Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Writing fiction a metaphor for deliberate creating

Writing fiction a metaphor for deliberate creating

You can create your life like you create a novel. Write the script of your life like you write the script of a novel.

You can construct yourself, your circumstances, the people you interact with, the things you say, the things other say (by attraction) and the things you experience.

The contrast pushes the story forward, giving an answer to the problems, a solution to the issue, a desire to keep life energy flowing through you, ideas flowing the story forward.

Just an interesting fun thought.

Megan::hearts

hahahha Im starting to use this the thing is Im getting use to speak of myself as a third person... And them JuanJo <----(that`s my name =P ) find the girl of his dreams... so when I speaking when friends sometimes I can`t help speak as myself as a third person

YEahhh JuanJo likes that!!! And my friend: "Why do you speak of yourself as a third person?" And I say... " JuanJo doesn`t Know..." =P

Very cool idea.. Thank you.. I just came from psychic class tonight and was told I could write a novel!! Part of the career path I'm kicking around involves writing and I was encouraged to hear that was on track..

??

Hey luv2ride, I wanna write too so I've been spending some time in my day imagining walking on to Oprah and discussing my novel. It's pretty inspiring. I've gotten a lot of cool ideas to. The inspirtation comes when you focus on the desire.
    Gotta love it.

::hearts

::cool How exciting!! What are you writing about? My focus is motorcycle road trips that we've taken, and are planning to take..

I've actually been working on a Time Travel novel for a while now. I'm still developing the story but I just recently realized that I have to find the feeling place of the story just like I would find the feeling place of any other desire and it will come into place!

Megan.
    ::hearts

Waking up this morning as a profitable and inspired photographer felt amusing as I wrote my script knowingly. I woke up to sales on my website that happened while I slept. I had comments from people about my photography and orders for items about my photos that I love. I felt happy as I drank my coffee and looked at the orders and saw the photographs again. I felt really excited as I saw that people were eagerly awaiting there orders arrival and already putting together how they would decorate their house with their purchases in mind. It felt good to sit at my computer and feel myself starting my day with the thoughts of my work being celebrated by people who were in love with it. I like that feeling and that I was able to really just live in that feeling for my morning. What fun it is to be the one who takes a photo, following my own impulse and then see that others are coming into my reality by doing the same following of their impulses too. I am enjoying feeling this way as I become more and more of my character that is a successful photographer who sells her photographs off of her website all around the world. I love the way I think and feel about this. I love that I have access to new thoughts that I did not have access to about 15 minutes ago. I love being so excited about this flowing into my life that I just am playful about it. I love being playful about it and starting my day with how I want to feel, act and think about my photography and how it feels to be living out what I feel like success is as a photographer. It is very fun to play this way about what I am living. I love the ease of this!

I appreciate the feeling of being a successful photographer who's photos sell through my website effortlessly. I love that people are finding photos that they really enjoy and are ordering them with ease and having fun with it. I love the feeling of expecting it to occur. I love the feeling of seeing the orders and reading the comments that they have made about their favorites on my website. I love the feeling that people are enjoying them all around their house and on duvet covers or tote bags and just having such fun with it. I love the feeling that things are going easily into sales. I love the feeling that each photo is an avenue of income from source to me. I love that each photo is a playful area to co create with my higher self and that we are all in this together. I love the fun of this and the ease of it and the new thoughts that come to me easily about this being a part of my life. This is fun for sure!

Since this thread has inspired to work with this technique, I'm going to move this thread to our Practicing the Teachings sub-forum with the other "work" threads.

Thank you, WellBeing!