Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Magic!

The moment you say it, the skies will open for you and the non-physical energies begin instantly to orchestrate the manifestation of your desire.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I see her smile at me. I feel her love. I sense us smiling at each other from our heart. We just go into a beautiful future. We know, it's all well and known. It's just about love, and joy, and friendliness. We just live it.

We giggle. We laugh together. We understand. We enjoy. We feel the sun in our hearts and the love around us. ALL IS WELL.

The moment you say it, the skies will open for you and the non-physical energies begin instantly to orchestrate the manifestation of your desire.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I feel our hearts so close. I can touch our love. It heals everything. Nothing else counts. I allow me to trust. I focus only on my trust that everything always is working out for me- and for everybody. It all works out. We get the clarity. We get the healing. We get the power. We get the depths. We get to be the heroes of this. Everything is working out, we both know it fully and wholly and thoroughly. We love each other so deeply. ALL IS WELL. All is absolutely totally well. It is Paradise.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I see us all in awe. I see our smiles. I feel our deep touchedness. We go into this, together. We are moved to our core. This is our all dream. We feel elation! We feel giddy, eager, and also in... awe. This is our dream, coming true. It is more than perfect. And so much more coming! It is raining delight. It is raining fantastic manifestations. It is raining fulfillment, and it feels so, so so good.

We are thrilled! We are stunned. We are elated. We are so incredibly thankful, to experience this, in this perfect way, together. It is the other side of all pain. It is the fall into grace. It is coming home. It feels certain, and absolutely real. It feels more than real, this IS the real deal, and everything makes sense, and it all falls into place. It is awe. It is bliss. It is joy. It is fantastic! It is beyond picture-perfect: It is HOME.

Ohhh, hell yes!!
    Yes, yes, yes!!! This is IT.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I see us being stunned. I see us gasp, and this HUGE joy roll over us. We are amazed! It is better than we ever imagined it! I see the awe in their eyes. I feel the huge joy. I see the tears washing out all doubt. THIS IS IT. This simply is it! There is a place for each one of us. It is beyond our wildest dreams, already. And it will continue to get even better!

It feels as bliss. I feel our all awe. It is awe. It is PARADISE. It is Paradise. It is Paradise. It is joy, and fulfillment, and a huge huge "hell YESSSS!!!" It is Paradise. Oh yes, Paradise. For every single one of us.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I see the wide view over beautiful rolling hills and awesome nature. I hear the birds sing and the crickets. I smell the awesome clean air. It is Paradise. All my dreams are in this, and I had no idea that this could be done. I am in awe that I didn't see this: The ocean, the beautiful city, the landscape, the weather. It is all there and it feels amazing! It feels amazing.

I love how we all are so satisfied. and in awe about how THIS worked out: Magic.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I see how things and stuff and coincidences and money is pouring in, every day a bit more. I am blown away. And then- not really! Because I expected that allll along! I knew, there would be such a time. I knew, I would celebrate it as "magical" while I knew also, it was just as life is supposed to go, when we are not resistant.

NOW the time of miracles occuring is there! Now, the golden Age has embraced us, or better said: We have grown up to be in it. We are indicated by it. It is nothing we had to chase, it is nothing we needed to "do", it was there all along, but we haven't. We came for the journey! We came to have THIS ride. We came for the magic journey, the magic insights, the magic unfolding of getting it (puns intended).

NOW IS THE TIME that we have looked forwards since eons. NOW, and it feels thrilling! It feels like pure bliss. It feels like awe. It is rapture. It is thankfulness. It is so, so so so wonderful.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I feel the warm breeze. I feel the sun on my beautiful skin. I feel my body as I walk through the powedery sand. It feels so good to move, it is fascinating! I walk freely, such ease! My hair moves in the wind -and of course, the wind comes from the perfect side!

I taste the Mojito and I like it. I taste the seafood, and I love it. I drink in the beauty of this place. I feel so peaceful, and deeply satisfied. I feel so eager for all that is ahead of me. I feel curious. I feel fascinated. I feel thankful. THIS IS PARADISE.

Feeling Pain...?

...Did you hear us when we said it's not a big thing? You don't have some big, terrible, hairy, secret doubt within you! It's just a whole bunch of stuff. Like,

"I'd like to do that, but I can't,"

-something that simple. And just multiply that by a few dozen times a day about a few hundred subjects and then you've got resistance.

That's all that it is.

Abe

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I feel our closeness. I feel our deep , eternal love. i feel our wonderful loving resonance. I feel his golden heart. I know his greatness. I adore his humor. I so love my son. I am with him. I see him. I understand what he is about, and I applaud it. I am proud of him. I enjoy his joy. I love how he is happy again. I love how he manages his life. I understand his pain. I so love to love him. I so love to be with him. I so enjoy our bond.

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I am THERE. I smell the sweet fragrances of the wonderful lemon trees. I smell the mediterranean herbs. I feel the warm terracotta tiles on my bare feet. I GET the sunlight! I get the weather. I adore the colors of the skies. I feel the freedom and I can touch the skies. I get the stars and the moonlight. I feel so THERE. This is what always soothes me: Nature. I am in it. I am aware of it. I am embraced by it. I feel effortless. I feel fulfilled. I feel so at peace. I feel free. I feel good. I am so happy .

Abraham Hicks

It is magic,
    I witness how easy it all becomes. I feel the momentum of magic.
    Things fill in that I didn't remember wanting, while I so WAnT THEM.
    It is a steady giddiness. It is expectation of awe. Awe, touched, deeply resonating joy. It feels like becoming ME, deeper than ever. Blessings are raining upon me. Sun shines, beauty unfolds all around me. My life is so EASY. Easy and pure and innocently wonderful.

I expect more of that, and the momentum is unfolding. I GET more and more and more, it is coming home, it is feeling safe, it is clicking, it is relaxing into fulfillment and joy and lust and awesomeness and delicious delight. I am so thankful! I feel such deep deep blessedness. I am so thankful to be here.

It is magic. It is wonderful. It feels soooooo good.

Anything that you are "working upon",
    anything that you are "efforting about"-
    has your attention on the wrong side of the stick.

Sedona 2014, from the clip Abraham Hicks (2014-03-16) - He Has Turned A Corner At 50