Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What IS resistance?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Freedom, Religion and Pushing Against

No one experiences freedom until they stop pushing against others.
    The only thing that binds you is the pushing against that which is unwanted.

And so, if a religion could just be excited about what it is, or a person within a religion could just speak with appreciation about what it is, without justifying what it is by pushing against everything else, then each religion, in all of its difference, could be just exactly what you’re reaching for.

Excerpted from Boca Raton, FL on 12/8/01

All Unwanted can be described as "Emptiness of Source".

We ESPECIALLY like the words "feeling of Emptiness" to describe what ALL negative emotions feel like. Because that´s the most descriptive word for "negative emotion"! It means: "I am disallowing something that belongs to me, something that I really AM. Something, that resonates with me. I am disallowing it, in this moment, for some reason."

And it isn´t very important to figure out what that reason is!
    It´s SO MUCH MORE important to figure out, that it´s the emptiness or the disallowing of the WHOLE OF WHO I AM!

Not what I´m using as the excuse to not alow it. Because there are endless things, that you could give the reason why you´r feeling negative emotion! But what it always always always always- not 1 exception in all of the Universe, what it ALWAYS means is:

"I´m taking a stance right now- and I have the right to do it- that my IB is NOT taking now!"

-And once you understand the relativity between your perspective as this magnificent human, out here on the leading edge, and your IB´s perspective, as this magnificent nonphysical being, right out here on the leading edge WITH you- you´r not out here all by yourself! You came WITH YOUR IB!-

And your IB is all over you. All about what you´r about. Triumphant with you. Every time when you know what you don´t want, your IB also knows what you do want. Iow, you are sifting and sorting and evolving and becoming WITH your IB, all day long, all day long, all day long.

But when you decide that this empty feeling that you feel it about something other than your relationship with your IB, then you have give up your guidance-system! You´ve given up your ability to ever come into alignment. And when you assign it to that person, or this thing that happened to me, or this thing that might happen to me- as you assign it to the government, or you assign it to a parent, or you assign it to a relationship-

-as you assign it to ANYTHING OTHER than your vibrational relationship with who-you-are, than you are out there on the bleeding edge.

There is no way you can sort that out! Because there is always gonna be something else that gets your attention, that you THINK is the reason that you feel this way, THAT ISN´T THE REASON YOU FEEL THIS WAY.

from the clipAbraham Hicks 2019 No Ads 🎄 Emptiness and disagreements 🎄 Greek cruise

Rest seems like a nice contrast to overwhelment, but enthusiasm is always chosen over rest.

The only thing that ever makes you tired or bogs you down is resistance.

Excerpted from Lincroft, NJ on 10/15/96

Overwhelment is about you not being up to speed with what you told the Universe that you want.
    The Universe is yielding to you. You’re just not ready to receive it right now.

Excerpted from Philadelphia, PA on 5/13/02

Because others cannot vibrate in your experience, they cannot affect the outcome of your experience. They can hold their opinions,

but unless their opinion affects your opinion,

their opinion matters not at all. A million people could be pushing against you and it would not negatively affect you unless you push back. That million people pushing against you, are affecting their millions of vibrations. They are affecting what happens in their experience!

They are affecting their point of attraction, but it does not affect you unless you push against them.

Excerpted from Orlando, FL on 2/21/98

The list of what you will give up, on your way to your fulfillment

- You are going to give up your need to justify your existence through "hard work".
    And you are going to replace it with the intelligence that creates worlds.

- You are going to be giving up your your concern about how ANYONE ELSE views you.
    Because, they don´t have time to focus upon you specifically enough, to get the real picture, anyway! So you just have to give up about what anyone thinks about what you are doing.

- And most important of all: You are going to give up -in large part- your attention to OUTCOMES.
    And instead you enjoy THE UNFOLDING! And that´s the biggest piece of all. Never mind how it turns out, it´s GOTTA turn out good, if THIS feels good! If THIS feels good, it´s gonna be good, over there! If THIS feels good, it will feel good, over there.

But I don´t care how it turns out over there, because THIS FEELS GOOD!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - When you're burned out

It´s not necessary to suffer, in order to give birth to desires!

It’s not necessary for you to exacerbate your contrast with struggle in order to get it into a higher place. It is not necessary to suffer in order to give birth to desire.

But when you have suffered and you have given birth to desire, so what? You’ve got a desire. Turn your attention to the desire. Think about where you’re going and never mind where you’ve been. Don’t spend any more time justifying any of that stuff.

Excerpted from San Antonio, TX on 4/21/01

Impatience comes because you´r having an ulterior motive

HS is getting impatient with losing weight.

Abe:
    That impatience is a tripping point, isn´t it, because it´s an INDICATION of resistance. And it´s certainly natural to have... but, the key really is, if the processes or the effort are offered in order to improve a condition- THEN awareness of the condition is constantly in your vibration. And that slows EVERYTHING down, slows the progress down! So, it´s hard to do, under these conditions-

But the key is to reach for the vibration of ALIGNMENT, apart from anything that you´r trying to accomplish with it.

This is the most interesting thing about this deliberate creation, and the KEY to hearing this lies in this brief analogy: When you do something in order to effect THAT, then the fact that it hasn´t yet been effected, gets in your way. When you do something NOT to accomplish THAT, or not to effect THAT, but because it feels just GOOD to do it- now you´r on the right path!

It´s the MOTIVE! It´s the MOTIVE, that gets in the way.

-"I´m loving you, because I´m supposed to." Or,
    -"I´m doing this, because it will accomplish THAT." Or,
    -"I´m going to work, because work brings me money, and THEN the money will make me happy!"
    -SO BACKWARDS!!!

-"I´m working for the joy of interacting with others."
    -"I´m working for the fun of my own, personal expansion."
    -"I go to work, because it´s nice to interplay with others! I like to have a point of focus, because I like the expansion of my being. And, oh, by the way: All this pleasure is also producing dollars."

You feel how you take the resistant part out of it? And so, so many are now willing to do a process... we always enjoy it, when there is a physical manifestation, because the physical manifestation usually inspires the desire to do something about it.

But usually the desire is to change the manifestation, so that I can feel better, and that trips you up, every single time!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks Start Telling Life Treats me Good Story

You can’t take sides against anything. If you would just leave the “against” part out; if you would just be one who is for things – you would live happily ever after…

Excerpted from North Los Angeles, CA on 3/7/00

We all are determined freedom-seekers

Everyone doesn’t have to be the same. Most say,”Well, it’s so much easier if we’re all the same.” And we say, it is not easier when you’re all the same; conformity is the thing that thwarts you most.

That massive wanting to get you to conform – to all think the same way and want the same things – is what is causing the revolt that is happening within you!

You are determined to be freedom-seekers in a Mass Consciousness society that is determined to make you the same.

Excerpted from Asheville, NC on 10/25/03