Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Self-love: "Be NICE to yourself!"

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    about EGO

What we want to say very loud and bold to you:
    There is nothing in all of the Universe MORE fantastic, or important than you in your full personality,
    and Ego, to be connected to the whole of who you are! Knowing who you are... how would you define "Ego"?

HS:
    The false self, as her teachers would say. "I am what I have, I am what I do!"

Abe:
    But what if that is a false premise?
    What if Ego really is the FULLEST realization of who I really am?
    Because, it´s almost always someone NOT TITITO, who sees someone else as egotistical!

Iow, when someone´s really is flowing and blowing- in the fullness of who they are, if you´r not up to speed with this, than you might wanna criticize them! "They need to get over themselves a little bit. They are egotistical."

And we want you to accept the IMPORTANCE of this human personality!

A human personality not in sync with source is not having a good time. But a human personality in sync with source IS! And when you are in tune with that, with that clarity, that knowing, sometimes there is strong energy flowing through you! And people not up to speed with that, are not ever gonna get it.

And they will put a negative twist on the whole idea of Ego. But we promise you, if you didn´t mean to come forth, and have a personality, and fully functioning and sift and sort and decide for yourself, -we can´t think of anything that is more egotistical, than to accept the MAGNIFICENCE of the Vortex that you have created, and line up with it, and LET IT MANIFEST, for ALL TO SEE.

(...) Alignment with that clarity is LOVE, and is CONSIDERATION, it is all of this things, too! Ohh, there is POWER in that.

Denver, CO, 2016-06-11,
    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - Pure alignment with Source is natural (new)

You are God

Be happy, because when you are, you're being God.
    Be appreciative... Because when you are, you're being God.
    Be joyful... Because when you are, you're being God.
    Be positive... Because when you are, you're being God.

Be Who You Really Are! Anything less feels so bad.
    You cannot be separated from that which you are calling God. People hear us say, "Reach for the thought that feels the best." And they think, "Oh no, I need to listen to what God wants."

But aren't we talking about the same thing? Aren't your emotions guiding you, to that Connection?
    -Abe 9/18/04

You are liquid love in physical bodies,
    wanting, more than life itself, because it is Life Itself,
    to adore the vessel that's you,
    through which this Source Energy flows.

You are God. You are Source.
    You are Creator.

Abraham-Hicks, San Raphael, CA, G-2-21-04A

About Hands in the Clay and Mastery

Can you feel the difference of having your hands in the clay and not tuned in, and having your hands in the clay and tuned in?

We are asking you really to put your hands in the clay, right now. Like an artist does, you've got your hands in the clay and you're saying yourself things like:

"I am not good at this. And I have no idea what I am even gonna make, and this stuff is dirty and sticky, and I've never done like this anything before. And it's gonna turn out really bad and, probably, after I make it, I won't even fire it, I am sure, I am not gonna show it to anybody!"

-That's "hands in the clay"!

Or, this is "hands in the clay": "Uhh, this feels so good, the clay has wonderful texture, this clay is easy to mold. I can turn this clay into images that are in my mind. I am having such a good time, molding this clay. This clay is pliable in my hands, and my ideas are turning into reality right before my eyes. And this is such a satisfying experience".

-That's "hands in the clay", too.

HS:
    Hmm, so it's inspiration moment, where you like get this idea...

Abe:
    Receptive mode.

HS:
    You are in the receptive mode, and in comes the idea.

Abe:
    And THAT happened, before you put your hands in the clay. In this context, because "hands in the clay" is the action part of it, but the inspiration has come, you're in the receptive mode, idea came, the desire came. Now more ideas are coming: -where do I get the clay, -what kind of clay do I get, -what I'm gonna do? Yeah.

HS:
    The details, you know.

Abe:
    The DELICIOUS details! The delicious neverendingly inspired! MORE receptive mode! "Uh, Abraham, do you mean, there is momentum to the receptive mode?"

HS:
    Mmmm....Nice....

Abe:
    "Abraham, do you mean, that the receptive mode will never peter out, it will never end, it will never stop being?"
    Yes. It will never end. You get in the receptive mode, and it just goes and flows and surprises and delights in your never ending joyful becoming.

-DO I EVER TAKE MY HANDS OUT OF THE CLAY? -No.

HS:
    It is just, you are receptive with your hands in the clay and you are not receptive with your hands in the clay.

Abe:
    Ya, you've got your hands in the clay, you came born with your hands in the clay. You got your hands in the clay, you gonna like it or not... You can enjoy the molding process or you can not enjoy the molding process.

But you can't stop sifting through, you can't stop giving birth to the desires, you can't stop creating a Vortex. And we will never stop responding to your Vortex. But you do have a choice about wether you've got your hands in the clay in the receptive mode or your hands in the clay in the not receptive mode.
    Those are your options.

You've choice, being happy or being miserable. You have those choices.

And the true mastery is all about that, isn't it?

HS:
    That's gonna be immensely valuable to me, I can...

Abe:
    Yeah...

HS:
    Feel it...

Abe:
    And YOU have been immensely valuable to all of us, because where you are, what you are asking, the way you presented it
    has produced an understanding that has not been before into all of the Universe. That was really good molding.

Asheville, 22.11.2015

The Now and the More go together.

We’d like to just zap you with the knowledge
    that you are perfect as you are, and expanding,
    and that those two can go together.

But when you deny yourself appreciation
    for where you are or even where you’ve been,
    in that denial of your perfection-

you disallow the more.

Boca Raton, Jan. 2014

Big love paradise...thank you

songbird!

Welcome to a New Level of Appreciating Yourself

It is our expectation that you will find a new level of appreciating yourself.

That you will come to recognize the perfection – not the finished perfection – but the current perfection of who you are.

French Riviera Cruise 2017
    from the (official) clip Welcome to a New Level of Appreciating Yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHTySDvxHhY

Don´t waste your precious life in resistance!

The content of your vibration equals how you feel right now. And whether you’re thinking about the past, the present, or the future, how you feel right now — as you think about the past, the present, or the future — is your life.

And it’s a precious, fabulous, creative life that you are not wanting to squander in a place of resistance. Your life is right now.

Excerpted from San Francisco, CA on 3/11/00

Be honest about who you really are!

(to a HS who wants to present himself accurately)
    We would like you to present yourself accurately from *our* point of view!

Because we want you to catch a glimpse of who we see you as. We know who you are, as you came in. And we've seen what life has caused you to become.

And we give our undivided attention to your vibrational escrow. And so do all of the resources of the Universe.

Abe

The Purpose of your Being is to know: YOU are God.

Jerry:
    A newspaper this morning had a survey of what adults would ask of God, or a Supreme Being, if they could get a direct and immediate answer. And so I thought I’d ask you the questions:

What Is My Purpose?
    -For 35% of them, this was their question: “What is my purpose here?”

Abraham:
    To know that you are God.

Jerry:
    Could you embellish that a little?

Abraham:
    What is my purpose, as a physical being, coming forth into a physical time/space reality? Your purpose is to chew on the contrast for the purpose of giving birth to a unique new desire in this moment, that will summon Life Force or Energy toward it.

Contrast exists. You don’t get brownie points or anything for that. And you don’t get any for the desire that is born out of the contrast, because that’s the natural process. And so, once the contrast has produced desire within you, and the desire is summoning Life Force unto it,
    -your work is to align with that Energy.

The Purpose of Life is Joy.

-The basis of life is freedom, and the result of life is growth —but the purpose of your life is Joy.
    Your objective is to seek joy. Your objective is to find appreciation or pleasure or positive thought from wherever you stand, no matter how you got there. And when you align with that Energy, you are fulfilling your purpose.

And then the twists and turns that your experience will take are dependent upon your willingness to allow yourself exposure to contrast. In other words, you cannot get it wrong.

-Abe 5/30/99