Thread: Soothing and Uplifting Abraham YouTube Clip!

Soothing and Uplifting Abraham YouTube Clip!

Dear Friends,

Everything I hear from Abraham soothes and informs and uplifts and inspires. I am so happy that we all get to co-create with them. This clip is the last five minutes of last Saturday’s broadcast and as I watched the replay I felt so good. Sometimes we really do “make too much of this” which can leave us feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or like we are getting it wrong. This clip reminded me that THAT is never true. I hope this is helpful to you.

Click here to watch now!

Our love,
    Esther
    (and Abraham and Jerry)

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Dear Friends,

Everything I hear from Abraham soothes and informs and uplifts and inspires. I am so happy that we all get to co-create with them. This clip is the last five minutes of last Saturday’s broadcast and as I watched the replay I felt so good. Sometimes we really do “make too much of this” which can leave us feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or like we are getting it wrong. This clip reminded me that THAT is never true. I hope this is helpful to you.

Click here to watch now!

Our love,
    Esther
    (and Abraham and Jerry)
    thank you WellBeing
    love listening to Abraham. Such a beautiful sparkly celestial top Esther is wearing

Thank you WellBeing, I just found this thread and watched the video...it's great and soothing...