Page 2 of 354 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Wonderful Life!

It's a cold November morning here in the midwest. Most of the beautiful fire-red leaves on my burning bush have fallen. I love the change of seasons; it reminds me that I too can change like the seasons. It reminds me that everythingin life is in flux and everything that I want has it's season. ::cool

What a wonderful weekend we had here. We accomplished so much work around the house. That makes me very happy! I love having a beautiful, comfortable home filled with love and laughter! Today I am going to put together some of Alex's toys he as outgrown to give to others. It's nice to share our things with others. And whenever I take things out of our house to give away -- something wonderful comes into my life -- Awesome! ::wow

I love my life! I love myself! Thank you Abefor helping me remember and to understand my reason for being here!

I love and appreciate myself! It feels soooo good to remember that I am a beautiful being -- that I am Source energy. I don't have to do anything to prove my value -- I am complete and I am enough!I do not have to explain myself to anyone -- that is Awesome! ::cool

I am a wonderful mother, sister, daughter and wife. I enjoy the different roles I play here on Earth and I enjoy mixing it up and thinking outside of the box. I like to surprise myself and others. I'm glad that I don't have to please others -- pleasing myself is good enough! ::woohoo

I love my sister -- she cares about me very much. I love her kindness and gentleness.

I love thatI amgetting new ideas for things that I want to try and to accomplish in my life. It is fun to explore new ways and new ideas.

I love my wonderful life! I love my wonderful family! ::group

Thank you God/Source for this wonderful life! Thank you for all of the laughter and connection with others in my life. I love to have fun and laugh! Silly is good -- as Abe says -- be light about all of this....I love that thought! ::cool

I love my mother! She is a kind, loving and interesting person. I love all of the times we have shared on Earth. I have always known that she loves me dearly. I love her hug because it always feels like I'm coming home. And there is nothing sweeter than feeling loved and coming home! God bless my mom; she is a big part of my life! I am so glad that she is still here on earth with us.

Thank you Inner Being for guiding me. Even whenI stumble and have doubts, you pick me up and dust me off. And each time I feel so much stronger and I feel so much more clarity about my life and about being. I love you Inner Being -- you make me shine!

Thank you for all of the love, friendships, kindness, clairty and abundance in my life!

It's a Wonderful Life! -- isn't it, Danny? I Love you, dearly!

Thank you Inner Being for guiding me to my next wonderful job that fits my lifestyle and my desires! I feel that it is very close now. Thank you for the time off to take care of myself, my family, my home, and most of all my spirit! I love it -- it has been such a luxury for me! I feel so lucky! ::woohoo

Thank you for a nice peaceful day. I enjoyed taking it easy on this rainy day. I look forward to a fun evening with my son and husband too! :allgood

I feel the money coming soon. All of the signs are there for me. It is so exciting to know the check will be here soon. I love living my dreams -- Awesome! Thank you for all of the aboundance in my life! I love having nice clothes and a beautiful home! Thank you for the luxury vacation thatI will be taking soon! ::money

Thank you for guiding me in my investments -- I know that I am going to make more money than I can even imagine now -- Awesome! I love my abundance and my money!!!!::bow

Thank you for my wonderful life --I love my life! ::bow

It's a wonderful life even with the minor contrast this morning! I woke up with a headache from the swift weather fronts here. I give praise to the contrast -- it reminds me of my true self and my connection to Source. It reminds me to make the connection -- align with Source and I feel my head getting lighter and I am feeling very good! The aboundance of Well-Being is here for me to align with -- all that is required of me is to tap into it --- how Awesome is that!!! ::woohoo

I love that the abundance of health and feeling good is always here for me! I love that aboundance of money is always here for me! I love that I am on the brink of my VE and so much delicious abundance! Some days I can feel my body/mind sliding into my VE -- I am so wonderfully close and there -- I can feel it in my gut!

::vortex1My Vibrational Escrow just keeps growing! And as my VE keeps growing -- it is easier for me to get in there with it -- feel it, know it and experience it in my life! As my VE grows -- my life just keeps getting better and better! Awesome!

I feel Lucky, Joyful, and Friskytoday! It is a Wonderful Life!

::runmickey

I feel so connected to all that is it is beyond words, it is blissful Joy! What a wonderful way to feel! Today everything feels so close to me, so within me, so done! It feels so magical and so normal -- I've been here before.

I feel great aboundance within me and around me! I feel love everywhere! I want to dance with my Joy!

:allgood

Great Love to All!

Yes, yes Danny -- It Is A Wonderful Life! All day I have been feeling your presence, your love, you humor, your fun!!! I am so lucky that you were born into my life! You have brought me such great Joy and Love! I love that you were so sensitive and kind. That you watched out for me even though I was the older sibling. I loved that we shared so many good times and laughs together. Thank you so much for that poem you wrote for me when Annie died -- it meant somuch to me! You alwaysunderstood me without needing words! I love you so much and I praise Source for bringing you into my life here on Earth! You have taught me so much about life and about "croaking" -- I love you dearly!

It's a Wonderful Life and I am so eager for more of the glorious unfolding of my life! I love being able to see all of the beautiful connections with others that make up my life! ::groupAnd Thank you for my large extended family -- what a Wonderful Tribe to be a part of it!

I love all that is in my Vibrationl Escrow and I eagerly move towards it with great Love for myself, for others, for Source!

And I praise the emotional journey!!!

Happy Birthday, Danny! With Great Love Qzi

It's a most beautiful sunny, cold winter day here in the midwest. I am feeling so appreciative of my life this morning. I love that my husband is so loving and that he is feeling good these days! I appreciate that we had such a nice time at the Christmas party Monday night. The food and company were great!

::grapevine

I am so thankful for the nice sum of money that came into our lives yesterday! I love that it brings such relief to myself and my husbandand gives us breathing space while I'm in the process of changing careers -- it's so awesome! I am thankful that we will be able to buy some nice things for Christmas this year! I am so thankful that I am learning so much from Abraham's teachings and that the processes are working so well for me. I am so thankful for all of the positivechanges in my life! As Abe says, It just keeps getting better and better and better!

::money

I am so thankful for the Abundance Rampage from the Alaskan Cruise in '05 -- this Rampage just rocks -- it speaks to me in so many ways. And I feel the words in my bones and my heart when I read it. Thank you Abe, Esther, Jerry, David,Jody, Scott (for this forum) and all of my lovely fellow Abers! Every day I am learning so much about LOA and about creating the life I want to live!
    ::group

I love my life -- it keeps getting better and better! I love the abundance of clarity, the abundance of health, the abundance of love and friendship, the abundance of money and resources, and the aboundance of eagerness and enthusiasm I have for my life!

I am thankful and appreciative that every day I feel my self-worth more and more! I am so happy that I can feel that the work and fun I have been doing with Abe's teachings and processesis helping me align vibrationally in so any areas of my life! I love the feeling of when I feel the energy shift and the swirling energy I feel when I dip into my vibrational reality -- it is incredible!

I Love My Life -- It's Wonderful!!!

Much Love to All!

Thank you for another beautiful day in a beautiful life! I am loving myself to day and every day! I am an attractive, fun, wise and loving person/being! I am having so much fun wearing my new clothes and appreciating my lovely body! I love that my body is toned and that I am the perfect weight!

:allgood

I love that we are getting a new vido camera for Christmas! It is going to be so much fun to have video of Alex and all of this cousins opening their gifts, playing and having fun! It will be great to have video of all of my brothers, sister, mom, uncles and the kids enjoying Christmas together! ::woohoo

I love my life -- it is filled with great love and abundance! And every day I learn something new! How cool is that? ::cool

Great Love to All! We are eternal beings who can DO, BE or HAVE anything that we want! All is Well!

I love that I have more than enough time to do what I want to do today! I am so happy to have the extra time to rampage -- ::coolI love that I bought myself some nice new blue jeans! And my new purse is great! It is so wonderful to be surrounded by all of the wonderful things I have bought in the past few years! And I think it will be so awesome when I go to buy my new house! It is so beautiful andI love having more bedrooms so my Mom and Lee can come visit us and have there own space!

I am so Joyful that I am appreciating myself so much more these days! I am one awesome person!

I love my family dearly!

I love the relationship I have with my Inner Being -- very ::cool!

I have a wonderful, abundant, loving and joyful life! :allgood

Much Love to All!