Page 1 of 356 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Wonderful Life!

I have a wonderful life! !t makes me sooo happy and I feel so lucky too! ::TU

So many things I have dreamed of having in my life have come to me! I have a wonderful, loving, caring husband who shows me everyday how much he loves me! I have a beautiful son who is the Joy of my Life...he is my little miracle!!! Alexis such a great fun-loving soul! He makes me laugh so hard and he shows me great love! Some days my family life seems so ideal I want to bust with Joy!

There is so much laughter in ::LOLmy life! It is so awesome. I love to laugh with my family, friends and fellow Abers! It is a ll good! ::cool

My life just keeps getting better each day. And each day I understand LOA so much better. It is awesome to feel the freedom of LOA!!! ::singer

I love that I have had more time lately to learn about LOA and Abrahams teachings! I love that I have found this Abe forum to share with other loving Abers! I love that each day my life gets better and better. And each day I feel better as I find it easier to stay connected to Source! Awesome feelings of Well-Being!!!

::woohoo

I love that I am more accepting of myself and that I want to love myself as I should. It feels great to reach for and feel Joy!!! How cool is that I know I deserve to be happy and full-filled! How cool is it for me to know that all of my desires are coming to me! I love that I can let go of the oars...I love the feeling of Allowing! ::wow::wow::wow

I love my beautiful new car that LOA has brought to me! It's so much fun to drive and I love all of the new features. I love that my new car reminds me of my abundance and my connection to Source! ::tramp::tramp::tramp

I love that life is supposed to be fun! Because I love to have fun! ::runmickey::runmickey::runmickey

I love that Autumn is here. I am looking forward to seeing all of the fall colors as the leaves change! I am looking forward to our Presidential elections, knowing we will have new leadership in the US! ::singer

I love all of the music in my life! ::music

I love my life!

I am so glad that I feel better this morning! It's wonderful thatI have the time to work out today -- I love to exercise because it makes me feel soooo good!!! ::woohoo

I love my life because it keeps getting better. I can see that I am headed to more abundance and wealth!!!::woohooAnd this is just so awesome for me because now I can open up my Art Center for Children! There is nothing better than seeing children happy and enjoying their creations and each other. I love seeing them TITITO! This is really the perfect work for me and I love being able to hire other people that believe in the mission and love children!

I love that I live in a quiet neighborhood and that my home is filled with love, laughter and sunlight. I love my son and husbanddearly; they fill my heart with JOY!!!My sonand I have so much fun laughing and enjoying the simple things in life. Thank you Universe for bringingmy son&husband into my life! I feel sooo much love for both of them!!!

I am enjoying my new free SIRIUS subscription in my new car! Thank you Universe, I love it so much -- no commercials and great music! Thank you for my beautiful new car -- it is so much fun to drive. I love the blue-green color too! I can't wait to take my first trip in it.

Thank you for the wonderful lottery win! I knew it was coming! ::cool

I love knowing more about LOA and why we are on this earth! Thank you Abe, thank you Esther & Jerry, thank you Source!

And I absolutely love this Abe forum! It is one of the best places to hang out, enjoy, learn andshare with others!!! ::woohoo

Thank you Universe for all of my wonderful Abve books, quotes and CDs -- I love being reminded thatI create my own reality. And that it is best to create a Joyful and Abundant reality in my mind first! I love the relief this has given me!::woohoo

It's a beautiful autumn day here in the midwest. The Universe will bring us some rain today or tomorrow. I am so happy to be where I am today! And I love myself more each day! ::hugging

I love money! Money is my best friend. I love haging out with money because Money is sooo much fun! Money and I travel to far away places that aresooo beautiful and fun! Money helps me decorate my house as I want it. Money allows me to employ others and to build my dream Art Center for Children. Money helps me remember that I have plenty of time to accomplish everything and that I don't have to work soo hard!! Isn't that great??? Awesome! ::money

I Love my Life!!! ::singer

Did I forget to say that I am soooo lucky today!

I am soooo lucky today!

I am soooo lucky today!

I am soooo lucky today!

::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

Every day is getting better and better! I love the contrast this week. I am feeling better about realigning my thoughts and my body is responding to it! Thank you Universe for my Guidance System!!! It works so well that it is getting easier for me to feel when I am out of alignment.

A beautiful rainy day here in the midwest -- It will be fun getting my errands done today. I wonder what surprise my IB has for me this week. I can't wait to find out. I love surprises!!! I love money too! Did I tell you that Money is my best friend? We love to hang out together and have fun! My friend money has been experiencing expansion along with me -- what a ride it is! I love being on the Leading Edge of Thought! It's awesome to know how much expansion I have experienced in the past few months!

::money

Well, I'm off to run errands and smell the roses! I know I am going to have a wonderful trip today! I love my life- It's Awsome!!! And I absolutely love my connection to Source!!!

::woohoo

I love the Joy I feel in myheart for myself, for my family, for my friends, and for my fellow Abers and fellowhumans!

Oh My God Source!!!! What A Wonderful Life! It truly is wonderful. It was sooo much fun waking up and kissing my son Alex this morning! Then I came online and got to read Pat's notes from the Atlanta workshop -- how cool is that!!!! ::woohoo

I just love how every day I am learning more aobut LOA, Source and Allowing! And you know what -- every day it gets easier for me to align myself to Source and feel such Bliss and Joy! It is really getting easier to think the "not-so-easy" thought that really aligns with my desires. And then that thought builds momentum for another better-feeling thought to come along and pretty soon I'm on the brink and then I think more beautiful- loving thoughts and then I am in the Vortex! ::wow::wow::wow

I just love this forum and knowing that life is meant to be fun! I am getting all kinds of wonderful ideas from Source that are helping me toalign with my desires!!! This momentum really does build --just like Abe says!!! This momentum and asking is causing so much expansion for me andfor all!!! ::grapevine

I love my life -- it is a Wonderful Life! It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I have a roast cooking in the oven and we will have a wonderful dinner tonight. I'm going to exercise in a ltitle while -- I love exercising!::tramp

Do you know what else I love -- Money! Money is my best friend! I love money because it gives me the freedom to spend the time doing what my heart desires! I love money because it takes me with it on some beautiful and fun vacations with my family and friends! I love that our stock sale will be completed by the end of the year! It will be so much fun seeing that nice check in the mail! I loved spending money on my hair color and cut yesterday -- my hair looks awesome today! I love looking good and having lots of money to buy beautiful clothes! I love Money!!!

::money

It's a Wonderful Life and I love my firends, my family, my fellow Abers and fellow humans!!!

Thank you Abe! I can't wait to hang out with you at a workshop soon! ::group

Much love to all of you!

I have a beautiful picture of my son, Alex on my desk. And whenever I look at him, his beautiful eyes, smile and impishness -- it pierces my heart and fills me with utter andabsolute JOY! It reminds me of Who I Really Am and that is soooo coooool!! I can't believe how absolutely smart soruce was when they sent Alex to me -- he is perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank youSource!

Life keeps getting better for me each day! I love it -- even the contrast and all! New ideas have been coming to me for extra sources of income and it is very exciting for me! I know that it is going to change my life in wonderful ways! I love having this time to regroup and enjoy spending more time with Alex! Tomorrow is going to be sooo much fun -- we are going pumpkin hunting, picking apples, and going on a hayride! It will be sooo much fun to see all of the children having fun! I love how Abish they can be!

I have a wonderful life and it's simply awesome!::wow::wow::boatwave::wow::wow

Good Morning World! Another beautiful day in the midwest. We have postcard blue skies andsunshine,withnot a cloud in sight!!! I love it! The fall leaves are yellow and deep red against the blue skies...

Yesterday was so awesome! My DH and I went with my son's school on a field trip to a wonderful fun farm. We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin pastures to pick out a pumpkin for Alex to carve. It was a beautiful day here and sunny. The kids and parents had so much fun. The kids watched pig races andplayed in the playground. Then we had a delicious picnic outdoors! It wasso great tomakethe tripthis year!!!! Thank you Source -- it keeps getting better and better!!! ::cool

I have a wonderful Life! ::TU

Thank you source for the $ find the other day! It was fun and it reminded me that I can receive money fron an Infinite amount of Sources!!! I love money! Money is my best friend!!!

::money::money

Abundance Abounds! I am awash in money and it FEELS wonderful and delicious!!!! I love filling my bathtub with $100 bills -- just for the sheer fun of it - what a beautiful sight that is!!!! We are unlimited in our resources! I can be and do and have whatever I want!!! I am Source and I have Tremendous Power!!!! ::woohoo

::woohoo::woohoo

Every day my life keeps getting better! Every day it is easier for me to be aware of my thoughts, to guide my thoughts to what I want !!! Every day it is easier to guide my thoughts to my eternal aboundance and love! It's Awesome and so am I!!!! I love myself and I love my fellow creators! I love being on the Leading Edge of this Expansion and Thought! It's very ::coolto share the Leading Edge with other Abers here! Reading other's success stories makes my heart sing! ::musicWe are having sooo much fun on the leading Edge! Life is supposed to be fun!!!! oooo lal a, oooo la la, oooo la la ::tramp

Today is another beautiful day! I look forward to many fun surprises as I navigate my way today and smell the roses! There is so much Love in my Life that my heart feels full!

I look forward to getting into my Vibrational Reality today! I am feeling frisky and All is Well! ::singer

Great Love to All!

It's another Wonderful day in a Wonderful Life! I love that I won money on a scratcher's ticket today! I love aligning myself with abundance and love! I love letting more aboundance and love into my life! ::woohoo

I love money. Money is my best friend! I love that money is so comfortable with me and I am so comfortable with money! Money flows easily into my life. Everyday I am opening up to having larger sums of money flowing into my life from many different sources. It's a wonderful feeling! I love having millions of dollars invested and it is so easy for me to access my money. Life just keeps getting better! I am so happy that I am learning more about LOA and how I can make my life better and share my resources with the ones I love. ::money

I love that I was able to buy a new exercise bike - it is awesome! Thank you Source! I love to exercise and feel healthy! Thank you for all of the love and aboundance in my life!!!

I am so loved and all is well! ::wow

I woke up today and thought I Love Me! I am a beautiful eternal being expanding here in consciousness. I am aligning with Source -- feeling and knowing that I am aboundance, I am love -- ::wowI am all that is!!! ::wow

I love my beautiful body. I love that I have a beautiful smile and that my eyes sparkle when I smile and when I feel passion! How cool is that??? ::coolI love that I look ten years younger than my age, and I am proud of the few wrinkles that I have -- they show a life well lived with lots of love, laughter and exploration! They remind me of all of the people that have passed through and touched my life. They remind me of the great joy I have felt throughout my life.

I absoultely love my son, Alex! I could not have picked a better soul to share my life with -- we have so many gifts to share with each other. I love how we dance to lifewith each other. I love that he reminds me that Life is Supposed to Be Fun! And I remind him of that when he takes something too serious. I love that he stretches my soul in every way. He is an awesome being! I love how he came to me ina dream and then he manifested like a miracle!

I absolutely love my husband! He is very kind, generousand loving. He is smart, talentedand fun. He loves to see his wife and child happy -- Awesome! I love him very dearly and look forward to a long life shared together!

Today I will pause often to feel the love in my heart for my family and myself! ::tramp

Love, Clarity,Passionand Abundance to all of my fellow Abers!