freedom
    abundance
    inspiration
    knowing
    sweet Being
    love my life!
    Love to all!

Key West

When you croak, Oh, you'll be abundant. You say - Then I'll hardly need the money to pay the rent will I? (laughter). And we say it is energetic anyway, you see. Stop counting it as money in your bank account and start counting it as emotion in your belly.

Start counting it as vibrational alignment. Start spending the real stuff of the universe.

Spend the thought, spend the clarity, spend the vibration. Come in alignment with the energy that creates worlds. This is energy that creates worlds that we are talking about. It is much much bigger than what you call your economy.

Washington D.C. 10/11/08

waiting for sunset; Mallory Square

You are living the manifestation of the perfect dream that you launched from your God Source perspective. It's time for you to start feeling appreciation for the clarity and power with which you chose to be here, and to feel, through connecting with your Inner Being, the satisfaction of it now playing out. You are the manifestation long dreamed of; bringing endless satisfaction to that which is your Source. And now your Source is here, wanting to express to you ways to help you get back into the loop of joy that you began, even before you made the decision to come here.

Reach for thoughts that feel better; pay attention to the way you feel. And as you bless every emotion, whether it feels good or bad, because you know that it is the indicator of your connection to Source Energy, you regain the feeling with which you came forth into this experience to begin with. And as you regain your memory of why you came forth into this physical experience to begin with, you will be inundated with indescribable joy.

Abraham-Hicks Boulder, CO 6/2/01

If you take a period of time, and you ask more of yourself than is really physically possible, you put stress on yourself. It's just not possible to do it. So you get smarter and sharper and more efficient, but still, if you are not in the vortex, if you are outside the vortex trying to make things happen, then you have this imbalance taking place.

The more you are in the vortex, the more the resources are there for you to expend.

But if being in the vortex is not your highest priority, and you are still active and involved, then you just deplete yourself a little bit.

And it's the same as not being able to take as much air in as you are breathing out. It's exactly the same thing.

So we're really talking about in the vortex-out of the vortex kind of stuff.

So stay with us just a little bit and you'll feel some things click into place.

So what if, knowing all you know about being in the vortex, what if you, and others that you know, including Esther, too, what if you're trying to make too much happen outside the vortex? So that you are spending more than is coming in, in essence. So that you're breathing more out than you are breathing in. It's that imbalance that is at the heart of this. It's not about an allergy. It's about over-extension.

Asheville, NC 5/29/09

"Do you believe that there is any relationship between the way you feel and what’s happening? Or do you think, like most people think, that you are having an emotional response to the reality of something? This is a huge question!

Because almost everyone would say, "He’s got a business that is doing such and such, and therefore, he is having this emotional response to the business. And what we are saying is that all that may be true, but the emotional response you are having is holding you in the holding pattern, and your business cannot grow beyond your emotional response.

Your relationships cannot grow beyond your emotional response. Your finances cannot grow beyond your emotional response. Nothing can grow beyond your emotional response.

Everything matches your set point of emotions on every subject that exists. That was soooo good. Please write that down!

You want to get to a place where you feel free and easy. Remember, this is important to remember: We are not counseling him from a nonprofit business to a high profit business. We are counseling him from concern to feeling free. We’re counseling him about emotion because we know the dollars will follow. Is everyone clear about that?

Tampa 12/6/03

We've gotta tell you. Source within you adores you SOOOOO much, that when you think a thought that is other than that, you go right out of range of Source. Source never stops feeling it about you. But you vibrate yourself right out of range.

Then you say, "I feel unworthy!"

We say, "That's ridiculous! Just vibrate yourself back into range. Just vibrate back into range."

You say, "How do I do that when I am so terrible?"

Stop saying that, for one thing! Stop beating the drum of it for another. Start looking for evidence of some wellbeing or goodness within you. It might be buried deeply, but it IS in there!

Look for it!
    Look for it!
    Look for it!
    Look for it!

When you look for it, you always find it, until before you know it, you feel like you are. [worthy]

Esther noticed it right from the beginning. She would bring herself into alignment with Abraham through meditation. And then through the years, she could easily get into alignment just in anticipation of a gathering like this. Even in the early days, she would notice that, when she walked off the stage and looked in the mirror back in her sleeping room, that as she was fresh from the full blown vibration of Abraham, she looked beautiful and lovely and there was a sense of adoring self she was not used to seeing.

Because for years, when she looked in the mirror, she didn't like that and she didn't like that and she felt bad about that and guilty about that...

You trained yourself to stop loving yourself. But when you see ANYTHING through the eyes of Source, you train yourself back into alignment.

Asheville, 5/29/09

I Love My Life!

feeling the flow
    love
    taking time to meditate and feel good
    sweeeeeet
    love the fun manifestations
    popping up on my trail of the energy flow
    feels so delicious when I have become the vibrational match to a desire or desires
    and that it feels so done that I have already moved on with my energy and enthusiasm to the next fun moment
    then later I have people looking for me, trying to track me down to give me the manifested form
    actually they were only the vehicle for the universe to deliver (they were a vibrational match also)
    it's a kick to see creation take form in fun ways - I love how these Laws work
    and I love when I'm in the flow of my strong momentum in tune with universal energy
    feeling and blessing the higher vibrations
    knowing how easy it is to let go of the resistance once I recognize it
    how easy it is to get on the fun and easy train... no matter what contrast is around me
    love going higher and higher
    feeling my creative power
    feeling the universe backing me up always
    even if at first it may not look like it -- that's what trust is
    in the face of one's own resistance; knowing and trusting that the Universe can deliver
    not only can but WILL deliver to you as you steadfastly tend to your vibrations and focus
    as you remember it's only an energy game
    a very fun energy game when you take the time to find alignment often and visit your vortex
    the leverage of this Energy Alignment is HUGE!
    it's so fun feeling like you are writing your own fairly tale
    love this beautiful energy and love
    open, wide and expansive
    abundance flowing endlessly
    love all of the new people and things entering my life
    love feeling my vibrational reality so strong and solid
    so beautiful; and feeling it blessing me always
    so much to appreciate in life
    so much to look forward to
    endless fun and delight..,
    what a life!
    Much love to all!

Pacific Palisades

When you do not have enough of something wanted, it is you who is depriving yourself, but what you are wanting is alignment more than the stuff that you think you want. Now, we want you to want all that stuff, we want you, because you are out here in the leading edge, someone said yesterday "Well, not so sure that this stuff that I want is really as spiritual as I want to be", and we say, this stuff out here on the leading edge is the extension of what spirit is; there is nothing that is not spiritual about your materialism, because you are the extension of source energy. But there is a physical aspect of you that is out of sync with the spirit that is you, just as there are physical aspects of you that are IN sync with the spirit that is you. So, it is not materialism that is tripping you up, it is having asked for that which Source has endorsed and become, and then holding yourself in vibrational opposition to it, that makes to begin to write books about the inappropriateness of wanting material things.

9/09 LA, CA

So they say, "What's on your list of things to do today?"

If you were really understanding this, you'd have one thing on your list. "I'm going to get in the vortex."

"I thought you had a lot to do!"

"No, I have only one thing to do. I just got to get into the vortex!"

"But I thought you are a doctor. I thought you are an accountant. I thought you are an author on a road tour?"

"NO! I just have one thing on my list. I got to get in the vortex! And then when I get in there, I meet up with my team, my team that travels with me everywhere."

"What do they do?"

"Oh, a variety of things. They clear traffic. They line up great meals.
    They orchestrate everything. They take care of it all."

"Well then, how do you justify your existence?"

"I gave that up a long time ago. That kept blowing me out of the vortex!"

Stamford, CT 6/14/09

For every single thing you want, there are 20 or 30 or 40 available avenues to open right now. Right now to lead you closer to what you want. Right now they’re there ready to pop with you just turning downstream. But the problem with being turned upstream is you have got the upstream habit and you have gotta develop the downstream habit.

And when you start developing the downstream habit, people are going to say "What have you done? It’s like all that stuff was lined up outside your door. How’d you get the door open? Avalanches of things you’ve been wanting just begin coming into your experience."

And you say:

"Well, I just stopped worrying about it not happening and it started happening.

I just started playing the positive what if game, instead of the negative what if game.
    I just started feeling more optimistic and not so pessimistic.
    I praised more and criticized less.
    I stopped beating up on myself and loved myself more.
    I looked for reasons to feel good. I breathed deeply and took walks.
    And I said:
    Thank you for this planet.
    Thank you for this earth.
    Thank you for my body.
    Thank you for my fingers.
    Thank you for this stomach.
    Thank you for this digestive system.
    Thank you for this oxygen that I am breathing.
    Thank you for this hotel.
    Thank you for this light.
    Thank you for the… thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you…
    I just got in this mindset of appreciation of all the magnificent things that *are* working for me. And when I activated that, then everything started working for me."

The majority of what’s going on in all of your lives is working so well and yet you find the one thing that isn’t working and give it your undivided attention and let *it* be the basis of your vibration. You gotta get happy before the solution comes and then the solution will come.

It’s wonderful thing when your desire to feel good motivates the direction of your thought. That’s the guidance you were born with, you see.

For us it’s humorous to listen to any of you fretting over the timing of something unfolding because we see what you want and we see the vividness of it and the bigness of it and the power of it and we wonder why you worry about anything. And you say, we have been trained to worry. And we say "Yes, but does it serve you?" And you say well we don’t know what else to do. And we say "Try doing something else. Make a decision."

Write these things down.

For the next week, I’m going to catch myself in the act of worry and I’m gonna laugh about it. I’m going to laugh my worry away.

I’m gonna catch myself in the act of not enoughness and I am going laugh my feeling of not enoughness away.

Just take those two subjects and make a decision that you’re going to laugh them away and you will be amazed at how often those two subjects will rise within you in a day and you’ll have the option to turn downstream. And a week from today, things that looked far and distant and even impossible will be realities in your experience.

That’s how ready to POP your vibrational escrow is. That’s how ready it is."

Last edited by Qzi; 04-01-2017 at 02:21 PM. Reason: feels good :)

feeling the flow
    beautiful luscious feelings
    the sun blessing us today
    highlighting springs early blossoms
    new vibrant green everywhere
    love the flow
    and momentum
    blessing the small contrast
    reminding me of my guidance and vibrations
    feeling the fluidity
    the path of least resistance giggling
    saying come this way
    no need to respond one way or another to anyone
    that feels so good
    I love knowing that my alignment is the Source of all power
    Had a minor blip Friday with someone in another work area
    So glad I caught myself fairly early in my thoughts
    There are others in my area that have "had a history" with her
    I have never had a problem with her
    So glad that contrast made me check myself in thoughts and vibrations
    Also, I don't want others experience of her to cloud me
    I love remembering that I have all of the power with how I feel
    No one else's opinion matters
    And I know that I will continue to have good relations with her
    Because as I took the time to reflect I could see her from Source's eyes
    And can see she only wants what she wants -- and that is natural for all of us
    Love that I had a nice weekend tending to my vibrations and having fun
    Love this beautiful earth; so much beauty and fun to focus on
    So many good things and people to discover
    I adore the love and abundance showering me always
    Cooperative people and circumstances everywhere
    Inner Being loving me beyond description
    Showing me the larger long-term view of everything in my life
    Showing me the beauty and power of the moment
    Everything in the NOW
    within me
    all around me
    fluid loving vibrations
    opening to the new
    the fun
    time to rock 'n roll today..
    love to all.

California

When you manage to get into the vortex so that you are perceiving whatever you are perceiving through the eyes of Source, then whatever you hold as the object of your attention benefits just by your attention to it because of your strong connection to Source. When there is no split energy, you are more powerful than millions who are not. When you are in this vortex, you are more powerful than millions outside of it.

Whoever you hold as your object of attention, you evoke the very best from them. In other words, you match, for the time of your attention, THEIR vortex relative to them, so it is a very uplifting experience for them.

Boston 6/20/09

Baseball guy: I want money, money and more money! So I don't have to worry about that...

Abraham: We want that for you, too, but we don't want you to ask for the security that comes from physical promises from physical humans.

We want your awareness of your security to be that you know how the Laws of the Universe work, you know how to focus, and you know this positive focus that you know how to offer will ALWAYS bring you good things.

Don't try to see so far down the road. Just see what is and look for the good things. Look down the road and look for the good things.

Just don't demand that promises be made that give you the security. You see, this is what makes the difference between someone who can stand where you are in an attitude of belief and trust, some call it faith. Most don't like the word faith, because faith feels like, "Be happy even though you have no evidence of being happy."

We want to acknowledge to you, and you to acknowledge to yourself, you have much evidence that supports the power of positive thought.

Baseball guy: Sure.

Abraham: So just chill out. Don't try to figure it out all at once. Just pat yourself on the back and feel more appreciation.

And the mantra that we want you to offer over the next days is, "I figure it out as I go. I figure it out as I go. I figure it out as I go. I figure it out as I go. I don't have to figure it all out today. I'm figuring it out as I go.

Look how well I'm doing! I figure it out as I go. The Universe adores me. The Universe is yielding to me. Good things are lined up for me. There's not a reason in the world for me to worry." When I worry, it's old patterns of thought that have nothing to do with my current reality or my current vibrational stance."

You are doing extremely well!

San Diego 11/12/08

Your ability to imagine will help the next logical steps come to you faster. Work the bugs out in your imagination. You don't have to build little things and bigger things. You can do it all in your mind. We're not talking about the next logical action step. Use your imagination until your big dream feels so familiar that the manifestation is the next logical step.

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 1st, 1998

feeling the flow
    beautiful luscious feelings
    love within
    inner being
    hugging me
    knowing how wonderful I am
    we are Blessed Beings
    here for the fun of it
    the Joy
    enjoying the vibrations
    the flow of liquid love
    available to all of us
    tune to the Source
    ride the waves of good feelings
    go higher
    and higher
    loving the feeling of satisfaction
    everything is done
    reveling in my vibrational escrow
    reveling in the good feelings
    always on time
    always in the right place
    everything flowing as it should
    fun surprises
    delightful smiles and people
    fun places to explore
    love this beautiful bountiful earth
    love and adore my imagination
    free as a bird
    love this life!
    love to all!

If you can think, regardless of the condition, a thought that puts you in the Vortex, the condition has to change. And you know why? Because the condition, only, and ever, and always, is a vibrational indicator. The conditions, the reality, whatever they are, the money, the relationships, the bodily conditions, every condition is a manifestational indicator of vibration.

And when you can disregard the reality, when you can disregard those indicators, by directing your thoughts to things that cause you to feel good, by directing your thoughts to things that align you with the Source that is REALLY you, by directing your thoughts to the whole of who you are, to the solution rather than the problem, to the answer rather than the question, when you THINK regardless of the condition, you're living unconditional love, you go into the Vortex and then, oh! Then what happens is, your condition has to change. Because, remember, it was an indicator of your vibration.

And when you're in the Vortex, your vibration matches your desire, not what's gone wrong. Your vibration matches the solution, no longer the problem. Your vibration matches the answer, no longer the question. You see how it works?

When you feel bad it's because you're not up to speed with the present vibration of who you are. Which means, now hear this, this means that everything that is manifested so far is old news. It's old news. That's why you get bored so fast. And you know you do. You know you do. As quickly as a manifestation comes you are off to the next one and we want you to understand that this vortex of creation is where it's at. Because it is where the vibrational version of you is, it is who you have become.

Boca Raton 3/24/10

The thing that we want you to understand is, through all this sorting and sifting, you have done all the asking. You have made all the decisions, one at a time, and they're all in your vortex and they're all queued up.

You've done the work.

Now your work is to play on the beach. Your work is to release resistance. Your work is to appreciate and bask and find clarity and look for delicious ease and flow.

In other words, your work is to look for feelings that feel good. Your work is non-work.

Your work is to relax and release. Relax and Release, relax and release.

And it is our promise to you that you will find all of those answers. They are all queued up. You just gotta get in the vortex!
    You've gotta stop clinging to what's out of the vortex. You gotta loosen your grip on what's outside the vortex.

You gotta play more. You gotta laugh. You gotta release more. You gotta have more fun. You gotta think less and you gotta meditate more. You gotta bask more.

Don't make it a thinking game, let it be a feeling game.

Then watch what happens. So much there for you!!!

Boca Raton 3/24/10

inner being whispering love
    a constant signal of love
    enjoying simple ease
    fun
    laughs
    being me
    feeling blessed
    remembering to go with the energy
    in ease
    taking time for me is so delicious
    love the quiet time
    basking in the sunshine today
    basking in the goodness
    appreciating my loving family
    the beautiful flowers blooming
    my blessed body
    wiggling my fingers
    feels so good
    recently I've had a fast-moving stream
    hit a rapid
    and broke my wrist...
    that woke me up
    well after a little a resistance
    everyday I'm feeling so much better
    understanding some of that creation
    moving on to new things and knowing what I want to focus on
    enjoying slowing my pace
    its okay to go slow
    who would've thunk?
    getting back in touch with Well Being
    I'm going to make it a looong honeymoon
    loving the feel of ease
    remembering to appreciate my beautiful body
    this beautiful world
    my adorable son
    loving husband
    wonderful friends, family and coworkers...
    being easier on my self...my schedule
    love the feel of ease
    so good
    so right
    love these teachings
    love all of my Abe buddies here
    time to rock and roll; slowly
    much love to everyone

There will be a time, not so far from now, that you will look back on this phase of your life and instead of condemning it or beating up on it... instead of blaming or guilting, you will feel appreciation for it, because you will understand that a renewed desire for life was born out of this time period that will bring you to physical heights that you could not have achieved without the contrast that gave birth to this desire.

Boston, MA on October 4th, 1997

I now understand the futility of anything I am doing or saying or thinking while outside the vortex. I have made a decision, right here, right now, that I am going, to the best of my ability, moment after moment, I am going to be in the vortex.

And in making that decision, that you will find yourself there 10% more tomorrow than you were today, and the next day, 10% more until within a matter of 10 days, two weeks at most, you will have moved your position from mostly outside the vortex to mostly inside the vortex.

And what that means from a manifestational standpoint is things that you have been waiting for for a long time are going to show up and show up fast.

What it also means is your level of joy is going to begin to soar in unexpected ways.

Your ability to think will become clearer and people will be quite amazed at the clarity of your being. Your physical apparatus will come into alignment. Medicines you have been using will become unnecessary. Conditions of your body that have been unpleasant will begin to fall away. Muscle toning will begin to take place. You will begin to breathe more deeply. The metabolism of your body will come into alignment.

Every relationship that you have, you will find improvement in it. Your ability to perceive what's going on the planet will be moved to new heights. Your ability to create whatever you are wanting, when ever you are wanting it, will become apparent, not only to you, but to others who are looking at you.

You are the creator of your experience. You now understand the Laws of the Universe, the guidance system within you and the vortex where all cooperative components are assembled.

Boca Raton, FL 3/24/10

You can tell by the way you feel if you are in alignment. When you feel eagerness, you’re on your path. When you feel enthusiasm, you’re on your path. When you feel anger, you’re off your path. When you feel frustration, you’re off your path. When you feel despair; when you feel depression, you’re really off your path.

So, we call these teachings the Art of Allowing. And what that means is, deliberately choosing thoughts that cause me to offer a vibration that causes me to allow myself to receive the things that I’ve been asking for.

So, creation really is more about loving yourself; it’s more about feeling your worthiness; it’s more about appreciating a friend; it’s more about enjoying the sunset; it’s more about enjoying the beautiful flowers. It’s more about finding reasons to relax into Well-Being, rather than gather up your strength and valiantly go forth to achieve your tasks, and serve your cause... because your “cause” is, to be the receiver and radiator of the love and Well-Being that is You.

You are an extension of Source Energy. You are one who loves, and you are one who loves to think, and you are one who loves to create, and you are one who loves to contemplate. You’re one who enjoys stimulation of thought. You’re one who enjoys choosing; you enjoy considering; you enjoy pondering; you enjoy fashioning. You enjoy putting things together. You enjoy figuring things out. You enjoy knowing. You enjoy not being sure and then becoming more sure. You enjoy the evolution of a thought. You enjoy the expansion of an idea. You enjoy the expansion of life experience. You enjoy the pleasure of being this genius focused in the most creative environment that has ever existed, for the fulfillment of things that satisfy you.

You are liquid love in physical bodies, wanting, more than life itself, because it is life itself, to adore the vessel that’s you through which this Source Energy flows. You are God. You are Source. You are creator.

You always feel good from your Source Energy perspective.

You don’t feel regret; you don’t feel doubt; you don’t feel worry; you don’t feel shame; you don’t feel guilt; you don’t feel anger; you don’t feel hate... You feel joy; you feel appreciation; you feel worthiness; you feel eagerness; you feel passion.

You feel like the little kids feel—watch them: they’re sure; they’re arrogant; they’re not afraid. You say, “They’re not smart enough to be afraid.” We say, they are still smart—and not afraid. You say, “But they don’t know enough to worry.” And we say, they know everything—and they do not worry. The children are still more vibrationally imbued with that feeling of passion and joy—and that is what this work is about. It’s to assist you in returning to the natural state of Well-being—the natural state of being that is really You.

San Rafael, CA 2004

basking in the goodness
    feeling the love
    calm
    satisfaction
    quiet time
    relaxation
    fun
    ease
    more ease
    meditation
    exercise
    more relaxing
    going with the flow
    enjoying the everyday manifestations
    fun parties
    connecting with others
    remembering what's important to me
    had a wonderful week off work
    sleeping late
    no rushing
    just tending to my home
    and enjoying the small things in life
    playing in my garden
    the flowers are gorgeous this year
    more time to exercise and feel good
    visiting with extended family
    enjoying time with my son
    and husband
    feeling and knowing the importance of tending to my vibrations
    blessing the contrast for its expansion, knowing what I want, and reminding me of why it exists
    love the beautiful sunshine and gorgeous flowers in my front yard
    love the time to organize my home more
    feels good to let go of old and allow the new in
    appreciating myself for my talents and for just Being a Blessed Being
    loved by Source
    Being a Lover
    Basking in that Love feels so darn good
    looking for the Best in life, in myself and others
    feels so good
    love feeling and appreciating the wanted
    keeping my focus on things that uplift me and bring me Joy
    taking time for that focus
    in the Now
    Love this Life!
    Much Love to All!

Vague and nonspecific is excellent and far better than specific and resistant.

Non-resistance. Non-resistance.

Non-resistance is what you are rooting for.

So tune yourself and then get specific. Milk it, milk it.
    For example, feel the synergy of it. So let's say you're specific and resistant. So then you become less specific and therefore, less resistant.

And then you identify an emotion and then you take the bounce. You identify consciously and viscerally what the emotion is that you are reaching for (like we just did), and then you focus there and you use words (you're really good at that!) to describe the emotion, and you find the feeling place of that. And you stay there for way more than 68 seconds until you really get the reverberation of that wellbeing flowing within you.

And then you begin to find more descriptive thoughts, maybe. But whether you get more descriptive thoughts right away or not, you've shifted your vibration and now Law of Attraction is going to bring you together with others who are already there

Asheville 11/1/09

You’re reaching for pure in-the-Vortex words. You’re reaching for the purity of the Vortex. And we so want you to understand that in the Vortex there is not effort. Effort is what you have to apply when there is resistance. In absence of resistance there is a really big decrease in effort, in absence of struggle. That’s why so many people coin phrases like, “let go and let God.” You understand, and so, so anything that feels good to you. We’re not telling you that your words were wrong and our words were right. We just wanted to offer enough words that you could get the feeling of in-the-Vortex words because when you try to do the work of getting your life on track before you’ve done the work of getting in the Vortex and tuning into who you are, all that work you do is just spinning, spinning and not accomplishing, and that’s why you need patience, and that’s why words like faith are annoying, you see. You should not have to wait very long for everything that you want because when life shows you that you want it, and you’ve practiced the expectation of things going well for you, it’s going to show right up. It’s going to show right up.

North L.A. Workshop, February 2010, CD No. 1, Track 6

If you can think, regardless of the condition, a thought that puts you in the Vortex, the condition has to change. And you know why? Because the condition, only, and ever, and always, is a vibrational indicator. The conditions, the reality, whatever they are, the money, the relationships, the bodily conditions, every condition is a manifestational indicator of vibration.

And when you can disregard the reality, when you can disregard those indicators, by directing your thoughts to things that cause you to feel good, by directing your thoughts to things that align you with the Source that is REALLY you, by directing your thoughts to the whole of who you are, to the solution rather than the problem, to the answer rather than the question, when you THINK regardless of the condition, you're living unconditional love, you go into the Vortex and then, oh! Then what happens is, your condition has to change. Because, remember, it was an indicator of your vibration.

And when you're in the Vortex, your vibration matches your desire, not what's gone wrong. Your vibration matches the solution, no longer the problem. Your vibration matches the answer, no longer the question. You see how it works?

Australia, 12/13/09

I couldn’t feel THIS BAD if there wasn’t something THAT GOOD that I am depriving myself of. The badness that I feel is equivalent, the opposite side of the wave, to who I REALLY am, and what I really deserve, and what I really want.

And I am going to stumble into the Vortex in whatever way I can. And then I’m going to milk it while I’m there.

Abraham-Hicks.com, Phoenix, AZ, 4.17.10

I love me me me me!
    I love abe!
    I love trustable people and I know it is all me!! I am happy the universe is giving me signs I am always on my path of guidance and least resistance. I am happy and I appreciate the way the universe is taking care of me, my external family, my IB and my wishes. I just love being alive. I know contrast is only there because of my own perception. I love knowing is all perception. I love how I created this relationship. I love choosing to watch and see the positive aspects only of my relationship. I love seeing happy outcomes in nearby future. I love feeling loved. I love it all me, all the time. I love not knowing. I love guidance. I love living an abundant and intuitive life. I love having people around me with goals, happy thoughts and wonderful, brilliant ideas to take life to an other level. I love we are all energy and we are all one. I love seeing myself in others. I love to see how they respond. I appreciate the way others reflecting my thougts. I appreciate the way my IB always tells me the truth about where my life is going. F*** others! I only seek joy and I only feel love. Yes, I take good care of me. And you? Perfect, now I continue with my happy living and enjoy myself. Thank you. Bye, Bye! I love being me. It all works. I love being me, because I have choosen to me be and I choose this phyiscial body to interact, I choose this brain to talk and I am happy with it. I am able to communicate on every level I choose, always and ever. I think clearly and I appreciate my clear thoughts. I choose what's best for me, always. I choose my path of least resistance now. Everything what not vibrate within me will vibrate out of my life. I trust the universe. I give it all to my manager. I feel, know, expect and choose an abundant, happy, joyful, life full of sex and love to life the live I have chosen and I am always capable to radiate with others but I choose to find only vibrational matches, because thats what excites me the most. I choose happy outcomes. Life is wonderful! Much L.O.V.E., Have a good day! FemShine

Good morning Iloveme
    Love this
    I choose happy outcomes. Life is wonderful!

inner being whispering love
    a constant signal of love
    enjoying simple ease
    sweet spot of inspiration
    loving the feeling of movement
    beautiful body
    soaking up the well being
    me adoring me
    reconnecting with the whole of who I really am
    happy because I want to feel good
    basking in satisfaction
    savoring the good things
    the ease
    and fun of life
    beautiful bountiful vibrational reality
    playing with my best friend, imagination
    love imagination
    seeing
    and
    knowing
    feeling
    more
    always
    knowing
    I'm the One Who Gets To Choose
    I'm the One Who Gets To Receive
    Easy, fun reception
    So much Good to experience
    to look forward to
    loving my body
    my life
    especially my family
    and friends
    and unexpected connections
    feeling the applause and appreciation
    of my life
    perfect
    much love to all!

You have a simple decision to make for yourself: How do you want to feel now? How do you want to participate in this wholeness? Do you want to sync up with Source & what Source knows? Or, do you wan to crawl off into some corner that doesn’t feel good & beat the drum of that? You get to decide. And it really is as simple as choosing what opens you up to the flow or not, you see?

Abraham-Hicks, San Antonio, TX, 11.15.14

Is it an employment "opportunity" or bondage?

Because what you really want is freedom, many of you equate working for other people as bondage. But if you would realize that the corporation, as an entity, is not so different from the individual, it might be easier to understand the employer's decisions.

Long before the buildings or the workers, the visionary of the corporation had an idea for something that began summoning Energy. So years later maybe you are hired as a part of that team and, without realizing it, you are now the beneficiary of that continuing flowing Energy. When you step into one of those employment positions, Life Force is summoned through you because of the vision of the founder—unless you're bucking the current. Most get into that fast moving stream and paddle against the current—and then complain about it being a hard ride—where they could get into their canoe and easily paddle with the fast moving current.

You can soar and thrive in any environment as long as you are not seeing things that you are using as your reason to paddle against the current. And so, it doesn't really matter what others are deciding. The questions is: "As I am choosing to stand here, it's a way for dollars to flow through me in exchange for the effort I am offering. Am I predominantly letting the Energy flow through me, or not? Am I letting it in?

Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Tuesday, August 1st, 2000 #552

You´ve got a vibration going and the source within you has a vibration going within you!

So if you're not doing something to mess it up, that vibration that is at the Core of You, that vibration that knows your value, and knows your worthiness, and knows how good you are, and knows everything that you want--that vibration, if you're not messing it up--will become a thought.

So what we're saying to you is: You're not even really the thinker of your thought.! You are the preparer of the vibration, to receive the thought. Can you feel the difference?

You don't have to figure this all out! You just have to stop stepping on your own toes!

Phoenix, AZ 2014

"Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, 'More of this, please. More of this, please.' You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float -- all good things would flow to you. "

"Start taking pleasure from your inner reality. Most people are approaching this backwards. Most people are saying, "Okay, I want that, and I am not fulfilled until I get that manifestation." The reason for that promise of manifestation out there, to begin with, is that it gives you the reason to play the game in the inner reality. It is your imagination; it is the feeling of Energy flowing through you that is life. "

Leverage your time more by spending a little more time every day imagining and a lot less time every day doing. Do a little more imagining and a little less doing. Until eventually most of what's happening is happening in the cool, calm, anticipatory state. Just imagine yourself into the successes, and watch what happens. Imagine a little more and act a little less.

"Desire summons Life Force. If we must continue to be alive, we must continue to have new desire. You are not willing to let yourself outrageously want because when you outrageously want something that you haven't found a way of getting, it is too uncomfortable, and the risk feels too great. We're wanting you to hear that there is no risk at all! Fantasize and watch what happens. "
    Last edited by WellBeing; 07-09-2017 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Removed broken links to images

feeling the love
    and expansiveness
    soaking up well being
    allowing the flow
    appreciating the feeling of satisfaction
    thank you Source for everything
    for this abundant loving Universe
    for reminding me that love is always here for me
    abundance flowing always
    just tune to that dial
    no effort
    just fun, easy allowing
    we are blessed beings
    born to create, explore and allow
    we are receivers
    of the thought
    the momentum
    the feeling
    the creation
    so happy to receive
    to feel good
    allowing the energy
    love that I allowed a wonderful promotion and generous raise this year
    love the satisfaction I feel
    love the new data analysis projects that I have been working on
    that have brought clarity and aided decision-making
    love that it opens up discussions in a complex environment
    and allows others to actually see others point of views in the workplace
    love evolving and trying new things
    new techniques, ideas and fun momentum
    so appreciative of the new led light source and dimmer in my kitchen
    the new custom blinds I purchased this weekend
    love redecorating my home
    love coming home to a visual pleasing and comfortable home
    love the beautiful flowers in my front yard
    the lilies are going crazy-good this year so vibrant and healthy
    reaching for the sun and proudly showing their beauty
    love seeing the best in my world
    in myself
    and others
    loving
    the
    love

A lot of you are so tentative and guarded,. You want to just think and feel the right way so that you can always get the perfect thing. We say that's fine but why not let the manifestation help you know how you are flowing.

In other words, don't be afraid to mix it up. Think and feel and watch the results and if you don't like the results, modify the energy. Think and feel,and watch the results,and if you don't like the results modify the energy!! Use the physical manifestation in the way that it has been intended.

Extracted from Abraham_Hicks tape G- 6/10/97

You can tell by the way you feel if you are in alignment. When you feel eagerness, you’re on your path. When you feel enthusiasm, you’re on your path. When you feel anger, you’re off your path. When you feel frustration, you’re off your path. When you feel despair; when you feel depression, you’re really off your path.

So, we call these teachings
    the Art of Allowing. And what that means is, deliberately choosing thoughts that cause me to offer a vibration that causes me to allow myself to receive the things that I’ve been asking for.

So, creation really is more about loving yourself; it’s more about feeling your worthiness; it’s more about appreciating a friend; it’s more about enjoying the sunset; it’s more about enjoying the beautiful flowers. It’s more about finding reasons to relax into Well-Being,
    rather than gather up your strength and valiantly go forth to achieve your tasks, and serve your cause... because your “cause” is, to be the receiver and radiator of the love and Well-Being that is You.

You are an extension of Source Energy. You are one who loves, and you are one who loves to think, and you are one who loves to create, and you are one who loves to contemplate. You’re one who enjoys stimulation of thought. You’re one who enjoys choosing; you enjoy considering; you enjoy pondering; you enjoy fashioning. You enjoy putting things together. You enjoy figuring things out. You enjoy knowing. You enjoy not being sure and then becoming more sure. You enjoy the evolution of a thought. You enjoy the expansion of an idea. You enjoy the expansion of life experience.
    You enjoy the pleasure of being this genius focused in the most creative environment that has ever existed, for the fulfillment of things that satisfy you.

You are liquid love in physical bodies, wanting, more than life itself, because it is life itself,
    to adore the vessel that’s you through which this Source Energy flows. You are God. You are Source. You are creator.

You always feel good from your Source Energy perspective.

You don’t feel regret; you don’t feel doubt; you don’t feel worry; you don’t feel shame; you don’t feel guilt; you don’t feel anger; you don’t feel hate... You feel joy; you feel appreciation; you feel worthiness; you feel eagerness; you feel passion.

You feel like the little kids feel—watch them: they’re sure; they’re arrogant; they’re not afraid. You say, “They’re not smart enough to be afraid.” We say, they are still smart—and not afraid. You say, “But they don’t know enough to worry.” And we say, they know everything—and they do not worry. The children are still more vibrationally imbued with that feeling of passion and joy—and that is what this work is about. It’s to assist you in returning to the natural state of Well-being—the natural state of being that is really You.

feeling the love
    Source here loving me
    enjoying the ride
    in the flow of creative juices
    new people
    things
    opportunities
    clarity
    more satisfaction
    fun
    inspiration
    allowing
    relaxing
    breathing
    stretching muscles
    feeling the physical
    delighting in our physical world
    thoughts turning to things
    realizing what creative geniuses we ARE
    feeling our value
    so pure
    so sweet
    the freedom to choose
    what I really want
    appreciating how fluid life is
    when I release resistance
    tune my dial to Source
    having fun in newness
    the state of newness
    I'm the same person
    in the same work environment
    as the past four years+
    yet it feels new
    because my vibrations have changed
    enough to see so much more
    just being satisfied and focusing on what I like to do
    and more new fun people and things showing up
    love how they are coming to me
    enjoying being a magnet of good-feeling components
    the alignment feels so sweet
    recognizing similar situations arising in all areas of my life with different results
    feeling the new vibrations
    more enjoyable results
    being able to see so many more options and fun
    that's the fun of deliberate creating
    feeling the natural Leverage of Source
    love seeing the images in my mind unfold in my life
    no effort
    just free-flowing energy
    basking in the images
    meditation
    impulses
    knowing
    power
    being the receiver
    feeling the connection
    Love to all!

You are now personally empowered to be or do or have anything that you choose. And it is our desire that you understand that this is precisely how you intended it to be.

You have the full resources of ALL That IS backing you up. There is no holding back on your behalf. Anything that you ask for , we are all queued up in the ready assistance about. But the work has already been doing by you save this last piece of being in the vortex.

Nothing matters more than the way you feel. So your new mantra could be, "Today, no matter where I am going and no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to look for those things that I am wanting to see. For I am one who compliments, I am one who appreciates, I am one who loves. It is my natural heritage. It is who I am.

Boca Raton, FL 3/24/10

You didn't create it out of nothingness. You created it out of something-ness. You created it out of the brinki-ness. It was on the brinki-ness of being-ness. We're just wanting you to understand, there is so much in this vibrational reality that is on the brink of being, that if you would just allow just a little bit more, so much would be your abundance.

Abraham-Hicks, Atlanta 10/25/08

What trips you up is that most of you do not understand the difference between contrast and resistance. Contrast helps you choose. Resistance is choosing what you don't want, you see. And that's what trips you up. When you look at contrast and it helps you conclude what you do want and then you stay in pure vibration with core. But if you look at contrast to conclude what you don't want, then you don't exclude it, you include what you don't want, you muck up your vibration, you are not a match to the energy of your desire and you feel frustration because of your contradiction of your energy. Very often people will talk to us about a relationship where things keep occurring that they are not wanting and we say, you have to understand that it could not keep happening to you if you were not holding your vibration there. In other words, if you could find a picture and hold a different picture, it has to change. The laws of the universe do not allow you to get something different than what you are vibrating.

3.30.1997 Orlando, Florida Abraham-Hicks.

It's not only the manifestation that is meant to give you those good feelings! It's the emotional alignment that is responsible for the good feelings.

If you can get this thing we are going to say to you next, your life will be blissful from this point forward.

If you can be happy in anticipation of what's coming, you'll be happy forever more. And everything you want will come quickly.

You have to look forward and be happy in anticipation of what's coming. Be happy in anticipation of what's coming!

Philadelphia 6/11/09