Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm angry about my acne

Asked to be Deleted
    oh I remember seeing that post that Creyk pasted, so amazing, isn't it?
    it's a bit like with dreams, the body often talks in metaphores.
    And isn't it elegant to get to the answer in form of an insight, once vibration has lifted, instead of digging and digging for it...

Thank you all for your responses.

I started to feel better even after writing my initial post. Writing my thoughts down allows me to truly admit to myself how bad I'm feeling. And that admission is actually downstream for me. Once I acknowledge all that specific negativity it's easier for me to navigate towards more general statements.

I still have some doubt about LOA in general. But in this moment it is a bit softened.

Some of you mentioned meditation - I've always struggled with meditation. I feel like it doesn't help me so I therefore don't do it. I have a lot of resistance to meditation. I have never been able to do it consistently.

Can some of you describe how exactly you meditate? Does anyone else share this resistance and doubt on the subject of meditation.

Meditation really just frustrates me. Maybe it's supposed to be like that? Maybe frustration and resistance with meditation is an indicator of frustration and resistance with life in general?

I also have Abes Vortex CD but that is also something I resist and have not done consistently.

Banned
    If you dont believe that this is a vibrational universe and that you offer a vibration for which the Universe responds to precisely, accurately and perfectly, it is kind of hard to manifest deliberately. In other words, you would be just responding emotionally to what is, and WHAT IS is going to get bigger. Doing LOA when you dont believe it will all feel like work.

I dont see the point of meditation if it will frustrate you. Dont do it! Seriusly. You need self soothing, not more aggravation.

Just find anything else to focus on that feels a little better.

Banned
    "We see our work, our greatest value to you, as helping you to soothe your resistance and find relief, which means you’ve shifted your vibrational point of attraction. We adore helping you do that because we can see into your future and, as you sit here in this room and your vibration shifts, your future changes right before our eyes."

Abe, (typed by HitC). If you can find a way to feel better and think better feeling thoughts, you will be golden. Looking at your old posts, your focus is on what feels really bad--and of course that is growing. You can change the trajectory of your life*now* if you wanted to try.

roaccutan ! take advantage of medicine, Abe says we tend to get all spiritual and magical when we learn what they say but it's silly to ignore men's inventions and discoveries

roaccutan is a strong drug, one month and you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by dat56 View Post
    Thank you all for your responses.

Some of you mentioned meditation - I've always struggled with meditation. I feel like it doesn't help me so I therefore don't do it. I have a lot of resistance to meditation. I have never been able to do it consistently.

Can some of you describe how exactly you meditate? Does anyone else share this resistance and doubt on the subject of meditation.

Meditation really just frustrates me. Maybe it's supposed to be like that? Maybe frustration and resistance with meditation is an indicator of frustration and resistance with life in general?

I also have Abes Vortex CD but that is also something I resist and have not done consistently.
    I do different things depending what I feel like. I have the Vortex meditation app on my phone which I listen to almost daily and then some other guided meditations (transcendental gratitude/mindfulness) on my computer that I listen to sometimes. Sometimes I just light a candle and sit eyes closed and focus on my breathing for a while. I think learning to meditate (to quiet your mind) is something you learn little by little so just sit quietly 5-15 minutes every now and then and don't expect anything to happen. Meditation helped me to connect with my IB but that is not something I was trying to achieve, it just happened over time. I think the resistance might come from expecting something to happen or trying too hard to quiet your thoughts.

That said, not everyone has to meditate, there are many other things you can do. I wouldn't meditate if it didn't make me feel better and if I didn't see any benefit doing it in the long run.