Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: The next step

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde Rose View Post
    I try as much as I can. However, sometimes there are things that I cannot or do not want to see. The blind spots.
    That's okay, just remember that LOA doesn't have any such reservations. It's always going to show you what you're offering. If you continue to offer resistance and you aren't willing to own up to it, it'll get bigger. That's the benefit of contrast.
    In most cases there is a tendency to do something, to act, to actively change something. But the vibration work comes first and then you're in the flow ... I want to jump the stairs straight to the top, but it doesn't work.
    It doesn't and your experience with stairs knows that doesn't work. You know from climbing actual stairs that you take them one at a time. That's how this fits together with the stairs analogy. You don't need to jump 50 floors, you can climb a step or two.

I am impatient. I want to see results right away. But I see them in the next best thought I can find, then in the next, ect. You know, and Abraham knows it too ... we long for the visible results and experiences from outside.
    That's the point Abraham is trying to get across -- you don't need to be patient. You don't need to wait until the manifestation changes. You can get results very quickly, you just need to remember that the real results you're looking for are the improved feelings.

Update ...

When I get home from work, I seem to have taken a huge burden off my shoulders. I have found that I cannot take care of hygiene when I am in the middle of a situation. But yes, Abraham said that over and over again. And they also say that words do not teach. So I try to find a little relief whenever I can. Taking a nap almost always helps. I listen to music, admire the breathtaking sunset and pet a friend's dog. He is so cute. I mean the dog.

I recently wrote an application and was interviewed. However, the management is still on vacation. Most likely, I'll get a message by the end of the week. The job offers a few hours less than I currently have, but the framework conditions are great and the areas of responsibility are diverse.

The distance to this job is also similar to the current one. I would like to have a job in the immediate vicinity, but well, maybe that's not up to date for me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    That's okay, just remember that LOA doesn't have any such reservations. It's always going to show you what you're offering. If you continue to offer resistance and you aren't willing to own up to it, it'll get bigger. That's the benefit of contrast.
    I consciously try to find the next best thought and enjoy the moment. The weekend was hot and beautiful. Today the work was a little easier for me.

It doesn't and your experience with stairs knows that doesn't work. You know from climbing actual stairs that you take them one at a time. That's how this fits together with the stairs analogy. You don't need to jump 50 floors, you can climb a step or two.
    The example is good and makes sense. It's easy to remember, that's great.

That's the point Abraham is trying to get across -- you don't need to be patient. You don't need to wait until the manifestation changes. You can get results very quickly, you just need to remember that the real results you're looking for are the improved feelings.
    Okay, that's a little harder, because I always want visible manifestations. I want to have something in hand. But the better feeling is the result.

I consciously try to find the next best thought and enjoy the moment. The weekend was hot and beautiful. Today the work was a little easier for me.
    Great! Celebrate it. The work was easier! You found a bit of ease even though the work is pretty much the same. The more you focus on how it got easier, the more ease you get!

Okay, that's a little harder, because I always want visible manifestations. I want to have something in hand. But the better feeling is the result.
    Understandable, but you can do this!