Page 357 of 357 FirstFirst ... 257307347352353354355356357
Results 3,561 to 3,564 of 3564

Thread: It's A Wonderful Life!

Ahhhhh, beautiful, sweet POE thank you so much for the love. How wonderful it was to wake up this morning to the beauty of your words, Abe/Esther's words, and the flowers... the beauty of the vibrations being reflected back to me is delicious. The beauty of being able to share these teachings and universal love with each other knowing our physical bodies are in different countries/another part of the world; however the love vibrations span the Universe and connect us in a more powerful way than any physical manifestation. I love and appreciate the leverage of this beautiful energy. I am so appreciative that our journeys have intermingled in this vast universe. Happy 2018, POE -- may your alignment bring you more Joy, Fun and Expansion! Much Love to you, dearest POE!

knowing pure positive Source energy
    rendezvousing with the fairies of the universe is so much fun
    feeling the beautiful powerful love energy in every particle of this Universe
    basking in the feelings
    love how easy the flow is with alignment
    life showing me
    fun and loving manifestations
    calm
    clarity
    desire feeling good
    resonance
    satisfaction
    feeling the worthiness of Source
    showering me
    loving me
    reminding me of who-I-really-AM
    powerful, strong, loving energy
    free to choose
    to focus
    on this exciting Leading Edge
    exploring and experimenting
    enjoying the sensual, physical platform
    appreciating my creations
    for the fun of the journey
    for the guidance of the feedback
    for fine-tuning more of the wanted
    loving the higher vibrations
    flowing with Well Being
    thriving in so many ways
    feeling higher dimensions
    and loving this beautiful physical world
    connecting with others
    exercising
    meditating
    and most of all
    Allowing...

When you want to be joyful and you remember that your joy is not dependent upon the behavior of others -- and you consistently look for good-feeling subjects to use as your chronic point of focus -- all desires on all subjects will be satisfied.

The Vortex page 77

My mate has worthiness issues, but I'm not trying to change him...

Abraham: You know why we believe that, that you're not trying to change him? Because you're seeing him exactly as he is, so you are helping to hold him in that unchanged state.

San Antonio 11/10/12

"Iíll bet there are many people who, at one time, were standing financially about where I am. Who broke through this, and found a stream of abundance. And I can feel the stream of abundance approaching me, because things that have never happened to me before are beginning to show up. So, I know my vibration around money is improving. And, thereís no end to what that improvement will be. And itís gonna be fun for me over the next days to watch different evidences showing me Iím really sniffing out the trail of abundance.

And, I accept that 99% of every creation is complete before I see any physical evidence, so itís alright if it doesnít flow right into my hands this red hot minute. I can be patient here a little bit. Iíve learned to settle in here and Iím alright in waiting for this. And Iím actually beginning to feel my impatience turning to a little bit of eagerness. Itís going to be exciting to watch how the Universe displays, to me, in a way that is meaningful, where I can consciously recognize that my energy is shifting. And, I can feel that even in this conversation that Iím having with myself that Iím moving systematically into that Stream of money that Iím wanting. And Iím not asking for it to come all at once. Although it can. Iím asking that it come through my crack of least resistance, which Iím working on right now. And itís exciting to me to anticipate the adventure, and the surprises, and the ways in which it will flow.

And, Iím appreciating already my knowledge about my own guidance system. I am appreciating my understanding of the Law of Attraction. And I am appreciating the people that are showing, in a demonstrating way, that abundance can flow into their experiences. And I am looking forward to meeting people who can tell me their stories about how they were in desperate straits not very long ago and money began to flow. And I like hearing from them, especially the part where they say, ĎI canít believe that it was always there for meí, or I have the sensation of, ĎWhere have you been all along.í In other words, itís an interesting thing to be on one side of the manifestation one moment, and on the other side of the manifestation in the other moment. And Iím looking forward to breaking through that.

But, in the mean time, Iím happy to be on this side of the manifestation because Iím feeling better, and better, and better. Iíve improved my life in so many different ways. And Iím eager to begin to see the stream of money flow into my experience. I know that Iím worthy of it. Thatís not what the question is. I know, now, that Iíve just been a little bit vibrationally out of whack. And I can feel in conversations Iím having with myself, like this, are bringing me vibrationally into alignment. Iím understanding that my work is this emotional journey. Itís not about getting out there and beating the pavement. Itís not about finding the vortex Ė the specific vortex Ė through which the money will flow. I donít want only one specific vortex. I want many vortexes to open. I want to be the focal point, where enormous sums of money begin to flow into my experience.

I have activated my imagination. There is no end to my ideas of what I will do with this stream of money. Itís great fun! I love the idea of playing the game where Iím spending the money. I love the sensation of the money being in my pocket! And I love the sensation of expressing it out there in the Universe. And I love the economy that I benefit as I hire one more to do one more thing, or as I buy one more thing and bring it home. But most of all, I enjoy the sensation of Freedom! And itís interesting to note that I am having that sensation of freedom right now even though my dollars have not changed at all in this moment! Iíve broken through the emotional journey. I can feel that Iíve cleaned up my vibration. Iím much closer. Maybe 70% of that 99.99 of that percentage is in place. Iím willing to play this game! Who wouldnít want to play this game! Itís exhilarating to play this game! Itís life-giving to play this game. I could play this game all day, every day! Wouldnít it be nice if I have that? Wonít it be nice if I have that? Wonít it be nice if I have that? Wouldnít it be nice if I have that?

I feel such appreciation of the abundance thatís flowing into my experience. There is abundance thatís coming to me in so many ways. I have the abundance of clarity. I have the abundance of stamina. I have the abundance of health. I have the abundance of friends. I have the abundance of so many things. And now the Universe is getting ready to give me the abundance of dollars. The abundance of being able to prove to myself that I am in alignment of all that I want and that it is true that there is NOTHING that I cannot BE, or DO, or HAVE!

Thatís what I want most of all, I say to the Universe! I want personal acknowledgment that there is nothing that I cannot Be, or Do, or Have. And money is part of it. Money might even be a big part of it. I can feel money on itís way to me. And I am grateful for it even as it begins to flow and I am proud of myself for the work I am doing. And I am eager to improve where I am. And I am Happy where I am.

I am doing very well. I have come so far. Iím proud of where I am. I know the Universe sees me as I am. I can get on these rampages any time I want to. I am going to work on these rampages more and more, because they just feel so darn good. In fact, in a rampage like this, whether the money comes or not, in this red hot minute, is no big issue to me. I know itís coming. Iím not even wondering if itís coming. Iím not hoping that itís coming. Iím not even believing that itís coming. I know that itís coming. Itís just a matter of time. NO! Itís not even a matter of time. Itís just a matter of my alignment with what I want. And itís alright that I want it. The Time Space reality has given me the ability to discern it. Iíve launched rockets of desire and theyíre over there pulsing with me. And Source and Inner Being are in alignment with them saying, ďCome this way. Come this way. Come this way. Come this way. Come this way. Come this way.Ē And I can tell by the thoughts that Iím thinking right now I have come that way! Iím there! Iím there vibrationally and, NOW, let the money roll in! Yes.' "

2005 Alaskan Cruise, CD4, Abraham's Rampage on Abundance and Money.

You have gathered around you, in a rather consistent and intense fashion, a cadre of nonphysical energies, you can call them ďfairies of the universeĒ or ďangelsĒ -you can call them anything that you want- who have always known YOU, but whom you have not always known. But your feeling for them, and your finding of them, will be more vivid to you. And that feeling of standing out there on the leading edge, sort of lonely because others donít get you, is fast fading as your new associationwith who you really are has powerfully taken its place.

Segment from the closing of the 2010 Mexico Cruise

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Qzi, you are such a gem!
    your serene wonderful posts go with me all the year, and I so enjoy the pictures and quotes you choose.
    This was just a tiny thank you, because I wanted to share how much your energy means to me.
    Be blessed!

Thank you, POE
    basking in the feelings
    easy flow
    finding an abundance of time is so delicious
    no rush
    just
    now
    unfolding
    remembering and feeling the leverage of alignment
    taking the time for alignment makes it all so easy
    quiet
    relaxation
    allowing the flow
    ideas and energy begin to percolate
    giving/ allowing enough space and time to the quiet
    to allow a finer tuning
    to receiving
    the thoughts
    in a delightful way
    building momentum
    attracting other thoughts to them
    knowing you are in the receptive mode
    feeling love washing over and through me
    so blessed
    so worthy
    Source adoring me; adoring us
    so excited to see this abundance of everything I want ready to pick from the tree of life
    it's done
    sitting there waiting for me
    orchards of
    abundance
    love
    harmony
    fun
    sharing
    beauty
    open paths
    opportunities
    others delighting in life with me
    music in every moment
    fun drama
    feeling
    my
    power
    and
    creativity
    basking in my imagination
    free to be
    much love to everyone!

We want you to be aware that the fullness of who you are is lurking nearby and that you could, with far less effort that it takes to learn a computer program, you could tune in to the fullness of who you are and you could benefit by the leverage that flows through you.

But, it is not that only you benefits, *everyone* who comes to know you benefits because when your light shines, it is not only you who has fun. Everyone in the vibrational vicinity of you does too.

Washington, DC - May 12, 2012

Your dominant work is to diffuse any feeling of lack, or any feeling of pushing against anything. That's the way you hold yourself in this place of greater allowance. We want to find ways to convince you that the well-being that you've been asking for *is* being answered. Your wish is granted! Now it's time for you to start accepting that it is done.

May 20, 2000, Portland OR

Did we say "Get into the receiving mode and change your expectation." Or did we say--which is what we mean--"When you get in the receiving mode, you will receive the expectation that Source has about this subject."?

When you're receiving the expectation that Source has about this subject because you are in the receiving mode, your expectation will be changed to the expectation that Source has about this. That's flow. That's inspiration. That's passion. You have goosebumps on your body, don't you? ...

It is you. It is you. When you find a vibrational frequency - it is you. In other words, you are us. We are you. There is no real separation between your Source and you ever. Except sometimes you pinch it off a little bit. And so, and this is a wonderful distinction to understand because when you get into the receiving mode you are blended. You are blended with the whole of who you are.

So mastery is getting blended and staying there longer. Or mastery is at least getting there and knowing you are there and then knowing when you are not there, and knowing when you are there, and knowing when you are not there.

Mastery does not mean always being there. Mastery means knowing the difference. And knowing what to do, how to get there and getting better at sustaining being there.

Asheville, NC
    November,2015

Leverage your time more by spending a little more time every day imagining and a lot less time every day doing. Do a little more imagining and a little less doing. Until eventually most of what's happening is happening in the cool, calm, anticipatory state. Just imagine yourself into the successes, and watch what happens. Imagine a little more and act a little less.

finding and feeling an abundance of time
    loving the balance
    calm
    clarity
    heightened moments in the Vortex
    going about my "everyday life" and
    feeling the non-physical side of my brother and mother right next to me
    dancing with my thoughts
    with my movement
    no separations
    beautiful fluidity
    knowing they are here on my journey
    delighting in my moments of clarity
    and fun
    reminding me of my power and focus
    and that
    I AM Source
    powerful, loving
    creator
    so worthy of all of my desires
    it's okay to follow my unique path
    beautiful manifestations winking at me as I follow the impulses
    on my path of most allowance
    thinking new thoughts
    so many ineffable yet perfectly Source
    thoughts, things, people
    showing up on my path
    delicious
    unfoldings
    opening up to so much more in my consciousness
    so delightful
    so sublime
    loving my journey
    appreciating
    my inspirations
    and discoveries
    opening to
    overflowing
    love
    much love to everyone!

There is nothing that you are supposed to deprive yourself of; there is nothing that you need to defend or justify. You just can't have it what you are not a vibrational match to. And you can't be a match to what you want and its absence at the same time. So, you have to find a way -- whether it's a relationship you want, or whether it's money you want, or whether it's an improved bodily condition -- you have to find a way to make "the absence of" irrelevant.

You have to ignore the absence of it while you are giving your attention *to the presence* of things that you *do* want. So by looking for the things that are working in your life and thereby ignoring the things that are missing in your life, you begin to develop a vibrational habit that the Universe begins to respond to.

Abraham-Hicks, Australian Cruise 2011

This talk of death is life. This talk of death is eternalness. This talk of death is longevity. This talk of death is creativity. This talk of death is you having access to anyone who has ever lived. And to the degree that you are interested in what they were interested in. Do you think that someone created an empire like Steve Jobs? Do you think that someone created a philosophy or understood something like Einstein? You think that they created it and then they croaked and then it stopped? Far from that!

They got warmed up with it and they made their transition into nonphysical and now they are fully integrated into it, and they love more than life itself because it is life itself when one of you gets fascinated with something that they were doing and in your now, you focus, and they will flow with you and say, "Here's what I now know about that" and "Here's what I now know about that." They'll help you write their future books and they don't even care if you put your name on it.

They'll help you paint their future paintings and they don't even care that it's your name in the corner of the canvas. They'll inspire you to the new lyrics and new music, they'll pick up right where they left off and they'll inspire it to you, and you can take the now genre and get the new beat and the new delivery. You can add to what has happened since they were there in physical form because they didn't miss any of it. They are there, ready to take you with them to the next level of what they were doing, you see. Not one of you ever does anything uniquely on your own. It's always co-creating at its best.

It's never individual creating. You can't have a thought that's not merged with somebody else's thought. And you are far more harmonic and far more co-creative with the nonphysical cadre than the physical clumps. Because the physical clumps sitting around on physical chairs are resistant in nature much of the time. You'll have much more fun playing with your nonphysical family. You'll have much more fun playing with your nonphysical family. You'll have much more fun playing with your nonphysical family. 'Cause we're always aware, we're always eager, we always know what you're doing, we always know what your heart is, we always know what's in your Vortex, we always know what you're asking for and WE ALWAYS KNOW the relationship between where you stand and where you want to be, and we'll always lead you on a trail, a path, of least resistance, if you just care enough about how you feel to follow the path that feels good, you see.

Abraham-Hicks, 9/29/2012 Boston MA

Sometimes you think that you were Source energy before you came into this body, and you will be again if everything goes well, but we want you to know that that Source energy part of you is *always* flowing to you and through you.Sometimes you think that you're separate from what you call God, and that God -apart from you - is evaluating you as a separate entity, as a doing-good or doing-bad entity. And it's not that way at all. That which you call God, that which is Source, is flowing to you and through you because it *is* you.

So when you're having a moment of great appreciation or love, that means that in that moment there is no variance going on within you, because you're not focusing upon some lackful thing. And in the absolute alignment with the Source within you, you're allowing Source to do what Source does, which is flow purely through you. Now we know that's sort of hard to grasp sometimes, because you've been thinking that Source is separate from you for a while, as you've been listening to the bogus human speculations that you are here being tested for something.

When really, you are here because you're a fabulous creator! And you wanted to be out here, on the leading edge of thought, creating. And you fully expected to let your physical senses explore the data and help you come to conclusions about what you personally and individually think would be better for you right here right now, understanding that when you find something like that that you focus upon, that the Source within you will flow to you, through you, about it,you see. Because Source is creating. Source is creating through you.

Abraham-Hicks, 7/30/2011 Los Angeles, CA

HS: I've been really working on the finance part and it doesn't seem .... I sit there and I actually try to do the 'be in the feel of it' .....

A: Well, you're hitting it too head on. In other words, as we talk, and we know it must surely be annoying .... get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex ... but what we want you to remember is that in the Vortex where Infinite Intelligence is, and where your creation is, and where it has already actualized ... if you could find your way, vibrationally speaking, into the feeling of that so that you can't be in the resistance of something and the allowance of something at the same time. You really have to find a way of distracting yourself .... find a way of deactivating the thought or the vibration which is causing the resistance which is keeping it from showing up, or keeping you from being in there where you can see it.

In other words, when you started with your conversation about your Mother, what we were presenting to you ... and you heard it very well ... is, you've got to go where she is, because she is not coming where you are. You've got to go where she is. And the same thing is true of these creations that you've created. You've got to go where they are. They are not going to come where you are ... you've got to go where they are. Vibrationally, you've got to go there, and in that Vortex where there is no resistance, now, insight comes, ideas come, impulses come, knowing comes, opportunity comes. In other words, the trail just lights up for you in a powerful way.

So the first thing you want to do is pay attention to what your dialogue is. Now, we know when you sit here, you've come to verbalize what you don't want in order to get clarity about how to get from where you don't want to be to where you do want to be. But, we want to point out to you that every statement that you make that expresses things in the lackful way that they are is a missed opportunity because you could just as well be talking about what you want and why you want it as how it hasn't come about.

Now, the realist in most humans makes you feel more compelled to tell it like it is. This is real ... this is what is… this is what other people see ... this is what's manifesting. But we want to submit to you, that when you 'tell it like it is' in vibration ... even though it isn't yet in manifestation ... once you are 'telling it more like it is' vibrationally, then you are 'telling it like it is' in terms of manifestation, the manifestation will shift...it will flip. And, for those who have had the experience of it, they know that when it flips, it flips fast. In other words, the difference between being in the Vortex and being out of the Vortex, in vibrational terms, is a matter seconds. Really. Can be. Can take hours .... took Esther many more than seconds, last night ... but it can be a matter of seconds and the manifestation that ensues is so rapid ... there is such leverage in vibrational alignment. But you have to believe that the Vortex exists and you have to believe that your creation is already valid and in place in order to be willing to do the work that lines you up with that.

We have enjoyed this combination of questions that you've asked. It is so interesting how you feel has been reflected in each conversation that we've had on the different subjects and how they all dove tail together. It is our absolute knowing that your desire to know your Mother as she, now, is, is enticing enough to you that you will make the effort to spend more time in the Vortex where she is. And when your desire for the abundance you seek is stronger than your awareness that it isn't as full as you want it to be ... in other words, when you equally have that desire...when you care more how you feel than you do about speaking the factual reality ... it's funny, we will see Esther, sometimes in a place where she knows she is out of the Vortex, and she doesn't seem to be making an effort to do anything about it in that moment. Her justification often is...'well, it's true'. And we say, that's really not a very good justification because there are a lot of things that are true that you don't want to keep manifesting in your experience. And the only reason anything is true is because somebody gave it their attention until it manifested. In other words, 'true' is no criteria for giving your attention to something. It's like saying, "I think about cancer all day long because it's true...and I think about terrorism all day long because it's true". And we say, why would you think about things that separate you from who you really are and what you really want, and if your answer is 'because it's true' , we say what a flimsy reason that is. Or she will say, "it's interesting...I want to be informed on the subject". And we say, if you will replace all of the reasons that you do anything with the one reason, 'I like the way if feels ... I like the way it feels' ... you'll train yourself, thought by thought by thought, into closer proximity to your Vortex. Enough so, that your Vortex, as you approach hope on a regular basis, will take you in and show you something , then take you in and show you something, then take you in and show you something. And then hope moves to belief and then you've got it. All it takes it believing what you want!

But, so many humans say, "well, I'll believe it when I see it", and we say, TOO LATE!!!! If you need to see it before you believe it, then you are going about it in a backwards way. Then you say, "well, I'll wait until somebody else believes it and creates it, and then, I'll see them and then I'll believe it". And we say, that's not working out that well for you, because ... then you say, "well, I can believe you can do it, but I don't believe I can do it", and then you give all of those reasons why ... "you were born into it, you inherited it, you went to the right school, you got the right breaks, you were lucky, you were karmic-ally inclined" .... and we say, you just, finally, have to, bring it down to the simple fact that you CAN NOT RECEIVE, in terms of manifesting the things you want, until you are practicing the vibration of it for a while. You just HAVE TO .... in the absence of the evidence ... practice the vibration of it. Which means you gotta forget about how and where and who and when, and talk about what I want and why I want it, what I want and why I want it, what I want and why I want, it what I want and why I want it. If you'll talk about what and why and what and why and what and why and what and why and what and why, you'll train your vibration into 'it', and then 'it' has to come to you, and then the how and the where and the when and the who, will show up to you in such logical ways that you will have the thrill of discovering all those components and pieces, you see.

It is so much fun to be the deliberate creator. But being the deliberate creator is not the deliberate observer. Being a deliberate creator means deliberate thinker...deliberate focus-or ... deliberate planner ... deliberate focus-or of thought...deliberate envisioning...deliberate thinking ... deliberate imagining ... deliberate feeling. Deliberate creation is about deliberate feeling. It's about caring how I feel enough to be deliberate about the thought.

Why am I watching this program ... because it's on. What a horrible answer. Because it's about a current event that I need to know about .... ehhhhhhh (Abe make buzzer sound), wrong answer, again. Because someone else in the house has it on ... ehhhhh (buzzer), wrong answer again. Why am I watching this ... because it feels good to watch it .... mmmmm, good for you. Why am I saying these words ... because they feel good rolling across my mind. Why do I think these thoughts ... because they feel good rolling across my mind. Why do I get together with this friend ... because it's fun. Why do I drive this way ... because it's beautiful. Why do I eat this food .... because I feel refreshed when I do it. Why do I read this book ... because it feels good to me. Why do I sit inside my Vortex and look through my deck of Money and Law of Attraction cards ... because they help me to practice the vibration of that which I know to be. Why do I listen to this particular speaker ... why do I listen to this particular music ... because it feels good ... because it feels good. Why do I repeat this thing that happened in my life ... because it felt good when it happened and it feels good when I speak it. Why do I speak of my Mother in this way ... because it feels good when I say it ... it feels good when I think it. Why do I imagine as I do ... because it is the most free and refreshing thing that I do ... because I am free to focus ... because my palette to choose from, my smorgasbord to choose from is open ended. There are no restrictions. I am free to think these thoughts. Why do I choose to watch this television program ... because it thrills me to laugh ... it uplifts me ... it fills me. Why do I do it ... why do I think it ... why do I say it. Because it feels good ... because it feels good ... because it feels good ... because it feels good ... because it feels good. Because it completes me ... because it aligns me ... because it fulfills me ... it is me. That is the criteria you are wanting to begin using to sharpen your focus for the right reasons, you see. Good!

HD: Thank you very much.