Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Is violence ever the answer? Dictatorship & covid restrictions

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparker View Post
    OOOhhh ya that dang worthiness thing....and shame, words that have powerful contrast...Love to here how to embrace one's worthiness.
    As WB has said- you do that by practice.

And that is done by starting to REALLY care about being nicer to yourself. To honor and respect your emotions (=your divine inner guidance) and your desires. To care for yourself, as a truly loving parent would do with their beloved child (instead as your own worst enemy).

It's babysteps. Every day a little.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Humility is a -for me- a soft vibe with low momentum, while I feel invincibility as a quite fast momentum
    I just found this quote

Be meek and gentle and subtle...

We want you to understand that you are a powerful creator and you have the ability to be or do or have anything that you desire. But, you have got to begin by creating a vibrational atmosphere or vibrational climate or vibrational nucleus. Make yourself the vibrational starting point.

When you start in a gentle place of non-resistance... Jesus called it meek. The meek shall inherit the earth...

-When you are in this place of soft non-resisted vibrational Well-being, everything that you desire will come into your experience.

Excerpted from Phoenix, AZ on 2/1/14

I just found this quote

Be meek and gentle and subtle...

We want you to understand that you are a powerful creator and you have the ability to be or do or have anything that you desire. But, you have got to begin by creating a vibrational atmosphere or vibrational climate or vibrational nucleus. Make yourself the vibrational starting point.

When you start in a gentle place of non-resistance... Jesus called it meek. The meek shall inherit the earth...

-When you are in this place of soft non-resisted vibrational Well-being, everything that you desire will come into your experience.

Excerpted from Phoenix, AZ on 2/1/14
    I love it! Good find!

Keep in mind, I am still diagnosed to be terminally ill, and sit a lot of my time in the wheelchair, I wear glasses, just got 2 dental implants and have not the body-shape I idealize. AND I DON'T CARE!!! I am not bothered by my big belly!! I am not bothered by any physical condition that disaligned humans might judge as "imperfect".

I'm not in pain, not 1 bit in fear- and it doesn't hold me back from anything I really want to do.
    p-o-e,

I didn't realize that sometimes you used a wheelchair, but I remember a story you told in your stories that can bridge belief thread in the success stories section of the forum, where you merged your consciousness with a professional swimmer, in his body, and felt his body as your own, and swam. And you became a better swimmer in your body, from it. So a wheelchair is never a limitation for you, since your consciousness can experience other bodies. And even the appearance of having a particular body shape would also be a moot point, when your consciousness can expand as it did.

I had an experience during covid lockdown, where I wanted to speak with my aunt about an ailment she had, to give her guidance on how to heal it. But I never had the chance to call her, yet the desire was there. I had also called a man, a stranger, who kept leaving a sad message on my voicemail, about once a month, saying he wanted to drop something by. He had the wrong number. I had called him to inform him he had never reached Christie, the girl he thought he was calling. He acted flustered, and denied having called my number, but he never called again.

The interesting part was that as I was reading some spiritual material, I heard my aunt in my energy field, commenting on what I read, as well as this man, the stranger, with his unusual accent. My aunt would say sometimes in a doubtful tone, "Really?". The man would sometimes say, "Wow!". The only problem with this interference was that it was distracting. What my aunt doubted, I did not doubt. What the man thought a "Wow" was ordinary to me. So it seemed my desire to help these two people, had created an energetic pathway that their consciousness/mind could travel to, where they were present with me, listening to what I was reading (mentally). I do not know if they were aware of it, in their normal day to day activities. Anyway, I, kindly, told both of them I had nothing to teach them, to break the distracting interactions, the energetic tie. There was an easier way for me to support them. I could see them as pure Source, and highlight that in them, more.

I also realized that my aunt's ailment was her path of least resistance to getting the rest she dearly needed, and without it, she might feel a little helpless. It would be similar to taking away someone's cane, that helped him or her balance, not appropriate at that moment. But then you see, she was not stuck in her home, she could be with me, too. So everyone has grander abilities they might not be aware of.

(Of course, everyone has privacy. No one would enter someone's private space without some invitation on his/her part.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel M. View Post
    p-o-e,

I didn't realize that sometimes you used a wheelchair, but I remember a story you told in your stories that can bridge belief thread in the success stories section of the forum, where you merged your consciousness with a professional swimmer, in his body, and felt his body as your own, and swam. And you became a better swimmer in your body, from it. So a wheelchair is never a limitation for you, since your consciousness can experience other bodies. And even the appearance of having a particular body shape would also be a moot point, when your consciousness can expand as it did.

(...) So everyone has grander abilities they might not be aware of.

I completely agree with you!

I'm not sure if you wrote your post for pondering thoughts, or to remind me that I am absolutely free. In both cases, I appreciate it!

I am aware of this ABSOLUTE freedom, -just as you say, because I have EXPERIENCED it, not once, not twice, but regularly, on more occasions that I can count. There is no doubt in my mind that we all can have exactly what "life causes us to desire"- and quite fast.

What is so interesting to me is, that there is -or at least, can be- so much more to our desires than it seems to be obvious. I can't speak for others, but to me it seems that most people really just want their stuff (including relationships and feeling successful), and when the stuff SEEMS absent, they don't like it. Done that, been there myself, too, and still, I do it that way quite some times. But as Abe say, this is so limited. They have coined the term "its like being king of the molehills", and that really is like it feels to *me*.

I wouldn't have chosen "my path" on purpose as it unfolded, in the beginning. I wanted my stuff- and fast. I wanted to be rich, stunningly beautiful and amazingly successful. Which all are very very good goals! I still stick to my choices! Eventually I will get there, but I am in no hurry at all. Which is because I am authentically highly satisfied where I am! And the eager-for more-part gives me a passionate journey on an incredibly scenic route. I know this journey WILL end somewhen (and a new one will begin), but I really have no problem with being spoilt on extra-long, super-rich world-tours around the globe so to speak that keep giving and giving, instead of the express-elevator, where- bam- I'm there.

In often not getting on a straight short route what I once thought would be the ultimate -or even the "only valid" goal, life showed me again and again, that I REALLY want so much more. Things I had forgotten, things that I deemed unneccessary in my once needy approach to fix my own broken-ness.

I somewhen thought, being physically "perfectly" beautiful would heal my self-hate.
    I once thought that having huge piles of money would heal my deep insecurity and fear to be left out.
    I once thought that accomplishing bold outside-goals would make me feel worthy.
    I certainly thought that physical "disabilities" or health-imperfections would be tragic, and a reason to earn pity or even get left behind.

On the other hand, I had enough fast successes in my younger years to deeply experience, that stuff keeps being mere stuff, when we have not achieved our alignment with FEELING worthy, abundant or adorable- unconditionally! And so, somewhen I learned to trust the extremely wise Universe that floats me- as long as I am feeling mostly happy, ON MY PERFECT path. And on this perfect path, EVERYTHING starts to feel divine -instead as "stuff"! Even the absence of stuff aka fulfilled desires feels as blessing. It is always FOR me! It always has meaning, whatever is rendezvousing with me. A deep, good, delicious meaning- if only I open up to "being receptive" to it!

So, I learned in this way to- unconditionally- trust my source to lead me, and to appreciate what comes (or not), as it WILL be *my* perfect unfolding on the true goals I might not even know- until I achieved them.

-As there are now a deep trust in the presence of source/God that took away my chronic anxiety. Or unconditional love and -selflove, that made me feel free (and loved!) in a way I never never knew before. And a truly invincible sense of feeling worthy. Which all has nothing in common anymore with being a "king of the molehills".

While most people might not get this sort of bliss, packed in a very "normal/imperfect looking" human body- and life. Maybe there are not many people who understand it (which is perfectly ok), but I wanted to mention this view for those who resonate and are interested.
    Blessings for you, dear Jewel!

I completely agree with you!

I'm not sure if you wrote your post for pondering thoughts, or to remind me that I am absolutely free. In both cases, I appreciate it!

I am aware of this ABSOLUTE freedom, -just as you say, because I have EXPERIENCED it, not once, not twice, but regularly, on more occasions that I can count. There is no doubt in my mind that we all can have exactly what "life causes us to desire"- and quite fast.
    Yes, I wanted to highlight how unlimited you (and we all) are!

I see your passionate desires give you so much joy! Thanks for sharing your outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel M. View Post
    Yes, I wanted to highlight how unlimited you (and we all) are!

I see your passionate desires give you so much joy! Thanks for sharing your outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by sparker View Post
    OOOhhh ya that dang worthiness thing....and shame, words that have powerful contrast...Love to here how to embrace one's worthiness.

Hello sparker,

The very fact that you exist makes you worthy.

You can meditate every morning before you begin your day, and that awareness of your inner being, will make you feel more confident, more at ease, more lit up.

Low self-worth just means you are looking for love in all the wrong places, when love is who you truly are.

I have become so observant over the years, that I notice so much more. Like if I slow down and notice any of my bodily movements, I will feel love radiating from them. And so I cannot be far from love...I am it. And I also see this love radiating from others too, so it is not something absent from anyone.

Also honor your unique path, your particular interests, it will keep you enthused about your life.

Savor life more. If you are enjoying a cold drink, slow down a tad, and acknowledge more how much you appreciate it. Do that all day long, as you meet pleasing experiences. You will feel fuller, instead of lacking.

Ah, p-o-e,

There was so much good in your post, that I did not comment on, but it speaks for itself.

I certainly thought that physical "disabilities" or health-imperfections would be tragic, and a reason to earn pity or even get left behind.
    In the summer, amidst intense heat, I saw an older man with a frail appearance walking down the street. His spine looked curved so that he did not stand straight. He looked like he was in his underwear, wearing a thin undershirt, and printed cotton shorts resembling boxers. Black socks and shoes adorned his wobbly bowed legs. Because he was not the norm in appearance, my eyes curiously gazed at him. And as all my attention fell upon him, I felt the beauty of Source radiating from him. So I enjoy seeing unusual people! As I gaze at them, I become more centered, purely focused, and I see more in them. Then, there is no pity for such a sublime being, radiating through what appears to be an awkward body.

I learned to trust the extremely wise Universe that floats me- as long as I am feeling mostly happy, ON MY PERFECT path. And on this perfect path, EVERYTHING starts to feel divine -instead as "stuff"! Even the absence of stuff aka fulfilled desires feels as blessing. It is always FOR me! It always has meaning, whatever is rendezvousing with me. A deep, good, delicious meaning- if only I open up to "being receptive" to it!
    So, I learned in this way to- unconditionally- trust my source to lead me, and to appreciate what comes (or not), as it WILL be *my* perfect unfolding on the true goals I might not even know- until I achieved them.
    I have been experimenting with new food combinations in my kitchen, and sometimes the end result does not look appealing. I think it might be a failed concoction, but when I taste it, it tastes wonderful. So it may not look right, but it certainly tastes right. And I see that happens with manifestations too, that they may not look as I expected, but they certainly taste right (deliver what I truly sought). The Universe knows me (us all) well.

While most people might not get this sort of bliss, packed in a very "normal/imperfect looking" human body- and life. Maybe there are not many people who understand it (which is perfectly ok), but I wanted to mention this view for those who resonate and are interested.
    Being alive, at this very moment, is a blissful experience, indeed, when I check.