Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Appreciation for The Donut Whisperer

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    I heard about her transition on social media, and I thought of you, CG.

So many of us have been blessed by her high-vibe take on eating. And I look forward to how she continues to bless us in a new way.

Thank you, Susanna.
    Hi Wellbean,

Yes, so many were blessed to know her. She just had that "magic" about her.

Thank you for dropping in to share.

CG

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    That is so good!

I LOVED Donut Whisperers humorous, cheeky approach to a contrasting topic, and how much her ease and clarity has helped so many, myself as well.
    I loved to see her Avatar-Picture! It always made me smile.
    I loved how she managed to turn around a problem into a huge solution, and how she held her light of insight and knowing for others as well, and how she taught by her own example.

Appreciation for The Donut Whisperer

I love this forum.

I love the fascinating interactions I’ve had here over the years.

I love the connections I’ve made.

I love that some of those connections turned into lifelong friendships.

I love the diversity and variety and contrast of topics.

I most dearly love the book study groups – so much growth, so much insight, so much joy.

I most dearly love Susanna who arrived in one of those study groups.

I love how we “clicked” from day one.

I love how Abraham’s words were our first “vibe”.

I love how Susanna was the “extra little kick” I needed to finally “get it”.

I love how Abraham’s words finally made sense in the world of food for me.

I love that her gift was writing.

I love that I can pick up her book and feel her wit and laughter.

I love that I can look at her photo and know that she’s experiencing a new-found freedom.

I love that she was able to create a change in the world.

I love that “be the change” was written on her living room wall.

I love that she helped me.

I love that we did Donut Whispering groups together.

I love that I can pass it on.

I love that all of this is never ending.

CG

(I could feel that from all the way over here! Most excellent Rampage.)

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    (I could feel that from all the way over here! Most excellent Rampage.)
    Thank you WB

The Donut Whisperer opened up a whole new world for me. And I hate donuts 😃 but that made it all the more funny and beautiful. Get in the vortex and eat what you love ❤ 😍 💖

Quote Originally Posted by JENNY J. View Post
    The Donut Whisperer opened up a whole new world for me. And I hate donuts  but that made it all the more funny and beautiful. Get in the vortex and eat what you love ❤  
    Lol. It's a delight to hear that she helped you get into the vortex with food.

I would like to thank everyone who has shared their Appreciation for the Donut Whisperer.

I had a brain injury 11 months ago - and I'm obviously not ready for "Prime Time" on the forum, lol. I have sent my apologies to POE and will continue working with my therapist. What my therapist doesn't know is that my therapy includes the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. It's most definitely worked before in other areas of my life, so I know it will work with this too.

Thank you again, and I'll leave this quote as Susanna shared it a lot throughout her years of coaching.

CG

"Food either evokes a feeling of guilt, or a feeling of resentment, or a feeling of worry.

When what it should bring forth is a feeling of appreciation and a feeling of abundance, and a feeling of longevity and a feeling of energy - a feeling of wellbeing.

Food is such an important component of your experience. We would befriend it. And we would devour it with pleasure."

~ Abraham-Hicks, Monterey, CA, March 20, 2001

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Please never mind, CG!
    Wishing you well from all my heart! Get well soon, and so much sweet-zone on the way, for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    Appreciation for The Donut Whisperer

I love this forum.

I love the fascinating interactions I?ve had here over the years.

I love the connections I?ve made.

I love that some of those connections turned into lifelong friendships.

I love the diversity and variety and contrast of topics.

I most dearly love the book study groups ? so much growth, so much insight, so much joy.

I most dearly love Susanna who arrived in one of those study groups.

I love how we ?clicked? from day one.

I love how Abraham?s words were our first ?vibe?.

I love how Susanna was the ?extra little kick? I needed to finally ?get it?.

I love how Abraham?s words finally made sense in the world of food for me.

I love that her gift was writing.

I love that I can pick up her book and feel her wit and laughter.

I love that I can look at her photo and know that she?s experiencing a new-found freedom.

I love that she was able to create a change in the world.

I love that ?be the change? was written on her living room wall.

I love that she helped me.

I love that we did Donut Whispering groups together.

I love that I can pass it on.

I love that all of this is never ending.

CG
    I love that CG expresses so beautifully.

I love that two weeks ago, I thought that possibly some of our old forum members had transitioned into the nonphysical, but that we would never know it, because who would tell us....and here CG is, telling us about a dear forum member who died.

I love that CG shared her deep appreciation for her (our) friend and for this forum in such a beautiful way.

I love that CG taught me/reinforced the value of deeply listening: how it creates an intimate space, a joining. I love that as I relaxed into my being to receive the beauty of her words...her gratitude and sadness, that I felt all of her, and all of me....her inner being's love and my inner being's love.

I love that being human is such a tender experience.

I love that CG is in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    I would like to thank everyone who has shared their Appreciation for the Donut Whisperer.

I had a brain injury 11 months ago - and I'm obviously not ready for "Prime Time" on the forum, lol. I have sent my apologies to POE and will continue working with my therapist. What my therapist doesn't know is that my therapy includes the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. It's most definitely worked before in other areas of my life, so I know it will work with this too.

Thank you again, and I'll leave this quote as Susanna shared it a lot throughout her years of coaching.

CG

"Food either evokes a feeling of guilt, or a feeling of resentment, or a feeling of worry.

When what it should bring forth is a feeling of appreciation and a feeling of abundance, and a feeling of longevity and a feeling of energy - a feeling of wellbeing.

Food is such an important component of your experience. We would befriend it. And we would devour it with pleasure."

~ Abraham-Hicks, Monterey, CA, March 20, 2001
    Fantastic quote! I?m not sure I?ve ever heard it. I appreciate that you?ve shared it with us.

I?m sending you extra love and hugs, CG.

I see Susanna laughing with us over a delicious meal. :chocciebunny: