Thread: Lost myself again

Lost myself again

Hi abers,

I just had a panic attack because of a broken heart.
    I just feel so bad that I came back here to release some of the emotion. Maybe get some heloing words from this forum.

I have been thinking about this person for more than a year now. Its even to point that you might im sick. Which I believe I am now. He was constantly in my mind. I had hopes that LOA will bring him back to me.

I saw him again in the gym today. He was just leaving and I was entering. After that I saw him with a girl that I see him with frequently talking. They were outside. I felt like my heart broke in a thousand pieces. And Im still crying. My mind is making me crazy. I have canceled all my gym appointments because I dont want to see him anymore. I deleted my whatsapp number. I dont want to have any hope anymore. I want to get out of this mess. I dont know how. I am so tired and exhausted and hate it that im still stuck in this after so many years of trying to get this figured out. I feel so alone and empty.

You're right, you really don't want false hope anymore. You're taking the hit, so now you can actually reach for what actually feels BETTER rather than yearning for the conditions to change. You've been through this before, you know what to do.

That said, this particular Forum is about discussing how we're applying Abraham's teachings to our lives. It's definitely not a support group or crisis line. We've had extensive discussions with you on this topic, so if you're wondering how to approach things you can look back at your previous threads on this topic to get some reminders of how to approach this. Especially when you're in a place of feeling "so tired and exhausted," keeping this topic active by starting a new thread isn't really a good idea.

Go take a nap, meditate, or do something else. When you're feeling better and you have questions on how you can APPLY what Abraham is teaching, you're welcome to start a new thread with that intention.

Im lost right now. too much pain to think

All the more reason to close this thread.

Just a helpful reminder on the purpose and intent of the Forum, to help guide you when you're ready to start another thread.

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...-THE-ABE-FORUM

Also, there's lots of great advice from the last time you came to the Forum talking about how you feel "lost and empty."

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...lost-and-empty