Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEXT MEETING FOR PERTH ABERS

Hi all, our next get together is next Sunday 15th March at Lake Monger at 2.30p.m.

If you are coming from the east, come along Lake Monger Drive and turn into the third carpark on your right. If you are travelling from the west, turn into the first carpark on your left. You will see a children's playground and a toilet block.

I will have a couple of balloons flying. We have 2 new people coming along to this get together. I love the interactions we enjoy together.

Looking forward to seeing you all, Di::tramp

Hello forum Abers in Perth, Our next get together is on Sunday 17th May at 2.30p.m.

Our topic will be The Focus Wheel Process. (Process 17 in Ask and It Is Given)

Have a go at a few focus wheels before the next meeting and bring one to share with the group.

I'm currently searching for a park with shelter in case the rain comes to join us. Will let you know the venue closer to the date.

What a wonderful get together last Sunday - thanks for all those who contributed to the discussion on ways of going downstream and moving up the emotional guidance scale.

Until next time, get happy::LOL::tramp::devil

Hi Perth Abers, our next get together is Sunday 17th May, 2.30p.m. at Hyde Park.

Hyde Park is bordered by William, Vincent, Throssil and Glendower Sts Perth.

I haven't been able to source a map of the park so will make a visit this week and give you complete directions for our meeting spot. Bring along a focus wheel process that you would be willing to share with the group. A Pen and paper might be handy.

Catch ya later. Di::tramp

Hi Perth Abers, our next meeting Sunday 17th May 2.30p.m. at Hyde Park. Hyde Park is bordered by Vincent St, William St, Throssil St and Glendower St.

There are two gazebos in the park. We will meet at the one on the Vincent St side of the park, close to the lake. If you enter from the middle pathway off Vincent St, the gazebo is on your left as you walk towards the lakes.

If you enter the park from Glendower St, you walk along the pathway straight through the middle of the two lakes and you will see the gazebo on your right.

Until Sunday, ::group

'The Suiite', Marine Tce Perth!, , Australia
    Hey Di that sounds just wonderful!

Is the suburb North Perth?? I know it's past Leederville...? ::chin

Look forward to seeing everyone there! ::grapevine

Cecilia xxx ::downstream

Hi Cecilia, the suburb is listed as Highgate or West Perth depending on what map you look at. Have a great day!

Hi Perth Abers, had a great afternoon in Hyde Park. Our next meeting is on Sunday 14th June at 1p.m. Same spot in Hyde Park.

OUr topic will be Telling Your New Story; bring along a new story you have written about a topic in your life that you would be willing to share with the group.

Until then, have fun, Di::boatwave::LOL::hugging

Hi Perth Abers, our next meeting is still Sunday 14th June but we are moving inside for the winter months.::woohoo

We will meet at Granny Spiers Community Centre, 2 Albatross Court Heathridge. at 2p.m.

Come and watch an Abraham Workshop DVD, short meditation and tea and coffee afterwards.

Look forward to seeing you. Di::woohoo

Hi all, change of venue for this Sunday 14th June at 2p.m.

The get together will now be held at 7 Daylight Close Beldon. Travelling north on Mitchell Freeway, exit Ocean Reef Rd, turn left into Ocean Reef Rd, take the first left into Craigie Drive, then first right intoSandalfordDrive and first left into Daylight Close. Go to the end and it is the last house on the left.

Look forward to seeing you. Love Di

hi i live in perth want to talk about a-h; would love to chat [Please PM me--WB.]