Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: To care, or not to Care? -Quotes

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

To care, or not to Care? -Quotes

CARING for your desires.
    (Do our personal desires have "our DNA encoded"?)

Q:
    Is it accurate to say we put a personal stamp on things vibrationally, when it goes into our Vortex?

Abe:
    That´s a really good way of saying it! Sometimes we say "You´ve encoded it, with your DNA". That´s not exactly accurate, but it gets your attention, because you like the idea of DNA. Sometimes we say, "It´s been marked as yours!". Iow, when you inted something and it goes in your Vortex, it´s YOURS!

Somebody else isn´t gonna sweep in, and take it away from you! There´s not competition! There´s not competition, between you and others. IT´S YOURS!

It´s yours. It´s there, for you. And when you find alignment with it- rather than with the absence of it- it´ll show up. In lots of ways. And you´ll get so that you never say "Ah, so what. No big deal."

You´ll get so- the more INTENTIONAL you are, the more deliberate intention you offer, then the more SATISFACTION you will take when even the smallest thing shows itself, to you!

It´s SUCH a delicious way to live life!

Your feeling of worthiness improves. Your sense of being the center of the Universe
    comes to the forefront. Your sense of being noticed, and loved comes right out there, where you can feel it often!

Abraham NOW July 23, 2020

When you have asked for something, NOTICE the answer!
    And NEVER make light of it!

Abraham NOW July 23, 2020

thank you, skylark!

Turning a blind eye to what is happening?
    Get out of the judging-mode!

Questioner:
    I live in Minneapolis. We are heartbroken on so many levels. A lot of despair. There are so many levels of concern, it would feel wrong to turn a blind eye and be happy.

Abraham:
    Well, we would never ask you to turn a blind eye, meaning an inability to see perspective. What we are asking you to do is turn the ‘fullness of who you are’ eye – to find who you are, and then…

And as we said earlier, the timing may not be right for you to do that right now. You may really need some time on your emotional scale.

It’s an interesting thing that we’d like to ask you to consider. And please know that there is no “trying to get you to be other than how you are being in this moment.” No disrespect being offered. Never us, wanting to snap you into a different vibration. -That’s not how this works.

We’re calling you to who you are. And when you are ready, you will come. And if you’re not, that’s just fine too.

We want you to consider something: So, while there is certainly something to be upset about with this, a person in seeming deliberately squeezed the life out of someone. Deliberately. Just squeezed the life out of him.

And that person, then, immediately made the transition into nonphysical, into immediate, not just relief, but ecstasy. Hard to hear, but it is what happened.

We want to call your attention to something: And that is, the pandemic, that you are in the midst of, which has been the avenue through which many people have experienced their re-emergence into nonphysical. And while there is a lot of sadness and fear and lack of understanding around that, there’s not the focus as a global society or as a city, or as a nation. There is not the focus upon the pandemic, that is eliciting revenge and rage like this.

And it’s because the man, the officer, responsible for this death, responsible for his part in the co-creation of this death, he stands as a more focused, poignant, person for you to blame!

And as you feel a desire to move up that emotional scale, we get it that many of you are feeling revenge. That’s natural.

And your revenge is being, in a very diffused and unfocused way, offered in a general direction of what you feel vulnerable about, what your rage is really about, that’s understandable, isn’t it? -But the pandemic doesn’t have you as focused in quite that way.

Oh, you’re looking for targets to blame, and there’s enough blame to go around, but somehow with the pandemic, it’s easier for you to accept that there are a lot of people in the mix of that. A lot of attraction. Where, this seems more specific. And therefore, your blame feels more appropriate, more righteous, more justified. That’s the word: more justified.

So we want to say to you that, while we understand it completely, we really want you to come to the place, because of the lovers that we know that you are, where you are often in a place of love , without a need to justify it.

Because if you are needing to justify the love you feel, by the thank you card that comes back or the positive response from someone, then you are still in the justifying mode where you are justifying your hatred and your anger, too.

And whenever you are justifying anything , you are out of whack. You are out of alignment with who you really are. Every time. Every single time.

So if we were standing in your physical shoes, someone asked for a rampage of appreciation. And our response to you is, if we rampage in appreciation of something like that, from the timing of where you are, from the perspective of where you are, it could have a sort of backfiring effect on you. Because it’s asking you to take a quantum leap that you are not ready to take.

So, we are going to be really gentle about this. Because we don’t want to leave you in a defensive mode. We want to call you more into alignment with who you really are. -Whether you can see it right now or not, things are always working out for you.

And in the same way that there are many who are participating in this pandemic in ways that is bringing awareness, and upliftment and relief, there are many of you who are doing it in more specific ways like this instance we are focused upon here and now.

Things are always working out for you.
    Things are always working out for you! You are eternal beings with powerful intention . And a capacity for love and satisfaction that is indescribable.

Things are supposed to feel good to you. And that is the direction we always want you to lean. And sometimes it’s easier to do that, than others. But it is always the direction that you want to lean.

Because, it’s leaning in the direction of the fullness of who you are.

And any time you lean in opposition to the fullness of who you are, you pinch yourself off from insights, and clarity and in-the-moment manifestations or evidence of the blessed beings, the worthy beings that you are.

We cannot possibility ask you to understand everything that we have chewed on together today. In many cases, this won’t be clear until the moment that you make your transition into nonphysical. That’s part of what makes nonphysical so delicious. Aha! You say with resounding voices as every question is simultaneously answered, and the fullness of who you are is known.

But meanwhile, be the human beings that you are. Working it out between you and your own Inner Being. There is great love here for you. And as always, we remain, joyously in your vortex.

Abraham Now 5-30-20
    Last edited by WellBeing; 07-28-2020 at 11:17 AM. Reason: per member's request

Change the Past!

You know what you're doing, when you have found a way to make peace with your past? You know what you're doing?

Changing the Past.

It was all perceptual anyway!
    What past is the real one anyway? Who would you like to write the history of what's going on in your nation today? -Who could accurately write it? With all the different vantage points, who could possibly, in the history that would have any real form of true reality, when it's such a combination of many different perspectives?

So when you are able to feel good about a past, that at one time you didn't feel good about, you are seeing it through the eyes of Source, you are changing the past.

And the parts about it, that bothered you can therefore never come back and bother you again, because

those parts don't exist, because they only existed in your perception anyway.

- Abraham Hicks, from the clip Listen to Learn how to change the past

feels relevant, here...

Why did I come into life without a father?

Q (...Why did I came into life without a father?...)

Abe:
    For INDEPENDENCE!

For some independence. And for some early -as soon as your feet hit the ground- taking control of your own point of attraction. THIS is what you intended!

But then, you began what most humans do. You began listening to other humans, who where observing you, in their comparative- trying to find perfect rules, perfect laws and perfect behaviors.

Abraham NOW, July 28., 2020

What means "I don´t Care"?

(Freedom) is NEVER CARING AGAIN about what anybody else thinks about what you´r doing!
    That´s the ONLY FREEDOM!

Because, if you´r trying to jump through hoops, to please them, then you´r not gonna be lighthearted. And then you´r not gonna feel free, and you´ll come to resent them, so soon.

And so, we´r asking all of you (...) do you have the clarity, do you have the willingness, the GUMPTION, do you have the momentum- that´s even a better word, do you have the momentum to not care, what somebody else thinks, about what you´r doing?

Ohh, if you could get there... if you just could get there!

Practice these words with us! (Audience repeats all of Abe´s sentences)

-"I don´t care!
    -It´s just how I am.
    -I like it this way!
    -Life is SO FUN for me!
    -I don´t care!
    -I´m sorry you´r upset- but I don´t care.
    -I want your world to be really good- but I don´t care!
    -I would like everything to go really well for you,
    -but I can´t fix it, and so- I don´t care!"
    (laughter)

-"Well, I want a divorce then, when you don´t care."
    -"I don´t care."
    -"What do you mean, I don´t care??"

"Well, I don´t mean I don´t care about anything, because there are a lot of things I do care for!

-I care about feeling good. And I care about clarity.
    -I CARE about being in the receptive mode!
    -I care about being an uplifter!
    -I care about myself, in any moment of time!
    -I care about being of value.
    -I care about feeling good.

-I care about this magnificent environment!
    -I care about what´s in my Vortex.
    -I care about what´s in YOUR Vortex!
    -I care about everything that you desire!
    -I care about all good things, coming to me and to you.

I care about us all, living all happily ever after!
    But what I don´t care about, are conditions I cannot control.

What I don´t care about, are things that take me out of my alignment!
    What I don´t care about- meaning, I have no momentum about it anymore, -I don´t CARE-, it´s no hook for me, it´s not a knee-jerk-response to me.

I´ve trained myself to CARE about what infuses me,
    not what diffuses me!

I care about what LIFTS me, not what lowers me.
    I care about what feels good, not about what doesn´t feel good.
    I care about alignment.
    I care about being an extension of source,
    I care about fulfilling my reason for being here.

I care about being in this world, and not about necessarily only of this world!
    I care about the WHOLE of me, being present in this moment.
    I care about all, who have gone before me.
    And all that they´ve come to know, and all that they do now know, and all that they are presenting to me.

I care about the revelation that´s coming constantly to me, and
    I care about being in the receptive mode of that.
    I care about being on the leading edge.
    I care about contributing in positive ways.
    I care about feeling good, and I care about others feeling good.

But what I don´t care about is that, that I can´t control- and what I can´t control, is everything that is conditional, and what I CAN control, is everything that is unconditional.

I CAN CONTROL the way that I feel: I have practiced it, and I can hold a steady vibration. I can stay in vibrational sync with who I am- I can present the whole of myself, in this time-space-reality, in any situation.

I can walk into any situation that is raging in discomfort, and IF I HAVEN´T CARED ABOUT IT, I´m not HOOKED INTO IT! And because I´m not hooked into it, I´m in vibrational alignment of the solution they are all seeking! They are all bound up in the problem.

But I don´t CARE about the problem!
    I´M IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE SOLUTION.

Denver, 06.20.2015

CARE for your physical game!

You didn´t come to get your head into the non-physical game!
    You came to get your head into the PHYSICAL game!

It is RIGHT, that you care for relationships.
    It is RIGHT, that you care about money.
    It is RIGHT that you care about your physical possessions,
    it is RIGHT that you feel, that you care, about the relationships, about one and another...

We don´t want you to withdraw into meditation and just limp out about this physical world! We want you to engage. We want life to call you!

We would FAR RATHER that you´d be in appreciation and exhilaration, and obnoxious rampaging about life experiences, than that you´d be sitting and meditating, in quiet contemplation!

Iow, you are supposed to be ALIVE, here in this physical bodies.

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

Everything is valid and everything is truthful, because Law of Attraction lets everything be.

The question is not whether it’s right or wrong, whether their approach is right or wrong, or whether my approach is right or wrong.

The question is: Does their approach feel good to me? And if it doesn’t, then I choose a different approach.

Excerpted from Los Angeles, CA on 8/2/98

You came forth to live happily ever after.

Excerpted from Albuquerque, NM on 9/1/04

Be less intensely focused on the problem or the question,
    and feel more anticipation of the solution and the answer.

Excerpted from Orlando, FL on 1/11/14