Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "I want to have fun on my way to X."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

"I want to have fun on my way to X."

I was on a playful search for a new practice, and today I am stumbling across a clip, that thrills me, and inspires me to open this new thread. I wanna DO this. Here is the clip:

ABRAHAM HICKS ~ REPEAT This Statement About Everything That You Want! ~ Law of Attraction

Making it a habit to include the FUN to my desire, and my journey. That's how I got in the hotseat some years ago! (...for the sake of bragging and to explain, here is my interaction from then...)

Having FUN-
    and the ecstasy of alignment- and the power of unconditional love.

HS (POE):

I wanna have FUN! Fun- right now. And I am so in love with step 5!

And, you said something when Jerry died, that Esther was- after this hard time, having so much fun again. And right in that moment, source threw something in that was extremely hard for Esther. And in this moment, where she was so happy again, she could solve it in a second. And I was always fascinated, that...

Abe:
    What Jerry, making his transition, did for Esther -she didn't realize it, and may have not been able to acknowledge it, or admit it. But she was living happily ever after, in a rather conditional way. Because there where no conditions in her experience, that wheren't pleasing! And so, she was living happily ever after- without really needing to deliberately connect. It's what we said earlier, today:

That those people who are really easy to love don't help you find your balance! They might make you wish that everybody was that easy! But instead of noticing, that others aren't that easy, Esther gave her undivided attention to what was easy. And so, once Jerry made his transition -and she couldn't do that,

-that's when she really REALLY discovered the ecstasy of alignment- and the power of what unconditional love really is!

Unconditional love is: Finding connection, ANYWAY. Even under really hard conditions.

And we cannot think of any condition, that would have been more difficult for Esther! And yet- she accomplished it. And wouldn't take it back! She never thought she would say those words- and she never thought, she would allow us to say them, either. But Esther would not like to go back to that time, before she found that FREEDOM of alignment!

And that doesn't mean she's always there! But she certainly knows she CAN be there, and she most often IS there. So, step 1 is: Ask. Step 2 is not yours! Step 2 is done by source: Source answers. Step 3 is: You gotta get into the receptive mode. Step 4 is, get REALLY good at the receptive mode. And step 5 is, you'r back in step 1 but you are not mad at yourself!

You are able to look at what you don't want, through the eyes of source. You are able to see unwanted things, without it, freaking you out. It doesn't take you out of alignment! Yah.

HS:
    And you said in this seminar- I think at the first day, and I had toothache. And you said all this itches and twitches, that you get sometimes, and that's just that source gives you Reiki from inside out!

Abe:
    Yes!

HS:
    And in this moment, my toothache was gone. It was an itch or twitch- and it was SO delicious!

Abe: Yah!

HS:
    And when you whacked me the day before, I looked up to the Hotseater that was really meant, and I was filled with such amazing love. It was like the whole room was lighting up, and I have goosebumps right now- it was one of the most powerful things I ever lived. That... what so many people deem to be bad, or unwanted, is-

when you look at it from the right side, it's the most beautiful thing.

Abe:
    We agree. Those are perfect words.

from the clip Abraham Hicks 2017 Esther's Re-Connection? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Let's begin! I am eager to have all this fun, and to realize even deeper that life indeed is about the FUN.
    I like to create the template, today...

Say: "I want to have FUN on my way to X!"

So, you have this list of things, so there it exists, now make this statements about it:
    "I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have FUN on my way to that.
    I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have a really good time on my way to that."

That puts everything in the proper perspective!

(...) "I want to have a good time on my way to that!" Because it's a journey that never ends. And so, it doesn't matter whether the steps are small or large, it just matters that they are FUN, while I'm taking them!

"I wanna have FUN, while I'm on my way to greater clarity!
    I wanna have FUN, on my way to figuring out this highflying disc.
    I want to have FUN on my way to my ideal body-weight.

I want it to be FUN. I want this experience to be fun! Because oh, it is SO MUCH fun to identify something wanted, and find resonance with it, and then watch the cooperative components! It's like you feel like this Creator of the Universe, that everything is at your fingertips, and you are the orchestrator of all things.

It is so exhilarating! It is so fun. It is so much fun. It will be so much fun on my way to my BMW 5. SO MUCH FUN. It is so much fun to my 125 pounds- or whatever you want.

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!! Fun, along the way!

(...) Fun along the way.
    Because, all along the way I get to be INSPIRED.
    All along the way I get to see results of my inspiration!
    All along the way, I get to see other cooperative components.
    All along the way I FEEL the inspiration!.

FUN, along the way: There is no gap between where I am, and where I want to be- because where I want to be is on a disc, that I can do NOW!"

from the clip ABRAHAM HICKS ~ REPEAT This Statement About Everything That You Want! ~ Law of Attraction

I want to have FUN on my way to X...

...and I see the cooperative component to X. Ohhh, that is fun!!
    I feel the sweetness of this delicious nugget that filled in. It makes my heart leap. It makes me giggle. I can see myself giggle with the travel-tradesperson! I see us both having so much fun with this specificness. I can see the kids having BIG eyes about it. I see us ALL having so much fun with this! Ohhh, it makes me giggle now! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and happy and joyful, and embrace this beloved dream in the whole. SO MUCH FUN.

So, you have this list of things, so there it exists, now make this statements about it:

(...) "I want to have a good time on my way to that!" Because it's a journey that never ends. And so, it doesn't matter whether the steps are small or large, it just matters that they are FUN, while I'm taking them!

I want it to be FUN. I want this experience to be fun! Because oh, it is SO MUCH fun to identify something wanted, and find resonance with it, and then watch the cooperative components! It's like you feel like this Creator of the Universe, that everything is at your fingertips, and you are the orchestrator of all things.

It is so exhilarating! It is so fun. It is so much fun. It will be so much fun on my way to my BMW 5. SO MUCH FUN. It is so much fun to my 125 pounds- or whatever you want.

(...) Fun along the way.

FUN, along the way: There is no gap between where I am, and where I want to be- because where I want to be is on a disc, that I can do NOW!"

from the clip ABRAHAM HICKS ~ REPEAT This Statement About Everything That You Want! ~ Law of Attraction

...and I ADORE how this "process" or "technique" works!!!
    I shared it with DH yesterday night on the bonfire, and he GOT it, as well. We both shifted in such a huge way! It was SUCH FUN. It felt like our world turned, from feeling the gap- to KNOWING the path and the fun on it. It felt like the shift from iffy, to certain. Like the awe of an enlightenment. Like the world shifted, and we are now in a different reality.

It feels so HAPPY! It feels so REAL. It feels like now, NOW I am living reality. before, it was just a dream. It IS reality! It is all done! And my path of allowing WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!!! YES!!!!

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I get the hints and quotes and clips that tell me, it is not only probable, it is what is NATURAL.
    What I want is NATURAL!
    It calls me. It wants me as I want it. Source is behind it, and feeling that, connecting with that feels like huge relief. It feels SO MUCH BETTER than allowing the fear!

This generosity, this joy, this mutually entering new roams, this exploring together-
    but also, me being in leadership, me getting the ideas and asking others to accompany me for HAVING FUN in a new adventure- it makes my heart sing. It makes mesing and dance. It makes me want to embrace all my mates who are with me, and those who are on our journey, co-creating with us.

I want there to be so much fun and meaningful insights and awe and touching moments and mutual appreciation- being more than 2 together, in the embracing of it... I feel the blessing, the blessings in so many ways. I feel the glory. I feel the wonder. I feel the tankfulness. I feel the momentum that we have as a group. I am in awe, and I see us all moving into awe and riding the highflying siscs. This IS awe-some! This is magic. This is us all being in it together.

THIS FEELS SO GOOD.

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I do already!!
    I feel so backed up by my thoughts. I feel so beloved by myself. It is amazing to realize how friendly I am with myself! It is hilarious how much I attract love, fun, ease and joy about this!

I am getting daydreams, and quotes and now in my guided meditation, I had an awesome movie of becoming my perfect body in an AMAZING way. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!!!

What FUN!!! What wonderful, awesome, delicious FUN. Tangible sensual sexual awesome FUN. It all comes, and it feels so easy, so light, so normal, so effortless, so hilarious, so wonderful, so joyful. THANK YOU LIFE.

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I LOVE the contrast that I am attracting I really do! What a nice contrast. What a HELPFUL contrast!! Oh my, it's a MAGIC contrast!!!

I am soooo thankful for being forced to look at this, and I am having such awesome time in the GETTING of this. It's making my way to the light-bulbs. I am having fun on my way to the light-bulbs!! OMG, I like that.

It is ALL about energy. And when something hurts so much like this, it is BIG, it really really matters, and source is really really seeing this differently than I do. I LOVE realizing that!! I LOVE getting this with a club over my head! Well, no, not really, but you get what I mean.

THIS IS BIG and I love that it is. I enjoy imagining the Vortex-version, it must be huge. It must be stunning. It must feel AWESOME; given that I feel so rotten now. Well, I don't anymore! Because I CAN PIVOT!! Because I know this stuff, and I can deal with it. I SO LIKE THAT.

I like how far I came!! I love how much better I feel today, than 20 years ago!! I love how well I am doing, and I love pondering what has amassed ITV for me since. AND I am willing to let that crap go and to surrender ITV, and still, I embrace where I am. I enjoy the fun that is within this, and I love pondering that I will get so much more true, not bitter-sweet, but pure, true sweet stuff in the sweetzone. I will have FUN on my inevitable way of getting there. I am going there, and I will have fun every day. Ohhh I LIKE that.

What fun it is to learn to let go of the worries.
    What fun it is to let go of the self-bashing and the smae.
    What fun it is, to think about ENERGY, instead.
    What fun.
    What relief, what sweet relief, what JOY.

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I so enjoy when I LOVE.
    It is SO EASY to love!! It is so easy to love... and to understand how love really works... it is such FUN, when you look from the right angle. And I so love knowing it, even when I forget from time to time.
    I love loving, and I like when a rascal comes and gives me some training in unconditional love. Well I admit I love even more when there is no rascal... but I truly appreciate the fine-tuning! I appreciate the FUN when I wiggle and find a way to LOVE, again. I so love that breath of fresh air! I so love to KNOW I can always get there. And it is no race. I can take my time. AND IT IS OK to think for some time about those douchebags... and then, to come to my senses and relax into LOVE, again.

I have so much fun on my way to X!! Wouldn't it be boring to be there already!!? Well, probably not! And it is soooo ok to ENJOY THE JOURNEY and get better and better- and have all this fun.

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I enjoy ALL the fun that I already am having!!
    I SOOOOOOOO love my journey in this. Up and down and dipping into all sorts of holes and climbing out and avoiding in caves... OMG, what a ride.

When I look at it in THIS way: ohh what fun it is. What fun it was!! This "process" is realllly shedding my self-pity. Oh my!

YES it was fun. And I am curious about more. And I adore how I dealt with all of it!! I adore what I learnt from it. I adore realizing, how funny I now think it has been! And how adventurous. And how holy. And how massive. And how it all was WORTH IT! Every single day. EVERY single day. I explored so much. And I embrace it with so much love, now. I embrace all what I thought would be "wrong" and "shameful" and "silly" and "dumb". Oh well, I was where I was, and I always did my best! And, wasn't it fun!? Would I discard a day of it? I really don't think so: It has brought me HERE.

And I am curious and eager to look ITV, and recognize what came from this!
    I am sooo curious to read THAT books!
    And until then, I enjoy the sun on my skin and the wind in my hair, and the fragrances in my nose, and the delicacies on my tongue, and my beloveds in my arms, their sweet laughter in my ears. I SO LOVE TO LIVE. I so appreciate what was, and what is. And I am so curious for what is coming. It feels like bliss. It feels like pure, solid bliss. It feels delicious. It feels like Paradise on Earth. I am so thankful. So thankful, and curious, and satisfied, and eager for more.

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I so love the passionate, unique, magic lovers of life! I know so many of them and I am having SUCH fun with them, and I am eager for more more more of that. Ohh, I am having fun on this journey. I am enjoying friendship, magic, closeness, openness, inspiration, mutual awe, shared depth, wonderful experiences. I SO LOVE THE SHARING. I so love doing silly things, together. I so love the laughter. I so love to be on the fun-tables!

I am having so much fun. I am having the giggle and the hic-ups from laughing and the literally falling to the floor with laughter. I SO LOVE THE FUN.

I so love to also be deep, and subtle, and silent. I also love to be earnest, and contemplating, and being on to fantastic things and feeling passionate. I love it all. But then, we break out into laughter, or just a wonderful SMILE. I am having so much fun on this way.

(...) Fun along the way.

...and I experience the fun, the bliss, the "happily ever after" EVERY DAY.
    It's the focus, and on it comes. It's choosing the Grid- and it fills in. It's thinking about the essence, and practicing it... and there is is.

WHAT AWESOME JOY!!! What FUN! What power. To perceive every day. Every moment, whenever I wish.
    Where I look- there I go.

I can look at the awesome. I can look at the cute. I can look at the lovely. I can look at the beauty. I can look at the sexy. I can look at the heroic. I can look at the yummy. UNCONDITIONALLY!- I SO LOVE TO LOOK!

What joy, what fun, what wonderful power and richness and freedom.