Thread: For Those Who Yearn for Their Fred

For Those Who Yearn for Their Fred

I feel inspired to write a success story.
    I would address this to old me and all of those who are in a similar situation.

If you want to read all the details of the situation I was in, you can find it in my thread Finding the Feeling Place of My Desires, from 3 years ago (April to June).

I was in love with my Fred, better said I wanted him badly to date me and was dependent on him. I felt mostly bad, in depression and powerlessness. It seemed I couldn’t do anything to get my Fred.

He must have felt my big resistance and decided it would be better for us to not be in contact. But he wrote me after some time again. Luckily, I met my next man and had been dating him for two years. I was in love with him and forgot about this Fred.

It has been 3 years since we stopped seeing each other with Fred. He sometimes wrote me out of the blue once in a few months. Meanwhile, he met another woman and has a baby. But he is not satisfied and likes to remember times we were seeing each other.

But yesterday, we had another chat and he revealed more this time. He wrote that he liked me but he realized it too late. I was in shock. What would I give for this sentence of him 3 years ago?

And it makes complete sense, because my vibe those days must have been awful. Now I don’t care about him wanting me and suddenly he feels attracted to me again.

If it seems your Fred doesn’t like you, he just doesn’t like your current vibration. I found this diamond here on the Forum and it is absolutely true!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I'm so glad you found "closure" (=impossible, as relationships- oncebuilt, are eternal!)- and JOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post

If it seems your Fred doesn?t like you, he just doesn?t like your current vibration. I found this diamond here on the Forum and it is absolutely true!

So true.

In my own Fred-experiences, I realized ALWAYS, just years later, that all this guys where crazy for me. Just as described in the quote below. BUT- when we don't offer pure love and all the other good feeling emotions as indicators for our true vibe- nothing really joyful can come out of it... and, isn't that GOOD!

Such a huge nugget. Life experience teaches!

WHOM YOU ADORE, ADORES YOU BACK.

You teach each other your respective responsive vibrations.

In other words, you don't feel any way about anyone without their helping you to feel that way. It's really co-creation!! We'll even go further, and bolder, and louder, and blunter. If there's somebody you don't like, they don't like you either!

We have never seen it otherwise.
    We have never one time, ever, known someone to adore someone, that the one that they were adoring, didn't adore them back !

Now, some are thinking... 'Oh, wait a minute. There was that man that I loved with all my heart and he didn't love me back.' -And we say, you were offering him insecurity. You were offering him worry. It wasn't that pure vibration of love.

When you are tuned in, tapped in, turned on -when you are connected to your Source and holding someone as your object of attention and you are genuinely offering

that feeling of love and appreciation
    -they can't offer you anything else!

-Abraham

Thanks for sharing Lenny congrats!

Thank you, paulmanifestor!
    Thank you, PoE. And you were the one who helped me A LOT in those tough times! I remember it and I appreciate it. Thank you also for the quote which was an eye-opener for me some years ago.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    So glad I could help!

Thanks for sharing Lenny. So good you have hindsight to reflect and notice what you shifted in you to attract better for yourself .

I had a similar experience recently when the Fred I was with said he couldn't see me and it hurt very little. Compared to before when I was agonizing over the relationship, this shift was huge for me. That's when I realised how far I've come and reminded myself that I was looking for love outside instead of inside.

Within a day or so I was back on track with loving me and my Inner Beings relationship. Such a good place to be.

I've also decided that I don't want Fred anymore, I want Abraham.

The bliss of unconditional love and connection where we just click on so many levels feels awesome

Congratulations JustBeing on being able to come quickly back ITV! When something happens again but we react differently this time, that's when we know we have changed.