Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Vibrational Currency - Feel Free to Join

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The way you CASH IN your vibrational currency,
    is by finding a way to LINE UP with it.

from the clip It's so Simple to Calibrate Yourself for Receiving Money - Abraham Hicks 2021

This deliberate-Creation is SO EASY. You get what you activate, nw now now now. It's not about "being right", it's about FEELING GOOD! When we feel pissed, when we worry, when we feel sorry for ourself or in blame or guilt or whatever- it mans, our vibe is off.

That's all! Nothing bad happened. We just need to re-focus, and not make a big deal of where we are.
    SO EASY!!! SO EASY!!!! While we can get stuck there for decades! I am there and been there so much and it is hilarious, because this is EASY!!!

And I love how I can laugh about it, and not feel shame, and not feel devastated AT ALL. I just relax, after this huge epiphany, and let life carry me. I let myself bob up to light and fresh air ALL ON ITS OWN. I know, I just need to care for having some fun, topic completely irrelevant. What a hefty price to pay!

I SO LOVE KNOWING THIS. I love to be in ease. I love to embrace myself, where I am, and while I understand my sorrow- it's no big deal, REALLY. It's all good. because, nothing, NOTHING matters more then that I feel good, here and now. No matter what, no matter what!!! I drop all my miserable judgements of who or what I "should be". I drop that. I give that up. And with it, I drop truckloads of pain and angst and fear. I give that up. I give up this grandiousness. I allow me to be humble, and fat, and not as rich as I dream to be, and ugly and wrinkled and old. It is ALL GOOD. It is all perfectly alright.

Thise who judge me have no idea about true joy! And when I judge myself, *I* have no idea, I just have huge resistance. And it is ALL OK. It is all ok! I give it up, I let it drop, I don't care any longer, I don't need this, anymore.

In the face of true love, it doesn't count a bit. In the face of true love, it's all just a shadow. And I let in the light, and I feel the joy coming back. I feel SO MUCH BETTER.

You get, what you have active

(Don't) face the reality, where it isn't, yet!

That's like saying: "I'm gonna get in my car tomorrow, and I'm gonna drive down, to San Diego." And the whole time you'r not in San Diego, screaming at yourself in disgust and dismay at the fact, that you'r not yet where you intended to be!

"Damn me! I'm just not good at this.
    I wanted to be in San Diego, and look at me. I'm still in Long Beach! I'm still in Long Beach... what's wrong with me??? It's probably my mothers fault. She didn't do me right. I was probably not good in another life, and now I'm punished..."

from the clip Abraham Hicks 2016 ~ Once the idea occurs to you, most of it is already done

from the clip It's so Simple to Calibrate Yourself for Receiving Money - Abraham Hicks 2021

I LOVE knowing unconditional Fun. I love knowing the fun of step 5, the fun in the middle of contrast, that comes when you just KNOW and TRUST.
    It feels inevitable. It feels adventurous. It feels thrilling and wonderful and fascinating, and absolutely inevitable.

I am so thankful for this blessed life! I have the perfect balance of adventure and rest. I feel so blessed, so pampered, so known and understood. WHAT A LIFE. WHAT A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL LIFE I AM HAVING.

Do you realize that FUN
    IS
    ALIGNMENT WITH SOURCE?

Abe

How does an abundant life FEEL like?
    I feel this enormous, clear, bold, awesome expectation of more and more and more JOY. I am certain of the JOY.
    I live the JOY. I live the eagerness, the freedom, the power. It feels- CERTAIN. Certain to get what I desire, and to even be surprised with MORE. I am certain.It is calm and peaceful, while full of joyful expectation. It is no question, it is SURE. Sure, deeply grounded in the knowing of life being good!

It feels "normal", it feels as no ripple other than joy. It feels calm and delicious. It feels as absolute home, as owned, mine, whole, souvereign, clear. Filled, certain. It feels wonderfully sure and cozy and expectant.

It is floating, buoyant, easy, loving, happy, eager- but all with such a deep, deep peacefulness. It is bubbly and funny and happy and giggling, but grounded, rooted in deep KNOWING and certainty and love and PEACE. Knowing who I am, eager for more. Knowing how good and worthy I am, eager for more. Knowing and loving, and eager for more. Happy and thrilled and thankful for what is- AND EAGER FOR MORE.

Conjuring money

Guest:
    I really want to resonate with the Source within me, particularly on the subject of money. I want the
    one signal.

Abraham:
    (...) It's a feeling thing. So, you can define it, or better still,

can you conjure images that cause you to feel it,

and then interplay with us while you're feeling it.
    (Guest - Yes) -This is the work. In other words, find some way to feel it. Because, it must be annoying to you when we say, "Well, the emotion is the manifestation, so go get that emotion." And you say, "Well, I can no more go get the emotion, than I can go get the million dollars right now this red hot minute." And we say, "Well you probably can't go get the million dollars within the next ten minutes, but we know you can get the emotion!"

So what is the emotion that you're trying to create here? What emotion are you wanting to manifest?

Guest:
    Abundance.

Abraham:
    But, what does abundance feel like?

<snip> Use emotional words that are equivalent to abundance. <snip> So, you just want to keep massaging it, and playing with it, because you can't play with those words and the variety of words that all sort-of speak to it, without beginning to evoke the feeling within you!

So, as you identify the emotions that you're wanting to conjure or create, then you can fill it in by saying (for example) "I want to feel FREE..."

During segment of refreshment, Esther was lying on the sofa and reaching for a feeling of freedom and of ease, and an image came to her mind that she has not thought about in many, many years, of being very young and by herself and taking the blanket out between the lilac bushes, which was up against a fence, which was a natural little hut, and spreading the blanket, and just lying there on the blanket in the bushes and just feeling the Well-Being.

And as she remembered that, she remembered how it smelled, she remembered how it felt. In other words, she was reaching for a feeling, and clearly found the feeling which then brought a further manifestation of a MEMORY that matched it. You see what we're getting at?

Now, in some cases we might have said to you, "Can you think of a time that you felt free, or can you think of a time..." But sometimes it's harder to go there, because thinking of a time when you felt free is more specific, than just finding the emotion.

The emotion really is the first stage of the manifestation. And if you can get there, and you can!- just by using productive words...

<snip> Keep using abundant-feeling words. Just keep reaching for them, until you find some that really click in for you.

Asheville, NC on 9/27/11

I feel this awesome ability to click the box, to finish the order, to complete the purchase. POWER!
    Power to allow the flow.
    Power, to allow the moving of what I desired, through me, out into the world.
    Abundance, means ALLOWING MY FLOW.

Hmm I like that definition!
    It feels delightful.
    It feels as movement. Things, happening. Things falling into place, and coming together. It means, to watch the accomplishment. To watch how it unfolds.

This is such a satisfying wonderful thing! It is... LIVING! Allowing life. Allowing fulfilling, fullfillment, filling up. Re-sourcing!

I love all this words. Abundance is feeling full. Full of myself, full of flow, all the time. Abundance is, BEING ALIVE and feeling the movement from one point into more. Movement, from here to more, into tomorrow and even more. Embracing the more. Embracing the now-moment. Embracing the flow, not just enduring it, but noticing it, enjoying it, trusting it, relaxing into it, becoming within it. Oh, I like that.

Conjuring money

Guest:
    I really want to resonate with the Source within me, particularly on the subject of money. I want the
    one signal.

Abraham:

(Guest - Yes) -This is the work. In other words, find some way to feel it. Because, it must be annoying to you when we say, "Well, the emotion is the manifestation, so go get that emotion." And you say, "Well, I can no more go get the emotion, than I can go get the million dollars right now this red hot minute." And we say, "Well you probably can't go get the million dollars within the next ten minutes, but we know you can get the emotion!"

So what is the emotion that you're trying to create here? What emotion are you wanting to manifest?

Guest:
    Abundance.

Abraham:

<snip> Use emotional words that are equivalent to abundance. <snip> So, you just want to keep massaging it, and playing with it, because you can't play with those words and the variety of words that all sort-of speak to it, without beginning to evoke the feeling within you!

So, as you identify the emotions that you're wanting to conjure or create, then you can fill it in by saying (for example) "I want to feel FREE..."

During segment of refreshment, Esther was lying on the sofa and reaching for a feeling of freedom and of ease, and an image came to her mind that she has not thought about in many, many years, of being very young and by herself and taking the blanket out between the lilac bushes, which was up against a fence, which was a natural little hut, and spreading the blanket, and just lying there on the blanket in the bushes and just feeling the Well-Being.

And as she remembered that, she remembered how it smelled, she remembered how it felt. In other words, she was reaching for a feeling, and clearly found the feeling which then brought a further manifestation of a MEMORY that matched it. You see what we're getting at?

Now, in some cases we might have said to you, "Can you think of a time that you felt free, or can you think of a time..." But sometimes it's harder to go there, because thinking of a time when you felt free is more specific, than just finding the emotion.

The emotion really is the first stage of the manifestation. And if you can get there, and you can!- just by using productive words...

<snip> Keep using abundant-feeling words. Just keep reaching for them, until you find some that really click in for you.

Asheville, NC on 9/27/11

It feels like passion
    It feels like electricity
    It feels like intimacy
    It feels like a peek into the unknown
    It feels like a stage play
    It feels like films
    It feels like acting
    It feels like films
    It feels like passion
    It feels like excitement
    It feels like being in on a stage illusion
    It feels like passion
    It feels like flow

I feel the AUTHENTICITY of it. I resonate so deeply with the teachings that the old storys simply feel off. And so, I LIVE my spiritual knowing, in embracing who I really am, in my real life, within my physical body, within my physical form, place and time.

Abundance feels like bringing Paradise to Earth.
    It feels like being an Angel in Physicality- knowing, exploring, failing, learning, realizing, expnading, playing, HAVING FUN.

LIVING my spirituality. Bringing it into the physical roam, and molding it. Getting to understand it soooo much deeper than I ever could, from nonphysical. THAT IS RICHNESS. That is fullness. Depth, and broadness! Abundance is "getting it" with all senses. Abundance is, GETTING it with my heart and my mind, and all my physicality. Abundant delicious beautiful harmony. It means, being full of myself, as I go through my every day.

Conjuring money

Guest:
    one signal.

Abraham:

Guest:
    Abundance.

Abraham:

Asheville, NC on 9/27/11

I feel the natural-ness of it. Being abundant is no "work", it's a natural stance - as worthiness, freedom, love or power that I AM.
    I am that, no matter what. This Beingness goes together with who-I-really-am, I can't earn it. I simply cannot "achieve" it, I can only ALLOW what is already, ALWAYS ALWAYS there.

Abundance is.
    Now, do I allow myself to feel it, realize (!) it, perceive it, translate it into meaningful things/rendezvouses/emotions?

Abundance IS.
    Abundance is who I really am, the question is: Where am I in relationship to it? Am I pinched off from "getting" -pun intended- it, or am I in the reception-mode of GETTING it?

This is sooooo easy. I can't get anything wrong here. I can't earn this, I can't work hard enough to get worthy for it. I can't trick the Universe to get there: I AM ABUNDANT, already. I AM!
    Isn't that the biggest joke of all! What we yearn for WE ALREADY ARE!

So, I relax into this knowing. I give up all struggle. I give up all worry. I give up all attempts to micromanage, trick- or work this. This is NOT MY JOB!! My job is to relax and do step 3, in any way I can!!
    I so love knowing this. I love reminding myself. I love basking in this wonderful relief. I love enjoying this. I love bathing in this. I shed all my neediness to fix any of this, and just relax into my trust and float in joy, in any way that calls me NOW.

Conjuring money

Guest:
    one signal.

Abraham:

Guest:
    Abundance.

Abraham:

Asheville, NC on 9/27/11

I REALIZE that this is the time to stop playing small. The old games of denial are over! I came for the shift into ALLOWING who I really am. I feel this. It feels like clear call. It is certain. I can't deny this, going back would feel totally awful. So, how does it feel to not go back or say "but" anymore??

It feel pure. Clean. Real. Deep.
    It feels authentic. It feels a bit brave still, but I know, this only can be in the interim.
    It feels very light. It feels like the dirt and shadow dropped off of me. It feels wide and vast. It feels real. It feels authentic and pure and clean.

It feels wonderful.

Conjuring money

Guest:
    one signal.

Abraham:

Guest:
    Abundance.

Abraham:

Asheville, NC on 9/27/11

The wound is where the light enters"... I love feeling that. I love knowing that my quest for money was what lead me on my journey. I found SO MUCH MORE than money! I encountered my flawed premises, one after the other. I encountered my non-awareness about what really counts. I encountered my inability to be unconditionally happy, and to unconditionally love. I encountered pureness, and sending 1 signal on purpose, with unsplitted energy. I encountered Abe! I encountered a LOT of money!

And I obviously have to find some more.

Today, that makes me giddy. Today, that feels interesting, and really, it feels SURE. I learned to leave impatiens and hurry behind me... and so, now I have TIME. My life became so much more gentle and wide and easy. In earlier times, it was a painful survival on a knifes blade. Today, it's a walk through sunny meadows, under blossoming trees. It is warm. It is soft. It is COMFORTABLE. It is not at all anymore about survival- it is about JOYFUL LIFE. Joyful encounters, joyful adventure, joyful certainty and -peace. COMFORT. It feels lighter and lighter, and better and better.

The light enters, all by itself, into my "wound", my not yet fulfilled desires.
    I trust the light. I allow it to heal and to guide and to refresh and to fill me. I TRUST the unfolding. I trust the concept. I trust the ease. I trust my dream. I so love and trust my dream, and today, it feels more as an analogy for what I REALLY want to accomplish: ALIGNMENT with who I really am.
    Fullness of myself.
    KNOWING of my full power, freedom and self-allowing!

Conjuring money

Guest:
    one signal.

Abraham:

Guest:
    Abundance.

Abraham:

Asheville, NC on 9/27/11

It feels like LIFE FLOWING THROUGH ME, unhindered, allowed, rushing, elated, free, wild, unbridled!
    It feels like CURRENCY.
    It feels like pure joy.
    It feels like loving, happy, FULLNESS.
    Full of myself. Full of who I really am! Looking beyond my wildest dreams, and becoming, and unfolding, and basking and adoring and enjoying life TO THE FULLEST.

Conjuring money

Guest:
    one signal.

Abraham:

Guest:
    Abundance.

Abraham:

Asheville, NC on 9/27/11