Page 3 of 355 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: It's A Wonderful Life!

Thank you Source for always being there for me - for always bringing me the resources I need to fulfill my desires and my dreams! Thank you for helping me close the gap, for helping me lean towards what I want, and thank you for showing how important the emotional journey is!

Thank you for our beautiful world! Thank you for all of the love and abundance in our lives! I feel so lucky to be here and to visualize our absolute abundance! Thank you for the contrast to hone our desires! We are moving into a better and better world!

Thank you for giving me personal evidence that I am moving closer towards my Vibrational Reality and I am dipping into it more often. It gets eaiser and easier for me to get into my Vibrational Reality and it is so Awesome!!! I love living my life so big! I love feeling all of the vortexes of abundance around me and pouring in money to me! I love money -- Money is my best friend. And I love to share my money with the ones I love!

Thank you for all of the wonderful expansion I am experiencing!

Much Love to All!

Thank you for my Well-Being! Thank you for my health! Thank you for my beautiful son, Alex! He is always interesting -- like last night when he put sticky tac in his hair! It was a funny episode -- I'm so happy I could get it out with Goo Gone! I hope that he feels better soon so that he will be well for Thanksgiving! ::hugging

It's a Wonderful Life! :allgood

I love how abundant I feel today and every day! I have the most beautiful house!!! And I am eager to move into our new home on thecliffs of the river! It is sooo beautiful too! It is so much fun entertaining my family in our beautiful home. And it will be even more fun entertaining in our new home with so much more space! ::cool

Ilove thatI am surrounded by love and abundance in my life! AND I DESERVE IT BECAUSE I AM ONE BEAUTIFUL SOUL AND I AM SOURCE ENERGY WITH TREMENDOUS POWER TO MOLD THE ENERGY THAT CREATES WORLDS! ::woohoo

I love my life -- it isso ideal that I feel like I am living my dreams-- NO -- I really am living my dreams!!! ::cool

I love the financial freedom thatI have to pursue all of my dreams whenever I want to! I love that I can buy anything that pleases me -- that I can buy any present I want for my loved ones!!! ::woohoo

I love that I soon with be opening my Art Center for Children! It is a beautiful and fun place for all of us to enjoy! Life is supposed to be Fun!!!! ::woohoo

I love my Well-Being and Health!!! Source energy is one cool high!!!

::singer

Much Love to All!

It's another beautiful cold winter day here with the most gorgeous blue sky - and you gotta love that sunshine! I woke up this morning and thanked Source for my warm comfortable bed to sleep in!

Ilove my Mom so much! She has been a wonderful mother to myself and my six siblings! I'm looking forward to seeing her this morning! Alex will love seeing her at Grandparents Day at school! Thank you Source for Alex getting well! Thank you for my beautiful Mom and Alex!!! We are going to have so much fun today laughing and enjoying each other's company! ::cool

Much Love to All! Have The Best Day in Your Life Today!

It's A Wonderful Life!

Hey QZI, i just love your rampaging thread and you have done it single handedly. very inspiring and i appreciate it.
    i've been appreciating how lovely our high mountain winter has been so far. and i have been appreciating the wonderful friends that i have and how up beat they all are. i was just thinking how lucky i am to be going on the mexico cruise too. it is a wonderful life and getting more wonderful all the time. chimpmunks

Hey chimpmunksgalore -- it's a Wonderful Life because you are in it!!! Thank you for the kind words! ::TU

I'm so happy that you are enjoyinghow lovely thehigh mountain winter has been for you! I am very excited that you are going on the Mexican cruise -- I read the thread for the Roll Call and it was one beautfiul high energy thread! You are going to be cruising with some wonderful Abers!
    Happy Thanksgiving To All!

What a fun day decorating our home for Christams - Alex is sooo into it! He loves hanging my chili lights and snowflakes! ::grapevine

I am so happy to decorate our home knowing next weekend we will have an awesome party for Alex's 5th birthday! I am so overjoyed that he is my son and I absoultely love hanging out with him! ::hugging

I love my extended family - -we had so much fun on Thanksgiving Day together! And the food was so delicious and bountiful! I love all of my family members!

It's a Wonderful Life! ::singerAnd I am eager for tomorrow!

It was so lovely to sleep in this morning-- thank you Alex for letting us sleep! I love you dearly!

I love my healthy body!I lovefeeling Source Energy flowing through my body and all of the delicious Well-Being that is mine!!! I love that I am now consciously making little tweaks to my body that I desire -- it is great fun to see my body mold to what I desire!

::grapevine

I love that every day that I awaken -- I feel the abundance that abounds in my life! I love the abundance of resources, of money, of clarity, of stamina, of well-being, of love, of friendship that are mine!!! ::cool

Thank you Inner Being for guiding me to my VE -- reminding me of my alignment with Source and reminding me how valuable I am!

I love being part of Source Energy and knowing that I can Be, Do or Have anything that I desire!!! I love my tremendous power! Bring on the Day!!!

::singer

Great Love to All!!!

::wow I have another day to create here -- I am eager to refine a few of my desires today. I am going to ponder them more closely to work on some of the details and the essence of what I want to experieince - how cool is that!!! ::cool

It's amazing to mehow specific we can get about our creations! However -- that should not be a surprise since I know thatWe can Have, Be Or Do anything that we want! I love learning more about this creating, aligning/allowing process. It's all fun! And life is supposed to be fun!

:allgood

Ilove my body. I love that each day I am enjoying my body so much and appreciating it! ::grapevineI love that my body is in excellent shape and that I feel Well-Being flow through me. I know that Well-Being is my natural state!!! Awesome! ::woohoo

What a beautiful Sunday it is. Thank you Source for bringing Alex into my life! I loved cooking him breakfast this morning. We will be working on more Christmas decorations together this afternoon. Thank you for my beautiful and loving family! ::hugging

I love all of the wonderful abundance in my life! I am thrilled that I have made money my best friend! I can't imagine why I hadn't done that sooner because now money flows to me easily and effortlessly! Money assists me in soooo many ways. It gives me the freedom to work on the projects that I desire that bring me great Joy! Money gives me the freedom to travel and visit friends far away! Money finances my career of Joy!!! Isn't that awesome! ::woohoo

Another beautiful sunny day here! I love how alive I feel! ::woohooI am eager for my life experiences and for manifesting my future!!! ::woohoo

Ilove that I have today to catch up on things at home and I can spend some time Rampaging today! I love having the quiet at home today!!! I can be alone with my thoughts -- :allgood

I love my extended family! They are a beautiful, fun and always loving tribe! We are going to have so much fun Sunday for Alex's 5th birthday party -- Oooo la la!!!

::grapevine::grapevine

Thank you Source and Inner Being for assisting me on my journey here on Earth -- It's Awesome!!!I love my connection to Source and my IB! I love all of the wonderful connections I feel for everyone in my life!

I love All of You! You are Powerful Creators! :kiss: