Page 355 of 355 FirstFirst ... 255305345350351352353354355
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3550

Thread: It's A Wonderful Life!

Magnificent vortexious day ahead, be ready for more happiness, joy and everlasting blissfulness in the vortex, happy to join again after a long time in this forum, dolphins on the air, grateful

Welcome back to the Forum, spica22!

Good morning spica22 and Well Being
    feeling the luscious love energy
    supporting me
    loving me
    feeling the beauty
    of my being
    loving my inner being
    loving my guidance
    quieting my mind
    relaxing
    breathing
    ease
    breathing ease
    feeling fun
    basking in the Universe's love for me
    for all
    love enjoying my exercise and meditation time
    seeing more options in my life
    savoring the path
    love remembering the path of least resistance when I overthink
    enjoying spending more time in my vibrational reality
    so sweet
    so freeing
    so real
    alignment so sweet
    so good
    much to everyone!

You don't want to avoid troubling people. You don't want to go looking for them either.

But it is so helpful to understand that when something troubling you comes into your experience, it's there for an important reason. It's active in our vibration. To condemn what ever came for coming when you asked for it, (even though you didn't know you did) is the wrong way of going about it. To blame it for coming, them for coming, or what they did, what they said... To blame them, when it was active in your vibration is really barking up the wrong tree.

What you want to do is receive it and feel with your emotions the vibrational validity. Does it harmonize with who I am and what I want, or is it off? And if there is ANY negative emotion, it's off.

And what does that mean? when it's off, you gotta get it back on.

Something's off and you work to get it back on, not by changing the condition, but by changing your approach to it. When you get it back on, you tune your vibrational frequency to a better feeling place and you set up your future manifestation to include less of that.

And every time you do it, you sharpen your point of focus until you become this sort of laser beam of clear energy that just attracts nice people, complimentary people, benefiting people, loving people, interesting people. You become a beacon for those who are.

Now you are already a beacon for whoever is coming. If you notice there's a lot of ornery people around you, you're a beacon! If you notice there's a lot of needy people around you, you're a beacon!

You are beckoning them in. So if needy people come to you, does that mean you're needy?

No, it means needy is active in you It means you are noticing needy people, or don't want needy, or want to help needy. Whatever has come, has come for a reason and you are the reason. Your thoughts and how you feel, your words and how you feel, your behavior and how you feel.

It's about getting good at practicing the vibration of what IS wanted.

Asheville 11/1/09

So as you make a decision, "Nothing is more important than that I feel good." What begins to happen to you is, you begin to guide your thought, your every word, and your action.

You guide your memory. You don't say, "This is how I grew up and therefore I have to deal with it. And dig it up every day and suffer over it." You say, "There were things in my past that were unpleasant. But there were things in my past that were pleasant. I will choose those that feel pleasant."

Or, "There are things in my Now that I have imagined into the future that are awful." Or "There are things that I imagine in the future that are wonderful. I will focus upon those that are wonderful."

But you can't jump vibrations all at once. So, stop beating up on yourself. We want you to be willing and happy to make the jumps incrementally. We want your journey to be about the improvement, about the way YOU FEEL.

There's relief everywhere you go. And, there's reward to you, everywhere you go. Do not equate how you feel about something with how anybody else feels. Because they're not in on your equation. You're not being compared to anyone.

But there is an ABSOLUTE COMPARISON BETWEEN THE VIBRATION OF WHO-YOU-REALLY-ARE AND THE VIBRATION OF YOUR MOMENT. And it's your job, and only your job to bring harmony to that.

You have to take the Emotional Journey, first. And when you decide to take the Emotional Journey on every subject that's important to you, you're going to discover BY TOMORROW how much better you can feel about things that you haven't been feeling good about. And IN THE MOMENT THAT YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU FEEL EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT, EVERYTHING RELATED TO YOU, RELATED TO THAT SUBJECT WILL BEGIN TO SHIFT. AND THERE WILL BE EVIDENCE ON YOUR DOORSTEP BY THE WEEKEND.

Abraham Washington, DC 10-16-04G

Do you believe the desire you hold is a signal? Do you believe the Universe is responding to that signal? Feel the freshness and purity of that. Itís just Me and My Signal. Where I came from doesnít matter. How I came to this desire doesnít matter. Where I lived before doesnít matter. All that matters is the freshness of the Desire.

What trips you up is, you explain why youíre offering a signal. People like to explain. ďThis is how I got to where I am." And if youíre explaining, youíre referencing the past, where you have no power. And if you stay there long enough, you achieve harmony with it, which equals your Point of Attraction. Now hear this, the Universe is NOT asking you for your Realism. The Universe is asking you for your Signal.

Thatís the most important thing youíve ever heard from us.Ē

I now understand the futility of anything I am doing or saying or thinking while outside the vortex. I have made a decision, right here, right now, that I am going, to the best of my ability, moment after moment, I am going to be in the vortex.

And in making that decision, that you will find yourself there 10% more tomorrow than you were today, and the next day, 10% more until within a matter of 10 days, two weeks at most, you will have moved your position from mostly outside the vortex to mostly inside the vortex.

And what that means from a manifestational standpoint is things that you have been waiting for for a long time are going to show up and show up fast.

What it also means is your level of joy is going to begin to soar in unexpected ways.

Your ability to think will become clearer and people will be quite amazed at the clarity of your being. Your physical apparatus will come into alignment. Medicines you have been using will become unnecessary. Conditions of your body that have been unpleasant will begin to fall away. Muscle toning will begin to take place. You will begin to breathe more deeply. The metabolism of your body will come into alignment.

Every relationship that you have, you will find improvement in it. Your ability to perceive what's going on on the planet will be moved to new heights. Your ability to create whatever you are wanting, when ever you are wanting it, will become apparent, not only to you, but to others who are looking at you.

You are the creator of your experience. You now understand the Laws of the Universe, the guidance system within you and the vortex where all cooperative components are assembled.

Boca Raton, FL 3/24/10

Good morning Universe
    feeling the luscious love energy
    having so much fun with the energy/momentum these days
    so many fun interactions with others
    "work" feeling easy and fun
    and being paid more for having more fun
    finding more and more cooperative components in my everyday interactions
    feeling the lusciousness of a pure signal
    of course we all have a mix of vibrations on things
    however, I love finding myself being able to focus,
    hone in on a pure signal for at least a few minutes for the fun feelings of it (no resistance)
    no "effort;" just tuning to the energy
    later I see so many manifestations showing up on trail
    some where people are looking for me to give me what I want -- such a kick
    Just a few minutes of pure signal for the fun of it
    for the good feelings
    and ultimately the free-flowing non-resistant moments build momentum
    my receptive mode deepens, finding a purer connection to all that is
    until before long the momentum is part of me
    the new me
    with a new perspective
    with fun people, manifestations winking at me
    saying come this way
    more joy, more fun
    you've only touched a morsel
    of this unlimited Universe
    embrace the energy
    open to the possibilities
    more answers from Infinite
    so many fun rendezvous to receive
    thank you Universe for
    the abundance of this energy
    this joy
    love
    love the deepening connections with others
    the fun
    the adventures
    my beautiful body toning in new ways
    love the faster metabolism again
    enjoying the new clothes
    the fun money coming to me
    enjoying spending the money
    that's a delicious feeling
    feeling the open-tap of the Universe
    feeling the sweet pureness and love of my vibrational reality
    new ideas
    knowing the Power of Tuning to Source on a daily basis
    love my connection to Source
    so sweet
    so blessed
    much Love to Everyone!
    love your vibrational reality
    We are blessed Beings

We want you to understand that every process we've offered, and there are many more not in the book ( AAIIG) and many more to come. We're eternal spewers of processes. We feel sorry for any of you trying to do them all (audience laughter). Every process is with the one intent of helping you to close that vibrational gap. Because when you close that vibrational gap...hear this! You then send one singular signal that cannot be denied.

When you look at powerful people, charismatic people, people that you call masters of whatever it is they are masters of,
    it is because they want something that they believe they can do. When you are a vibrational match to your own desire and you are sending one signal, you are literally invincible! Nothing can keep it from happening! And you hear of those people, who are so stubborn, you might call them, or determined. In other words, they hold themselves in vibrational alignment with what they want. They don't allow themselves to split their own energy. Everything that you are living has everything to do with whether your energy is aligned or you energy is split. Because when your energy is split, you water down your power. When you say, "I want this, BUT!", you are offering two signals that are in contradiction to each other, and the Universe cannot respond to your clear signal because you're not offering a clear signal. But when you fork your way up the emotional scale, and you come into vibrational alignment with what you want so you are sending one signal, then is must be! It is law! It has to be! Heaven and Earth part! Amazing things happen!

People who don't understand this, who don't understand about forking, who don't understand about closing the gap, who don't understand about vibration, stand back in amazement and complain at your good fortune, when they don't have the same good fortune.
    Everyone is entitled to the same good fortune! But you've got to work your own magic! You've got to work yourself up that emotional scale. You cannot continue to fork off in the direction of what you don't want and then be surprised when what you don't want manifest. (audience laughter) Good!

9/24/05-A-Detroit, MI

Your Inner Being likes to skip and laugh and think about things; your Inner Being likes to offer compliments and feel appreciation and contemplate something that is not fully understood and then feel the understanding come forth. Your Inner Being is just like your frisky two-year old who is eager for life experience.To meet up with your Inner Being just be more like that now.
    Abraham -- Sacramento, CA on Saturday, March 15th, 2003

And yet, as you are appreciating anything that is working for you in any way, it sets you up for the receiving of so much more that you want. There is no tool that is more powerful than the tool of appreciation. If you could get into a mode of telling stories of appreciation, you'd have it nailed. Telling stories about the aspects of your life that you are seeking improvement in from an attitude of appreciation would change your vibration swiftly, and the manifestational evidence that comes in response to your vibrational changes would be staggering to those who are watching you from the outside. Especially someone like you; you see there is nothing wrong, this analytical mind, this ability to think and study and define and compare, you're born doing that and you are really good at it and when you turn a mind like that with a deliberate intent to focus it, powerful things happen. Ē

sitting to feel
    the luscious love energy
    loving my focus these days
    more time in my vibrational reality
    feeling the purity of desires
    thank you Source for this energy and love
    for my beautiful adorable son exploring his world
    love seeing him in his power
    can hardly believe how quickly 8th grade came
    life flowing quickly
    love taking the time/focus to appreciate and savor everyday fun
    so glad I had the time this summer to pick up my son from camp
    listening to his excitement for new things; he had so much fun with 3D printing
    love making time for meditation and exercise
    less effort, more savoring
    giving myself and others a break
    seeing the larger picture
    learning to appreciate new things and new situations...
    seeing new perspectives on how I have created in the past
    watching myself find new levels of vibration that produce such different results
    a lot of practicing focus when I see small echoes of a past practiced vibration
    seeing and feeling the power of changing my focus in "slow/motion"
    fun manifestations rejoicing with me
    on new levels of desire and focus
    love my beautiful body
    my intelligence
    my focus
    my abundance
    fun
    love
    leverage
    point of attraction
    love embracing my desires without "feeling like a I have to consider others"
    knowing that the Universe can deliver to all of us what we want
    honoring Who-I-Really Am
    it is life-enhancing to honor one's desires
    that we don't have be "less" than we want to Be
    It's okay to allow myself to be more and have more
    I am a blessed being on this planet with access to Source Energy/Love always calling me
    to more fun, love, excitement, abundance, loving connections, more feeling of my unlimited freedom
    Source/Inner Being loves to create with me and with all of us
    Why not create the Best that Source can Be
    There is no limit
    Love appreciating and connecting with Source Energy
    Beautiful rich clarity
    Feeling love for myself
    So sweet
    much love to everyone!

"There is an unlimited Stream of Well-being and an abundance of all manner of things available to you at all times-but you must be in alignment for the receiving of those things. You cannot stand in resistance of them and receive them at the same time."

Manifest your Desires
    The Teachings of Abraham by Esther and Jerry Hicks

"You are not a do-er. You are a be-er. You are an offerer of vibration, you see.

That doesn't mean that we want you to stop having activity. Activity is delicious. We just want your emphasis to be upon your vibrational countenance. And if your emphasis on your vibrational countenance, now Law of attraction is arranging action and activities that are blissful and delightful in nature, you see.

Most action that you offer outside the vortex is hard work, it's struggle. It takes a lot of effort because you are bucking your own current. It takes all you can do just to maintain your status quo, you see. But when you let go of that struggle and you let the vortex have its way with you...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Albuquerque, NM 4/7/09

"Those that are succeeding and are thrilled and joyful in the unfolding will often tell you, "I've dreamed this since I was little. I imagined it, I pretended it, I used to practice with the hairbrush pretending it was a microphone." Purity is the alignment of energy. Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks about anything. It only matters what you think about it.

St. Louis, MO 2000

If you want something different than they want, and just mind your own business and focus on what you want, the Universe will find a way to give you what you want. But if you focus on what they want, which isn't what you want, then you have activated what they want in your vibration instead of what you want. And THEN, you get what they want, and you are mad at them because you think they always get what they want all the time.

The reason they get what they want is because you activated what they wanted in your experience. You activated what they wanted, not by wanting what they wanted, but by giving your attention to what they wanted.

If this one wants something different than this one, and this one ONLY focuses upon what he wants, Law of Attraction must bring it to him.

If this one only focuses on what she wants, Law of Attraction must bring her what she wants.

So now you've got two people, getting what they want.

What usually happens is that he isn't pure about what he wants, because he is so busy thinking about what she wants. And she isn't pure about what she wants, because she is so busy thinking about what he wants. So now neither are a match to what they want, and neither of them are getting what they want, and both of them are blaming the other...

You see it in elections all the time.

You see it in almost every relationship. She's getting what you want and you're getting what she wants because you're often thinking more about what she wants than about what you want. "Stupid thing for her to want!"

In other words, you work against yourself. And when you work against yourself, you often help your opposition. That's what we meant when we stay it happens in elections. A lot of politicians beat themselves. It's all about focusing.

Stamford, CT 6/14/09

thank you Source for another beautiful day to create
    another day for less effort, more savoring
    having fun with focus and pondering
    for the fun of the thought
    for the fun of expansion
    opening my arms to more
    feeling the unlimited expanse more
    so many opportunities
    fun people, options, things showing up on my path
    being open
    receptive
    appreciating my birth-right to
    everything
    basking in the freedom and love
    feeling my loved ones on the other-side with me
    adoring my beautiful son
    loving my sweet husband
    appreciating my coworkers
    one of my coworkers invited a small group of us to a gourmet dinner party to show her appreciation
    it was very nice to enjoy each other's company and feel appreciation for others and for myself
    appreciating a good friend that took care of my car this week and I didn't have to leave my place of work
    he is such a sweetie
    I love that when I am in the flow -- the Universe knocks itself out to take care of things for me
    I don't have to worry or try too hard
    just stay plugged in and appreciate each beautiful cooperative component to my desire
    and sometimes its a person that delivers my desire
    and I love appreciating them
    I love sharing the energy and love that is here for all of us
    and believe me I know how to "get out of whack" like everyone else
    however, I really love that I understand these teachings and know how to soothe, release resistance, reframe beliefs (thoughts) and align with the energy that creates worlds
    I know the benefits of meditation and having fun for the fun of it
    and I love when I remember all of these truths
    my life is so much better and fun since I allowed myself to focus on a better way to live and Be
    feeling the sweet luscious love flowing
    love my imagination
    and creations
    some days I remember to take a moment to realize how much of "what I wanted" has come to be
    has been created
    taking the time to appreciate it is sublime
    and keeps the beautiful life-giving momentum flowing
    loving the beautiful sunshine and cooler temperatures here
    the fun purchases recently
    the feeling of abundance
    and freedom
    feeling blessed and loved
    so sweet...
    much love to everyone!

You get to choose what you expect.

As you practice a thought, you will come to an expectation of it. And when you come to an expectation of things desired, then things desired will be your life experience--it must be that way! Your life is a perfect vibrational mirror: what you are living is always a perfect vibrational match to that which you are giving your attention to, which is also always a perfect vibrational match to how you're feeling.

When you make the correlation that what I think and how I feel and what manifests is always a match, then you begin to understand that you can, with a little selective sifting, with a little deliberate thinking, with a little deliberately offering words, with a little deliberate sifting through past, present and future things that feel goo to you while you focus upon them--you can train yourself into vibrational expectancy that will yield you a life that you, or anyone watching you, would have to call a very lovely life. Not a perfect and complete life, because it is always changing..."

Abe, Cincinnati, Ohio workshop 9/24/2003

If you're believing, or knowing, you're in the vortex and everything you want you know will be. And so then you're standing in this place of anticipation, not worried about if it will happen Ė you know it will Ė exhilarated about the idea of when it will happen because it will be fun to watch the adventurous way in which it unfolds. You reach the place that you are so knowing that life is going to be good for you, that your worries are gone and now you're focused upon who you really are, what you really want and why you're really here.

Melbourne, Australia. 12/12/08

"...We're going to give you something here that will sound a little far-out, and some of you may hear it enough to use it effectively...vibration is an interesting thing...have you ever been in a situation where there is a sound vibrating in the room, maybe of tuning forks, or even piano strings, or even sometimes guitar strings...and then another vibration very loud and dominant is interjected into the room. And if it is loud enough, clear enough, pure enough, it will influence the vibration of the other strings. In other words, you can literally make tuning forks start vibrating, just by introducing a vibration. The other day Esther was in a hotel, and some engine that was running somewhere in the hotel was causing vibrations right within her room that were acclimating to the vibrations, [the walls] just went right along with it. What we're getting at here is, is that when you tap into that stream and that 68 seconds, you can blitz the energy field of your subject, and literally clarify it to such an extent that other things no longer have any dominance or any vibrational power. In other words, when you connect to Source energy, and apply it through your focus, which is nothing more than attention and perception to any subject, you blitz the energy stream! That's why healers are able to take people from illness to wellness, you see. But then the question is, how long will you stay there? In other words, did blitzing it...it changed the energy stream enough to affect this moment, but maybe not enough to cause a physical manifestation. Do you see what we're getting at? But most of you don't believe until you have a physical manifestation. So what we're talking about is finding way to believe in your vibration even before the physical manifestation occurs. And if you're able to do that, then you can change the 30 days to 1 day or 2 days..."

--transcribed from "Abraham-Hicks - The Power of 17 Seconds Focus."

It's a vibrational leverage. When you are in the vortex, you have the energy that creates worlds at your fingertips that you are flowing.

Albuquerque, NM 4/7/09

imagination
    for the fun
    giving up effort
    relaxing into ease
    feeling the blessedness of my Being
    feeling the good
    the Well Being here for us
    calling us always
    focusing on the moment
    of replenishing and receiving
    enjoying my meditation time and exercise
    allowing the love to wash over me
    seeing the best in myself and others
    reading less news
    knowing that focusing on the good is where it is at
    feeling more Well Being
    allowing more in
    minding my own business
    embracing my Inner Being
    knowing that my relationship with my Inner Being is only
    what matters...
    feeling the love
    energy flowing because it feels good
    I had the most wonderful experience of the Eclipse...
    We had 2 minutes of totality where we live
    And as I was looking the sun and moon in Totality
    This beautiful soaring hawk flew below the Eclipse
    It knocked my socks off when I realized that my alignment allowed that "coincidence" to happen at that moment
    It was such a rush for me
    Yet I know more of that happens to me when I stay in alignment more and more
    or when I am out-of-whack -- I reach for the tools of relief, soothing, modifying thoughts, beliefs
    not allowing myself to wallow in out-of-whack-ness for long periods
    Keeping the focus on Well Being
    feeling the freedom of that
    the power of Well Being
    the power to create
    to create my own happiness
    enjoying the sunshine
    looking forward to the BBQ tomorrow...
    looking forward to my life
    much love to everyone...

From the Nonphysical, you created you, and now from the physical, you continue to create -- and we are nothing if we are not flow-ers of Energy. We must have objects of attention, that are ringing our bells, in order to feel the fullness of who we are -- flowing through us -- for the continuation of All-That-Is. That is what puts the eternalness in eternity.

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997

"...As I stand in my focused, human, leading-edge experience, and I choose this combination of thoughts and feelings, I am offering a signal that has never been offered before. And so, the Universe must uniquely yield to me, which causes me to offer a vibration that maybe someone somewhere else is matching. If they are, they will certainly come into my experience for the time that we are matching it." That is the way you affect the world. Most think in terms of thought affecting the world: You think about transmitting outward: "I'm going to affect the world from my outgoing signal." That isn't the way it works. You affect the world by achieving the vibration that brings the signals to you. You create a nucleus that Universe has to respond around. That is how you are the creator. "

Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999

You are always molding yourselves into a better feeling place. And you will never get it done. It will never be completely finished. It will never be absolutely right. You will always have some dominant thoughts that are not a vibrational match to the newfound desire. But that is always what your work is. And it's time for you to just begin relaxing about it, and not make it a personal issue of your own valor, or your own value, or your own integrity. In other words, it's just, how many times have I thought this thought?

Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Friday, March 9th, 2001

Guest: I've heard you say on several tapes we don't live in an assertive world. We can bring everything to us by our thoughts.

Abraham: There is no assertion.

Guest: How can I balance wanting to draw everything into my life, without having to go into the doing or the being of whatever it is I do. I want to go create a million dollars, but I don't want to go to work for it.

Abraham: Your statement is really telling and really important, because what you're saying is "I want a million dollars, and I believe that there are ways to get a million dollars, that I don't want to do." So, what you're doing is saying "I want this, but I don't want this", and that's not a very powerful state of being because you're setting contradiction up right away. So, you soften that by saying "I want a million dollars and I want to find a way that is compatible with me to receive it." Now there is less resistance in that. You say "I want a million dollars, and I know that there are a lot of people who have a million dollars, who got it in a way that would not be uncomfortable to me." But when you say "I want a million dollars, but there is no one I'm going to inherit it from" or "I want a million dollars but no one I know is going to die and leave it to me." In other words, you've got to stop the contradiction.

When you talk about "what you want and why you want it", there is usually less resistance in you then when you talk about "what you want and how you're going to get it". Because when you pose questions you don't have answers for like how, when, where, who, then it sets up a contradicting vibration in you that slows everything down. Statements such as "there must surely be many people on this planet today who have a million dollars, and in excess of it, who at one time were standing right where I am, just wanting it and having no idea how it would come." Feel how resistance free that statement is. Words like faith and trust are so annoying on some levels. But we want to explain to you the value of them, because even though you don't know how, or where, or when, or who, if you know what, and you've talked about why you want it, and you've practiced the thought of it until it is starting to feel very familiar to you, what begins to happen is, things that couldn't happen to you, now begin happening, and ideas that wouldn't even occur to you, now begin to occur to you, and rendezvous with people that you don't have access to, now begin to happen, and when your million and more come to you, you will wonder where it always was.

Guest: It seems like the resistance is so subtle, it's like it is somewhere in the background of the drama, you don't even recognize it.

Abraham: We wouldn't call it subtle, well maybe that's a good word for it. We would use a more blunt word. "I've practiced contradictory thoughts so long that they feel natural." And so when you start imagining having a million dollars, and we're going to play with you here for just a little bit, but when you start imagining what that means, and we don't want you to just get a million dollars and stop, you're going to want a million dollars always at your disposal. You're going to want to spend that and have another on its heels, because we promise you, once you get used to millions of dollars moving through your experience, a million dollars won't last you very long. Because, you begin to live in a way, and your property taxes go way up, you see.

So what is it we want you to trust in? The fact that you can be, do, or have anything. How do we want you to approach it? Slowly and gently. We want you to be happy with where you are, you have to make peace with where you are. So you can't say "oh my life is miserable and I have to do all these things I don't want to do, and boy if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't do any of these things." Can you feel how jumbled the energy is? What you're saying is "universe I'm miserable and unhappy where I stand, please give me something that will make it better." And the universe says, "sorry, we can only give you more things that will make you miserable, because that is the vibe that you're offering." And you say "Well how do I offer something other, I want to be over there and I'm over here." "Well talk about what's over there." And most people have a very difficult time talking about what's over there because they have been talking so long and hard with such detail about what's over here, that's what is active in their vibration. And that's why we're talking about these emotional journeys. You have to talk yourself into a different vibe, and then different things will come to you.

Guest: I was wondering if I was trying to create something too big. If the gap between what I wanted and where I am is too big, and it was causing some of the grief.

Abraham: Well surely a million dollars is not too big from where you stand. It's just not too big.

Guest: It actually wasn't even a million dollars. It was only $150,000. The million was only something I made up.

Abraham: Esther was listening to Donald Trump and she was listening to the words that he chose. He uses words like "Oh, it's a juggernaut", "Oh, it's a sure success", "Oh, it's the most sensational building that has even been built", "We're building the most beautiful building that has even been built", "Oh this is magnificent", "Oh yes, that person is a friend of mine". And as she listened, she began to realize, he's figured it out! Now, he annoys most of the world! (laughter) But you know what, he doesn't care! He has developed a relationship between what he wants and where he is. Even when what he wanted and where he was were not in the same place, you would not know it to hear him. He continued to tell the story the way he wanted it to be. And so the universe continued to yield to him. Now there are all kinds of people who say "Oh, he's a braggart", "Oh, of course he can talk like that, he is a billionaire." And we say, "He wasn't always. He was talking like that and then he became that."

And so, you don't have to follow his lifestyle or his personality, but you do have to follow the success principles that he's found. You got to talk about what you want. You gotta tell it like you want it to be. You can't face reality and have reality change in any way. You have to face the parts of reality that you love and fill in the gaps with things you get from your imagination or from your expectation. So here you are and you have a lot of good things in your life which you accentuate and talk about and appreciate and make lists of. So you make lists of positive aspects, and you get on rampages of appreciation, and you look for good wherever you see it, and you feel good as much as you can. And then you have goals you don't know how you're going to achieve. So then you fill those with imagination, visualization, and pretending. And then as you start doing that, you will have a dream about it that makes it feel more real, or you will meet somebody who is meeting that way, or you will turn on the television and somebody will be talking just like you have been imagining, or you will pick up a book or you'll hear another interview. In other words, the universe will help you to rendezvous with whatever the vibration is that you have finally achieved. And little by little, you just work yourself in to where you've filled in the gaps that you're not now living with your vibration as you've used your imagination.

The universe does not know the difference between someone who has a million dollars and someone who just feels like they have a million dollars. And when you feel like you have it, your vibration is such that law of attraction must line you up with things like that. And that's true whether you're talking about relationships, whether you're talking about building of empires, whether you're talking about attracting people to help you in your business, it doesn't matter what it is. You've got to find the vibration of it and you've got to practice the vibration of it, until the vibration of your desire supersedes the vibration of doubt. And when the vibration of your desire supersedes the desire of doubt, bam, it happens. And then you say "Where have you been? I knew you were coming, I could feel you. At first, I just felt hopeful that you would be there. But eventually, I started really trusting that you would be there. And then, not really long ago, I knew you would be there, and splat, there you are.

But the things you want can't come until you achieve that knowing, and that knowing doesn't come easily because you have been practicing not knowing. You're often not willing to admit how you feel because you're worried what somebody else will say about how you feel. So you really have to get to the place where you don't talk so much to the people who don't understand, and you talk to those who do understand, or you just keep your own counsel.

Jerry wrote a paper years ago which said "Keep your ideas to yourself until they are fully developed" because he would see so many people that he was counseling in business who he would see become on fire with an idea, but it was a new idea to them, and they hadn't practiced it long enough that it was dominant within them, it was tentative within them. And he knew that it could go either way. And then they'd go home and they'd talk to somebody about their new idea, before it was really sured up within them. And that person, and their doubt, and their negative commentary would activate that old vibration within this person, and then it was all over, because the seed had not been allowed to germinate and get enough of a foothold that it was strong on its own. There's no reason for you to experience less than what you want. And if you have the ability to imagine it, this universe has the ability to give it to you. Knowing it, knowing that you want it, asking for it, is step one and step two, because you've asked and the universe has given, now you just have to get out of the way.

One more thing we want to say to you, we think that when you say "you want it but you don't want to work for it", we think that's where you cross-purpose is, because you don't like doing the things that you think you will have to do to get it, but you don't believe you can get it otherwise. That's where the contradiction is. What you're literally saying to the universe is "do this impossible thing". So, what you have to do is find some way of making it feel not impossible. Do a little research. Notice how many people find that. Notice how many different ways there are for money to come. In other words, give yourself some reason to believe that it is possible for you to receive.

Guest: Thank you very much.

Abraham: Yes, indeed.

Excerpt from the San Antonio workshop, January 29, 2005

imagination
    for the fun
    giving up effort
    relaxing into ease
    feeling the blessedness of my Being
    feeling the good
    the Well Being here for us
    calling us always
    feeling appreciation for Jerry this morning...
    and
    Love

Jerry: ...A handful of people who have really got to know me have said, "You're the most curious person I have ever met in my life." I am. I am really curious. But I'm always looking for something that makes me FEEL good in all- in that curiosity.

And so the things, the wonderful things, and so many have come to me in my lifetime, nothing has ever come to me because it was something I really, really wanted. Nothing big has ever. It's always come because of something I have appreciated. Everything really huge and big is just something I appreciated and suddenly it's now part of my life ...

Abe: You've already through life put it into your Vortex. And in your quest and finding of appreciation, you align with it. And then it shows itself to you.

Abraham-Hicks.com, Denver, CO, 9/11/10

feeling the sweet luscious love flowing
    sweet meditation time
    feeling ease and well being
    delighting in the connection
    in my success
    basking in pleasing things and thoughts
    pondering a little further than I saw, thought or felt yesterday
    sweet expansion
    feeling the sweetness of being more like a two-year-old
    just one moment at a time
    to be curious
    to bask
    to explore
    having fun in the moment
    just because
    I can
    not looking back or forward
    just NOW
    feels fun
    rich and abundant
    everything here for me now
    feeling good because I can
    imagining other levels of Being
    parallel possibilities
    knowing I came here to please myself
    basking in the beauty of my connection
    so natural
    and free
    feeling love and blessed
    no effort
    just BEing
    me
    wiggling my toes
    moving my body in ease
    knowing that Source is in every cell of my body
    allowing that Well Being
    feeling the power that creates worlds
    at my fingertips and toetips
    giggling because it is fun
    feeling the Joy
    satisfaction
    love and appreciation
    precious moments
    on the leading edge...
    love to everyone!

When you get out of the way, either by meditation which stops resistance, or by appreciation which is absence of resistance, in other words, whether youíre appreciating or meditating, the result of that can be pure alignment with Source. So when you are purely aligned with Source, you are allowing every particle of consciousness in your physical body to revel in the energy of alignment, to revel in the energy of Source. So youíre being tuned on a cellular level.

So the consciousness of your body comes to the forefront as your cells communicate with Source. It is the most lively, detailed, intricate, physical tuning that takes place. Now, it happens when you slumber as well. But to be consciously aware while itís happening is sublime.

Abraham-Hicks.com, San Diego, CA, 3.5.11

Your Vortex is pregnant with everything that you want. It is! It is! Your Vortex is pregnant right now with everything that you want. It is! You want to see the ultrasound? (Laughter) It is! It's pregnant with EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT, you see. But there is a gestation period, and during that gestation period, that's the time that you come into alignment with it. That's the time that you feel appreciation for it. Appreciation in advance is what makes things come to you. And appreciation in advance is what brings the manifestation, but what else does it bring? Happiness now, happiness now, happiness now, happiness now. Really good.

Excerpted from the workshop in North Los Angeles, CA on 2/12/11

sitting to feel the luscious love energy
    more ease
    cells doing what they do
    wrapped in love
    vibrant health
    spending more time in my vibrational escrow
    basking in my life-giving imagination
    forward looking
    feeling satisfaction for the beauty and love already in my life
    remembering that what I put out is what reflects back to me
    it is always an inside job
    so if there is anything I want different can change
    focusing on a more steady vibrational resonance with what is desired
    thinking and talking about what is right in life
    "reality" and "news" is past tense
    no need to focus there...
    life force is always in flux, becoming
    radiating in new decisions, desires and improvement
    feeling who I really am
    feeling who I am in the now
    Now, now, now
    Allowing the wholeness of me
    the good-feeling thoughts
    chilling out
    being in the receiving-mode
    feeling and hearing my Inner-Being
    enjoying the path of least resistance
    not having to figure anything out or efforting
    just BEing
    a path of my own
    not considering what others' think
    what feels good to me on my path of least resistance
    guidance always here for me
    each day being more joyful in my life
    in the now
    enjoying my adorable teen-age son
    love seeing him grow and sharing his spark and expansion
    being easier on myself and others
    feeling good
    allowing more of my vibrational reality
    just chillin'
    love and chilin' to everyone

How would it look from inside the Vortex?

The first sign would be: "I feel a happy calling to something. I feel an inspiration. I feel an interest. I feel eager about it."

Thatís an indication that thereís something going on in the vortex. Itís the beginning of things swirling in the vortex.

What would be the next sensation? ďOh, feels comfortable in here. Feels secure, feels like home. Feels normal, feels natural, feels stable, feels like love. Feels like appreciation. Feels like where I belong. Feels natural.

What would be the next logical thing as things are progressing along this manifestational trail?

"Hmmm, ideas are flowing. Good ideas are flowing. Ideals that I know are good.Iím beginning to sort of leap for joy inside the vortex with these ideas that are coming. More ideas are coming! More good ideas are coming!Ē

Whatís the next logical step?

ďHmmm, Iím meeting up with people, meeting up with more people who are thinking about more of the things that I am thinking about. Hmmm, turning pages, picking up a magazine, there it is! Looking at the Internet, there it is! Everywhere I look, evidence of what Iíve got active in my vibration. Itís like the whole world has become interested in what Iím interested in and is feeling it back tome. Another indication that Iím in the vortex!Ē

What would be the next logical step?

ďPeople are talking about it. Iím rendezvousing with people talking to me about it.Ē

What will be the next logical step?
    "Iím getting ideas and when I act on the ideas, big results come from it. Evidence comes from it. People who have been sick stand before me and arenít sick anymore. And I recognize that my attention to them from my place of knowing their wellness was like a satellite dish beaming it to them in a way that they didnít have access to before I became so stable in it, you see."

Stamford 10/2/10

If youíre in a negative place, donít think, donít speak, donít call anyone. Donít build the thought-ways. If youíre in a negative place, you have one thing to do Ė CHILL!

You have one thing to do, do ANYTHING that you can do to break the patterns of thought. So meditation is the best thing that we know of because it causes you to focus in a way that will reduce the resistance

Abraham-Hicks, San Francisco 2/5/11

You are Creators of Worlds. You didnít come to create trucks and, and stuff. You are Creators of Worlds. You are Creators of concepts. You are Creators of people living together in joyous harmony. You are Creators of people living on the planet in their joyful rightfulness. You are Creators of children waking up and feeling secure in their lives.

You are Creators of, of worlds of joy and lives of expansion. You didnít come here to just take care of the details of day-to-day living. Your, your quest and intention was so much bigger than that, you see. But you canít even begin to taste that until you step into the Vortex and so, as a mass consciousness, you look at some people and you revere that one as a master of this, and that one as a master of that but the majority of people hold themselves far from the mastery that theyíve come to live as they sort of quibble and squabble outsidethe Vortex over resources and about how much Iím getting and about how I should be getting that Iím not getting, bringing themselves to places of inferiority and into places of feeling lack.

When who you really are, and by who you really are we mean, who this life and this struggle and this diversity and this contrast has caused you to become and who now you are real time, is over here expressing and radiating to you if you could just hear. And so everything we do is about getting you closer to the Vortex where maybe it will take you in for a moment and maybe youíll feel that power in your being. Maybe you will know for a moment the clarity of who you are. Maybe you will feel the bigness of your charge in being here. Maybe you will understand that you are a Master here to masterfully create the creation that is you in your life experience, you see. You donít begin to fulfill your reason for being until you have control of your emotions and control of your vibration and your operating real time where questions and answers and problems and solutions are all this magical dance you do, you see.

The phrase "it's true" simply means somebody gave their attention to something long enough to achieve a vibrational alignment with it, and Law of Attraction gave them what they were thinking about. That's what "it's true" means. "It's true" means -- if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would at least add another phrase to the words "it's true." And that other phrase would be, "It's true, and I *want* some of it!" "It's true, and I *want* some of it!"

Because if "it's true" and you *don't* want any of it, it being "true" is not a good enough reason for you to give your attention to it. Play it for a little while over the next five to ten days. "It's true" - but I don't think I would like any of that. "But it's really true!" - but I don't think I would like any of that. It's going to be quite shocking to you how many things you give your attention to that you *don't* want to be activating in your vibration, but you *are* because "it's true." We're inviting you today to find a new criteria. A criteria that the Source within you has found long ago.

The criteria to give your attention to something is: Does this thing that I am holding as my object of attention resonate with the true core of my being? In other words, does it feel good when I think about it? This thing that I am focused upon, is it in such vibrational sync with the Source within me that when I focus on it I am wide open to the energy that creates worlds, allowing the cells of my body to accurately communicate with one another, bring me thriving resonance and wellbeing? *That's* the sort of truth we would encourage you to look for.

THE Truth. The ONLY truth of Pure Positive Energy that ripples through your being when you find alignment with the Source within you. That's Truth. That's Truth that will serve you. That's Truth that will refuel you. That's Truth that will rebalance you. That's Truth that will give you clarity.

Abraham-Hicks, Stamford, CT 10/2/2010