Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Writing fiction a metaphor for deliberate creating

Waking up this to the thoughts of selling my photographs was easy. They just came flowing back to me from how I thought about it yesterday. I could feel the difference in when I thought about the universe choosing me to do this work and me choosing to have the universe working with me in it. I love the shift for me in knowing that the thought comes from source - which feels empowering - and then it comes from me to keep the momentum going. I love that it goes back and forth for me. I love the feeling of being of value in what I want to live. I love the feeling of feeling my own connection to how this all flows into the world. I love the feeling of walking around and knowing that the universe has my back because it was the universes idea to begin with, coupled with my desires to live it. I love the feelings of being excited about feeling it coming to life. I love that I can feel the connection of the universe being in on this with me. I love that feeling! I love that shift! I love that feeling!

I wake up and check the computer to find that I have sold several photos as prints. I see that I have sales of my photos as tote bags, duvet covers, shower curtains and throw pillows. It feels exciting!
    I feel excited about my photos selling but I also feel really excited to know that the universe is right here with me making it come to life. I can see as I sit here that the manifestation has come to fruition in a number of ways. I can feel how excited I am and I can see that people have ordered my photos and the money is there too. I can feel how excited I am that I have co created with people who were looking for just that exact photo to add to their lives. I can feel my excitement at being a part of it all as well. This is where I feel the most excitement flowing through me as I think the thought of being a part of the whole idea of it, feeling the excitement of it flowing through me as I think of source co creating with me in each step of the way. I love this feeling, this knowing, this moment of recognition that I am part of it, a big part of it. I love knowing my value, my importance, my mattering to the whole of it all. This is another feeling that I was reaching for, the knowing that it is certain, that I matter in it's outcome, that I am a part of it becoming, that it is becoming through me and through my desires of it and that the universe is with me in wanting it to come to life through me! I love feeling that feeling and now I know that that feeling is what my desire was about too, to give life to that feeling within me that the universe loves flowing through me, through me, through me!
    I love the scenes where I get this knowing! Those are great scenes! I love being in those scenes of my life fully aware!

I could hear the voice in my head talking to me, "I love the way people are called to purchase my photos. I love how fun this is for me to experience. I love getting impulses to take certain photos and then the way others follow their impulses too to purchase them. I love the way this is going for me. I am having the best time with this!" It was enough just to feel good in the moment.

I woke up knowing that I was creating what I was feeling about my photography. It was fun to know that so that I could choose what I want to feel. How interesting to be someone who chooses what we want to feel on any subject. I love being a part of that, she said to herself. I know that this is my reality and that I get to choose what I feel so that I can feel the way that I choose. I love feeling excited about my photographs. I love feeling eager about the people who purchase them. I love feeling love for the moment that that photograph aligned for me. I love feeling happy about the photographs that flow through me. I love the emotions that come through me as I use my camera. I love knowing that these are for me to feel the love of the universe flowing to me. I love that feeling. I love knowing that all is well for me. I love feeling good. I love feeling good. I love feeling good. I love feeling good. I love that I know how to do that without anything changing. I love playing with feeling good!

The computer clicked on and she could not wait to type out, "It's working!, It's working, It's working!!!!" and when she did, she felt this moment of exhilaration about how well it was all working indeed! It felt glorious to know that she knew how do do this in direct relationship to what she wanted to focus on! It felt wonderful to her to feel how good it was to feel good as she held this particular thing as her focus. It felt good to feel good about the things that she loved and had a good time enjoying in her life and so when she typed out, "It's working, it's working, it's working" she could feel the emotion of it flowing through her and that was all the evidence she needed to feel!

I use my time wisely and have a good balance being work and play.
    I get to the meetings that I need to get to.
    I take good care of my body.
    I trust that I will get the information and answers that I need when I need it.

Welcome back to the Forum, WallieGirl!

The scene opens to me sitting at my computer in the morning with some coffee that is just right. I turn on my computer and pull up my email to see that overnight I have sold $1000.00 or more worth of photographs off of my website. I am smiling and letting my partner know about it. We are laughing and looking up what was purchased. Lots of smiling going on back and forth between us as we laugh and cheer about it. What fun this is for us. What a great way we start our day! I turn to her and say, "That was easy!" and then she presses the easy button. Life is really fun!

There it was in front of her, right on the screen she was looking at. The photos of a lifetime. Her, lifetime. She looked at the images as an entirety, rather than scrutinizing each one, because she was still drinking her coffee and just noticing the world as she slowly reconnected with it. As her eyes moved to each one, she couldn't help but notice that some of them seemed to feel like they were, how could she describe it, not hers. It was as though she were there taking the photograph, she remembered the moment, but when she looked at them on her website she just could not shake the feeling of being a part of the audience in her appreciation of them as photographs. It was a great sensation to know that she had allowed the moment to embrace her so fully that she came up with such amazing and inspiring co-creations. She felt this wonderful sensation rush through her every time she looked at these photographs. It was fun for her to think about people finding her photographs and continue the co-creation with them. Some of them purchased them as prints and hung them on their walls, and some of them purchased them as a duvet cover or a shower curtain so that they could not only start their days in appreciation but so that they could feel the connection with joy as they noticed it again and again. It was just the thread they needed to reconnect to who they really are. She was told this frequently, which she loved being a part of for sure! There she sat this morning tending to her own vibration of "best sellers" as she liked to call it now, just enjoying her coffee embraced by joy. She knew that this was going to be a fantastic day!

"Multiple sources of income", she stated. "I have created multiple sources of income for myself", she stated again. "Multiple sources of income through every photo that I co-create with source", she said one more time, and then she smiled the broadest smile she had smiled in the last five minutes at the thought as she let it sink in. What fun it was for her to think about that scenario! Each photo was a way for source to flow money to her in her co-creation with it. She reveled in this thought but she really loved the thought that she was co-creating with many people who were looking for her photos, not only for the content but also for the way that they felt as they looked at them. She loved thinking that since she had been in alignment when she took them that they sent out a vibration of alignment to others who wanted art in their homes that did just that, called them into their own alignment through inspiration. It was a fantastic thought to her and an even better feeling to feel about her photos!