Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Appreciation for The Donut Whisperer

CG, thank you for sharing the news of a long-time Forum friend and of your special connection with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    I didn't feel any celebration of Susanna from your comments after you dissected my post. No, I did not find your comments helpful or soothing, because I wasn't looking for help. My intention was to share an incredible story of connection and friendship that happened here on The Abe Forum.
    Since your intention is one of appreciation and celebration and to prevent any further confusion, I'm going to move your celebration thread to the Rampage of Appreciation sub-forum. This way our Forum friends can have a better idea of your intention for your thread.

I've also changed the title of your thread so that your intention is clearer.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    My answer is not to be right, but to maybe convey the deep care that I felt when I posted my first answer. I hope you can find the intention of love within it.

POE, I found it very rude of you to tell me that I needed help with my alignment and that you felt I needed help re-writing my post so that it was more "uplifting".
    I did not intend to tell you what you would feel, I intended to soothe a sadness that I had sensed and that *I* probably would feel when a close, revered, beloved friend has made their transition and our physical closeness had ended.

I was not helping to "re-write", I took the effort to answer what I sensed as your soar points - you having gotten the "sad news", and missing her, with the upliftment that Abe give us. And I totally GET it that this are sad news and that we miss what we had with our friends: It's gone, now, no matter what good is on the horizon. We are where we are.

It felt unbelievably insensitive. I got the impression that you didn't even read my post and instead went into automatic "cut and paste" mode from some "Abe on death" file you have on your computer.
    I really am sorry that you got the opposite of what I was intending.

I read your post very carefully, and my mood was not "automatic" but highly inspired- I felt so eager to share what I felt drawn to and afterwards, I soared in the joy and upliftment that I always get when I dive deep into Abes words.

The quotes are not "some files I have on my computer", they are in my heart as well, and they are treasures that I felt blessed to collect, for myself and for others. And that's why I share them, and started to collected them all those years to begin with.

Finding Abe turned my life from deep misery around, -not at all implying that you would be in misery- and I wish the incredible clarity and upliftment and understanding that helped me so much for everybody.

I didn't feel any celebration of Susanna from your comments after you dissected my post. No, I did not find your comments helpful or soothing, because I wasn't looking for help. My intention was to share an incredible story of connection and friendship that happened here on The Abe Forum. I'm sorry you didn't understand that. CG
    Maybe I could offer some clarity about what my true intention has been. If not, I respectfully bow to who you are and where you are, and wish you the best, anyway.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    CG, thank you for sharing the news of a long-time Forum friend and of your special connection with her.

Since your intention is one of appreciation and celebration and to prevent any further confusion, I'm going to move your celebration thread to the Rampage of Appreciation sub-forum. This way our Forum friends can have a better idea of your intention for your thread.

That is so good!

I LOVED Donut Whisperers humorous, cheeky approach to a contrasting topic, and how much her ease and clarity has helped so many, myself as well.
    I loved to see her Avatar-Picture! It always made me smile.
    I loved how she managed to turn around a problem into a huge solution, and how she held her light of insight and knowing for others as well, and how she taught by her own example.

Rest in peace and appreciation.

"The magic of Donut Whispering lies in pure guilt-free pleasure. As soon as guilt enters the equation, you introduce resistant energy on a cellular level that will cause vibrational imbalances. Whether you are eating a donut or a pile of spinach, you want your cells operating optimally and harmoniously. In other words, eat happily!!" The Donut Whisperer, facebook, 4th January 2017

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post

Fair enough. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    My answer is not to be right, but to maybe convey the deep care that I felt when I posted my first answer. I hope you can find the intention of love within it.

I did not intend to tell you what you would feel, I intended to soothe a sadness that I had sensed and that *I* probably would feel when a close, revered, beloved friend has made their transition and our physical closeness had ended.

I was not helping to "re-write", I took the effort to answer what I sensed as your soar points - you having gotten the "sad news", and missing her, with the upliftment that Abe give us. And I totally GET it that this are sad news and that we miss what we had with our friends: It's gone, now, no matter what good is on the horizon. We are where we are.

I really am sorry that you got the opposite of what I was intending.

I read your post very carefully, and my mood was not "automatic" but highly inspired- I felt so eager to share what I felt drawn to and afterwards, I soared in the joy and upliftment that I always get when I dive deep into Abes words.

The quotes are not "some files I have on my computer", they are in my heart as well, and they are treasures that I felt blessed to collect, for myself and for others. And that's why I share them, and started to collected them all those years to begin with.

Finding Abe turned my life from deep misery around, -not at all implying that you would be in misery- and I wish the incredible clarity and upliftment and understanding that helped me so much for everybody.

Maybe I could offer some clarity about what my true intention has been. If not, I respectfully bow to who you are and where you are, and wish you the best, anyway.
    POE, the first thing you said to me (after saying how good it was to see me) was:

you need love and alignment to truly be able to perceive what really is going on

And then:

"Nobody goes anywhere" and Don't "miss" her and then I read a quote "transitioned by committing suicide".

I felt angry because you did intend to tell me how to think and feel, and you seemed to have missed the whole point of my post which was letting the community know of her passing (transition) and to share how our friendship started on the Abe Forum.

After being away from the forum for a while, I could have been wrong in what your intentions were truly about. For that, I am sorry.

I want us to end this "bun fight" and put the focus back on celebrating The Donut Whisperer and all the love she shared here.

Thank you for listening,

CG

After being away from the forum for a while, I could have been wrong in what your intentions were truly about. For that, I am sorry.

I want us to end this "bun fight" and put the focus back on celebrating The Donut Whisperer and all the love she shared here.
    Yes, please, let's keep the focus on the celebration of our friend The Donut Whisperer

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    That is so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdream View Post
    Rest in peace and appreciation.

"The magic of Donut Whispering lies in pure guilt-free pleasure. As soon as guilt enters the equation, you introduce resistant energy on a cellular level that will cause vibrational imbalances. Whether you are eating a donut or a pile of spinach, you want your cells operating optimally and harmoniously. In other words, eat happily!!" The Donut Whisperer, facebook, 4th January 2017
    Thank you Summerdream. I shared it on my social media. A great quote. An amazing and brilliant woman.

I heard about her transition on social media, and I thought of you, CG.

So many of us have been blessed by her high-vibe take on eating. And I look forward to how she continues to bless us in a new way.

Thank you, Susanna.