Thread: Now or never

Now or never

Hello dear people,

I don't know exactly, but it has been almost 20 years that I have been studying the Abraham teachings. I have not only read the books and watched the videos, but also applied various techniques, such as telling a new story, feeling a little less shitty than before, using the emotional guidance scale, etc., etc. Still, I didn't make any significant progress. I've been stuck for years and I read similar things here from people asking.

I have the impression that successful people don't write here, but rather those who really can't get a grip on their lives, hoping and wishing, longing and dreaming, but not taking action.

Far too often it creeps into my thoughts that there are things we unconsciously create or are simply fate. Maybe we have to accept these circumstances. I do not know. In the end, it is the same how we name things: Chance, free will or fate.

The registration here, is like a last rebellion. Either I drop the law of attraction (Google spits out only esoteric stuff) or I swing my wings into the air ....

Love greetings

Wild Rose

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Welcome dear fellow German!

You write about the battle you fight yourself, and from this vibrational stance it's understandable (while probably not that helpful) that you- aware or unaware?- introduce yourself in insulting those who are active on this Forum...

I have the impression that successful people don't write here, but rather those who really can't get a grip on their lives, hoping and wishing, longing and dreaming, but not taking action.
    I guess, this Forum is a place for those who like to be surrounded by others who enjoy hanging out a bit in the gaze of a mutual interest for Abe's teachings- to practice, get clearer and to express joy as well. That IS taking action- but in the order that Abe advice to do it: Getting vibrationally into alignment, and then following the goodfeeling inspirations that we only CAN receive from that alignment in following through with activities. As far as I see this, those who are here, all do it in that way! And most who understood the hang of this, leave the Forum. Some stay here because they like the place to do "their regular alignment-work" in, some stay to help new ones get how this works.

As we all never seize expanding, we will never be "perfect" in the sense of endedness. And so our all success depends on what YOU decipher as "successful", and what YOU can see/"get" from others truth.

Or said in other words: When YOU feel off, you are looking through a lense that is foggy at least, and what you CAN see/understand of others or your surrounding world must be somehow- less or more- distorted. The higher you get vibrationally, the clearer your view is, the lesser your image-interference becomes, and the more accurate you CAN see what really is out there.

When you are focused far outside the Vortex (OOTV), the world looks and feels terrible and meaningless, because you have managed to pinch yourself off from who-you-really-are. You are not anymore looking though "sources" eyes.

When you are focusing ITV/ inside the Vortex, you see and feel and get how life is seen by source, which feels wonderful, feels successful and nets you wanted manifestations every day- no matter if those OOTV can see and understand that, or not.

It's all about YOU.
    It's all about you, finding your path of least resistance to your unique joy and -success.
    And your emotions show you all the time if you are on track, or maybe heading into the opposite direction of where you really want to go.

Wishing you JOY on your (eternal!) journey and in playing yourself on this Forum, using it's resources and helpful interactions or the safe space where you can do your "work". HAVE FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde Rose View Post
    Far too often it creeps into my thoughts that there are things we unconsciously create or are simply fate. Maybe we have to accept these circumstances. I do not know. In the end, it is the same how we name things: Chance, free will or fate.
    As this subforum is dedicated to simply greeting each other, I want to ask if this are questions you'd like to get Abe-ish answers on?

Greetings also dear German fellow,

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    As this subforum is dedicated to simply greeting each other, I want to ask if this are questions you'd like to get Abe-ish answers on?
    thank you very much for your kind and loving greeting and all your appreciative words.

Yes, I would really like that very much. I am very happy about it.

Greetings also dear German fellow,

thank you very much for your kind and loving greeting and all your appreciative words.

Yes, I would really like that very much. I am very happy about it.
    I'm glad!
    So, let's do this, shall we?

Hello dear people,

I don't know exactly, but it has been almost 20 years that I have been studying the Abraham teachings. I have not only read the books and watched the videos, but also applied various techniques, such as telling a new story, feeling a little less shitty than before, using the emotional guidance scale, etc., etc. Still, I didn't make any significant progress.
    I hear you- and also, I want to hint to some "progress" that you probably didn't realize.

You have practically assembled some theoretic understanding, and - this is big!- some real-life experience with this teachings.

Now you know what works, and with what you resonate- and what doesn't work for you. And you also know WHY it didn't work for you, so far (I want to ask you to be honest with yourself about that. We DO KNOW that! while we probably don't want to admit it to others, and it's ok to keep it to your own).

You HAVE made progress as you said yourself. Not significant one, but- most people miss this- this is not about "significant, big" quantum leaps. It is about steady, small babysteps, and adding those up. It's like building muscles. Or like learning a new language, or like learning any art or skill, or- as it gets joked, like eating an elephant:

You don't -normally- do it in one big jump, or bite, or in 1 single day. You do it in small, consistent steps/bites/days!

Abe have said, deliberate Creating is an Art, not an accident: You must train it. When you don't do this work of energy-alignment, it CAN not function.

- and this is what even seasoned Abers often don't really realize, in all your trying and "step 1-ing", in all your asking and failing and "being stuck" in the unwanted problems, you have- according to Abe's teaching- amassed every time the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of solutions in your Vortex!
    So, your Vortex-version is stronger and bigger and more beautiful than ever.
    And that also means, it is calling you in a much bigger way!
    That means, your guidance towards the wanted solutions is stronger and more undeniable and clearer and louder than ever.

That also means: Not going there feels more bad than ever....

I've been stuck for years and I read similar things here from people asking.
    Yep, it's a common problem.

But don't forget, that you (and this people here on Forum) still belong to those rare group of earth inhabitants who do not completely behave as victims, but who have already some open heart and mind, and who look for solutions. Which is a VERY VERY good thing. Give yourself some credit for that! Really!

Also I want to say:
    There is no "stuckness" in energy-movement. Energy doesn't really get stuck, while it feels like that, as you are activating the same old stories/beliefs again and again, and so you get the same outcome again and again. But it gets created NEW, each time! and each time you observe the new-created unwanted, it adds to your old unwanted momentum.

So- you have trained yourself into an unwanted momentum where it's easier to expect and believe in negative outcomes, then positive ones. That's all! While it takes some serious, consistent focus, to slow down this momentum and turn it around. As soon you did this, the wanted momentum will carry you towards the wanted outcomes- just in the same way that the unwanted momentum now carries you to the (same old) unwanted outcomes.

I don't know if this feels soothing to you- but it DID soothe me, when I was in those shoes!

There is no such thing as stuck,because everything is in motion.
    But the feeling of stuck is momentum, carrying you on a disk with others who are not up to speed with what you really want and who you really are.

We'd start by saying, "I'm going to stop saying "stuck". It isn't that I'm stuck. It's that I've got patterns of vibration that give me the appearance of being stuck. But I can't be stuck, because the energy is always in motion!"?

It's just a matter of choosing something different. Of telling a different story, meditating more, lightening up. Not asking the same questions over and over again. Laying new pipes. Not trying so hard to get things that feel stuck to get going.

San Antonio April 28, 2013

I have the impression that successful people don't write here
    i had answered this before, and want to tackle it once more. "Success" can't be measured in old-paradigm-ways. Success is literally ALIGNMENT with-who-you-really-are, which makes for an awesome feeling, and also for having fantastic journeys that satisfy what YOU personally desire most. Nobody else can discern what this "should" be! Some people go for adventures, some for learning to love themselves or others unconditionally, some go for money. And some go for all of that, in a way that most people would never choose.

I personally feel highly successful in my life While most people (including my Inlaws) would say I'm more weird than allowed. And I really don't care!

Weird is always this new, leading edge,
    where just a few reach beyond what is accepted by the more.
    Weird is where genius resides.
    It's where mastery resides.
    It's the willingness to reach into the unpopular norm.

Denver, September 2012

For some people- me included, their journey lead them through poverty, depression, issues with their body up to fatal diseases. And every tiny bit of this holds clumps of gold (literally and metaphorically) on the upside of "misery" for them. Been there, done that. Hard to describe to onlookers- and again, when we don't care what others think about us, it doesn't derail us in our highly unique divine path to understanding and mastering OUR OWN LIFE. -You never never know about others!

but rather those who really can't get a grip on their lives, hoping and wishing, longing and dreaming
    Well, one step before the other. Those who hope, wish, long and dream have at least not settled for misery. They haven't given up upon their dreams. Isn't that something to celebrate!? Isn't that some sort of rare, brave Elite, really?

OF COURSE, longing and wishing is just the beginning. While dreaming really is already flying high! And then, when you don't kill it with your doubt, you'll eventually get pretty consistently ITV, and that's where the really magic stuff begins to happen.

Again, you can not judge that for others. You might not have any idea what triumph it means to someone who was deadly depressed to focus themselves upwards into a "healthy anger"! And then, maybe even in frustration! WHAT A GOOD THING, they now are out of death-zone!

Turning around old momentum /bad habits takes time. As I said above, it doesn't happen over night (normally). And EVERY of the days and nights it takes, can be seen as glorious journey of Gods who came into physicality, to get insights, and have unconditional joy in their super-adventure. When YOU can't see/perceive that, all it means that YOU are not in the receptive mode/ITV!

...but not taking action.
    ...Taking action from a not aligned stance is what makes us opt for not aligned solutions, and it tires and drains us, not only as individuals, but as society.

I would dare to say, it has brought us to the strange end-time-leadge we are standing on, environmentally, psychologically, healthwise and politically, as society. It's called motivation, which means acting basically from fear in pushing against unwanted. Contrary to inspiration, where you feel called JOYFULLY towards wanted wonderful solutions, that make your heart sing.

Far too often it creeps into my thoughts that there are things we unconsciously create
    I'm certain that most people create by default, without being deliberately aware what they are doing, I agree.

While Abe teach that we CAN NOT create from unconsciousness. Because when we don't have an emotional indicator about what we are thinking or even doing, it's not big enough to "create" anything in our life!
    Every thought or deed that is creative, has always an emotional indicator that we FEEL. We might stuff the emotion, we might suppress it, but we still FEEL it. And so, it's not unconscious.

...or are simply fate.
    Abe teach, we came as Creators. We sift through life/contrast to get clear what we do- and what we don't want. So we CREATE our "fate", if you want to call it so. All our desires (and also the upsides of our problems) go into our Vortex, and when we really want to be happy, we must line up with those. So, you could call your Vortex your "fate"! But you have put every single bit of what is there in there, YOURSELF.

Maybe we have to accept these circumstances. I do not know. In the end, it is the same how we name things: Chance, free will or fate.
    Really?
    How do you FEEL when you think those thoughts? When it feels good, that means: This thought is good for you. Source agrees with you.
    When it doesn't feel that good, this is guidance, too! Then it means: Source within you knows this to be very different. It is not true.

It doesn't lead you to where you want to be (=your Vortex, where all your answers, wonderful emotions, fulfillment and triumphs are).

The registration here, is like a last rebellion.
    Yes, it's some dread. We are aware of that, it's a pity, and I'm so glad you succeeded, finally!

Either I drop the law of attraction (Google spits out only esoteric stuff)
    While Abe certainly have coined that phrase in the 80ies, and I personally have found the most awesome teachers in them; a whole lot of people have jumped on that bandwaggon and teach things often VERY differently about that.

You must feel out yourself, what joyfully resonates with you- always, in all situations, right? -what serves you from that and what not. (While the phrase "esoteric" just means, that somebody cares how things are built "from within", which is, imo, not really something bad per se?)

or I swing my wings into the air ....
    If you mean to say that you are thinking some suicidal ideas, well, that's ok... death is nothing bad at all. But didn't you really come here to ENJOY this awesome life on Earth, especially now, where the time of Awakening is on, and running!?

I guess that most people on this Forum (including those that found their personal way of success, and left the Forum after a while) had phases of deepest depression. Again, myself included.

And I promise you: Going through and above depression is not only very possible, BUT SO INCREDIBLY WORTH IT.

Ahhhhh, if we could parade before you just the MASTERS you have been revered as a culture...
    -EVERYONE OF THEM would tell you:

"I wouldn't give up ONE miserable moment. Because everyone of them helped me become, who I ultimatively am."

from the clip
    Money Without A Job? (Abraham-Hicks)

So maybe you wanna give this Abe-concepts (or WHATEVER else calls you) another honest try and find your TRUE wings of light, that will elevate you above all misery, into highest joy, true freedom, hilarious fun, lighthearted happiness, deepest true unconditional love and wonderful physical abundance!?

...*I* got there, and I live there most of my days. So many others I know did, too. And you can, too.
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 04-06-2021 at 01:04 PM.

PoE, you beautiful elf,

Please forgive me, unfortunately my English is very bad and I have to use a translator. I claim that my German vocabulary is large and lush like a beautiful and colorful sea of flowers. But all the words in this world cannot describe the great joy you have given me. Not only do I like your delicious thoughts and words, which sound excellent, and I enjoy them with great joy, but my heart overflows when I think about how much you surprised me with them. Thanks a lot for this.

Can we continue to spin the thread here? If so, I will answer you very soon. I can't possibly quickly skim your post. I want to slowly let your words melt on my tongue and think about it.

I'm so very glad it resonates with you! Please take your time!

Hello sweet elf,

it goes on, in small steps ...

...but not taking action.

[QUOTE=paradise-on-earth;1055983]
    ...Taking action from a not aligned stance is what makes us opt for not aligned solutions, and it tires and drains us, not only as individuals, but as society. [/QUOTEAt the end of January I found a job advertisement that I would like to have. Commercial training is not compulsory for the job, it can also be learned according to the theoretical statement in the advertisement. My cover letter, the application is almost ready, but I'm not sure yet whether to send it off. I don't know if the job is still available or if it's right for me. I want to improve, not get worse. So I will only send the application when I feel better, yes ?! But I can feel better and the job is already filled or I am out of the question, and and and.

Hello sweet elf,

it goes on, in small steps ...

At the end of January I found a job advertisement that I would like to have. Commercial training is not compulsory for the job, it can also be learned according to the theoretical statement in the advertisement. My cover letter, the application is almost ready, but I'm not sure yet whether to send it off. I don't know if the job is still available or if it's right for me. I want to improve, not get worse. So I will only send the application when I feel better, yes ?! But I can feel better and the job is already filled or I am out of the question, and and and.
    Joyful impulses can come within the blink of an eye, and then it's good to follow them ad hoc. WHEN you feel an impulse to act that feels like ease, fun, calling- aka "good" in any way, it IS good, here and now.

Don't second guess yourself to death. Don't wait for harps and angels. Don't tie yourself to wait until you have "bettered yourself" in significant ways....

Just follow through with the joyful impulses, as it comes, as easy and lighthearted as possible.
    And if it feels as a dread, a "must", a "I should", a "I need to"... then better take a nap. Or meditate, or get happy/find relief in ANY WAY that works for you, that you can easily achieve here and now.

Don't make all of this so cut and dry! Or as Abe say: "Chill out. Life is supposed to be fun."

When you sent an application into the blue, so what? When you get bounced, does it really matter? Have FUN with it. See it more as an adventure.