Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Positive Job movies to put in vortex

  1. #11
    Banned sedonawoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wishing i was in Sedona
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Chansey View Post
    POE said that to me before..It didn't really help long term, as I'm chewing through money just eating, and every day I have fun and go out...I end up spending money.
    The other day I went to look for work, and money is running out... I just did what made me happy, as I'm a bit like that naturally... bought nice food, and a gift for a friend... then realized I am really chewing up my savings and the more I spend, the more desperate my situation will be and I'll have backed myself into a corner and choose a bad feeling job just to get money.

    So best I get back on focus as I really slacked off and just been playing around or sick...so I should really look for work before I go completely broke.

    I've been in a bit of denial, as it was so much more fun just to walk around like some massively rich person that doesn't work by choice.
    When you're feeling that far OOTV only getting off the topic will help.
    Think of a fast moving stream.
    The more you worry, the faster the stream takes you to where you don't want to go.
    Get your mind off your troubles any way you can, and the stream slows down.
    I'd suggest meditating 15 min a day. Listening to the meditation cd helps a lot.

    You don't have to buy gifts or expensive food right now.
    Grab something really healthy and pamper yourself by cooking at home.
    It can be easy like brown rice, chicken and salad etc. Easy but healthy.
    That would help the money stretch.

    Go general. Relax the rest of the week. Have fun till Monday until you think of it again.
    Go walk around. Maybe you'll see a sign up at a cool place that is looking for help.
    A bookstore, some cool little place to eat.
    Give cooperative components a chance to come into play by relaxing and not worrying.
    Say, 'this feels like a big topic but i'm taking time off till Monday, no worries.'.
    'Then i'll feel upbeat as best i can and see what unfolds.'
    I'm sure there's all kinds of fun stuff you can do for free.
    Have fun. Things are always working out for you!

  2. #12
    Thank you. That is a good reminder. Although to be honest I've even been feeling bad about cooking at home...basically any time I spend money...need or want.
    As for relaxing, I feel I've been doing that the wrong way. Often I don't get up because I have no where I have to go anyway. I call it relaxing, but later there's guilt.

    I think that's what inspired a thread I wrote about a month ago where I wanted Abe to take over my body and just do this part of my life for me... because I got stuck on worry, and I bet they'd just align really quickly, walk down the road, get me a job and leave my body.
    :-) Ah, what a nice dream!

    As for the fact I spent too much on food, that's because with all my friends working, and not really having anywhere to go...I get depressed/withdrawn too easily...so i find my stomach motivates me to go outside and get something to eat.
    If I didn't get hungry I honestly wouldn't leave my house much.

    Quote Originally Posted by sedonawoman View Post
    When you're feeling that far OOTV only getting off the topic will help.
    Think of a fast moving stream.
    The more you worry, the faster the stream takes you to where you don't want to go.
    Get your mind off your troubles any way you can, and the stream slows down.
    I'd suggest meditating 15 min a day. Listening to the meditation cd helps a lot.

    You don't have to buy gifts or expensive food right now.
    Grab something really healthy and pamper yourself by cooking at home.
    It can be easy like brown rice, chicken and salad etc. Easy but healthy.
    That would help the money stretch.

    Go general. Relax the rest of the week. Have fun till Monday until you think of it again.
    Go walk around. Maybe you'll see a sign up at a cool place that is looking for help.
    A bookstore, some cool little place to eat.
    Give cooperative components a chance to come into play by relaxing and not worrying.
    Say, 'this feels like a big topic but i'm taking time off till Monday, no worries.'.
    'Then i'll feel upbeat as best i can and see what unfolds.'
    I'm sure there's all kinds of fun stuff you can do for free.
    Have fun. Things are always working out for you!

  3. #13
    Holly-Wood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Adventure Island, Europe
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Chansey View Post

    These fun movies/shows are just to help align with that. To speed it up.
    thanks for clarification Chansey. I must admit I almost feel the confusion of your Universal Manager



    - you want a job

    ==> but not a career (you say you handle that all by yourself) (I feel a red flag "don't touch this area")

    - so, just _any_ job would do

    - you want to have fun

    - but not in a cube

    - you need it fast

    - you're a bit stressed and want me to speed up
    - you need the money at once. now.

    - express delivery



    ... So, if thinking of something else (like Sedonawoman already suggested) doesn't help, why not fine-tuning your list to the very detail?



    I think the Universe's job is not so different from mine which is selecting movies out of a wide range of possibilities to match your preferences and desires. But as long as we're not knowing what you're looking for we can't deliver ... Simple, from the perspective of the pizza service - better wait for more data rather than delivering the wrong pizza ...



    (thanks for the question BTW, own lightbulbs skyrocketing here ...




  4. #14
    Banned sedonawoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wishing i was in Sedona
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Chansey View Post
    Thank you. That is a good reminder. Although to be honest I've even been feeling bad about cooking at home...basically any time I spend money...need or want.
    As for relaxing, I feel I've been doing that the wrong way. Often I don't get up because I have no where I have to go anyway. I call it relaxing, but later there's guilt.

    I think that's what inspired a thread I wrote about a month ago where I wanted Abe to take over my body and just do this part of my life for me... because I got stuck on worry, and I bet they'd just align really quickly, walk down the road, get me a job and leave my body.
    :-) Ah, what a nice dream!
    Ok, well you have to eat. Thats a given.
    You know you can buy those components already fully cooked and frozen? Easy breezy.
    Chicken breast, brown rice, and microwave it. You can get a small salad at McDonalds for $1.
    Eating as healthy as you can and drinking lots of water would help you now.

    I don't have anyplace to go right now either.
    However, my passion is books. I love books. And trips to the bookstore to browse are free.
    You can stay as long as you want, they have chairs and tables and Starbucks inside and encourage a person
    to sit and read. Books, fun magazines.
    And you're being around other people which is a good thing.
    Someone might even want to chat with you. I've had it happen.

    What is your passion. One thing you love? Go there.
    The weather is so great sit in the shade in the park.

    Yeah, i hear ya. I'd like Abe to jump into my 'what is' and get it done too.
    But i know thats got to be me that does it.
    Whether it studying Abe, or just taking a nap or going to the bookstore to make sure i get out.
    You can do that much. If i can do it, you can too.

    Be easy with yourself. Lighten up.
    I have a feeling you're going to be somewhere and see a sign at a cool place wanting help.
    And you'll be the only person that's right for the job.
    Wouldn't it be lovely if that happened? Why not?

    You'll be ok. Just hang in there and try the above. Hugs,,,,SW

  5. #15
    hee hee
    Well I want a career more than ever... but what I want is something you need to study for. In the meantime I just need a day job.

    All the things on the list you made are pretty good.
    I don't think the universe would get confused as it basically gives it the freedom to bring that fun job in pretty much any way it can.

    I'm not getting specific, as that's not my job--let the universe figure out the how... if I get too specific it rules out too many things.
    They know all I want is something fun, feels good, need it pretty quickly (they say time is no issue for universe) and all I have to do is line up with it.
    I'm pretty sure it already exists. :-) It's just waiting for me to get in the vortex already, walk over there and it will be so obvious.






    Quote Originally Posted by Holly-Wood View Post
    thanks for clarification Chansey. I must admit I almost feel the confusion of your Universal Manager



    - you want a job

    ==> but not a career (you say you handle that all by yourself) (I feel a red flag "don't touch this area")

    - so, just _any_ job would do

    - you want to have fun

    - but not in a cube

    - you need it fast

    - you're a bit stressed and want me to speed up
    - you need the money at once. now.

    - express delivery



    ... So, if thinking of something else (like Sedonawoman already suggested) doesn't help, why not fine-tuning your list to the very detail?



    I think the Universe's job is not so different from mine which is selecting movies out of a wide range of possibilities to match your preferences and desires. But as long as we're not knowing what you're looking for we can't deliver ... Simple, from the perspective of the pizza service - better wait for more data rather than delivering the wrong pizza ...



    (thanks for the question BTW, own lightbulbs skyrocketing here ...



  6. #16
    :happy tears: Thank you Abe friend *hugs to you too*

    I agree it would be great. That's actually how I see it happen too. :-)

    I'm finding my biggest obstacle is being really lethargic all the time, so unless I absolutely have to do something... I won't. That's why my stomach has actually been a great help to me, as nothing else really pushed me through that, but the base need to eat.
    :brains...: :-)

    As for talking to people...it happens all the time. I felt so rich for a little while, as I was just strolling about, chatting, having a coffee...
    It's really nice.

    You gave me the reminder to go do that again. I'm sure the job is ready now.

    Quote Originally Posted by sedonawoman View Post
    Ok, well you have to eat. Thats a given.
    You know you can buy those components already fully cooked and frozen? Easy breezy.
    Chicken breast, brown rice, and microwave it. You can get a small salad at McDonalds for $1.
    Eating as healthy as you can and drinking lots of water would help you now.

    I don't have anyplace to go right now either.
    However, my passion is books. I love books. And trips to the bookstore to browse are free.
    You can stay as long as you want, they have chairs and tables and Starbucks inside and encourage a person
    to sit and read. Books, fun magazines.
    And you're being around other people which is a good thing.
    Someone might even want to chat with you. I've had it happen.

    What is your passion. One thing you love? Go there.
    The weather is so great sit in the shade in the park.

    Yeah, i hear ya. I'd like Abe to jump into my 'what is' and get it done too.
    But i know thats got to be me that does it.
    Whether it studying Abe, or just taking a nap or going to the bookstore to make sure i get out.
    You can do that much. If i can do it, you can too.

    Be easy with yourself. Lighten up.
    I have a feeling you're going to be somewhere and see a sign at a cool place wanting help.
    And you'll be the only person that's right for the job.
    Wouldn't it be lovely if that happened? Why not?

    You'll be ok. Just hang in there and try the above. Hugs,,,,SW

  7. #17
    Banned sedonawoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wishing i was in Sedona
    Posts
    4,437
    Never forget 'we're all in this together! I can feel pretty alone too, i get it.
    We need to keep reaching out there, into this great world. It's out there.

    Happy tears are good. Happens to me all the time.
    Someone reaches out to help or share a kind word when you really need it.
    And it feels so great!
    In that moment you realize you're not all alone and it really is soothing.

    You can still feel rich as you stroll around and chat and have a coffee.
    I deal with some what is 'fatigue' too, so i get it.
    It can 'feel' hard to get out just to the bookstore but i always feel better once i am there.
    Other people are there even if i don't get to chat. Books to peruse. That feels really good.

    Just do something fun no matter how small.
    Go to the grocery store, it's a bit cheaper to eat at home. Maybe that will soothe a bit.

    You're going to get thru this just fine.
    Like you said, 'the job's ready'. It's a done deal!
    Big Hugs, SW

  8. #18
    Hey it would just be great to wake up and feel refreshed!

    I always wake up like I didn't sleep all night. I also wake up feeling unhappy, so I don't feel motivated to imagine good things or go places.
    I'm not really sure how to kick-start myself when like that as willpower has not helped me (also I'm pretty sure kicking your butt to do every little thing is upstream)
    I have to willpower myself just to get up! :-)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •