Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are there "spiritual lessons"? -Quotes

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Are there "spiritual lessons"? -Quotes

HS asks about what the spiritual lesson is, when you are deceived.

Abe:
    No one is offering you a LESSON, because no one has decided where you need to be, in relationship to where you are!

YOU are the one, who is- through life experience, setting the bar for yourself!
    You are the one who is creating the Vortex Version, and so it is ONLY the distance between what you have become, and what you are allowing yourself to be, that equals your life experience.

from the clipAbraham Hicks. What's the spiritual lesson when you are deceived?

This business of "learning-lessons" in Life is a figment of man's disconnected imagination. 'Lesson' implies somebody else has figured it all out and you are being tested and tried, in order to see if you can now achieve the same status that somebody else has figured out. You say: 'God knows what's right', 'God has it all figured out'.

And we say, YOU are the creators out here on the Leading-Edge of Thought!

The Universe is not in the business to teach anyone a lesson. The Universe is just RESPONDING to your SIGNAL, to your VIBRATION, and matching you up with similar events, people and things.

Phoenix, Arizona / March 20, 1999

This quote wants to come here...

If you knew everything was really all right, and that it always has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future.

Everything is really so very all right! If you could believe and trust that, then, immediately everything would automatically and instantly become all right.

Excerpted from Silver Springs, MD on 4/11/99

Todays 10 Good Ideas of Source
    (instead of the 10 Commandments)

Jerry:
    If you were a “burning bush” …and I would like some guidance for my people, do you have “10 commandments” that you would offer?

Abraham:
    We have 10 good ideas. We would not command anyone to do anything. We would offer that which we have found to be a very good way of life. So, a commandment is what NOT to do! Rather than telling you what NOT to do, we will tell you what we do.

* Seek joy – first and foremost.

* Seek reasons to laugh.

* See reasons to offer words of praise – to self and others.

* See beauty in nature, beasts and other humans.

* Seek reasons to love. In every segment of every day – look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of love.

* Seek that which uplifts you.

* Seek opportunity to offer that which uplifts another.

* Seek a feeling of Well-being.

* Know that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.

* Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things, or to not do any of these things – for it is, without exception, your choice in every moment of every day.

That is the recipe for eternal joy. And it will provide a format for a life of dramatic, magnificent creating also. That feels like the “bottom line” to you: “How much success, or how much acclaim, how much value can I offer here and now?”

And we are wanting you to understand, is that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.

-Abe, A New Beginning II pp. 217-218.

You didn´t come here to fix things that are broken, or to know things that you don´t know.

You came, because life on the path of least resistance is a delicious state of being!

-And you are in love with life, and you are in love with you, and you are in love with being in love with life.

Abe

(thank you lemon for the quote)

"Get happy!!"

Have we made our explanation too complicated? *Laughter* (annoyed, tired voice)
    “I’ve been studying your work since 1990. I’m trying really hard to remember your words.”

So we want to give them to you in an easier to remember format.

Get Happy,
    *Laughter*
    in any way you can.
    *Cheering and Clapping*

If you have to run away from home, do it. If you have to go to the beach every day, do it. Do anything that you can do to get happy. In most cases, it does not involve action, because in most cases, if you take action in your effort to get happy, some boom drops on you, like you get fired and then you don’t have any money or something like that.

Get happy in your mind.
    Find a way to make such peace with where you are that you allow your gap to close. That’s what getting happy is. It’s making peace with where you are, because if you make peace with where you are this vortex, that is spinning, will suck you right into the perfection of all of it.

Get happy.
    Simplistic, we know. That’s why we write so many books. But then all of those books, you say
    (annoyed bored voice) “oh, there’s so much to learn. Look at all of these pages. There’s so much to learn. All of these emotions that I didn’t even know that I had. All of these laws, all of these laws. Look at all of these laws. Universal Laws! What in the hell is vibration anyway? I don’t understand. Ask and it is given, that’s bullshit. I’ve been asking!! Where’s my stuff?! Where’s MY stuff?! I’ve been asking. Where’s My Stuff?”*huge laughter*

So we give you all of the words and you say “way too many words” and we say get happy -and you say “oh, too simplistic.” And we say: Really. Really, all you gotta do is just find a reason to feel good.

In other words, that conversation we just had, that was better than the whole seminar put together. You laughed. You know it’s true! There isn’t anything that is written here that you didn’t know the day you were born. We’re just reminding you of it. You can tell every time that you enter into a conversation that you know isn’t going well for you, you can feel it.

You can feel when you’re defeating yourself. You can feel when you’re bolstering yourself. You can feel when you’re uplifting another. You can feel when you’re deflating another. You know this stuff. You KNOW this stuff! You have just, over time, lowered your standards of how you’re willing to feel. You’ve gotten used to being ornery. You’re not deliberate about feeling good because you don’t understand the power of feeling good, you see.

We’re not talking about laughing hee haw off the wall. We’re talking about feeling interested in things. We’re talking about waking up and being glad that you’re awake and glad that you’re alive and looking out across the landscape and wanting to see what’s there. We’re talking about seeing things and feeling interested in them.

We’re talking about having a conversation with someone across the table and devouring every word and loving the conversation that you’re having. We’re talking about looking into the eyes of children and babies and animals and lovers and feeling the fullness of who you are. We’re talking about getting tuned in, tapped in, turned on and seeing the world through the eyes of your total self rather than this fragmented one, you see.

...Just....chill...out!!!!

-Abraham-Hicks Workshop, Los Angeles, California 8/17/08
    from the clip "Abraham Hicks- get Happy!"

You will never get anything really "done", and nobody really takes score.
    Because, Life is supposed to be fun, now now now!

All is well, and you will never get it done.
    Life is supposed to be fun!

No one is taking score of any kind, and if you will stop taking score so much, you will feel a whole lot better — and as you feel a whole lot better, more of the things that you want right now will flow to you.

You will never be in a place where all of the things that you are wanting will be satisfied right now, or then you could be complete — and you never can be.

This incomplete place that you stand is the best place that you could be. You are right on track, right on schedule. Everything is unfolding perfectly. All is really well.
    Have fun. Have fun. Have fun!

Excerpted from Tucson, AZ on 2/20/01

(you ask...) "So, why am I who I am, and why am I born to who I am born to, and why is it set up the way it is set up?"

We say,
    For the fun of it. For the joy of it. For the expansion of it. For the growth of it. For the difference in it. For the desire producing value in it.

Excerpted from Tarrytown, NY - Saturday, October 17th, 1998

Stop the seriousness

You became so SERIOUS on your path, that you stopped having FUN, ALONG THE WAY! Fun, along the way, fun along the way!

You´ve got serious along the way. Serious- along the way. Oh, sooo serious along the way. You´ve got competitive, along the way, You´ve got DETERMINED along the way. And you´ve got beaten up, along the way!

You meant to have fun, along the way!

You meant to have fun, along the way. Clarity, along the way. You meant to vasculate on the EGS from clarity to agility, to humor... you meant to have FUN.

You meant to have clarity. You didn´t mean to fix problems- You meant to find solutions. You didn´t mean to wrestle problems to the ground and kill them-

you meant them to LEAD YOU, on the merry, joyful chase of unfolding!

Abraham Hicks - Long Beach CA 2015-02-14

"...I must have done something wrong
    because I stand here not in a good feeling place right now
    so I must be being punished for something."

-We say: No! Just have more fun! Be more playful.

Phoenix, Dec. 2012