Thread: When we croak - All our desires Come True

When we croak - All our desires Come True

When we croak all our desires come true, I have talked about NP before and NP friends, but I was hoping to get into a more specific discussion of when we croak all our desires come true?

Like I know when we croak we get into the Vortex, right?

And let's say if a chevrolet sonic was in our Vortex we can get a ferrari or at least be a "ghost" and drive with everyone who has the Ferraris we want? Is that how it somehow works?

Jerry is getting all that he wants now as he can be as intimate with Esther as he wants even moreso than he was alive, but is croaking hence getting into the Vortex through croaking also a way to facilitate the "physical" desires of our life? Or is our desire to feel good the ultimate goal that we only manifest a spiritual version of our goals which is joy?

We came here for Manifestations, because in this time space reality is the see it, taste it, smell it touch it version of our desires, and I've already seen evidence of that... but my question is, when we croak and we still have physical wants so to speak will it also come into fruition in the Vortex?

so sorry to use muggle speak but so we get to "experience them as ghosts on earth for awhile" as we enter the Vortex upon croaking? because right here is where the fun is at?

or shall we say my wanting a new house will be experience as more of an abstraction of "feeling super good" in the Vortex instead of actually living in a new house for awhile, rent free when I croak? or getting a car, or making friends with some people

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    As I'm not yet croaked, I can't really tell you from own experience, I can only share what deeply resonates with me from what I have heard channeled entities say- or people who had near-death-experiences (which not REALLY is the experience of being croaked).

For you or others who are interested in the topic, I have collected what Abe say about death and the interaction of croaked ones with physical here:

Abe-quotes about Death

Quotes about the specific, daily co-creation with nonphysical artists/mentors/knowers

As you mention, "nobody goes anywhere". Abe teach that our beloved or revered souls STAY WITH US after leaving the density of their body, and they keep being interested in what and whom they loved, while they lived in physicality. They "help" us comb our hair, they soothe us, they are in on accomplishing our dreams and desires, in composing music, calibrating race-engines, learning any skill, doing our taxes, figuring out new inventions, paint, ski, educate children- WHAT EVER. And as they always, without resistance, flow with what is WANTED, they experience -without any stuckness or being-held-back the Vortex-version of what they dreamed, and what WE dreamed up, also. As Abe say:

THEY LIVE IN THE VORTEX (which is our Vortex, too). They have free and full access to everything that is REALLY wanted. Which means, they have full access to what ever got dreamed up by anybody!

They experience it fully- VIBRATIONALLY, no matter if physical people have already allowed themselves to experience the dreamed up versions, or not. Be that driving an already manufactured Ferrari- or a "car" or any other vessel, that is just dreamed, or planned on paper/computer, yet!

Esther once channeled the croaked son of a hotseater who said he has so much fun in experiencing the fulfillments of all his dreams he desired on Earth. He stated that his heavenly friends tell him it wouldn't be the same as on Earth, but to him, it feels dang "real".

Esther also had some chats with her croaked father and wanted to understand what he sees and experiences from his experience, and he said, in his experience, it doesn't really look much different than from physical experience, he sees trees and streets and cars, too. Only that- as the quote below shows- nonphysical gets A LOT MORE joy, much deeper specific deliciousness out of the experience than we do, BECAUSE they are not resistant.

Merging with source, understanding sources perspective...

(Esther had opened the gate, and Jerry was bringing the car...)
    ...Suddenly (Esther) realized, that she was having an unusual moment.

She could see colors in the sky, that were not normal for her to see. There was a depth and a brilliance, to what she was looking at, that was new to her.

And then she began smelling the fragrance of blossoms, that where not anywhere in her vicinity! And then she began feeling the feeling of the wind upon her skin, and hearing birds, that she had no visual evidence of!

And then she said: "Abraham, it's you, isn't it?" And we said:"Yah, you caught us, again! We'r peeping through your eyes, and we'r smelling through your nose- and we'r listening through your ears, and we'r feeling through your skin." And that was, when Esther really had her strongest awareness, of how involved we are in her day-to-day-experience, and how much we REVEL in the leading-edginess of that, which is her.

HS:
    So, you feel the same way?

Abe:
    That is what we want you to hear:
    WE've always been feeling that way! But it was HER sublime receptive mode, that let her feel, what we feel!

THAT IS HARMONY! THAT'S what you'r wanting!

We'r always there, with you. We'r ALWAYS guiding you, we always know what the path of least resistance is, for you. We always know, what the path of most allowance is, for you! They are the same thing, and by the path of most allowance we mean:

WHAT notes, or rhythms will strike you the most? Or WHAT route will give you the most pleasure, or WHAT conversation, with WHAT person will be the most meaningful-right here and now, given the level of resistance or allowance, that you've got going on?
    (...) When there is NO RESISTANCE present, in any moment, thats when you REALLY understand,

how we REALLY feel-

about whatever it is, that you are REALLY focused upon, in THIS moment in time. Because we are not thinking about what you did yesterday, or last year! We'r not thinking about where you are going,

we are focused with you NOW, in the relationship to the NOW of your Vortex, the NOW of your relationship to it, you see.

So, when you get into that vibrational place, where you allow the blending of who you are now, with the ALL that you really are, now- THAT`S what you'r describing.

And that's when that beautiful music comes from you, that's when all of that beautiful experience comes.

from the clip Abraham Hicks 2016 - Feeling the connection with Source energy (new)

I very much appreciate your question, as it makes me ponder and understand deeper what Abe have said about this topics.

They said, that we REALLY are "one". Our physical focused part of "I" is just an extension of the much bigger part of "who we really are"- which always stays in nonphysical. So, when we croak, we merge with this bigger part of ourselves and have access to ALL physical experiences, but also to all nonphysical experiences, all the infinite intelligence and -wisdom and -love. WE ARE ONE with all there is.

We are connected as energy-streams (not as "separated clumps of souls") with everything and everyone that interests us. We can fly in the hawk (that really is us) and look through the eyes of a fly (that really is us) and dabble in the life of a Ferrari-driver (who really is us)- while we just participate in the parts of their experience, that we WANT (which is existent in EVERY moment- as everything that exists always contains the wanted side- and the absence of it).

(Esther, then) had a knowing (while editing recordings) that she KNEW, was not her own. So, THEN she began to realize, that -since he is always, ALWAYS there... -now, Jerry in this case is representing the WHOLE of what nonphysical is, because we are ALL there!-

...ALWAYS THERE.

And when Esther is vibrationally up to speed with it, ahhhh!!!! The clarity! The feeling of exhilaration! The feeling of all is wellness- is indescribable. But the same presence of him, when she is NOT there, feels like GRIEF! Or missing! Or lonely.

And she began realizing- oh, it was such a wonderful realization- that, because she thought- and so did you!- that when he was there, she felt his PRESENCE, and when he was not there she felt his ABSENCE.

But there is no "there" and "not there".
    Source IS ALWAYS THERE!

YOU are the one- allowing it, or disallowing it.

YOU are the one, jumping on the disc, that allows the full revelation of it, or the not-revelation of it.

Philadelphia May 2013

thanks poe, those accounts are as tangible as it gets!

Quote Originally Posted by paulmanifestor View Post
    When we croak all our desires come true, I have talked about NP before and NP friends, but I was hoping to get into a more specific discussion of when we croak all our desires come true?
    I'd describe it a little differently. Our desires are ALREADY true when we launch them. Our IB becomes the most expanded version experiencing those desires. We can catch up to those desires while we're in this body, but we'll catch up with all those desires when we croak.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I'd describe it a little differently. Our desires are ALREADY true when we launch them. Our IB becomes the most expanded version experiencing those desires. We can catch up to those desires while we're in this body, but we'll catch up with all those desires when we croak.
    Thanks Marc, yeah I think Abraham once phrased it after the publication of most of their other books that instead of saying Ask and It is Given, we can say Ask and the Vortex becomes it later on in the same way they revised law of allowing to "art of allowing" or something

Quote Originally Posted by paulmanifestor View Post
    Thanks Marc, yeah I think Abraham once phrased it after the publication of most of their other books that instead of saying Ask and It is Given, we can say Ask and the Vortex becomes it later on in the same way they revised law of allowing to "art of allowing" or something
    The Vortex really becomes it INSTANTANOUSLY!

But we tend to lag behind a bit...