Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ABRAHAM SINGLES

[align=left]http://www.AbrahamSingles.com

The intention of Abraham Singles is to facilitate joyous meetings of those who appreciate the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. Law of Attraction is always at work, and you will attract those who are a match to your own vibration. Create your own profile to begin the exciting journey towards finding a wonderful partner or very special friend..
    [/align]

Hello Mr David, ::waveI thank you and your team, for your hard work, enthusiasm and dedication and forALL that you have created here.

And.....When I looked at the singles profiles, for a friend,.....honestly! I was curious as to whether the profiles without photo's, which currently show a black (rather menacing, but please forgive my (over vivid) imagination) silhouette. Is there any chance to changethem from blackto white?I just think it could be a nice touch, since we are all Glorious bodies of Light, could they be white?
    Very small point, tiny infact , may not be tecchie possible,::surfnew.... just thought I'd ask.......

I love, honour and respect the Light that you bring tomy world.

Mysticmama::flowers

P.S You may be amused to know, I do love the background...::bow

Anyone serious about using the Singles site needs to go for it and post a picture. I agree that a white image would be better, though. Still, I'd like to see a lot more pictures there and I am sure so would others.

LOL, so many more females looking when the males usually get all what's for the taking in a relationship. How odd.

::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

Fyrefly wrote:
    LOL, so many more females looking when the males usually get all what's for the taking in a relationship. How odd.

I'm really allowing - I'm up for the idea of having 10 wives.

Shouldn't the website be called Abraham Couples? ::devil

Thank you Marcin, that is cool and made me chuckle this morning. I'm gonna play through the day now andandfindany otherAbe-isms like that.

By the way, my OH said "Oh, no! One wife is plenty:?!!!" So be careful what you wish for boys.::LOL

Though, of course, you do not have to be a boy to want 10 wives......I could do with a few myself::rocket

On another note though, maybe just call it "AbrahamFriends", we could all do with more of that, I'd certainly sign up, and not expect any help with housework or childcare......sadly::chin they might be too far a way::VE-Earth!!!!. Then ifsome, who are single, findthingsmove in a coupleydirection, well that is up to them......::rollingsmiley

Though, of course, this whole Abe Forum is AbrahamFriends::hugging

MM

Hmmm...interesting site.::chinI am tempted, but not sure of dating sites at this point.

HI IM NEW TO THE ABE FORUM HERE JUST LOOKIN AROUND, I WAS JUST THINKIN THE OTHER DAY WHAT A GREAT IDEA IT WOULD BE FOR A ABRAHAM SINGLES , AND i KNEW THERE WAS AT LEAST ASTART TO ONE SO I FOUND BOTH IN 1 TRY !!! A FORUM TO MEET OTHER ABE APRECIEATERS AND A SINGLES FORUM iM GOIN TO WORK NOW BUT ILL BE BACK HAVE FUN ALL!!

hi I just posted my profile there on Abraham's singles and my profile pic wont show up but it's in the gallery and i have no forum or messenger privileges? it says the upgrade is free Am i missing something ?

I've decided to join up, and lift the lid a little...