. the presence of worthiness. The presence of power! The presence of FUN.

So much fun, present in my life! So much abundance, and beauty and freedom and power and love. It is ALL abundantly present. I am there, and I know it! I am living this, I trained it all my life.

WOW. I love understanding this. I love getting it another step more. I love CELEBRATING it, instead of scolding me! I love the fun of the relief. I love the fun of the success of another bit of GETTING this. I love the fun- the mutual fun of molding our all vibrational clay. I love being a pioneer of this art and -science! I LOVE DOING THIS.

My calling in Life is:

New definition of the word "career":

Fun things I do,
    with which I earn massively,
    while I uplift the world.

SF, February '12

...and I feel such glamour in embracing this magnificence. It is light. It is bliss. It is elation- again and again and again, and it adds up, into more and more and more understanding who I truly and really am.

It is a journey of bliss. It is a journey of bits and pieces of flying high, feeling glorious, embracing my holy reality. WHILE it is so normal, while it is silly, dirty, mediocre or bad... and sometimes incredibly mundane, AND ...that is all part of it. It's all just about our stance. While through sources eyes, it is ALL holy! And this is about EVERYTHING!! It doesn't exclude any parts of the beingness! It's like in Micael Endes never-ending story, ALL creatures of Fantasia are allowed to be.

This feels awesome. It feels incredibly free. It feels completely liberated. It feels absolutely empowered, and loved, and understood. It IS Paradise on Earth.

from the clip Abraham Hicks - Life Is Meant To Be Like Vacation Everyday

My calling in Life is:

You ARE Joy!

You are joy, looking for a way to express. It's not just that your purpose is joy, it is that you are joy.

You are love and joy and freedom and clarity, expressing!

Energy, frolicking and eager- that's who you are.
    And so, if you're always reaching for alignment with that, you're always on your path, and your path will take you into all kinds of places.

We will not deny that you will not discover miracles and create benefits and be involved in creation, and that you will not uplift humanity, we will not say that you will not find satisfaction in so many things that you create, but we can't get away from the acknowledgment, that

you are Pure Positive Energy,
    that translates into the human emotion of joy.

Excerpted from Boca Raton, FL on 12/13/03

...and I am stunned by the insights and revelations and light-bulb-moments, this thrilling, awesome EPIPHANIES!

Ohh, talk about fun! And epiphany is AWESOME! It is orgasmic. It is life-changing! And we can have those often. It is a truly, literal GLAMOROUS lighted glistening lightshining way of life! I so love this insights every day. I feel like I am blessed with aha! It rains understanding for me... how could life be better!

I SO ENJOY the fun of understanding even this.
    I so enjoy the laughter when I see something funny- as this is seeing source.
    I so enjoy the rapture and awe when I see something really big- as this is seeing source!
    I so enjoy the goosebumps, the shivers, the thrill when I come across something thats touching- as I have touched God.

AND I GET IT!!!
    I know what is happening! That is beyond fun! While it can be so funny!
    I so love to live.

My calling in Life is:

Power or Pleasure?

If you want sustaining, LASTING power,
    you HAVE TO GO FOR THE PLEASURE!

Because, here is what happens. If you are willing to do the processes, and you can feel the power of it, and you are wanting to use the power of it, in order to fix this or change this- now you are focused upon what you'r wanting to fix or change, and you introduce unnecessary resistance.

And now, you'r losing your power.

from the clip Power vs Pleasure - Abraham Hicks 2019 (LOA)

...and I get deeper and deeper that ALL I want comes through joy.
    Joy is who I really am, and joy is all I desire. It IS the meaning of life! It IS the beginning and the path and the goal. It is the journey, and the carriage, and the engine. It is the basis, and the destination.

I get my power, when I feel joy.
    I get my freedom, when I feel joy.
    I get my abundance, when I feel joy.
    I get all that I want, when I feel joy.

I have the power to focus on joy!
    I have the power to drop anything less.
    I have the power, to steer myself everywhere I want to be, from everywhere.
    I have the power to choose love.
    I have the power to choose trust.
    I have the power to make myself miserable, in focusing on my resistances.

I have the power to let joy rule my life.