Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ABRAHAM SINGLES

Hello,

I'm new to the site and wanted to share an intention to allow more sex into my life. I'm feeling conflicting emotions about posting--on the one hand it's downstream to let myself have pleasure, and on the other it's upstream to take a risk. So I'm wanting to say I only want to meet nice people, loving and caring people who will love me as I am and think that I am cool for being different and loving the idea of sex for fun without strings attached and no one getting hurt. :oars:ars: Wow, crazy emoticons.

Peace and joy,

Joshua

::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

I imagine many many men feel exactly the same. Good luck with that!!!!

::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

Oh, and I'd like to add ::LOL

JoshuaDM wrote:
    Hello,

I'm new to the site and wanted to share an intention to allow more sex into my life. I'm feeling conflicting emotions about posting--on the one hand it's downstream to let myself have pleasure, and on the other it's upstream to take a risk. So I'm wanting to say I only want to meet nice people, loving and caring people who will love me as I am and think that I am cool for being different and loving the idea of sex for fun without strings attached and no one getting hurt. :oars:ars: Wow, crazy emoticons.

Peace and joy,

Joshua

actually Abraham did discuss this with a handsome young man in the hotseat.

it's on a DVD, between VII and X I believe, will have to check it out for you.

Pretty much, if you let the person know up front, you are off the hook as far as no strings attached.

ask for loving partners, and you should get them.

Hi joan,

Thanks for your reply, and yes that's where I got the idea from in fact! Well, not that I hadn't thought of it before, but you know Abraham validated it for me in away that felt balanced and realistic and vibrationally centered. ::TU Now i'm just focusin on not noticing that I haven't yet allowed this manifestation.

So, I'm asking for a loving partner or partners and by the way I live just outside New York City.

Best,

Joshua

Hi Joan, I just joined and don't see a link to browse singles and post my profile. what am I missing?

expertdoggroomer