Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Love and relationships

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Is there "The perfect relationship"?

HS wants a perfect relationship.

Abe:
    The "perfect relationship", you´ve got to be ready to be ready to be ready for, and NOW it´s perfect- and all the flavor is chewed out of this gum! Because a perfect relationship is a relationship that CONTINUES to put more potential into the Vortex, so that there is steady, new realization.

A perfect relationship has enough contrast within it, to keep both asking for more- and each in vibrational alignment- so that they realize the new that is coming- so, that it is always fresh, and always new.

So the flawed premise is that you need to find one, already perfect.
    Instead of realizing that you will CONTINUE to BECOME it TOGETHER, you see.
    Isn´t that nice to know?

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Thoughts of Plenty! Law of Attraction Alaskan Cruise July Workshop

Wouldn´t it be nice, if...?

When you begin meditating, making lists of positive aspects, and occasionally, often, frequently... getting on rampages of appreciation, so that you are feeling good much of the time, THEN you can ask and receive, ask and receive, ask and receive -you can begin playing this game of "wouldn´t it be nice?"

Well, wouldn´t it be nice, if!
    -And when the answer to the "wouldn´t it be nice if" is GOODfeeling, not bad, iow, when you say
    (voice full of self-pity) "Wouldn´t it be nice, if I had somebody to go to dinner with, tonight..." -NOT what we´r talking about!!
    It´s the
    (eager, giddy voice) "Uhhh, wouldn´t it be nice, if I´d turn the corner, and I have THIS interaction with some thing, or some one!!"

Iow, it´s that ANTICIPATION: "Wouldn´t it be nice, if...!"

(Frisky, playful voice) "Wouldn´t it be nice, if?" -That´s just such a lovely place to be in! It´s the satisfied with what is, and an eagerness for more. And that, not only brings you what you want, so that you are ready to be ready to be ready to be ready to have this relationship that you´r wanting- but

EVERY MOMENT is filled with some aspect of that BECOMING.

Which can begin to feel SO good.
    And can begin to satisfy SO MANY intentions, that you might say:

"Hey, I´m happy to always be ready to be ready to be ready to be ready- there needs to be no ending point to this!" Ready to be ready to be ready to be ready to be ready to be ready... there doesn´t ever need to be an "oh, it´s now done!" Because, really, it NEVER IS done! You´r not ever get it done! And so, what difference does it make to be ready to be ready over here- or if you are ready to be ready over here.

Readiness feels good- and Now is fun!
    But when you say: "No, not fun until that happens!" -then "that" can´t happen!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Thoughts of Plenty! Law of Attraction Alaskan Cruise July Workshop

Worry and love don´t go together

You cannot worry about someone and love them at the same time.
    Most people mistake the emotion of worry for the emotion of love. They think that worrying about somebody means that you love them.

Excerpted from Chicago, IL on 11/2/97

Possessive relationships?

HS states that she easily gets possessive, instead of enjoying casual dating.

Abe:
    Keep doing the things that ARE fun, and stop doing the things, that aren´t!

So- "I tend to get a little possessive." What you are saying there is: "When I see something that I like, then I fixate on it." And there is NOTHING WRONG with that! There is NOTHING WRONG with acknowledging positive aspects of someone, and imagining those aspects, intertwining with you.

That´s really a wonderful thing to do! And IF that is what you were doing, you would feel enlivened by that relationship, and it would continue to be fun. But if you are achknowledging those positive aspects, and then -because you are still under the influence of past relationships, you are imagining them going away, THAT possessiveness is a feeling of loss. It´s lack-consciousness. And when you do that, then it´s not fun.

But it´s not about this relationship!
    It´s about what you are doing TO this relationship, right now, based upon other relationships! Helpful?

It´s pretty obvious when you are not standing in the middle of it, you see. So would you say, when you get possessive, (...) when you feel possessive, is it about that you don´t like this person? Or is it because you REALLY like this person?

HS:
    I really like them.

Abe:
    So, could you use different words? Rather than saying "I´m possessive", why not say

"I am complementary. I am attracted by this.
    I am enlivened by this! I am recognizing positive aspects, here!
    I and my IB are acknowledging that something that I am seeing here REALLY matches what´s in my Vortex!

I´m not possessive. I am harmonic!
    I´m not possessive, I am alining.
    I´m not possessive, I´m coming into my full power!"

But the reason you call it possessive, is because you are stepping out of your full power, and you are imagining loss or lack. Well, just don´t do that!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks NEW 2018  Tell a new love relationship story (Caribbean Cruise 2018)

Rascally mate? It´s only YOU who can change that!
    The Gravity- analogy

(People often say) "I´m not going to do ANYTHING about moving my thoughts in more satisfying ways. (...) I want LoA to make ALL of the adjustments! That´s like standing on a cliff and saying:

"I´m jumping. Gravity, I would like you to adjust.
    Let me down easy! Let me down really easy. I wanna be the exception to the law of gravity."

And you´r not ever gonna be the exception to the LoA! And so, you really don´t have a choice. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, you have no choice. It feels like a lot of choices...
    "Should I stay? Should I go? Should I kill him?" But REALLY, the only choice that you have, is to find some way to finding the path of lesser resistance!

Because satisfaction comes from ONLY ONE PLACE:
    Identifying what you want, and lining up with it!

from the clip
    New Law of Attraction(2018 Caribbean Cruise) Crazy, You Let the Rascal In! Abraham Hicks Mar 17-24

My Life Is about My Relationships…

You will never find yourself in a point in time when the subject of relationships is not an active part of your now experience, for everything you perceive or notice or know is because of your relationship with something else.

Without a comparative experience, you would be unable to perceive or focus any kind of understanding within yourself. Therefore, it is accurate to say that without relationships you could not exist at all.

Excerpted from The Vortex on 8/31/09

Why Do I Want the Relationship I Want…?

Think about what you want in a relationship and why you want it.

Look for those around you who are experiencing good relationships, and feel appreciation for them. Make lists of the positive aspects of those you have spent time with.

In fact, one of the fastest ways to make your way to a wonderful relationship is to find any subject that consistently feels good, and focus on that, even if it has nothing to do with relationships.

Imagine what you desire!

You have the power to evoke from others the relationships that you desire.

But you cannot get to a new-and-improved situation by giving your attention to the current situation. The Universe, and all physical and Non-Physical players in it, is responding to the Vibrations that you are offering; and there is no distinction made between the Vibrations that you offer as you observe, and the Vibrations that you offer as you imagine.

If you will simply imagine your life as you want it to be, all cooperative components will be summoned. And even more important, all components that are summoned will cooperate. It is Law.

The experience that you have with others is about what you evoke from them.

If man understood that “what I create has nothing to do with what anybody else is creating” then he wouldn’t be so afraid of what others are doing.

Excerpted from El Paso, TX on 11/14/98

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Imagine what you desire!

You have the power to evoke from others the relationships that you desire.

But you cannot get to a new-and-improved situation by giving your attention to the current situation. The Universe, and all physical and Non-Physical players in it, is responding to the Vibrations that you are offering; and there is no distinction made between the Vibrations that you offer as you observe, and the Vibrations that you offer as you imagine.

If you will simply imagine your life as you want it to be, all cooperative components will be summoned. And even more important, all components that are summoned will cooperate. It is Law.

The experience that you have with others is about what you evoke from them.

xxx thank you