Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello to the world!

::grapevineHi everyone, my name is Sandi and I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I am 54 years old and work for a holistic lifestyle magazine as the advertising representative, and I love my work.

I am the mother of 3 daughters who have all left home, and now my life takes a new turn as I only have myself to consider. And then Abraham entered my life and I have not been the same since. I find mydays filled with big, and small events that show how my life has gone from hectic and dull to one of colour and delight. And so much richness thatit makes me self conscious to say that.

Anyway,I am booking for the Caribbrean cruise next year. My first reallybig present to myself. YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Ihope to meet and chat to Abe people all over the world and generate those good feelings that I love and want to have and to spread around!

With love, SandiTU

Hallo Sandi! Welcome from the other side of the world. or at least a bit more north

As Aber I am quite new ( about 10 weeks) but I have noticed, that my life is beginning to change. I have booked the meditarranean cruise.. and this will be the first time I will go by Aeroplane and the first cruise as well ( at least on sea..I have done one very small on Rivers Rhine and Main 6 years ago) Now I am 71 and I am astonished, how Life can change and be more fascinating even then.

Ilook forward to your postings! and we both dream of our big adventure next year!

::dreaming

Love Elisabetta::hearts

Welcome, Sandi! Glad you found your way here. Have a great time on the cruise! You deserve it.

Welcome to the Forum Sandi!::welcome

Glad you could join us! Your life sounds wonderful. I am in a similar situation - grown kids, new life blossoming. There is Life after the Empty Nest! ::ghost

::welcometo the forum Sandi and enjoy your cruise boatwave

Kalena

This has got to be the best site on the net. What a fabulous welcome. Thank you.

I am booking for the Caribbean cruise next week. Right now I am thinking of flying to New York to connect to Fort Lauderdaleand feeling a little daunted as I am an unseasoned traveller.

I am in search of the better feeling thought about ths!!

It is Sunday here in Cape Town, rainy and wet. I hope if it is your weekend somewhere you are enjoying yourself.

With love and thanks for everyone's replies to my email.
    Sandi

Sandi, won't it be nice that you are going to have wonderful flights and everything will be enjoyable and on time with helpful flight attendants, friendly fellow travelers, and good food and unturbulant skies. Just intend it and so it will be - YAY!!

I travel a LOT and I've found that the Abraham process of "segment intending" works like a charm!::fairies

Welcome to the Forum - we're so happy to have you, and can't wait to hear about your Caribbean adventures (and all the cool stuff that will happen before that! ::wow)

Love::hearts
    Jody

Hey Sandfairy

Welcome. I so know that you are going to have a wonderful time on your cruise and that everything will work so smoothly that you will have a big giggle when you look back at this thread after the cruise. We'll compare notes about the cruises... after I get back from the Mediterranean

woo hooooooo so much love and hugs

Gabby

Yayayayay more South Africans!! Welcome Sandi nice to see more people from this side of the southern hemisphere!!!

Now wouldn't it be nice if some more Durbanites showed up!!

::surfer

::shootingHello Tricia, welcome to this wonderful site. It is very good to find more South Africans here. It is freezing cold here today in Cape Town. I love this weather, just right to stay home, light a wood fire, have tea and read a good book or watch an Abe DVD.

I have booked to go on the Caribbean cruise next year in March. Do you know of anyone else who is going and is looking to share a room?

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend and that the coming week is fun and successful.

Lots of love, Sandi