Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Writing fiction a metaphor for deliberate creating

"Here we go!" she said excitedly to herself as she held the checks that came in from her new line of co creative income with her source being. She was thrilled that the income had already started coming in for her and her co creation had come to life so easily! She had hardly asked for it just under a week ago and here it was in manifested form already! Checks in her hands! More income flowing right to her! Right there in her hands, she could hardly contain herself in her happy noticing that she just asked and allowed it to come right in to her life! What fun she was having with this! What fun she was feeling about the whole thing. She loved that it was going well and that she was feeling how fun it was to live this way! What fun she was having about this particular manifestation! It was fun for her to just walk around and realize that she had created another source of income just flowing right in for her. It was really a fun thought for her to begin with and now that she was feeling the thrill of it as she held some checks in her hands. It was just so much fun that she just bounced off into her day, knowing that she had created this! What a fun day she was having already!

"I created $1000.00 of passive sales in one day!" She said to herself. "One Day!" she said to herself again. "This is sooo much fun!" she said. "This is so much fun!" she said again, because it was fun and she could not quite get past the feeling and momentum of how much fun it was and so she just sort of kept repeating it to herself as she gained momentum on the fun train that she was on. Her life was fun indeed! Gigglefritz was having such a great time interacting with the universe as they co created together in such a playful way that she just was not going to focus on anything but the fun part! It felt good! It felt easy and it felt collaborative - she really enjoyed watching the universe show up in her life to support her dreams, her dreams that they inspired through her. It felt like her own team showing up to bring it all to life through her. That, she decided, was great fun to think about, and so she did! It was the best day ever!

"Woohoo!" she said. "Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!" she said aloud as she read her e-mail that stated she had a new order of her photographs online! "That was easy and fun!" she immediately knew that this was for her. It was going to be a really great day as she played this scene back to herself again and again as her day went on. She loved co creating with the universe in just this way. She found it really, really, really fun!

She checked her e-mail that morning and when she saw the row of orders in her que she could hardly believe it, but then she thought to herself, "Of course it's there! That's what I expected to be there and there it is! How fun is this?!" and then she laughed to herself out loud because this is how she knew her life to be shaping up to be for her. It is how she expected her photography business to go and she knew that the universe was lining up people that wanted exactly what she had taken a photo of! There it is, no wait, here it is - here it is - here it is - here it is - was becoming her mantra of expectation for herself! She loved knowing that the universe had lined up people who wanted to purchase her artwork and that all she had to do was get in the mindset of that feeling of appreciation about it! She could do that, she could totally do that and she was totally doing that with her now moments! She knew it was going to be a really, really, great day!

"It's here, It's here, It's here, It's here!!!" she said to herself in her head at first and then aloud. Just the sound of it felt like she was living the manifestation of it out in her life. The words felt like they made her feelings more tangible to her. She decided it was going to be her mantra for the day! With that, she smiled to herself and consequently, to the universe as well, and said to herself out loud again. "It's here!" Then she went on and had the most amazing day ever!!!

There it was, again! The thought that she was living her dream and it was unfolding all around her. She could feel it from the inside out, even as she sat there typing, it felt like things were just magically showing up in her life. The feelings were easier than ever to connect with and she was feeling more and more like she was living them rather than just thinking about how it would feel in the future to have them. It was so subtle that she almost missed it but then at times she could feel how it felt so natural to her to be feeling what she wanted. It was interesting to her how easy it really was! She had been telling herself how easy it all was and now she felt how easy it all was! That had become a fun mantra to her to feel her own connection with her sourcey self, that was easy! This is sooooo easy! This is easy! This is easy! This feels fun! This feels fun! This feels fun! This feels so easy! This feels so easy! This is sooo easy! That was so easy! This feels so easy! She had such a fun day as she played in those feelings and, oh yeah, things came about so easily for her!

"I love how easy it is to sell my photographs here", she said. "It is soooo easy and fun to do, I like being here and co-creating with all of you! This is a fun space and and easy place to be with fun people like you! I love it here, thank you for having me! I am really appreciating how this is going along so easily! I love selling my photographs here! I love how easily the universe is sending people to purchase photographs of mine through this place!I love how you enjoy the photo's that I have here too! I love how easily the money flows in to this place! That was sooo easy!" she said, and then she grinned a very large grin as she liked how she felt after she thought about what she said

I like the way Abraham says to spend money like you are a philanthropist sending money out to the universe. That feels fun! I love spending money like that. I love the feeling of making fun money too! Which occurred to me last week sometime.
    "This is sooo much fun, she said to herself. I really love making money for fun things, she continued. I love the feeling of making money for fun!" It was her conversation with herself the brought about feelings of fun combined with money combined with the knowing that electricity is for fun, the internet is for fun, her enjoyment of things she used to feel like obligations have become fun ways for money to flow to her. "I love playing with money for fun!" "I love playing with the feeling of fun money flowing to me, she continued." It was already a wonderful day for her! Fun and money were her favorites!

Gigglefritz saw her own post from 3 weeks ago and realized that she had loved this little person throwing money so much that she had created the same experience for herself at least three times over too! It was fun for her to see that she was creating things that she had thought were fun with ease. "I love the thought of this", she said to herself. "I love the thought of how easy this is" she exclaimed to herself and to Abraham. "I love that you know what I want and that you are so for me having what I want Abraham that you stay there, loving what I want without doubt or thoughts that it can't happen, unwavering until I can stay there too!" "I love knowing that you believe in me that much, that you believe in what I want that much!" she smiled. "I love thinking that thought for the feelings that it brings me." She was a happy woman this morning thinking her thoughts of how the universe loved her and wanted to live life through her as she experienced all that she wanted in her life.

"I love the thought of it" she said to herself. "I love the way it feels to think about it." she thought to herself. "I love knowing that source sent me this thought and this feeling. I love knowing that I am the source that sent it, the source that lives it and the source that is moved into more co creation by it." she thought to herself as she sat in front of her computer screen. It was an understanding that she was becoming more familiar with as she moved throughout her days. The feeling of being the one with the idea flowing in and knowing that even as she thought about it that she was the realizer of it, the realizer of the idea flowing in and then the realizer, and allower of it coming about. It was fun, she decided, to see her life in this new way. It was shaping up to be a great day indeed!