Thread: Appreciation for my life

Appreciation for my life

I woke up this morning, after this somewhat challenging week, and I had to reflect on the fact that I have such a good life despite these events.
    I feel inspired to do a rampage of appreciation.

I appreciate the fact that I woke up this morning and am alive.

I appreciate the fact that I slept well.

I appreciate the fact that I am healthy and not in pain.

I appreciate the fact that I live in a wonderful home, with heating, fireplace (I LOVE IT), hot and cold running water, beautiful furnishings, helpful appliances that make everything so easy.

I value the fact that I live in a wonderful relationship, I am truly happily married.

I value the fact that I have so much fun and joy with my husband.

I value the fact that he is always there for me when I need him.

I value the fact that I have a wonderful job that gives me a lot of joy.

I appreciate the fact that I get to write bills at the end of the month.

I appreciate the fact that my customers pay all their bills quickly and easily.

I appreciate the fact that money comes to me every month.

I value the fact that I have enough money to buy another car.

I value the fact that I have access to the Internet, which gives me so many opportunities to search for a nice matching car for me.

I value the fact that I have enough to eat at all times and I get to eat so many delicious things every day.

I value the fact that I have no problems with my weight.

I value the fact that today is a holiday and I have lots of time to do nice things.

I appreciate the fact that the sun is shining and the birds are singing.

I value the fact that I am learning more and more to be unconditionally happy.

I value the fact that I have found the teachings of Abraham that give me so much.

Wishing you all a beautiful and magical saturday

This morning I woke up being grateful.

I have so much that is so good in my life.

I live in this great country that is so full of abundance, a safe place, with so much beauty and diversity....I love living here

I love this city I live in, just right for me, not too big and not too small, easy to get to everything, with beautiful old houses and so much water and greenery...wonderful to relax in

I love this house where I live...my home where I feel so comfortable, always a feeling of joy when I come home, so cozy, my beautiful fireplace, I love it....

I love all the good food in my fridge and cupboards...always new creative heights in the kitchen...so delicious and enjoyable....

I love my husband and our relationship....so much beautiful togetherness, fun and joy...so fulfilling....

I love my family....two wonderful children who are both going their way, who are on such a good path...I appreciate that so much

I love my neighbors, all such lovely people, always time for a little chat or a kind word...I so enjoy living here where I live....

I love my work, I have so much freedom in my decisions, I have such nice customers, always beautiful, happy encounters ...

I love my life, I really do....

i appreciate this beautiful day that gave and still gives me so much joy:

- a wonderful breakfast with my husband, mt candles and music

- the baking of a delicious poppy-cherry cake

- doing some things I wanted to get off my to-do list, which felt very good

- listening to Abe videos on my MP3 player, which gave me some new insights again

- relaxing on the sofa with coffee and cake

- having fun with my husband

- cooking a delicious LAsagne, which I am already looking forward to, together with a good glass of red wine

- the prospect of a nice evening in front of the fireplace with nice music and a good conversation

This day has been so wonderful to me. I had a lot of things to appreciate:

Tasty breakfirst with my dear husband.

I had a nice bike ride today to my client's house, along the water, with all the beautiful signs of spring coming now...flowers blooming, birds chirping, trees greening....

Today at noon, a good new opportunity arose at the auto repair shop for my car, which was supposed to be scrapped...through which I will be much better off financially....and my husband has supported me so great.

This afternoon I was able to bring forward my doctor's appointment, had to wait quite in contrast to otherwise only very short and had a very nice conversation with the doctor, in the course of which he gave me another drug completely free...

Today I had so much time to read and listen to texts by using public transport...

And now I'm sitting in front of my fireplace stove , looking at the flames, feeling the warmth of it...really wonderful! I love this

This morning I read such beautiful post from HereIam and it filled me with such joy and appreciation...it felt so good....

It's from this thread:

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...you-really-are

"When we are TRYING to manifest something, or when we are cleaning up thoughts on subjects in order to try to ALLOW the improvement, we are still coming from the vibration of ‘what is’ not being wanted. We try to clean up our vibration on money, because we are saying that the money that we have is not enough. We try to clean up our vibration on relationships because our current relationship does not live up to what we are wanting. What we need to understand is that nothing needs to change, we do not need to do the ‘work’ in order to get things to change, we need to do the work to tune to who we really are. We need to see the utter perfection in everything around us, we need to embrace everything, we need to know that we are whole, and there is nothing outside of ourselves that we need in order to BE ourselves. The only thing we need to do to know this is to get into the vortex – because when we are in the vortex we resonate with these truths, and so my understanding now, as Abe is telling us “get into the vortex, get into the vortex, get into the vortex!!!!” is that all we need to do is get into the vortex – but to stop using the subjects that we are trying to change in order to get in.

Just get into the vortex and you are a vibrational match to all that you have been asking for. Just get into the vortex, just DO IT – get into the vortex because the sun is shining, get in because you enjoy your cup of coffee, get in because you saw something that made you laugh, get in because you know you can feel good in ANY circumstance – get in because you don’t need anything to change in order to get in. Get into the vortex because you do not have to change one single thing about your life in order to find the JOY THAT IS ALREADY INSIDE YOU – CALLING YOU TO IT."

I soooo love this....it's so freeking simple...just search one happy thought every moment and that's it....

i know that most people here know this, but in that thread it is described again so clearly...i highly recommend reading it....

I had such a wonderful amazing day with my son, I am still flying high in my vortex.

Thank you Universe for my wonderful familiy.

Thank you Universe for the love that is between us

Thank you Universe for all the wonderful things we do together.

Thank you Universe for the fun and joy together.

Thank you Universe for the laughter we share.

Thank you Universe for the fun we have together.

Thank you Universe for all of us being there for each other.

Thank you Universe for this incredibly beautiful day yesterday.

Thank you Universe for all the joy I felt so deep inside me.

Thank you Universe for the beautiful evening with my husband last night.

Thank you Universe for my so full and wonderful life.

Thank you Universe for the countless good things in my life