Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

We would like to present yourself accurately from our point of view.

Because we want you to catch a glimpse of who we see you as. We know who you, are as you came in! And we've seen what life has caused you to become. And we give our undivided attention to your vibrational escrow. And so do all of the resources of the Universe.

And if you don't turn your attention to what's in your vibrational escrow, you cause a splitting
    of energies that keeps your life from going the way you want to!

You've got to start looking at the Real You. You've got to stop being so deceptive and looking dishonestly at the temporary you.
    You must start looking at the Authentic You.

And the Authentic You is over there, in vibrational escrow. You see what we're getting at? -
    The Authentic You. The You that Law of Attraction is responding to most powerfully. That's why the stream flows as it does. [Pointing] You're over here. This is who You are. And you're uncomfortable, until the rest of you comes with it. (...)

And most of all you've got to stop feeling, that that's deception! Because where you ARE is the true deception. That's why it feels so bad.
    Not letting yourself be Who You Are, is the great lie you are telling, you see.
    [huge audience applause]

And there are so many disconnected people willing to help you keep that lie alive.
    But you've come to a new awakening! You're beginning to SEE Who You Really Are. And you know, now you've seen it, you can't go back. You can NEVER resist going with the stream and feel good.

You just HAVE to go with the stream!
    So, that discomfort you feel isn't because you're telling a lie. The discomfort you feel is because you're beating the drum of where you are,
    and not letting yourself go with the Authentic You.

Abraham Hicks, Mexico Cruise, 4-12-07

CREATIVITY, INSPIRATION, FLOW, CAREER AND TRIUMPH...

I stop the deception and look at what IS, ITV. ITV, there are all this alien, new, unknown but wonderful experiences. ITV, there are this "cakes" that source has baked from my desires, that include so many delires, together, integrated into thrilling unfoldings and double and triple and multifaceted LIFE-EXPERIENCE!

ITV, there is who I really am, who I really became, as source is this bigger ME, and source is there already and lives it and knows it and wants me, to now embrace it fully as well. I am so willing! I am so eager. I am so thrilled and in awe about going. I let myself be attracted! I allow me to move there. I allow me to flow and float and be called and carried into all this wonderful newness and fulfillment, that my life has caused me to want.

PHYSICAL BODY, HEALTH, BEAUTY AND SELF-EXPRESSION

I stop the deception and look at who I am, ITV. In my Vortex, I feel the hot stones on my feet and the hot sun on my body and the warm sea on my skin. I smell the oleander, and I feel the heat all around me, and I LOVE IT. My body is so capable to just and only fully absorb and enjoy, enjoy enjoy it!

I taste the creamy fillings of the awesome pastries. I taste the delicious seafood, and I taste the wonderful spices and the enjoy the sun-riped sweet oranges. I indulge myself in the shade, resting and adoring myself and my fantastic body, who can take it all, and go on and move and walk and swim, and breathe deeply and eat and taste and embrace life fully, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

ABUNDANCE, FULFILLMENT, PEACE, FREEDOM AND POWER

I stop the deception and look at who I am, ITV. I wander the markets, and I shop for awesome pieces of handmade art, for linens and mirrors and cast iron and glasses, and pottery and table ware. I am so able and capable and filled with appreciation for all this beauty, and I can carry it home and share it with my beloveds for the rest of my life.

I am so rich and free and empowered to do whatever strikes me as joyful! I charter a small plain to fly over Aetna, and I enjoy the luxury of the fantastic Grandhotel Timeo. But also, I explore the tiny bars and trattorias along the way... and find fantastic, fantastic experience and -food and an abundance of unexpected, surprising ABUNDANCE.

LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, WORTHINESS, CELEBRATION AND FUN

I stop the deception and look at who I am with others, ITV. I so enjoy the organization of following the participants of Targa Florio, with my beloved sons, in the beloved classic Alfa Convertibles. I adore sharing with the petrolheads all around, joining the car-guys- and girls, and being led by the fantastic roadbook. I feel our FUN! I feel our joy. I sense the mutual adventure. I feel blessed to be guided so well by insiders who know where to go and where t look and where to have fun!

I so enjoy my company. I so to be with ME. I so love to just be with my beloved husband, and have it close and intimate. It is all so GOOD! It is all so wonderful. I feel SO BLESSED and thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful.

Tuning to the absolute Presence

We've been saying to you, that -when you "let go" of something", you'r not letting go of your desire: You'r letting go of the resistance to your desire.

You'r letting go -since you don't know HOW to do it, because there is information, that hasn't been realized by you yet, that you'r wadded up with resistance, that you try to figure out things like that. So, this is a really good point, that this person is asking: "I've really made peace with the absence of it." -Well, the reason is, because in letting go... in making peace with the absence of it, what you are actually saying is:

"It doesn't need to be here, right here and now."

And there is also some wisdom happening within you, that realizes: In the Vortex, there is no absence of it. There may be absence of seeing it and hearing it and smelling it and tasting it and touching it, but there is no absence of a reality of it.

So, when you make peace with it, you are tuning in to the absolute presence!

And in doing so, you are allowing ideas to flow to you. So (...) think about how the things that you are asking for, are in the gestation-process. They are in the process of BECOMING!

And let yourself know that, and let yourself revel in that, and let yourself be tuned in enough, that you get some ideas about that. So, that you can actually BEGIN making lists of "what my business is BECOMING. And what my new manifestation will be, as a result of this becoming!"

This is the time of Awakening!

This is the time of Becoming!
    This is the time of deliberate Creation on Steroids!
    This is a GOOD TIME!

from the clip Abraham NOW March 31, 2020

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

Because we want you to catch a glimpse of who we see you as. We know who you, are as you came in! And we've seen what life has caused you to become. And we give our undivided attention to your vibrational escrow. And so do all of the resources of the Universe.

And if you don't turn your attention to what's in your vibrational escrow, you cause a splitting

You've got to start looking at the Real You. You've got to stop being so deceptive and looking dishonestly at the temporary you.

And the Authentic You is over there, in vibrational escrow. You see what we're getting at? -
    The Authentic You. The You that Law of Attraction is responding to most powerfully. That's why the stream flows as it does. [Pointing] You're over here. This is who You are. And you're uncomfortable, until the rest of you comes with it. (...)

And most of all you've got to stop feeling, that that's deception! Because where you ARE is the true deception. That's why it feels so bad.
    [huge audience applause]

And there are so many disconnected people willing to help you keep that lie alive.
    But you've come to a new awakening! You're beginning to SEE Who You Really Are. And you know, now you've seen it, you can't go back. You can NEVER resist going with the stream and feel good.

So, that discomfort you feel isn't because you're telling a lie. The discomfort you feel is because you're beating the drum of where you are,

My Dream-Home, in the Vortex:

I stop the deception and look at what IS, ITV.
    ITV, there is space for all my beloved, thrilling, wonderful creative projects. ITV, I live in a sun-soaked home under glass-ceilings, filled with fragrant plants, adoring the change of the seasons, the change of the light, the beauty of the differences, the awesomeness of "being so close to heaven". In my dreamhouse, I mingle the wonderful art-projects of others from all around the world, that I have found on my travels, with my own projects. I literally live in a workshop/atelier, within my own creation and those that I love so very much of others.

It feels fascinating. It is colorful and eclectic. It is artsy and beautiful and fantastic to the eye and the mind, and each piece has a beloved story. I so love my dream-house.

I stop the deception and look at who I am, ITV. In my Vortex- dream-house, I satisfy all my senses, all the time. I adore the play of light and shadow. I adore the fragrances of the trees and flowers and herbs I have planted around my kitchen. I love to walk bare feet all year long, and the beautiful terracotta- and hardwood- and soft carpet floors feel so loving and good on my feet. I love to sense the exquisite mosaic-tiles on my feet.

I love to touch the open wooden surfaces, the plush and the silky velvets. I love to look at the paintings, and at the hand-wiped wall-colors, that are so natural and alive, so different than "just" painted. I LOVE to have deep intense colors in every room, and I love how these colors interplay with each other and bounce off each other. I so love to play with all hues of the rainbow! I so love this sensual, awesome, wonderful ROOMS of life.

I stop the deception and look at who I am, ITV. ITV, I shop for those things that I LOVE, no matter how costly they are. ITV, I don't care for the price, but for the quality of the materials, and the exquisitness of the design, and the skill that went into doing, and the love that a piece is oozing. I so love to choose what is made from ITV! I so love to sense me resonating, and bringing home a piece that thrills me, that seduces me with it's energy, it's beauty, it's fascinating lines, it's stunning materials.

I so love to be part of the exquisite. I so love to share those, that do things in the best way, possible. I love to put my money where the beauty, and the love, and the skill, and the passion are. I so love to live within this ABUNDANCE of goodness, and I love to express my style, my freedom to choose what feels best to me, my power to opt for Paradise. I so love abundance, expressed and impressive- to others and myself, and in that, so inspiring to share the energy of bounty and goodness and boldly shining our light.

I stop the deception and look at who I am with others, ITV. I co-create with likeminded others, and it is SUCH JOY to do so! I love to work with designers and artists and craftsmen and those, who seek for customers of their art. I so love to have an own idea and then bring it to someone who knows to do it, and see how they do. It feels thrilling! I don't have to do it all on my own! I can witness the becoming through others hands. I am thrilled, I am touched, I am showered with appreciation for those, who know how to lay a pebble-mosaic, or who know how to do a bent willow-chair, or how know how to guild a mirror-frame, or who love to draw an exact floor-plan, and who know what I don't know, while I know so much, and it is SUCH JOY to fly high, together.

I am in awe with those who love to scrub and clean, and to witness their dedication! I love watching masters. I love being with them. I love how we acknowledge each other, and enhance each other, and celebrate the time of CREATING. I so love to be with likeminded people, in joy and love and appreciation for our life.

We've been saying to you, that -when you "let go" of something", you'r not letting go of your desire: You'r letting go of the resistance to your desire.

You'r letting go -since you don't know HOW to do it, because there is information, that hasn't been realized by you yet, that you'r wadded up with resistance, that you try to figure out things like that. So, this is a really good point, that this person is asking: "I've really made peace with the absence of it." -Well, the reason is, because in letting go... in making peace with the absence of it, what you are actually saying is:

And there is also some wisdom happening within you, that realizes: In the Vortex, there is no absence of it. There may be absence of seeing it and hearing it and smelling it and tasting it and touching it, but there is no absence of a reality of it.

And in doing so, you are allowing ideas to flow to you. So (...) think about how the things that you are asking for, are in the gestation-process. They are in the process of BECOMING!

And let yourself know that, and let yourself revel in that, and let yourself be tuned in enough, that you get some ideas about that. So, that you can actually BEGIN making lists of "what my business is BECOMING. And what my new manifestation will be, as a result of this becoming!"

This is a GOOD TIME!

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

TRANSFORMING my Family- Dream- Property

I SO LOVE THIS PROCESS!!!! It is such incredible fun to dig my Vortex!!!

...I stop the deception and look at what IS, ITV.
    ITV, there is all this things, and houses, and "gardens" and even relationships, that I want to TRANSFORM. I so love to resonate with a thing and see the potential of it becoming a gem! I am getting so eager and giddy about it, and I adore letting "it flow". I love seeing the beauty, that wants to become! I love sniffing it out. I love seeing "what is there" (ITV!). I love feeeeeling the treasure in the garbage-bin. It's never a close call. It's so CERTAIN. So SURE. It is calling me, and I hear it, and I allow it to FLOW. Ahhhh, this flow! This un-folding. This BECOMING. This blossoming. This pride, this joy, this glow, this awareness, this relief, this awe.

Nothing is more fun, than CreaTING. Allowing, allowing, allowing! Feeling the relief, the awe, the joy of allowing the natural flow.

I stop the deception and look at who I am, ITV.
    In my Vortex, there is not a lot "to do" other than blissfully floating with the Creation, as it unfolds. Guarding it with deep trust and -love. Nurturing it in completely giving up all needs and fears to control or motivate: Relaxing, flowing, allowing. I feel this deliciousness in my body, so easy, so magical, so re-sourcing, yes, allowing source to flow in everything, and fill it up and net it the "source" to grow, to blossom, to shine, to spark, to become, to unfold. It is so EASY. It feels so delicious! It is rejuvenating. It is refilling. resourcing. BECOMING who we all really are.

ITV, there are all this gems, this precious things, and places, and accessoires, and oppportunities. I see them and I feel joy flowing over within me! I love REALIZING them. I feel showered with preciousness and beauty. Gifts are raining down on me, preciousness, abundance, chances, treasures, treasures, treasures!! I touch them and feel so blessed. I feel blessed and seen and known, as this comes to me, and it is SUCH A MATCH. I so love love love rendezvousing with all this awesome treasures, and I so love recognicing them, seeing them as what they really are, and restore them, pamper them, water them, touch them up... and adore them.

I live in a world of gifts and precious treasures, that life has deposed FOR ME to find and surface and allow to become glamorous beautiful beloved revered tokens of triumph.

I stop the deception and look at who I am with others, ITV.
    I love to have those with me, who are a match, who see the beauty as well, and who love to pour their loving gaze, and see things thrive. It is such joy, to see with these loving eyes, together! It is such awe to be skilled together, to see together, to allow together, to repair together from a stance of joy and awe and thankfulness. This is SUCH JOY. This is such beauty. I feel showered with treasures, and I dance in joy and love and thankfulness with those, who see it, too.

This is a GOOD TIME!

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

So, that discomfort you feel isn't because you're telling a lie. The discomfort you feel is because you're beating the drum of where you are, and not letting yourself go

with the Authentic You.

Rendezvousing with the Flowers of this World...

ITV, there is all this STUNNING AMAZING HUGE beauty, that nature performs right now, somewhere, on this physical planet for us. I am stunned! I so love celebrating this. What does a huge amount of flowers mean, to me, to the world, in the context of life being soooo meaningful?

Australias bush-flowers and Capetowns Jacaranda-trees... To me, it means rapture. It means orgasmic awe. It means to be swept off my feet... this is NOT playing small!! This is the grandeur, the awe, the depth of Creation. Myriads and myriads of beautiful parts make a STUNNING one-ness that is so intricate, precious, wonderful and awesome. Yes, actually there are no words for me to really describe that... it feels HUGE in my heart. It takes my breath away.

And then, it makes me soft, and light, and so very very very HAPPY! I feel blessed. I feel showered with Goodness, with perfection. I feel so, so so thankful, and I want even MORE of this And that is exuberant overflow! THANK YOU, LIFE!!!

In my Vortex, there is Southern Englands bluebell-forests in Spring, Provence's lavender fields in Summer and the Autumn- fiery glow of the Arctic Tundras. I SENSE the colors in my skin! I get physical goosebumps just by looking at this incredibly, incredibly beautiful landscapes.

I smell the fierce freshness of the lavender, so herbaceous bold and intense that it feels dazzling, and amazing and stunning to the point that I want to lay there on the dry soil between the shrubs and just BREATHE, breathe, deeply and fully and wholly and take it in, so thankfully and in deepest appreciation.

I smell the incredible sweetness of the bluebells, and sense their soft loving energy in my whole system. Again, I wanna kneel and sit down here and take it in... fully, so thankful, so blessed, showered with love and friendliness and grace

I wrap my scarf tighter around me and curl up in the chill of the tundra and embrace the amazing vast beauty around me... thankful, thankful, thankful to be HERE, and ALIVE. What a gift. What goodness. What Grandness. Thank you, life.

ITV, there is such AMAZING abundance! Isn't that a TREASURE- when the Death valley blooms? When Scotlands rough cliffs wear a coat of thousands of pink flowers?

I am STUNNED. I am blown away. I feel rapture, and deepest thankfulness to see this, and I want to see it even closer, and with my physical eyes. While I feel the magic NOW, anyway! I feel so... THANKFUL, that this exists. It is not only the beauty, it is the WONDER. It is the magic of life, succeeding under all and any conditions. It is this willingness of those tender, fragile flower-souls that thrive under the seemingly impossible conditions.

I am stunned. I am thankful. I am touched. I am in awe. THANK YOU LIFE for showing this, to me.

I feel the LOVE that is there, that MUST be there, when THIS is possible! How else can this be explained, other than by LOVE!? Love, for this planet. Love, for this gae of life. Love, that life IS. I feel such love, and thankfulness, and deep, deep deep APPRECIATION... appreciation for the amazing, unique beauty of all this tiny souls. Love, for the grand fantastic essential ideas that are behind each flower, each plant, each tree, each landscape- THIS PLANET EARTH.

All connected in love, for the sake of expressing and celebrating and dancing together in love... and I am right between them, with them, in them. THANK YOU LIFE.

This is a GOOD TIME!

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

So, that discomfort you feel isn't because you're telling a lie. The discomfort you feel is because you're beating the drum of where you are, and not letting yourself go

with the Authentic You.

My Country of Birth.
    Memory-lane-Trip to Canada:
    From Albertas Prairie, through Rocky-Mountains and Cascades, to British Columbias Sunshine-Coast and Pacific Ocean.

ITV, there is my huge love for my country of birth. I was not raised there, but for years, I visited, and my years of growing up are filled with precious memories. Now, it's ITV, to show my children and grandchildren "where I'm coming from". In my Vortex, I visit the places I love most, and I visit my mother. In my Vortex, I bring my uncle, who once shared my father as a Lumber Jack in British Columbia's forests. I bring my cousin and his family, to learn to know his Canadian cousins and great-cousins.

In the Vortex, I take them on a trip from the Prairie to the Pacific Shore of Canada. We celebrate together the memory-lane, our ancestors and extended family, this beautiful country, and LIFE ITSELF. They belong all to those people that are most close to my heart... and I am with them, in this, together.

It feels magic. It feels so meaningful. It feels as a grand experience. It feels... right! It feels so right, and big, and awesome, and so good. It feels as a marriage made in heaven. It feels inspired. It feels wonderful.

In my Vortex, we all embrace the incredible vastness of the Canadian Prairie. We smell the dry soil, we smell the fragrant wild sage bushes. We visit the tiny hut where my beloved great-uncle, the brother of my Opi, lived with his family and 5 children. We meet at the families farm and ride together over the land, and it is SO MEANINGFUL. It feels FREE. It feels CONNECTED. It feels like showered with bliss. We dip our hands and toes into Lake Louise, and into the ice cold creeks of the Rockies. We smell the fragrance of the cedars, and see the beauty of the coast, and it touches our souls. It feels so GOOD. It feels deep and blessed and incredibly thankful to be part of all of THIS.

ITV, there is us, driving in 3 comfortable vans, and staying in the most beautiful and comfortable hotels, we fly with floatplanes and celebrate the memory of me, accomplishing my Private Pilote's License in the Prairie. We eat the most delicious meals in elegant restaurants, but we also enjoy down-to-earth burgers with 7 up and Poutine.
    When I was there, the Poutine -from Quebec on the other side of the country- was not yet common in the western side, and I love the story of it's names origin,
    "a va faire une maudite poutine" ("This will be a great mess"). Exactly! But this, too, feels RICH to me. Just as terribly sweet ice-cream-sundaes and dining on plastic-seats in a road-side-inn. It feels like precious memory, and also it feels like embracing expansion. It feels like fun. It feels like huge, awesome freedom- the freedom to experience, to try and to fail- or become a huge success, and nobody really knows why.

I am ready to celebrate my father who came to Canada to wash gold and find gemstones, and he really did, and he also found his life's adventure- even it turned out all differently than maybe planned. I celebrate the ABUNDANCE of life, and I love having my family with me, and accept the abundance, and love it, and feel blessed, as well.

In my Vortex, I cherish my exact place of birth deliberately, I take my time, we intensely celebrate it with an extra fine dinner, and a river rafting-experience. This "name" now will forever feel wonderful for me, and my beloveds. It will always bring a smile on our faces!

In the Vortex, there is so much unconditional love. On this trip, we celebrate LOVE, and together, macing miracles happen. We look at the wanted sides of what was, what is and what will be, and we find so much harmony in that. We write a new history. In my Vortex, my mother has a wonderful time with her granddaughter and her great-grandchildren, and her brother- and with me. In my Vortex, we make deep, loving, beautiful peace. In my Vortex, the cousins and us establish a new beautiful, thriving relationship, that will flourish and bring new journeys and so much fun! In our all Vortex is us, inspiring each other, and feeling blessed by each other, and being so thankful to have this special, precious roots, in this beautiful world.

In the Vortex, this is all bliss. And I embrace it, with all my heart, and trust the perfect timing and unfolding.

This is a GOOD TIME!

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

with the Authentic You.

Jeepology: Freedom, Adventure and traveling the Outdoors!

ITV, there is an incredible, yet not tapped FREEDOM.
    A freedom to be with- and in nature, in effortless, wonderful, delightful ways. Maybe there will be solutions that I can't yet conjure, from where I am, and what I can see. So far.

And here, I LOVE my Jeep! I so love my own Jeep and the year I am now driving it, and I loved the Italy-trip we did with the Jeep of my son, and his roof-tent. We get EVERYWHERE, and it is SO COMFORTABLE.
    In my Vortex, there is so much more of this! In my Vortex, there is sleeping on the cliffs over the ocean, and picnicing on top of the mountains, and driving through creeks and crawling up in the rocks.

It feels so FREE. It feels so capable. Capable and awesome and FUN! It feels adventurous and capable and safe and wonderful. It feels so good.

In my Vortex, there is adventure and nature skin-deep. I see the gushing water, and I feel the spray on my skin. I see the creek flowing around the tires, and I feel the safe grip of my car, being an awesome driving island, always there for us. I sit on top of the roof while we drive through lush light-dappled forests. I smell the freshly mowed grass through all the open doors. I am IN NATURE. I love the ease of this. I love the opportunity of it! I love the wonderful opportunity to do all what hikers can do, which I can't- yet.

I love how it is SO comfortable! I love, that when we are tired, we simply pop up the tent, and go to sleep. I so love this awesome, awesome freedom and luxury.

ITV, there is the treasures of cooking right there in nature, with the herbs on the floor, and the fish we got fresh from the creek. It's a treasure to hear the waves and the wind and the trees. It's a tresure, to feel the morning mist and see the fireflies at night. A TREASURE, so precious, so awesome, so special, so wonderful! The views are inestimable, priceless, invaluable!

The fragrances of nature are most precious, beyond all you could ever buy in a hotel. The light is so precious, the sunlight, the twilight, the myriads of stars, and even the thunderstorms. There is nothing than this, and I value it SO HIGH, so good, so wanted, so precious.

In my Vortex, there are those who are a match to share this specific dreams. I am with beloved DH, who inspired me with his dream about that, and I am so beyond thankful for it! I am with my beloved son, who purchased the first Jeep in our family, and my daughter in law, who insisted on purchasing the roof-tent. I am sitting with them at the campfire, cooking our food, in joy, in fun, in deep peaceful silence.

I love how the men enjoy the driving, and the adventurous trials, and I love how we women enjoy the journeys, the cooking, the laughing and gazing into the sky.

I so love to jeep! I SO LOVE to explore life with an all terrain vehicle. THANK YOU LIFE FOR THAT.

This is a GOOD TIME!

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

with the Authentic You.

The Awe of Cruising!

In my Vortex, there is ADVENTURE. And also, there is awesome, wonderful LUXURY!
    I so love it both. I love the glamorous, rich, full, comfortable travel on a luxurious huge cruiseship.
    And I also love the "authentic" experiencing of TRULY sailing, on an oldfashioned stunning, beautiful wooden yacht, on a breathtaking giant windjammer, on a modern sleek fascinating catamaran. I LOVE to see them in the harbor, and I love seeing them setting sails, and I love the fragrance of the sea, and I adore the hissing of the boat cutting through the waves, and I adore the flapping of the sails when they are turned into the wind, and I love the spray of the water on my skin.

I love that I have experienced "sailing" on a cruise-ship, and SAILING on a sailboat. I want more of that, and it IS in my Vortex!! It's DONE: More of this way of awesome travel, seing the world from the water-side, getting to see the small harbors, hearing the seagulls, smelling the seaweed, and experiencing the glamorous life on the giants of the oceans. I see so much MORE of that. It is SO GOOD.

In my Vortex, there is life on the seas! In my Vortex, there is ocean and huge lakes and shores and coastlines, by day and at night. I just love this fascinating experience of having your life on the water! I adore those people who managed to find solutions for us human landlubbers, to not only survive but BASK on the water!

I love the waves. I love the wind. I love the sea-life. I love the luxury. I love the beauty. It feels soooo FREE. It is light. It is aware. It is fresh. It is fascinating.

ITV, there is GLAMOUR! In my Vortex, there is lights and glistening spray and majestic sights and awesome, awesome beauty. I see the people, who so well know what to do. I adore those, who master this business, and it's so easy to trust them, I feel such deep thankfulness for their beingness. I adore the outstanding quality of the food, and it's fantastic variety and... quantity! I so enjoy the glitz all around, the awesome wood, the beautiful brass, the masterfully designed vessels. I adore the celebration, the fun of "dancing" on a really high level. I enjoy the Love-feasts that I have experienced, and ITV, there is so much MORE OF THOSE. I feel soo joyfully high on life, extraordinary, de-lighted, thrilled, bubbly, happy, elated!

In my Vortex, there are those, who have the same dreams, who dance with me! I meet the musicians that share their wonderful skills with me, the guitar-man who sings Billy Joels songs, while the seagulls fly across and above and through the scene. I hear the singer who serenades with her awesome breathy voice, while she accompanies herself on the piano. We all get the goosebumps! We are so thankful for all those people from all over the world, who share their skill and mastership, for the favor of us all.

I so enjoy to share this all with my beloved mate. We are so in this, together. This is SO GOOD. So deep, so full. This feels sooo wonderful.

Closure of an Abe- Cruise

You are cradled here, in this vessel of wellbeing on an ocean of love, on a planet of never ending expansion, in a universe of unfolding, in a moment in time, that we will acknowledge is as good as it gets.

You could not be more worthy. You need justify it not. You are perfect as you stand and ever expanding to more. And there is no end to the joyous expansion that is YOU. In this moment of free floating, and in this energy of flowing, there is not separation worth mentioning between the source that is us- and the flesh that is you.

Your physical world is varied. There are interests- wanted, and not. But there is nothing that is before you that will not be beneficial to you. So, you can release- here and now- all worry and concern, because you have established a frequency that makes it possible to say to you unequivocally and with all knowledge that we hold:

That EVERYTHING from this point forwards is working out, for you.

Dollars will flow more easily. Fewer words will be required. Your children will understand you, your strangers will accept you and your friends will join you in the elevator.

There is great love here, for you!

Australian/New Zealand Cruise 2011

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

with the Authentic You.

The Peace and Joy of paddling...

In my Vortex, there is paddling on the most wonderful waters of this world!
    I SO ENJOY all the inspiration that came to me through my beloved man. I had no idea about the joy of "being on the water", before I was with him, and his thrill about living life in other elements. He so loves to white-water kayak, to drive his self-made canoe, to find his way in gushing creeks. And he took me, with him. And I so learned to love this other perspective, this other view-point, this different stance, this delightful NEWNESS. And now, there is- based upon what I lived and experienced, and learned to know, so much even MORE of this in my blessed Vortex. I so love to flow downstream- in it, and with it, and towards it!

In my Vortex, there is thrilling, fascinating, wonderful full-body experience in boats. In my Vortex, I see Venice from the water line. In my Vortex, I paddle through Austrians underground glacier- sea in Hintertux. In my Vortex, I feel the spray of awesome waterfalls. In my Vortex, I float within the fantastic emerald waters of Slowenia's Soca. I feel the icecold waters on my skin. I feel the splashing that soaks my wetsuit. I take in the magic, low standing, golden midsummer-night-light, while paddling the fjords of Norway.

I am thrilled by looking at things in such a different way. I love the fresh breeze that is almost always there, on the water. I so love this feeling of being carried, being taken downstream, of trusting and "going with the flow".

ITV, there are TREASURES to be experienced in a boat on the water! I float silently on the golden waters of a still lake in the sunset. I float through the fantastic peacock- colors of the dappled ocean, when the evening comes in. I am in awe in the night about bioluminescent waters, the sea of stars, das Meeresleuchten. And I hold my breath because of this awesome gifts, this perfect, perfect gifts, this magic rendezvouses, that life has to offer. I am THERE. I experience the bliss. I experience the awe of this once-in-a-time moments. I feel showered with bliss...

it is so rich, so beautiful, so stunning. SO GOOD.

In my Vortex, there are this moments, where we all hold our breath, when a tiny mouse crosses the creek right in front of us, her cute tail held out of the water like a itsy bitsy flag-post. ITV, I rendezvous with the otters, and the beavers, that swim along my boat. ITV, the ducks are accompanying me and my beloveds, who are on the water with me together. Seals rear their funny cute heads, so close, I could pet them. Playful, happy dolphins swim by, small silvery fish, and even huge majestic humpback whales come close, and say hello.

Life is incredible. Life is beyond what we think would be "normal". Life feels so good, so loved, so loving, so ONE, so skin-deep, while I float downstream, breathe in deeply and feel PURE BLISS.

This is a GOOD TIME!

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

with the Authentic You.

...Mysterious, Incredible India.

In my Vortex, there is the exploration of countries and nations and cultures that I yet have no real idea of- the just CALL me, and thrill me. They are "there", and I feel their beauty and grandeur and wonderful goodness, and I just make my way to them gently, slowly, respectfully.

It feels thrilling and it feels incredibly adventurous. It means to stretch- and open myself, to allow in what FEELS good and be very respectful towards myself as well, and not swallow the wanted with the unwanted. It feels AWARE. It feels interested and even eager. It feels careful. It feels very self-centered and listening inside. It feels wonderful and awesome, and it feels as balancing, and giving over to source, in bold ways.

In my Vortex, there is the exploration of incredibly bold sensations, that I never experienced before. It feels thrilled. It feels in awe about the beauty, the depth, the intensity. I feel eager and thrilled to expose myself to the wanted sides of it. It feels like tuning and slowly, carefully deciphering. It feels like trusting source, and trusting my Vortex, and being stunned every step along the journey.

It is SO MUCH. It is so INTENSE. It is endless, endless, endless! Uncontrollable. And, it does not need to be controlled, I enjoy it as eating an elephant: One bite, at a time. So good. So absolutely manageable. So overflowingly awesomely GOOD.

ITV, there is an abundance of beauty and goodness and awe and wonder that is absolutely indescribable. This richness of stones cut into lace, this abundance of wonderful hues that play off each other This Abundance, abundance, abundance of layered beauty, of the beauty and amount of colors and ornaments and nuances and shapes and PEOPLE... it is close to overwhelming, and it is such a treasure trove to allow within me.

It is ABUNDANCE. Bounty, bigness, overflow, and each tiniest particle is so very very very precious. I am curious to explore it. I am curious to allow it in deeper, to be blessed by it, inspired by it, thankful for it, overwhelmed by it in a very very good way. MORE IS MORE.

In my Vortex, there is the love for all this billions of people. All their hopes and dreams, and all their wellbeing. i look beyond the sheer masses and see the single incredibly lovable soul, that is precious beyond measure. I feel my heart swell in so much love, and I focus intensely on that.

No judgements, no attempt to control, I give in to the sheer goodness, the awesome experience of being swept off my feet, of trusting wellbeing and allowing it to take me, bold, big and BEAUTIFUL. It is SO MUCH! SO MUCH. A shower of goodness. A hurricane of grace.

This is a GOOD TIME!

I stop the Deception!

I stop the deception.

[huge audience applause]

with the Authentic You.

Sightseeing, Offroad- and Paragliding Tour around- and through the Western Alps

In my Vortex, there is the fulfillment of a dream of decades. I remember DH when he was yet my fiance, 17 year old, telling me about the small half forgotten solitary old military-roads in the Western Alps, and how much he would love to explore where those roads lead.

I so love that this is coming into "vicinity" for us, again! I love to couple it with my own desire to explore the beautiful cities with such big momentum, beyond the fairytale-like names that roll of my tongue as candy, of Lyon, Lausanne, Geneve, Zurich, or Turin. And even more, of MontBlanc, the famous, majestic, highest mountain-massif in Europe, and the Matterhorn, the probably most impressive looking peak I know. It feels so curious to ponder. It feels giddy and eager and exciting to go there. I know, this trip is in my Vortex, and I just love discovering it deeper, and maybe finetune it as I go.

In my Vortex, there is awesome food from the countries of France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland and Austria! In my Vortex, I smell the bonfire on top of a mountain, and I also sit on the shore of Lake Como and I ENJOY. I love the variety. I adore this abundance of choices. I adore the wonderful physical sensations.
    I feel the dizziness, when I'm at a really high altitude. I see this incredibly different way, from peak to peak, it's so clear and surreal in the same time.

I smell the fresh air. I hear the sounds of nature in my roof tent. In the early morning, after I wake up, I get the goosebumps when I look out of the tent... this views. This astonishing grandeur. This thrilling arcane small roads. This thrill, this pride, to tackle this in this adventurous way! This fascinating, fascinating landscapes. I smell the sparse herbs, that have such intense aromas. I adore catching a sunray, that feels even more intense, in this hights.

I so love the mountains. I so love this trip.

ITV, there is this indescribable beauty, bigness, boldness and beauty of nature. This bigness is so physically palpable! It feels MASSIF! Literally. What an ABUNDANCE. What an abundance of power and grandness and highness and boldness.

I so resonate with this. I feel so deeply, and highly and vastly thankful to be here. To take my time, and very very slowly embrace this moments. It feels BOLD. It feels so very wonderfully intense. It feels wide. It feels intimate with natures grandiosity. It feels like, here ist's us, and source. Us, so close to the skies! ...It's me and ME. And I so love this awesome, special, wonderful luxury.

In my Vortex, there is awesome moments of paragliding for my beloved. I so feel him, being happy! I so see him, fulfilling his dream. And I so enjoy that, myself! It's such an old dream, that it became our mutual history to dream it! I feel so close to him. I feel us so in this, together. I feel such joy, in seeing this whole adventure, us, in a Jeep, camping wild, with the most amazing views into this awesome, fantastic mountainsides.

Ohhh, It feels so eager. It feels so WILD! It feels like coming home, together.

This is a GOOD TIME!