Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: Money / Vibrational Currency

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Speeding to the manifestation,
    rather than enjoying the manifesting.

Abe:
    You said you wanted to talk about creating and you wanted to talk about creation, and you wanted to talk about manifesting and you wanted to talk about manifestation, but what you're doing (and a lot of people do it) is: you have decided what you want to be manifested, and then your logical mind tries to find a fast path to that manifestation. And since the money isn't already there, then that gets in your way.
    So the reason it's in your way is, because

you're too heavy on the manifestation and not focused enough on the deliciousness of the manifesting!

You can tell - when you start feeling impatience of time, you can tell that

you're trying to speed to the manifestation,
    rather than enjoy the manifesting.

Q:
    ...The day by day, minute by minute joy of creating.

A:
    It's not just moving toward that magnificent home site, it's moving toward so many things that are pleasing to you! Not just that - that, too, but not just that.

This is the reason that when we talk to you all about creating, we want you to realize that you never get it done and you never get it wrong, and you can't get it wrong because it's never done. But the never done part hangs you up, because you want it to be done. Because you want to get there, to enjoy it. And we want to say to you:

we want you to be on an ever-unfolding path of becoming.

We want that house on the Kaanapali Shore of Maui to never be finished, because in its becoming, it is still life-giving, where in its having become, then it needs remodeling.
    (Fun)

Q:
    So it's creating a life-style.

A:
    You have to move the furniture around- for no reason!

Q:
    So, is it more about creating a lifestyle and a feeling of sitting there, meditating?

A:
    "Life-style" feels like me in my body, living a style. Let's just call it creating a life flow, creating a life feeling. Let's call it satisfaction.

"I loved being there, I loved seeing it, I loved taking it all in, I loved feeling the energy of it, I loved the influence that that island had on my being, I love the wellbeing that is there and our ability to focus, and the influence that that place had on me. I have been influenced, I've become infected with the vibration of Maui! It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it. I and that island are now one; we are a vibrational match to one another."

There's such satisfaction in knowing that - satisfaction in the memory of it, satisfaction in the becoming of it.

When you find a moment in time where you feel that satisfaction, and you sit in it and contemplate it and enjoy it and acknowledge it, and let its influence really influence you - let yourself become one with it - it's yours forever; it will never go away, and so other things will lead you to it.

But it's not just that one thing that gives you that - let all of the things in your world give you that.

Let your film making give you that, let your baby give you that, let your mate give you that, let your neighbors give you that - let so many things lead you to that place, because it's the vibrational frequency that we're talking about; it's not the subject, it's the frequency. Lots of things will lead you to that frequency, and once you own that frequency, once that frequency is home - not Maui! -

once that frequency is home, then those vibrations must turn to those things. It just has to be.

~Abraham speaking in San Rafael, CA on February 17, 2018 "A Mansion In Hawaii"

Until you really, really, really mean it,
    that you want to feel good,
    until you really, really, really mean it,
    that you care about how you feel,
    that you know you're a vibrational being,
    and that Law of Attraction is responding to your vibration,

that you are broadcasting,
    until you catch yourself in the middle of a broadcast
    and continue it on purpose
    because it feels good, but
    slow it down on purpose
    because it doesn't feel good, once you do that,

you're a deliberate creator,
    and unless you do that,
    you are a creator by default.

Abe

Abraham:
    As much money is coming to you -we're saying money!-, financial abundance is coming to you as you are asking for, and are allowing. But what's interesting, as in our earlier conversation, you're motivating yourself to the asking rather than inspiring yourself to the asking.

So it's not a clear, open thing that's going on! Because in the worrying about what you're gonna do with it, or where it's going to come from, you block the flow of it.

So, if you could just concentrate on the fact, that the flow exists!

And on the fact, that there IS a path of least resistance that is available to you, right here and now, if you could just acknowledge that you have the ability to get on this path and you have the ability to receive the flow!

Instead of worrying about where it's gonna be, when it's gonna be, who's gonna bring it, where it's gonna come from, how long it's going to last, how big it's gonna be. When you ask those questions that make you wobble, then you don't do either one of those two things:

-you don't hook up to the energy,
    -and you don't flow it towards something that is meaningful to you.

That was a big economic discussion, but how does it translate into something that you do something about? -It doesn't translate into how you do something about, it translates into how you feel about money.

You gotta feel like there's plenty of it out there, and there's a lot of it earmarked for you. You gotta feel that way- because it IS that way, and then you gotta figure out how to figure out… gotta figure out how you gotta figure out…

you gotta feel your way to it.

And it's on the path of least resistance, it’s not on the path of hardship, it’s not on the path of struggle, it's not on the path of determination or effort! It's not on the path of motivation.

It’s on the path of inspiration. -You gotta tune into the path, you see.
    To the path of inspiration.

So, we have some questions for you, we asked you some earlier, you were quiet about it, we want you to be more bold in your response now.

-Do you believe in infinite intelligence?
    Audience: Yes.

Abraham: And do you believe in infinite abundance?

Abraham: And do you believe that you’ve carved out a path of abundance for yourself?

Abraham: Do you understand that your Vortex holds that path?

Abraham: Do you believe that the path will be inspired to you?

Abraham: Do you think you'll get there, with worry?
    Audience: No.

Abraham: How are you gonna get there? How are you gonna find the trail? How are you gonna find that path? You’re gonna worry your way to it? You’re gonna struggle your way to it? You’re gonna take courses on how to find, on what does the world want?

(mocking) "Yeah, this graduating class needs to be really good at this, because someone has prophesied that there's gonna be a lot of that wanted later… you want to do that? No… do you want to do that? No… well, you better want to do that, because that's where all the money's going to be later, so you better figure out how to get good at doing something that you don't want to do, because that's where the economy is going..." ...ahhhhh…..ahhhh…..!!!

What do you wanna do? What you wanna do?

You've lived long enough, none of you were born yesterday. What do you wanna do?
    What do you like to do?

Do you believe that you can serve doing something that’s fun to do?

Abraham: Do you believe that you can find satisfaction in what you do?

Do you believe that you know what some of those things are? Do you believe that they're cued up in your vortex already? Do believe that there's a path already laid out for you, that you're just reaching for the inspiration to? Yeah …yeah…

So how do you find that path? This is the question of all questions. How you find the path? Think about it …
    (Singing dudududu dudududu dududu dudududu (like the timer song on jeapordy.. audience laughs) -How do you find the path? (Singing) dudududu dudududu dudududu...

-You don't find the path, the path finds you.
    It’s an inspired path, it’s not a motivated path.

Asheville, NC, 2014.05.03

Do you care for the joyful longevity of your relationship with money?

It requires continual deliberate focusing upon the positive aspects of any relationship,
    to maintain the good-feeling productivity of it over time.

You cannot allow your "now" thoughts to drift toward unwanted,
    without having both current and future negative impact upon the object of your attention.

Abe