Thread: I would like another avatar

I would like another avatar

I would like a new avatar picture on my profile but I don't know where to find some. Any tips on how to search for it?

Thank you

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Look into Pinterest? There are myriads of awesomely done pictures about all topics you can imagine... as well as beautiful quotes, dreamlike inspiring moodchart-images. Just type into pinterests searchbar the topic you care about, and enjoy the unfolding!

And if you ponder to use an own photo (of yourself, a pet, your garden, your personal sacred place, holidays...) you can upload those into a (secret if you wish) pinbord there and in that automatically get them an URL- which is what you need to be able to upload them here on Forum.

Pinterest- a frivolous hobby??
    (The "I SHOULD" is a momentum-killer. It makes you feel stuck!)

Do you understand the concept of momentum? Do you ever feel paralized, in your own life? Do you ever get up with things, that you "need to do", and just spin around in circles and don't get anything done?
    And while it's happening, do you talk to yourself, sternly:

"I should be getting something done!"

-Does it help?
    (Audience: "No.")
    -Does it inspire you?
    (Audience: "No.")

(...) So, how do you brake the log-jam? You start with the basics of momentum. Start with some thought that doesn't have much resistance attached to it, already, and you just concentrate on THAT thought! Because a thought that is not contradicted, WILL gather it's own momentum.

(Abe demonstrate with the train-engines, going in different directions, when we DON'T hold the thought purely for about 16 seconds)

Once you cross the approximately 1-minute-mark, this train WILL GET MOVING.

(... Abe tell the story about Esther, not wanting to do ANYTHING, not even driving her loved little car. She felt in a total funk, and also felt needing to do so much.) Esther said:

" ...There MUST be something I would be interested in! I KNOW there is something in this world that I could be interested about!" -And then, the word "Pinterest" came into her mind.

Pinterest, and Interest. Now, Tracy has been after her to look at Pinterest. Tracy sends her things from Pinterest all the time. Esther thinks, she wouldn't ever want to look at Pinterest, because she did NOT want to be distracted, from the things she NEEDED to do! Esther's been saying for a very long time: "I have SO much to do. I don't need any of this frivolous hobbies." In fact, every time Tracy is on Pinterest, Esther thinks she should be doing something more PRODUCTIVE.

So, Esther had herself in a real box, because there was nothing that she WANTED to do. There were only things that she thought she SHOULD do!

-And she didn't want to do anything she thought she should do... Pinterest is in her mind. Hm. So she downloaded the app. (...) And then there was a search-bar, and she thought "Hmm. I wonder what I could look at!" And then, it showed her some options. And then she clicked on a recipe. Ohh, that really looked good! And then, she pinned it. And then, she labeled it. And then it showed her a whole bunch MORE of those same things.

It's like LoA, in Pinterest!

And then, Esther thought, "...anything I could think about!?" And then she thought "Oh, I'm looking for some art for my Spencer-house. So she looked up art. Renaissance. And all this stuff came up! And all of this artists! She started clicking. 3 hrs later, Esther had pinned not fewer than a thousand things. (...)

Her juices were FLOWING! And then, then... she just got the best idea.

She was looking through all of all this classical pictures, not realizing that she really didn't know who many of this artists were, and she focused on the artist of Monet- and saw this still-picture of this flowers,
    and Esther thought "Whoo, I'm gonna take THIS picture down to my company, that makes flower- arrangements for me, and I'm gonna have me made THAT flower-arrangement, that one, right there. And THEN, she couldn't get into her car, fast enough!

ALL it takes is a little priming of the pump.

All it takes is, first of all knowing that momentum will carry you! And giving yourself the chance to do it! Just MAKING THE DECISION: you don't wanna be in a funk.

2016-11-12 Dallas TX from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 ~ Two Reasons Why You Do Not Get What You Ask! NEW

Thank you so much , what a good idea....and the quote is quite marvellous....I love it

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

...and what a BEAUTIFUL new Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

...and what a BEAUTIFUL new Avatar!

Thank you....this will be my mantra for the next time....