Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Love myself, love life

I like being a positive storyteller.

Things are always working out for me. I am fresh-minded and energetic. I want to watch some dance videos, so I take out my phone and start observing. I appreciate that the dancer has been continually creating wonderful choreography. I am glad that he has been in the dancing world for many years. Other than being an amazing choreographer, he is also an inspiring teacher. He has been teaching or coaching for many years. As an artist, he creates such positive influeces both on himself and on many others. Though I don't dance, as an audience, I greatly benefit by his existence. There is definitely a lot of alignment in his life, because he spends most of his time doing what he loves. In alignment, he keeps getting new ideas about dancing. In alignment, he figures out easy and efficient ways to teach people. In alignment, he continually attracts satsifying cooperative components such as a skilful cameraman who shoots high-quality mvs for him. In alignment, he easily finds and enjoys other people's dances. In alignment, he is replenished and energized every day. He may not know LoA at all, but he lives a very fulfilling life like he has been deliberately applying the knowledge of LoA. It's quite easy for me to find a lot of positive words describing him and his dances.

I would like to be more aligned, more creative, and more positive too. I like telling more positive stories. I like focusing upon harmony in people. Last weekend, my brother took my nephew and his mates to play in another city. They had great fun. Continually, my brother can stand in kids' shoes and provide them satisfying and playful conditions. I like respecting other people and getting respected. I respect my colleagues and they respect me. The working place is lighthearted. We like the bulldogs and care about their wellbeing. At home, most of the time, my mom willingly cooks meals for all of us and often makes snacks for us. We support each other. We genuinely care about the wellbeing of each other. I like seeing people appreciate each other. I like focusing upon positive aspects of people. I like that we co-create with each other in alignment.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 06-21-2021 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Lee View Post

Things are always working out for me. I am fresh-minded and energetic. I want to watch some dance videos, so I take out my phone and start observing. I appreciate that the dancer has been continually creating wonderful choreography. I am glad that he has been in the dancing world for many years. Other than being an amazing choreographer, he is also an inspiring teacher. He has been teaching or coaching for many years. As an artist, he creates such positive influeces both on himself and on many others. Though I don't dance, as an audience, I greatly benefit by his existence. There is definitely a lot of alignment in his life, because he spends most of his time doing what he loves. In alignment, he keeps getting new ideas about dancing. In alignment, he figures out easy and efficient ways to teach people. In alignment, he continually attracts satsifying cooperative components such as a skilful cameraman who shoots high-quality mvs for him. In alignment, he easily finds and enjoys other people's dances. In alignment, he is replenished and energized every day. He may not know LoA at all, but he lives a very fulfilling life like he has been deliberately applying the knowledge of LoA. It's quite easy for me to find a lot of positive words describing him and his dances.
    That is so beautiful, Jenny Lee!

I would like to be more aligned, more creative, and more positive too. I like telling more positive stories. I like focusing upon harmony in people. Last weekend, my brother took my nephew and his mates to play in another city. They had great fun. Continually, my brother can stand in kids' shoes and provide them satisfying and playful conditions. I like respecting other people and getting respected. I respect my colleagues and they respect me. The working place is lighthearted. We like the bulldogs and care about their wellbeing. At home, most of the time, my mom willingly cooks meals for all of us and often makes snacks for us. We support each other. We genuinely care about the wellbeing of each other. I like seeing people appreciate each other. I like focusing upon positive aspects of people. I like that we co-create with each other in alignment.
    I like the way you've included harmony as an expression of your family and colleagues, too.

Glad to see you, Jewel.

I like telling stories of harmony.

This afternoon, I took my niece to the cafe where she got a piece of strawberry cake. She enjoyed it. She kept telling me stories she thought as interesting. As we arrived at home, I bought a lollipop for her. At home, she happily played on her own in the bedroom. She has abundant to eat, never needing to worry about hunger. Mom knows her preferences, and decided to make dumplings as supper.

I watched a TV program in which four hungry kids wait for their mom to sell the wood so that they could eat some food made by corn flour. The youngest one cried because of hunger. At one point, I felt impatient when my niece asked me to play with her or buy something, for I remembered these kids and thought my niece should feel satisfied with what is instead of asking for more. The good thing is I immediately knew I was ootv when I thought so. I like my niece feels worthy of all goodies. I like seeing her smile. I like that she feels safe and free in front of me. I like that she attracts what she wants with ease. I like that she has abundant food to eat every day. I like that she continually makes the best of where she is. I like remembering that she is extension of Source Energy. I like seeing her confident. I like that she keeps on following what pleases her. I am glad that she is a happy girl.

I like telling stories of appreciation. I like thinking about music and dancing because these two subjects can easily put me in the state of appreciation. Not only that, on the comment sector, I can find lots of people who are also appreciating the same song or the same dance. They like using any adjective they can find to express their appreciation. I thank music. I appreciate 鬼卞, 银临, 黄诗扶, 金志文, 萧忆情, 伯爵Jonny, 唐伯虎Annie, and XMASwu. Songs I have been looping include 弦外知音, 人间不值得, 伯虎说, 棠梨煎雪, 烟雨行舟, and 红马.The dancer has danced to most of them. Every night, I would sit before my computer and watch his dances for more than 30 minutes. I like watching on the bigger screen, because I can more clearly see every move. This has become my routine.

A belief is just a thought I keep thinking.

I feel blessed to live in this digital world. I enjoy lots of contents every day on the Internet. I can access to resources all over the world. I know the world better. I discover that I don't need to know the language to get the jist of a documentary. So I would watch some videos without subtitles and know what's going on. I read books on the computer or on the phone. I watch dances on the computer or on the phone. I listen to music mostly through my phone. I write through the computer or the phone.

I am healthy. I am clear-minded. I am energetic. It's time for me to reduce the medicine. My body can quickly positively adapt to the new condition. I just need to focus upon my new desire and not give in to old momentum or urge.

Lightheartedness is beautiful. For me, Bear Grylls often demonstrates great lightheartedness. I like his attitude in adventures. He knows how to make the best of what-is. He is so knowledgeable and therefore resourceful. Purposefully and often noticing my wellbeing helps me become more unconditionally lighthearted:

I see beauty in butterflies. I like observing their flying. I appreciate the father who is so patient to his daughter who has autism. My nephew is cute and happy. My niece is loved and lovely. My parents support each other. My colleagues are friendly. I eat delicious food an drink delicious beverages every day. Where I am is safe, neat and convenient.

I enjoy music.There is unlimited songs I can choose. I am interested in dancing. There are unlimited details about dancing I can explore and benefit. From time to time, I read novels and watch documentaries; in a word, I am interested in stories of many kinds.

With the smartphone, I can do a lot of things wherever I go. I like pleasing myself. I like exploring my unique preferences.

I am in the cafe. I appreciate its existence. I like thinking and writing here. I sit comfortably in the chair with the company of coffee or lemon tea or coffee jelly milk tea.

like telling stories of abundance. I like the abundance of physical energy. I notice it when I feel very clear-minded and alive. I am energetic. I am interested in life. I am eager. I watch stories, collect data and know more clearly what I desire and like. I like the cool air in the bus. I take out my phone and easily find a documentary to watch. I listen to 弦外知音, a beautiful song. I remember the lovely interaction between my niece and my mom. I remember a cute scene of a kitten licking a man's head. I watch the new dance 再回眸... So I am abundant in music, fresh air, delicious food and drinks, dances, documentaries, books, cuteness, harmony, and beauty.

I like telling stories of health and physical strength. Now I am fresh minded. I have clarity of mind. My body is multi-functional. Here and now, I am listening, thinking and writing at the same time. I like the unlimited potential my body has. I like feeling energetic. I like knowing that every day, Source Energy is powerfully flow to me and through me. And my body works extremely well for me. I don't need do much to keep my body healthy. My body is flexible. My fingers are especially flexible. I am healthy. I am efficient. I rarely feel pain or other discomfort; I feel comfortable and I can easily apply my focus.

I like telling stories of my family members' wellbeing. I like remembering that there is nothing more important than that one feels good. I pay attention to their unique preferences. Oh! Tik tok videos make my father laugh. And he likes making the best of the field and so he grows vegetables. The card game on the TV excites my mother's mind, and therefore I appreciate it. Watching dances feels good to me and is my unique preference that is worth highlighting. My brother likes watching basketball game and he plays basketball from time to time. He has his unique sense of humor. My sister-in-law is easygoing and easy to laugh; her laugh is contagious.

I like telling stories of making the best. I like we know how to make the best of where we are and treasure what's already in our life. So stories would go about as follows:

We live in a wonderful place. This city is beautiful and convenient. Every day, we have enough to eat. Everyone of us has things that interest us. Every day we enjoy doing some things. We are healthy and robust. Our bodies work really well. We rest well every day. We are easy to laugh. We have fun with toys. We keep giggling watching some animations. We happily share interesting stories with people around us. We can easily find things to enjoy where we are. We treasure our personal desires and preferences.

I see my mom happily moving her hands. She likes what she is doing. My father is satisfied with his working content. In his leisure time, he cultivates vegetables and we get to enjoy them. When I ask my sister, she too, is satisfied with her work. My brother has his clear perception of career and investment.

We are resourceful because we are connected with Source Energy that creates everything. We follow our satisfying path. We don't compare with other people. We are busy with exploring Who We Are and busy with things that interest us. We know the importance of being satisfied with where we are and making the best of where we are, which makes us more and more unconditionally lighthearted.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 06-23-2021 at 06:35 AM.

I like opening my mind. Last night, I was watching a program in which the man born without legs talked about a surgery related to his kidneys. As I listened to the conversation between the doctor and him, I realized that some bodily functions that were carried out so automatically and naturally, I rarely noticed them. He has to carry two bags wherever he goes, but I don't. He feels sharp pain, but I don't... I feel comfortable. I move freely. I feel flexible. I have great freedom in eating and drinking. I sleep well. I walk fast. I exercise by watching dances. I am healthy. I appreciate my present body.

However, so what? Carrying two bags is not something that burdensome and the surgery will enhance them. And as I said before, every cell of our bodies is multi-functional. I have seen many people who can use their feet to do all kinds of things. They cook, draw, type, put on makeup and ride the horse

Every day, I offer some thoughts about my health. I am glad to feel natural in doing so many things through my body. I enjoy music with my ears and mind. I enjoy dances through my eyes and mind. I make the excel sheets with my eyes, fingers and mind. I write with my eyes, fingers and mind. I watch stories with my eyes, ears and mind. I savor food with my mouth. I smell pleasant fragrances through my nose. I feel the coolness of wind by my skin. I explore a lot of life topics by my mind.

I like remembering that everything everyone desires is already done, is already given. No one is taking anything away from us. In most cases, competition indicates shortage consciousness. In alignment, we can all feel happy, healthy, abundant, confident, eager and we all can enjoy what we do. No matter what we want, for Who We Are, achieving it is always a piece of cake, it's easy, it already manifests for us.

The more I live life, the clearer I am about what I desire and like. I can surely know the great importance of continually finding things that interest me. And this is very personal. I have my own unique desires and preferences. I feel so glad to have objects that can continually please me such as music, dance and vibrational practice.

So I have been realizing my desires every day. When I feel good, I am in alignment, I am letting in what I desire.

I like noticing that I can let in money through many ways. I already get a lot of knowledge and skills and there are many kinds of combinations for me in terms of jobs. I can allow more than one job to let money in. I like interesting jobs. I like lighthearted working atmosphere. I like felxible working time. I like wonderful co-creation with people. I like what I do. I allow intelligence and inspirations to flow through me. I am eager to learn new. I am a happy learner. I make the best of my jobs.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 06-23-2021 at 10:39 AM.

My work is lighthearted. It's easy. It provides money. It has a comfortable environment. It doesn't require much time so I spend half of the time reading books on the computer.

I sit in the cafe, remember some videos I watched last night. They let me treasute my comfort more. I feel relaxed and there is nothing urgent in my life. I know now I can readily pick a satisfying object to focus my attention. Like music or dancing.

I like focusing upon wellbeing of the people whom I care about. I like telling good luck stories about them instead of bad luck stories. My brother could buy the house now. He was lucky to be picked. Good for him.

I like mutual respect among people. Respecting and appreciating feels much better than many other attitudes. Focusing upon positive aspects helps increase appreciation.

I like seeing my family members happy and healthy. I like that my sister is a cat person and she has great fun with a kitten. I like seeing them abundant. I like seeing them energetic. I like seeing them interested in life. I like seeing them in the state of love. My parents are loving parents and grandparents. I like seeing them following their unique paths and feeling satisfied with their lives. Nothing is more important than that they feel good. I like that we let go of comparison and make the best of where we are. I like knowing that there are things in our lives that continually interest us. It feels lighthearted for me to not compare myself with other people and compare my family members with other people.

Where we are are unique, our desires and preferences are unique, and our paths in alignment or of feeling better are unique. Things that please us may be very different. Our passions may be very different. Our attitude toward marriage may be different. We may be very interested in certain sport or not interested at all. We may like buying and wearing new clothes, or we may feel satisfied with enough to wear and not want to spend extra thoughts on dresses. We may be in love with music, or we ptefer stand-ups. We may like reading love stories or we may be only interested in history books. We may like watching dances or not interested at all. We may like traveling or we may actually not that interested. We may love planting flowers and tending to them patiently, or we may feel confused about it, not getting its point.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 06-24-2021 at 07:54 AM.

I like telling stories of good luck. I wanted that my brother could be picked to buy the house. And I received the good news this afternoon. Whether he decides to live there or sell it, it's a good decision. He has abundant knowledge and experience about real estate and he had made wonderful choices before. I am glad seeing that he is confident in this area. I am glad that he is a loving father. He cares about my nephew's unique desires and preferences.

I like telling stories of harmony. The stories I watched online let me know more clearly what I want in relationships. Respect. Willingness to support or help or teach. Good timing with each other. Security to ask questions or ask for assistance. In a word, aligned asking and answering. Aligned giving and aligned taking. Aligned co-working. Aligned performing and aligned enjoying. Aligned teaching and aligned learning. Aligned caring and aligned receiving the care. Aligned conversing.

I like standing in the shoes of others to get the big picture. I know that she is in alignment most of the time. Look at her smile. A lot of things interest her. She lives in a comfortable environment. She has playmates. She is loved and supported. She is often left to explore her world by herself. She enjoys the freedom. Her Inner Being and my Inner Being only focus upon her wellbeing. She is happy and healthy. She is cute and beautiful. She smiles a lot. She freely expresses her unique desires and preferences. She happily tells stories. She follows what interests her regardless of what other likes. Her desires and preferences are respected.

I like telling stories of physical wellbeing. I like remembering the story in which the author recovered from a disease that was considered incurable by watching a series of humorous tv programs. I like knowing how powerful positive emotions are. Whatever produces positive emotions benefits our bodies. So as my father lovingly chats with my nephew, his body benefits. When my mom makes snacks with interest and great focus, her body benefits. When I watch dances in appreciation, my body benefits. When my sister pats the kitten, her body benefits. When my brother enjoys a basketball game, his body benefits. I like that all of us are happy and healthy.

Everybody is unique. Everybody has a polr leading them to a better feeling place no matter where they are.

I see her happy and robust. I see her living in a beautiful and comfortable space that is near nature. She is making the best of where she is. She can easily have fun on her own. She have classmates to play with. She hums and dances. She likes stories. She watches interesting stories and she shares lovely stories with people around her. She is naturally following what interests her.

I am making the best of where I am. I like spending my time in the cafe. I like doing vibrational work. I notice the great importance of my unique desires and preferences. I notice the unique path that leads me to where I want from where I am. So I compare myself with other people less and less. I treasure my uniqueness.

I like knowing that my Inner Being always knows where I am and where I want to be in every moment, and is always leading me through my path of least resistance.

I like music. I appreciate dances. Last night, I watched dances for one hour. Watching dances energizes me. I watched, in a very focused way, 知否知否, 锦鲤抄, 棠梨煎雪, 大鱼, 惊鸿人间客 and 意难平.

I imagine that I sit along the river, looking at the green mountains on the other side and sensing the coolness of wind on the skin, and I feel fully relaxed. Nature represents natural wellbeing. Beautiful trees wave at me and a white butterfly perches on a pink flower. I am in great ease.

I want to only focus up on my wellbeing. I like remembering that the author recovered from a disease that was considered incurable by watching a series of humorous tv programs and laughing. So when I watch dances, my body benefits. When I enjoy music, my body benefits. When I take a light walk on the street, my body benefits. When I focus upon subjects that feel good, my body benefits.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 06-25-2021 at 12:55 AM.