Thread: Higher Highs and Higher Lows: My Results from 7 Weeks of Daily Vibe Work

Cool Higher Highs and Higher Lows: My Results from 7 Weeks of Daily Vibe Work

About 7 weeks or so ago, due to hitting an extremely low point with my vibration, I made the conscious decision to begin a formal daily practice of 'doing the work'. I do this everyday, in the morning after listening to the Abraham Vortex meditation of the day (which I've been listening to every day for about 1.5 years now).

Before this, I had been sporadically doing vibe work, sometimes for hours a time per day, several days in a row, sometimes with weeks or months between any conscious vibe work other than my meditations. I was wobbling all over, going from elated to severely depressed, and everything else, sometimes in a single day. Sometimes my deep depressions would last for multiple weeks at a time.

As far as the how and what, I basically give myself permission to do any Abraham process, or sometimes even Abe-ish ones from other sources. I either write in a notebook, on my phone, or on the computer, and my minimum is about 2 paragraphs before I give myself permission to move on with my day. Most days I end up writing about 6 paragraphs, sometimes much more. My main most common processes so far have been BOPA, and EGS work.

I feel this has been probably the most powerful, important thing I've ever done for myself and my vibration, second only to starting a daily meditation practice 6 years ago. Since I started, I really haven't gone all the way down on the emotional scale even a single time! Yes, in 7 weeks! Things just seem so much easier, smoother, and more fun. I've been more inspired, chilling more, and way less reactive to any potentially 'negative' stimuli, which results in my vibe staying higher and less of those types of things even coming into my experience. I feel a deep clarity beginning to form around my being and in my life, and I feel more and more that I am truly, consciously steering my vibration and therefore my life, in the direction I want to. Also, I do find it easier to remember to check in with how I'm feeling more during each day and make subtle corrections.

Things feel smoother. I'm feeling better about all areas of my life. A smile comes to my face more frequently and effortlessly. I'm seeing the next logical steps for things I want more easily. I'm manifesting new clients, and money has felt a lot easier. A lot of my 'big' goals for the near future seem to be a lot closer, seem more possible, and are unfolding naturally. This is amazing.

I'm planning on continuing the process each day indefinitely, and I think with more time I will continue to raise my emotional set point more and more- now, its probably hovering between boredom and optimism most of the time, with definitely some bursts into excitement and appreciation. And I do expect that to continue to raise. I also love that since I have so many opportunities to practice, I'm getting to really try out some different processes that I wasn't using much or at all before. Today I started the 'Creative Workshop' process and I'm liking it a lot.

Yay! Yes, absolutely. This is a lifestyle, rather than something we haul out when we want to fix a condition or to get this or that "stuff." You've got it!

Good for you for living the "...nothing is more important than that I feel good" life!

So nice BlissTrix, good for you ❤️

Oh BlissTrix this is lovely to read!!

Like Abraham says, energy follows focus. I was introduced to Abraham 22 years ago (well maybe a little over 22.5 years?) 😉 and have been in and out and in and out and in and out of learning the teachings and practicing the teachings and moving between being a deliberate creator and creating by default.

Good on you for putting this into your daily practice. Of course it is making a difference! Keep doing what you are doing, and keep on feeling great while you are doing it!!

lots of love sent your way!!!

-Karen xx 😘

Indeed, it makes a BIG difference.

I've been meditating for many years and I have experienced the exact same thing.

When I get very busy and don't take time to meditate, there's a lot more stress, things just don't seem to work and I lose a lot of time.

When I put the meditation in the plan for the day, and stick to the plan, no matter how much work I have to do, things go a lot smoother, I can save time, I feel a lot better in general, I sleep better, etc...
    So it's definitely worth taking time for.

Belana

Quote Originally Posted by BlissTrix View Post

I feel this has been probably the most powerful, important thing I've ever done for myself and my vibration, second only to starting a daily meditation practice 6 years ago. Since I started, I really haven't gone all the way down on the emotional scale even a single time! Yes, in 7 weeks! Things just seem so much easier, smoother, and more fun. I've been more inspired, chilling more, and way less reactive to any potentially 'negative' stimuli, which results in my vibe staying higher and less of those types of things even coming into my experience. I feel a deep clarity beginning to form around my being and in my life, and I feel more and more that I am truly, consciously steering my vibration and therefore my life, in the direction I want to. Also, I do find it easier to remember to check in with how I'm feeling more during each day and make subtle corrections.

well done you!! doing the work works!
    it cannot be said enough