Thread: I am getting it

I am getting it

I am finally getting how simple the teachings are.

So on the one hand we have the sum of all our desires and preferences - how we want the world to be, and on the other hand we have our beliefs about the way the world really is.

The gap between our beliefs and our desires can be bigger or smaller, but if we want to feel good and let go of our resistance we just need to change our beliefs so that they are no longer resisting our desires.

It is really simple. If I want lots of money but I believe it is not easy or probable, then my beliefs are resisting my desire. But if I believe I create my reality with my thoughts, and everything is a manifestation of my vibration and the feeling of having lots of money is accessible to me now, and all my resistant thoughts are based on other people?s opinions and assertions, and there is nothing to stop me changing my beliefs right now, etc etc, then I can start to live in the vibration of my desire instead of the vibration of what has been.

It is really simple. I did not see the simplicity of it until now, because I had learned from a young age that having desires was bad and having preferences was vain and ridiculous. And at the same time I was preoccupied with the experience of trauma and pushing against the symptoms of that.

I have instead been making peace with all the negative emotions and symptoms; and now I am opening up to my desires and preferences and not shooting them down.
    It is really clear now that I will feel better?if I have the things in life that I believe will make me feel better! Except I don?t have to wait until I have them. I can start feeling them now.

So after several years of working at these teachings and processing trauma, I finally get it: just let my beliefs match up with my desires.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I LOVE IT!!!

And I adore how "stubborn" and consistent and willing to take whatever it took you have been all this time! You DEFINITELY have done "the work". BIG kudos to you!

And, by the way, thank you again for letting me finally understand the difference between simple and easy. YES, it is incredibly simple, while not always that easy.

You could not EVER feel a negative emotion,
    if it weren't be for 2 facts:

-We'r focused on what you want,
    -And you'r not.

Abe

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I LOVE IT!!!

And I adore how "stubborn" and consistent and willing to take whatever it took you have been all this time! You DEFINITELY have done "the work". BIG kudos to you!

And, by the way, thank you again for letting me finally understand the difference between simple and easy. YES, it is incredibly simple, while not always that easy.

You could not EVER feel a negative emotion,
    if it weren't be for 2 facts:

-We'r focused on what you want,
    -And you'r not.

Abe
    Thanks PoE
    This next phase of the journey will be more satisfying for sure. I can better appreciate being able to agree, disagree, agree, disagree, agree with you and others along the way
    I am also privately translating everything in my own way and that is bringing me a lot of satisfaction.