Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To care, or not to Care? -Quotes

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Don't make it about a certain topic!
    Get your excuses to be tuned in AND HAVE FUN everywhere!

We want every hour to NOT be wasted on something boring!
    We want it ALL to be fun, and ALL to be exhilarating!

You don't want to let the absence of one shiny, beaded thing keep you from another one. Because there are so MANY that are around. And when you get your heart set on one, and then use it to be your excuse to not be tuned in, then you not only not get to that place, that you wanna be-

but you'r not having a fun way, on your way of not getting there!

Let's put it that way:
    We think, you should have a really fun time, on your way to not getting to where you wanna be, RIGHT NOW.

If you'r having a really fun time on your way to not getting to where you think you wanna be right now, YOU HAVE TO GET TO WHERE YOU WANNA BE!

from the clip These are thoughts of next level thinking - Abraham Hicks | Law of Attraction

When you discover the art of looking for, and finding, positive aspects in others, so much so that you develop an expectation for positive things from others-

only positive things can come to you.

Abe

The reason why the bravado that you were born with usually fades, is because you allow yourself to become distracted from your Vortex.

In other words, you allow others to convince you that it is more important to you to pay attention to how they feel, than how you feel.

Abe

Abrahams 1 answer to ALL questions

We started to say to you, when you said "I have 2 questions", we started to say, We have 1 answer. And it is ALIGNMENT, ALIGNMENT, ALIGNMENT!

Which is annoying. But EVERYTHING that we offer IS everything that we offer!
    Every process that we ever offered, every sentence that we ever uttered, every thing that we every offered to ANY of you has been with the intention of guiding you into alignment!

Which means we are wanting to SOOTHE that thing that you'r doing, that's keeping you from it.

Sacramento California, February 9, 2013
    from the clip Abraham Hicks ~ Use the power of the Neutral Zone to change the direction of unwanted momentum

Abrahams 1 answer

If you have the ability to desire it, the Universe has the ability to deliver it.

You've just got to line up with what you want, which means, be as happy as you can be,
    as often as you can be there,
    and let everything else take care of itself.

Abe

The greatest gift you can ever give another person
    is your own happiness.

Abe

What true SAFETY, Stability and Trust in Life means

...What you represent is a DELIBERATE DISCOVERY of reception of the things that have been asked for, for a long time. That's why we call it the Time of Awakening, or the Time of Re-Awakening. The Time of finally CONSCIOUSLY- not just accidentally- stumbling into a good mood, and getting a flash of Enlightenment, that lasts only 3 days!

But a conscientious awareness of how it all works,
    and a deliberate application of the skills that I possess,

in order to hold myself CONSISTENTLY so, that momentum can ensue, so that I can track, so that it's chartable and trackable, so that I can watch my mood TRANSLATE INTO MANIFESTATION! And, know FOR SURE that worthy Me, worthy, deliberate Creator Me, has accomplished this just as I intended, when I decided to come.

There is so much more to the vehicle that is moving you through this life than this vehicle, this car, that you are thinking is transporting you from one place to another. And there is so much more to the guidance that Ways, or Magellan, or Garmin or whatever navigational system it is, that you are using! There is so much more to your guidance-system, then there are those physical things or contraptions, that you are using to guide you. With ALL OF THAT, the reason that you kept knowing that everything is alright-

-that the vehicle doesn't really matter, because there will always be another!
    -There is always another way to get, where I want to be!
    -And the navigational system doesn't even matter, because there is always a way to Know!

BECAUSE things are always working out for you, there always is another way. But the guidance that you are seeking is not where most of you are looking, you see!

You drag so much stuff around with you. Esther practically lives out of her suitcase. And each trip, her suitcase weighs just slightly more than it did the trip before. Until it reaches a sort of breaking point, where no one is willing to pick it up- every time her bag comes back, it has the "Heavy"-tag on it. Because it IS heavy. And so, what we are getting at is: When you release the feeling that you need to, FOR A SENSE OF SECURITY, drag all this stuff with you- and instead,

you accept yourself as this being, who is moving through space and time, with resources that are coming to you from a nonphysical level, that can be translated from moment to moment as you need them- THEN YOU ARE TRULY FREE!

The more you drag around, the more you enhance your sense of vulnerability. (...) "I don't have to justify my wellbeing by what I'm dragging around! because whatever I need, whenever I need it, will appear before me!" -And while that made a lot of you feel insecure... even Esther, in the middle of the conversation, is thinking:

"No, Abraham! I'm NOT giving up that, or that, or that, or that!!! I REALLY like this stuff, that I'm dragging around, with me!"

(laughter) But we want you to feel the FREEDOM in accepting your right place and right time in the Universe, and the resourcefulness that the Universe has, in

yielding to you whatever you need, whenever you need it.
    -Whatever you WANT, whenever you WANT it.

And so, feel the freedom in that!
    The security in that.

That's really what we want you to practice. And so, as we are feeling around, in this room as we make that statement, there are some things that you do for the sake of stability and security, that hold you apart from the adventure, that YOU REALLY WANT.

And the adventure is the Newness! And this is the Sureness that we want to give you, this puts it all together in a way that you can feel confident and comfortable and SECURE while you are in your adventurous, out here on the leading edge-state of mind!

THIS is, how it all fits together:
    Through life you came- you didn't know too much, there where those around, your beautiful parents, who guided you as best they could. And through it all, you managed to create a vibrational reality THAT IS TO DIE FOR.
    (laughter) -And when you do, you'll know what we mean.

It is this environment of wellbeing, with details beyond verbal description.

So, here is this reality, that you are allowing yourself to realize a little more and a little more and a little more, all the time! As THIS reality exists, it exists in perfection. And EVERYTHING has been worked out,

-all the conflicts have been worked out- because, everyone gets what they want!
    -all the shortages have been worked out, because no one is ever deprived of anything, when someone else receives it!
    -It is endless, in it's expansion.
    -EVERYTHING that humans worry about is non-existent, in this Vortex!
    -EVERYTHING YOU WANT, all the solutions to everything,

all the expansion about everything: IT ALREADY EXISTS.

You see, it's ALL been worked out! And as you get into the receptive mode, and you allow yourself then to be on your journey, not worrying about whether your vehicle is solid or stable, not worrying whether your phone will stay charged enough that the Maps-application can give you the route that you need, but instead,

trusting that everything always works out for you,

you ALLOW this Vortex to yield to you what you want, when you want it. What you need, when you need it, and it's the way you intended to go through life! Did you notice you didn't bring any of this stuff with you, when you came?
    (laughter)

Now don't misunderstand us!! We'r not trying to get you to lighten your load and give everything away. We'r NOT trying to get you let loose of the things that are important to you: In fact, THE OPPOSITE is, what is our message to you! But we DO want you to understand, that the stability you'r looking for, doesn't lie in the physical things, that you've been given the credit, of!!

And so, since YOU are sorting this out, since YOU are sorting this out, since YOU are wanting to demonstrate this, then you are in a sort of little- minor- phase of DESTROYING the things around you that most people are looking at the reason for stability- while you STILL find stability WHERE IT IS REALLY COMING FROM!

Now, you DON'T have to do that!!

You can drive the most dynamic, awesome car that has ever been created and still be in vibrational alignment with your source energy!!! You do NOT have to get rid of the physical stability! THIS is the thing that we want you to hear:

Don't NEED it to be stable.
    BE STABLE, and then let it show to you, as evidence, of your stability!

(...) This sort of rejecting what the world thinks... there are so many people that want abundance, but condemn it. And the reason that they condemn it is that not enough have it. And so they are mad at those that have it, but condemning those that do have it -not even realizing that they are preventing themselves from receiving the very abundance, that is already lined up for them! (...)

You came into this time-space-reality KNOWING, that it, in it's wholeness, in it's diversity, in it's differences, provides the basis for you- as a SELFISHLY focused -you GOTTA be that, because it's all you've got!- individual to receive from it, WHATEVER it is that you'r wanting whenever you'r wanting. And if you can, just for a little while, just for a day or two, or three or five or ten or twenty, JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE, just for a little while following this conversation, you can not look for the action-manifestation-stability that you are having around you, (we are talking about your house, your home, your relationship, your money, your bank-account) if just for a little while you can set that aside, and let it be whatever it be's.

While you look to your TRUE stability, which is your alignment with source.

And in doing so, you accept the perfection of what's in your Vortex,
    you are going to experience that sweet-spot that we've been talking about, where things just keep showing up, when you want them.

from the clip Abraham Hicks * RAMPAGE * Complete Trust in Life (with music)

When you are in a problem...
    (The Power of your Vortex)

(When you are in a problem,)
    THIS IS THE TIME TO RELAX AND LET GO!

Because your knowledge of what's really going on in the Vortex and your willingness to RELEASE any thought that feels awful IS THE ANSWER!

You see, most people think that the answer is:
    Take that negative situation and SOLVE it. Take that negative problem and solve it! Take that negative thought and turn it into a positive thought! -That's sort of the trend that most people are thinking. And what we are wanting to say in such an emphatic way that we are wanting to shout it, is:

That doesn't work!!!!
    The more you try, the more counterproductive it is!!

That's why it just got worse and worse, and bigger and bigger until it felt like it was everywhere.

The answer is: LET GO AND TRUST THE PROCESS.
    Trust the Vortex.
    Trust your wellbeing!
    Trust in the goodness of what you have put there!
    Trust in the Goodness of who you are!

Do anything and everything you can, to get that negative thought out of your mind, distract, distract, distract, distract- and then watch the power of the Vortex demonstrate to you- quickly!- the new ease that you found. It will! It is our promise to you: It will.

You can not have the intensity that we feel in you, without putting all kinds of power into your Vortex! Coupled with your understanding, that your emotions are letting you know when you are off, now if you can hear this peace, that we are giving to you:

When you feel that way, DON'T TRY!
    Don't try to fix it. That's NOT the time to fix it! That's the LAST time to fix it! It's the WORSR time to fix it! (...)

"I'm gonna go to the Vortex, and then.
    I'm gonna go to the Vortex, and THEN."

from the clip ABRAHAM HICKS ~ Let It Go! Don't Try To Fix It! ~ Law of Attraction

Say: "I want to have FUN on my way to X!"

So, you have this list of things, so there it exists, now make this statements about it:
    "I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have FUN on my way to that.
    I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have a really good time on my way to that."

That puts everything in the proper perspective!

(...) "I want to have a good time on my way to that!" Because it's a journey that never ends. And so, it doesn't matter whether the steps are small or large, it just matters that they are FUN, while I'm taking them!

"I wanna have FUN, while I'm on my way to greater clarity!
    I wanna have FUN, on my way to figuring out this highflying disc.
    I want to have FUN on my way to my ideal body-weight.

I want it to be FUN. I want this experience to be fun! Because oh, it is SO MUCH fun to identify something wanted, and find resonance with it, and then watch the cooperative components! It's like you feel like this Creator of the Universe, that everything is at your fingertips, and you are the orchestrator of all things.

It is so exhilarating! It is so fun. It is so much fun. It will be so much fun on my way to my BMW 5. SO MUCH FUN. It is so much fun to my 125 pounds- or whatever you want.

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!! Fun, along the way!

(...) Fun along the way.
    Because, all along the way I get to be INSPIRED.
    All along the way I get to see results of my inspiration!
    All along the way, I get to see other cooperative components.
    All along the way I FEEL the inspiration!.

FUN, along the way: There is no gap between where I am, and where I want to be- because where I want to be is on a disc, that I can do NOW!"

from the clip ABRAHAM HICKS ~ REPEAT This Statement About Everything That You Want! ~ Law of Attraction

The Power of my thoughts and my focus

It is not your job to make something happen - Universal Forces are in place for all of that.
    Your work is to simply determine what you want.

― Abraham Hicks

"I like knowing that whatever I am willing to allow,
    the universe WILL yield to me."

Abraham Hicks.

The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want.

Abraham Hicks

Few realize, that they can control the way they feel, and positively affect the things that come into their life experience-
    by deliberately directing their thoughts.

Abraham Hicks.

The moment you say it, the skies will open for you and the non-physical energies begin instantly to orchestrate the manifestation of your desire.

Abraham Hicks